Priyamani: The Seductress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mani, this may sound odd," I pleaded. "But I think of you as the most precious cow and only the breeding bull should sire your calves, no one else. Strangely, these thoughts don't make me angry, they make me sexually excited."

She turned to face me, caressed my cheek, and softly whispered, "Seems like you want your wife to breed with the village bull." She touched my chest and felt my heart beat and knew that it was pacing as if I was sprinting. "I am glad that you find it sexually exciting. It seems our fate was preordained, anyway."

She softly kissed me on the cheek and pushed her hand into my pajamas and caught my erect penis. Over the last few weeks, she gained a lot of confidence and knew that she had an upper hand in our relationship.

"Do you find him attractive?" I asked. She whispered directly into my ear, "Very much!" She nibbled on my earlobe and licked my earlobe. Her warm breath was driving me crazy, but I knew I had to control myself. She placed her face right in front of mine, her lips only an inch away from mine. She was purposely testing my control.

She then narrated a few things that happened between her and Swami. It was important for us to embark on such a relationship with a solid foundation of trust. It was no surprise that Swami had been trying his charm on her for a long time. After his failed brusque attempt at forcing himself on her, he took it easy and didn't encroach on our boundaries. It was a rather slow and long process, but eventually he made progress. It was a mixture of both Swami's maturity and Mani's willingness to accept our predicament. For a change, Mani had worn her native style sarees on Sunday evenings, but for the past few weeks, she seemed to put a lot of effort into preparing herself. Obviously, it was more for the benefit of Swami in hindsight.

A few weeks ago, he touched her hand as she offered him a cup of tea. I was around that day, and although I didn't notice it, I saw her blush and rush back inside our house as I turned around. He not only touched her hand, but caressed her hand right there in front of me. She blushed, giving him a clear sign that she understood his intentions and didn't mind it. That was the only invitation he needed. That same day, while I was out of sight, he spoke to her about his breeding bull.

"Priyamani," he said, "it seems this one is ready to breed," pointing to our youngest cow. She ignored him for a few moments, but then, mustering courage, replied, "Swami, she is quite young; not ready yet."

"Younger is better, Mani," he argued.

"Our bull has been trying unsuccessfully," she replied.

"Of course, she is not ready for him. I was talking about a real bull," he emphasized.

She gulped her saliva, hearing him speak so openly.

"I can bring over our breeding bull. You can see for yourself, if she is ready or not?"

"No no Swami. She is very young for your breeding bull," pleaded Mani.

He stepped closer to her and whispered, "Mani that's how they like it. Trust me. I have seen it. The bigger it is, the better they like it."

I had arrived at the scene then; he had to stop pursuing her, but it was apparent to him she was game and would yield soon.

"He was clear," I said, exhilarated. Mani softly whispered, "My pussy lips were so wet."

"If you had gotten down on your fours, he would have mounted you right there," I added. She hit me on my arm. "You really want me to become his slut?" she asked rhetorically.

She fondled my balls and squeezed my penis as she exhaled into my mouth, but avoided kissing me.

"He reminds me of my previous father-in-law's older brother. So, I was ready to breed with him--ever since I moved here," she added.

"The breeding bull was for the cow or you?" I asked. She smiled and said, "Both."

"His prized bull was an epitome of masculinity. The moment I saw him, my vagina was inundated with juices. The moment of my union with Swami was not very far away. He taught me how to take care of the bull in our shed. The bull was fidgety and prancing around even as I massaged him. 'He is sensing the scent of females in heat,' he said. 'Females?' I asked, confused. 'But, of course, Mani, he knows you too are in heat,' he said. I was embarrassed to hear it, but I knew he was speaking the truth. 'If you took your position under him on all your fours, he would know what to do,' he added."

"I couldn't take it anymore and tried to walk out of the shed, when he grabbed me and pulled me into his embrace from behind. That was the first time I felt his rough hands on my naked stomach. 'Come on Mani, it is time for this belly to swell with my seed,' he said and kissed my neck. His hands gently reached for my breasts and fondled my squishy breasts. 'How soft and ripe these are,' he whispered."

