Priyamani: The Seductress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We dozed off quickly that night. The next few nights went similarly--Mani was mad with lust and fed my insecurities with each passing day. There was an irrational fear that she would leave me for him, but in the corner of my heart, I knew that her preference for him was only for sex. Her periods arrived and there was some respite for a couple of days, but it had become a ritual and if I hadn't felt the warmth of her body, I didn't feel the day ended on the right note. Still, I slept peacefully for a couple of nights, but on the third night, I had the urge to call for her in the middle of the night.

She had dozed off and upon calling her the second time, she joined me on the bed.

"You have become insatiable," she complained, as she lovingly hugged me and laid her head on my chest.

"Ever since Swami's bull mounted our cow, your libido has gone through the roof as well," I remarked. She lay quietly and played with my nipple, rubbing her fingers against the tip and pinching it.

"Is it odd? For me to get sexually excited by imagining you with him?"

She looked at me and whispered, "It's odd, but I quite like it."

"Of the three, with whom did you enjoy sex the most?" I asked. She blushed but didn't hide her face, and after looking deeply into my eyes, said, "It was the uncle."

Surprised with my reaction, she elaborated, "On the first night itself, he tried to kiss me, but I avoided him. After it seemed I wouldn't revolt, he led me back to the same bed and romanced me just the way I expected my husband to. He worked me up and at some point, I don't know when, I was deeply kissing him. Once he was inside, I felt overwhelmed by his girth, and we had a 25 minute long intense fuck while our mouths remained glued."

"Was he much larger?" I asked.

"Imagine Swami mounting me, an almost virgin young girl. Feeling his weight and his thick equipment that struggled to contain itself in my tight pussy, I could only writhe with a mixture of pain and pleasure."

She latched onto my lips and started stroking my penis. It was the first time she stroked me. She didn't wait and continued kissing me and stroking me. I fondled her body, squeezed her breasts throughout. It took a few minutes, but I exploded with an intense orgasm. She wiped me off with a rag and was about to leave when I pulled her again.

She laid next to me and said, "I knew it was my fate to warm up Swami's bed after I married you and came to our village."

"If it's fate after all, then why not just enjoy it?"

We slept in each other's arms that night on that single bed and woke up the next morning. It was some downtime for me, so I helped with a few errands at home. There were doubts about my virility, which I clarified with her. She simply laughed it off and said, "You are a virile man. If I hadn't taken care, I would have already delivered by now."

"If I get pregnant now, how would we manage the farm work?"

"So, we won't need Swami for it?" I asked, jokingly. She blushed and let it slide. Rather than waste time, I helped with some of the things we had to do for Diwali.

That evening, Mani was sexually excited and approached me for sex without even asking for it. She immediately kissed me and pushed her tongue into my mouth. It's not that she hadn't shown such a hunger for sex, but it was definitely the first time I saw her aggression. She kissed me for 5 minutes and then fed me her breasts to suck on. Her breasts were soft and sizable, something that anyone would relish. I licked her breasts and nibbled on her nipples. She was delirious and, upon my urging, once again she straddled my face and let me lick her. She shuddered with an intense climax after 15 minutes of non stop eating.

She slid back next to me and caught her breath. Her face glowed in that candle light; there was immense satisfaction on her face. Something that I loved to see but perhaps didn't see as much as I had wished it.

"Mani, do you enjoy my tongue more or my penis?" I dared to ask. She was stunned by my question and reprimanded me. "What has gotten into you? Can't I simply enjoy it? Why do we need to talk about it?"

"Mani, I am not judging you, just wondering," I quipped. She ignored it for a few precious moments and then asked, "Do you really wish to know?" I eagerly nodded. "I enjoy both, but love your tongue more. It feels much better than having your cock inside."

"I love tasting you. We can do it more often," I pleaded. She blushed. "I thought so. You love the smell and taste of it. Nothing stops you from tasting it."

"Did Uncle have the largest cock of the four men you have been with?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes and played with her Mangalsutra, the necklace that married women wear as a sign of their marriage-she whispered, "You know who it is. Don't you?"

"Uncle," I said. She blushed. I asked, "Did you wish you had rather gotten pregnant by him?"

She frowned and turned away from me. I tried to hug her from behind, but she sulked and pushed my hand away. Her green bangles clinked as she angrily pushed my hands away with each attempt. After a few futile attempts, she let me fondle her body again, and this time, after massaging her arm for a little while, I finally fondled her breasts. She seethed as I slowly squeezed her breasts. Her breasts were soft and quite full and looked a lot more pronounced against her flat tummy and athletic body. She unbuckled her blouse and let me fondle her naked breasts. I started my gentle milking motion, which she seemed to relish. After a few minutes of that, she got on top of me, offering her breasts, but I had a different idea and got up. She continued to stay on her fours on our cot as I circled back and patted her rump.