"I tried to escape from his grip, but he knew I was his now. He inhaled my fresh aroma and pushed his pelvis against my butt. I felt his hardness on my lower back. His large hands were on my breasts, feeling them completely. His fingers homed in on my tiny nipples and pinched them. His masculine body odor was driving me crazy. I imagined kneeling right there so he could mount me. There was a pent-up hunger to mate with a well endowed man that drove me mad with lust. However, just then, our son came looking for me, and I tried to step away from him, but he held me and continued to maul my breasts."

"'He will watch you pleasure me eventually,' he whispered. 'He should know that his mother is a slut, don't you think?' he added. 'Swami let me go,' I pleaded. He had animalistic hunger as he licked my neck and cheeks. As our son called my name, looking for me all over, he squeezed my breasts with the utmost sense of urgency. 'Swami,' I pleaded. 'It's strange for a woman like you to go without a pregnancy for 6 years.' he said. 'It's surprising that you are still not pregnant even after almost 2 years of your marriage.' Fortunately, he let me go just before he was about to enter the shed, and I led him inside our house."

"Oh really, it would have happened anyhow?" I asked. She was embarrassed by her childish gesture now. She knew I would have supported her, but she insisted on waiting until I admitted to my perversion.

"What now?" I asked.

"Guess your fantasy will come true soon," she breathed.

"Mani, he wants to impregnate you," I said, as she slowly stroked my penis. Mani pulled up her saree and invited me to take her. "You are fertile now, aren't you?" I hesitantly asked as I took my place between her legs. "Yes," she said, lining up my penis against the entrance of her vagina. She rubbed my knob against her lips as the decision weighed on both of us. "Well if you insist on having him impregnate me then, we will have to imagine that I am having my periods."

During our periods, we rubbed our genitals, but our genitals never came into physical contact. So, this was a novel experience. As she pulled me in and laid the penis against the pussy lips, but with the tip just above the clit. "Come on, honey," she sensually whispered, "show me you really want to raise Swami's child." She pulled my butt, and I instinctively knew what she wanted. As I ground my hips against her, my penis nestled between her lips, but not penetrated them. It was a surreal experience. I had this intense desire to see her pleasure our Zamindar and not because we would garner some benefits. I really wanted it because I knew he could do justice to her beauty. She pushed back against me, drawing me in and tempting me to penetrate her, but strangely enough, I was careful enough to not separate from her and risk penetrating her.

Mani avoided kissing me but kept her lips very close to mine, so I could inhale her breath. It was driving me crazy, and I kept on grounding my pelvis against her vagina. The only reason I could even hold off on my ejaculation was because I had masturbated early that evening. As the tension built, she said, "Swami is going to ravage me. He is a breeding bull and will keep me pregnant for a long time." She caressed my naked butt. Her fingers reached to my anus; as she probed it, she said, "He is going to fuck me there too." It was too much for me, and I sputtered my semen on her belly.

She wiped it off with her saree and let me crash next to her. We lay there silently for several minutes, and then she got up from our bed and left, saying, "Make sure he visits us tomorrow."

The festival of Diwali was only a few days away, and hence the timing seemed perfect. The next evening, Mani meticulously prepared herself for the event. She made a sumptuous dinner for us and gracefully served us at night. As usual, we sat outside our house and started consuming alcohol while she kept on serving us tasty dishes. Swami peppered me with his imported liquor, with the obvious intention of getting me drunk. They were both drooling over each other, and I knew tonight he would mount Mani and knock her up. After one drink, I made an excuse to relieve myself and headed to the open space behind our hut. I timed it so that Mani would arrive with her next dish just as I stepped out of sight.

Swami didn't disappoint me and accosted her as soon as I stepped out. Mani's face was red with embarrassment as he grabbed her openly in our yard. She evaded him and ran towards our house, but he caught up with her and pushed her back against the wall. He squeezed her breasts and pushed his body against hers. Even as she stood on a step while he stood on the ground, he still towered over her. Just watching him next to her felt surreal. It seemed like a sublime contrast between the two.

Mani was nervous and sexually excited, but she allowed him while monitoring the direction I had headed out. Fortunately, I was peeping in from a different location, and hence she didn't notice me. His large hand completely encircled her breast. He leaned forward and tried to kiss her, but she turned her face away. It didn't dissuade him as he kissed her cheek and continued to knead her breast. Mani let him kiss her cheek for a few moments, and then gradually turned her face to him and offered her lips, but only cursorily. It was surreal to see her kiss him so openly. Her hand fondled his bulge for a few moments, and then she pushed him away and hurried inside the house. It was a brief kiss, but it lasted an eternity in my mind.

Our son had gone to bed already, so they had complete freedom now. I acted drunk to escalate the situation. Only 15 minutes later, they left me sleeping on the cot in the yard, and Swami entered our house for the first time. Mani closed our door as she lovingly looked at me sleeping on the cot outside. I rushed to the window, which was only partially pulled in. There was rarely a need to close the window back then; on summer nights, we sometimes slept outside in the yard, so privacy concerns were non-existent.

Mani had pulled the curtain between the two sections for more privacy; we rarely did that, but today was special, so she made sure our son didn't get disturbed by her activities. They were standing not over 3 feet away from the window. He had taken Mani into his embrace from behind and was kissing her cheek. He towered over Mani, even though she was quite tall and well-built by normal standards. Mani's tender, moist lips were deep red, eagerly awaiting Swami's dark lips. Her flared nostrils conveyed her desire for him.

He freed her hair that was tied in a knot behind her head and inhaled the fresh aroma of her hair. She was in a trance as she leaned back comfortably against him. He pulled away her saree pallu that covered her breasts and exposed her slender figure and her shapely and sizable breasts. Mani's slender, milky waist, with taut stomach muscles and jutting breasts wrapped only in a layer of thin cotton cloth, was a site for sore eyes. His large hands fondling her naked waist and inching towards her breasts caused me to leak my precum.

Mani seethed in his arms as his large hands fondled her breasts. They were large enough to cover her sizable breasts. Swami was deliberate and didn't rush but slowly massaged and fondled her breasts. He continued nuzzling her neck and kissing her cheek, and Mani kept on turning her face towards him, bridging the distance between their lips ever so subtly. Swami was besotted with her breasts and continuously mauled her breasts. Mani enjoyed his actions and pushed herself back against him, lifting herself ever so lightly on her toes to align her butt with his crotch.

Swami focused on her nipples, pinching and pulling on them. Mani was delirious; her lips parted and her tongue licked her lips. Her cheeks were wet with his saliva as he kept on sucking on her cheeks, and even though she turned her face and offered her lips, he would retreat the moment his lips reached the corner of her mouth. The cat-and-mouse game continued for a little while, and then he sat on the cot and pulled her into his lap.

He played with her breasts as if he was kneading dough. Mani was mad with lust for him, and after a few minutes of that, she turned around and pulled his face and planted her lips on his. Mani was the aggressor as she kissed him and pushed her tongue into his mouth. My wife was obsessed with the town bull, and I had no idea. Obviously, I had waited far too long for this to happen. Mani was clearly the aggressor as she kept on kissing him while he tried to get rid of her saree. Finally, dressed only in her blouse and ghagra, she stood there in front of him. She wore such a dress only on special occasions; her usual attire was a simple blouse, and a saree wrapped in the typical style of women who worked on the fields. He pulled her and pushed his face into her bust. She played with his hair while he showered his love on her breasts.

After a few minutes of that, she stepped back and tantalizingly unbuttoned her blouse. Swami's eyes were glued to her bust. She tugged on her knot that held the ghagra at her waist, and it fell. She confidently removed her blouse and stood buck naked in front of him. This was the first time I saw her naked; she never fully undressed for me, but with Swami, she wanted to show him what a prize he had won. She tantalizingly took those few precious steps and sat in his lap again. It was a mesmerizing sight, as it was the first time I saw her gently droopy, puffed up breasts that looked much larger than I had imagined. Her taut stomach left very little doubt about her athletic abilities, and her shapely figure resembled that of an Apsara (maiden) from heaven.