Mani was filled with lust even though she had already had her orgasm only minutes ago. No wonder she could keep up with three men during the two years of her marriage. I knelt in front of her and mimicked the milking action. Mani moaned. She rolled her tongue around her lips, looking at me seductively. It was apparent why our Zamindar was smitten by her. She was a one of a kind woman--not just young and beautiful, but also hot and uninhibited. It took quite a while for him to build a relationship with her, but finally he seemed to have pierced through her protective shell.

I tried to remove her blouse, but she wouldn't let me. In the almost 2 years of our marriage, she didn't let me see her naked even once. Although I had seen her naked breasts, she always wore a blouse. She never showed me her pussy, so that was something that I only remembered by its smell and taste. I finally made my way back to her butt and lifted her saree and kissed her butt. She let out a loud moan, realizing that I wanted to taste her again that night. I nuzzled her anus, and she loudly sucked air in and spread her legs, providing better access. I tongued her anus, and she went wild with lust, pushing her butt back against my tongue. Her anus had a musky odor that was intense and much different from her pussy, but I liked it. Every part of Mani's body was special, and I probed her anus with my tongue, tracing her sphincter muscles with my tongue and licking it until she started loudly moaning. My fingers started probing her hole, and Mani was eager to push back against them.

Mani's guttural moans encouraged me to continue my fingering, and I boldly probed both her anus and pussy. It took only a few more minutes and Mani was dripping her juices and withering with yet another orgasm. Even after her earth-shattering orgasm, she continued to stay in that position. I squeezed her breasts and milked them for a few moments and said, "Mani, it's time for these breasts to produce milk again." She looked at me with her sultry eyes; her lips were parted, and between her labored breaths, I could see her lips curve into a sensuous smile.

She crashed on the cot and invited me into her arms. As I slid into her arms, she kissed me on my lips and said, "And let me guess, you want Swami to do the honors." Her hand felt my taut penis, and I realized that there was no reason to speak about such things. She kissed me and played with my tongue as she stroked my penis. Mani was in an electric mood as she continued to swap saliva with me and massaged my testicles. She was deliberately slow, elongating my ejaculation. She had no intention of riding, me that night. Perhaps it was finally time for her to let me know she was ready--ready to mate with our Swami and conceive from him. Mani was stroking me peculiarly, which sort of delayed my ejaculation. Occasionally, she would push my penis down, pointing it to my toes; almost pushing it down even further. Even the way she gripped my penis seemed unnatural; instead of her thumb and index finger at the tip, they were at the base of my penis. Mani pushed my ejaculation for a good 10 minutes, but finally I sputtered my penis, and even for that she denied me ejaculation by pushing my penis down. It was something that I hadn't experienced. Instead of ejaculating with intensity, it simply dribbled out of the penis now.

Exhausted, she limped to her bed that night. We slept-in much longer that night. The Diwali holidays had started for our son, so he got up late too. Things were much quieter anyway, now that the planting season was over for us. Mani prepared a different sort of breakfast for us. After our son ran out to play with the neighbor's kids, I finally accosted her and nuzzled her neck. She pushed me away, but I persisted and eventually knelt in front of her, pleading to taste her pussy again. Despite her protests, I pushed her saree above and pushed my face into her crotch. She stood by the window to keep an eye while I continued licking her. It took only 10 minutes, but she came with another incredible orgasm.

Mani's face was glowing. Her breath was still labored with that intense orgasm. She offered me a glass of water and softly said, "After a few days, it would be a good time to conceive our second child." She blushed and left me to carry on with my activities. My mind was on steroids and I kept on wondering why she told me that. Did she really want me to invite our Swami on some pretext to our place? But, of course, he needed no such pretext.

That evening, Mani was tired and took some rest, but I was restless and called for her. Drudgingly, she came to the cot again and slept next to me. Facing me, she asked, "You have gotten no relief today. I am tired, so you will have to do all the work."

I kissed her soft lips. I could inhale her natural breath and body odor as she hadn't taken a bath in the evening, thinking that perhaps we both would rather catch some sleep. I found her natural odors attractive. She parted her lips and languidly kissed me. I squeezed her breasts to work her up. Mani was always ready for sex--that was something I quickly realized during our marriage. I unbuttoned her blouse and sucked on her tits. Mani loved it when I tasted her breasts. I wish I had done it more often. She cradled my head against her chest as she played with my hair and seethed. My tongue and teeth were roughly playing with her nipples.

She was finally hot and wanted sex. Her pointing toes told me she was ready to be mounted. But I wanted to savor her first.

"I want to taste your honeypot, Mani," I whispered.

"Hmm..."

"Today it may smell like a stinky pot," she retorted as she squirmed on the bed. It was apparent that she wanted it, but since she hadn't showered, she didn't think it was appropriate. Mani had, of course, also learned that such things didn't matter to me, and I liked to taste her on any day, irrespective of the state of her pussy.

As I headed south, she lifted her bum and pulled her saree up. Those sarees didn't have a flare, and hence it always took effort to pull them up.