Swami may have tasted many women, but Mani was special. Despite having delivered one child, she was fresh like a young girl but with the capacity to take on a stallion of Swami's stature. He was delirious, admiring her beauty and latched onto her breasts. Her fair complexion was in stark contrast to his dark skin. After Swami mauled her breasts for about 5 minutes, she separated herself and sat down on the floor and nuzzled his crotch. I couldn't imagine Mani would be so uninhibited in her approach, but she was eager to show her desperation as she mouthed his large python inside his white dhoti.

Mani inhaled the manly odor of his genitals and showed her sheer desperation for his large equipment. Swami spread his legs and let her continue to nuzzle his crotch. She pushed her hand up his thigh until his dhoti made way for his large, semi-flaccid penis. His boxer-style underwear didn't allow free access to his penis. Still, because of its length, he had arranged it to run against his thigh, which provided an entry point for Mani to peek at his penis. She took it into her mouth and suckled on the knob. It was not even erect but looked ominous. He got rid of his dhoti and pushed down his underwear. It shocked me to see his dangling schlong; it was black, amongst a patch of gray hair, but even in that semi-rigid state, it was twice as long as mine and as thick as Mani's wrist.

Mani was less surprised and more enamored with his penis. His penis reached the middle of his thigh, which, considering his height, was nothing short of extraordinary. In fact, I later learned that his size could have been equated to that of black men from porn movies. She held it in her two hands and fed it into her mouth again. She bobbed her head on his penis and started breathing life into it. There was animalistic hunger in her actions as she ignored the fact that it was her first time with him and kept on sucking on his penis. It was too big for her mouth, but she gobbled as much as she could. After she slobbered over his cock for a good 5 minutes, she turned her attention to the large sacs and sucked on them. Swami was lost in pleasant sensations as he looked up at the roof, closed his eyes and just felt her soft tongue. After a few minutes, he proudly lifted his leg and placed it on the cot. It was an explicit invitation to Mani, as she moved in further and sucked his testicles.

From my vantage point, I could clearly see his dangling testicles and her tongue and lips showering her love on them. After a few more minutes, he altered his position and lifted his other leg up, and this time, Mani went under him and licked his testicles from behind. Her nose shoved up into his crack, inhaling the pungent, musky odor of his anus. I knew she had a fascination for anus when I saw how fondly she cleaned up his breeding bull's anus. Not once had she shown such hunger for me, but clearly Swami was in a different league and deserved that special privilege. After a few more minutes, Swami leant forward, offering her his anus, and she pushed her tongue into his dirty hole. It was something that I never imagined but knew Mani wouldn't hesitate to tong his anus if he asked for it, but for her to do it willingly without even asking was quite another.

Mani settled into her position and licked his anus as her hand slowly stroked his cock. After a good 10 minutes, Swami's snake was fully awake and ready to enter her hole.

Mani laid down on the bed and encouraged him to mount her. My heart stopped beating when I realized the sheer size of his penis that she was trying to take in. It was just like her forehand. As he nestled between her legs and aligned his penis at the entrance, I could see that it would easily go past her navel once inside her. Mani held his penis with her dainty hands and rubbed it against the lips of her vagina. As he climbed over her, his penis entered her pussy and I could see Mani part her lips. Her voice was strained, her breath ragged as more and more of his penis sank in.

Mani was in pain or simply shocked, but Swami realized he needed to take it slow. He rocked his butt back and forth; only slightly pushing it in. Mani was readying herself for the fucking she was about to receive. After a couple of minutes of fiddling with it and allowing her to adjust to his girth, he pushed in forcefully and I could see Mani push against him, but that only emboldened him and he forcefully pushed it in. After she tried to stop him in vain, as I heard her whimper, he pushed it all in. There was a loud sloshing sound of her wet pussy as she squirted her juices to make it easier for him. She was cumming. It was only a minute, and I could see the way she threw her head and breathed. Within 5 minutes of her intercourse, Mani had her first climax. I rarely lasted longer than that. She held him for a minute and then eventually let him take her as he wished.

She was ready now for some hard fucking. Swami was ready for it and he started stroking her fully now. She pushed against his pelvis, encouraging him to deeper penetration. She was continuously moaning, and the words were unlike anything I had heard in my almost 2 years of marriage. Her moans may have been the loudest when I would lick her for 15-20 minutes, holding on to her legs and licking her until she violently climaxed, then let her go.