"Have you heard about Kamasutra?" I asked. Mani smiled. "Not just read but practiced."

"Should we try pleasuring each other orally?" I dared ask. She blushed and avoided my eyes for a moment. "Ok, get your feet on this side." I eagerly slept next to her in the opposite direction. She lifted her leg and let me slide my face in between her thighs. Her pussy was definitely not as stale as she claimed. I started to love it because it had the natural odor of a genital organ. She moaned as soon as I pushed my tongue into her twat. She fondled my penis but didn't dive in immediately. Her thumb rubbed on the knob, and she massaged my testicles. After a bit of hesitation, she sucked on my knob. It was an out-of-this-world sensation to feel her soft lips and warm breath on the most sensitive part of my body. She suckled on it like a baby suckling on a mother's breast. Her breath drove me crazy, and I returned the favor by eating her out as if I was starving from a famine. She kissed my testicles and sucked them as well for a few minutes. She stroked my penis, and we both timed our orgasms in perfect unison.

Mani let me clean myself before returning to her. She kissed me and slept in my arms for another hour. We chatted about other things, as we both had a climax and knew we were done for the night. Physically, the days had not been as taxing as the plantation days, so we indulged much longer. It amazed me to learn about her history and how miserable her current life was compared to a privileged life as a child. She was well versed in Bharatanatyam and also understood all the Brahmin traditions and made sure that our son learned everything. After almost an hour of mundane topics, we turned our attention to the chief topic--Swami. I told her that Swami had approached her with a proposal and that he wanted to take her as his mistress. She frowned at his direct approach, but knew it was a natural progression and didn't fuss over it too much.

"Mani do you want to become his mistress?" I asked, pushing forward the key question. My hand fondled her breast once again that night, and this time, I homed in on her nipple and tugged on it through the thin cotton cloth of the blouse. She moaned as I played with her breasts and nipples.

"It's time that you were bred properly, don't you think, Mani?" I asked. She slithered into the bed and let out a deep moan. My hand traced her breasts and caressed her taut tummy. She shivered as she realized that the moment she surrendered herself to him wasn't far off. My hand moved to her saree, and once again she assisted me by pulling her saree up, so that I could finger her pussy.

As I pushed my finger in, she deeply sucked in air and held my hand in place. Her parted lips clearly conveyed that she was imaging his fat penis instead of my finger. I kissed her lips; she didn't care to respond and let me lick her lips.

"Is he okay with you fingering his woman?" she asked. She didn't offer me her tongue as I continued to kiss her.

"You agree that I am his woman. Don't you?" she asked as I desperately tried to devour her mouth.

I started furiously fucking her with my finger. Mani was already lubricated as she expected I would put forward his proposal at any moment. Still, I fingered her for a good 10 minutes before she climaxed a second time that night. Soon after that, she pushed me away and left me that night without answering my question. But it was clear that she was ready to mate with the village breeding bull.

I couldn't sleep that night and kept tossing on the cot, and after a few hours, nearly an hour before sunrise, I moved to her and slept next to her, fondling her body. She was fast asleep and didn't notice me making a move. After a little while, she mumbled, "Haven't you had enough?" I ignored her and slid down and pushed her saree up with a bit of effort and nestled between her legs and sucked on her pussy. Mani wasn't as sexually excited as I had expected, but it only took a few minutes before she started lubricating again. She let me eat for a good 10 minutes, but she only softly moaned and was nowhere near climaxing. She then got up and straddled my face and literally sat on my face and ground her pussy on my lips. There was an animalistic hunger in her, as if she desperately wanted relief and that was the only way to achieve it. After another 10 minutes of that licking, she climaxed, but it wasn't as intense as before.

She laid next to me and caught her breath. Her hand reached to my penis, which was in a semi-erect state. She played with it for a little while and then turned on her side to face me.

"You want your wife to be his mistress?" she asked me. Her mild stale breath hit me, but she was worked up and didn't care. She kissed me and pushed her tongue into my mouth. I sucked on it and swapped saliva with her. Her hand started stroking my penis, which was inflating to its full proportions.

"Tell me what he wants?" she asked sensuously as she toyed with my penis. "He wants you to be sexually available to him and demanded that I stay away from you during your fertile period," I said with a sigh.

"Why?" She inquired as her intense breath drove me insane with lust. I had freshened up before waking her up, so I was clean, but she wasn't, and that intensity was driving me nuts. Mani's sex was in hyper drive and I could sense it in her breath.

"Is he worried you may score over him?" she added. Mani slobbered over my mouth as she slowly caressed my balls and felt my penis.

"He told me I could no longer mount you," I added between the kisses.

"Serves you right," she quipped as she squeezed my balls until I almost yelped.

"Wonder what took you so long to invite him?" she whispered as she stroked my penis. She offered her lips for me to suck on. I thrust against her hand and swapped saliva with her. In a few minutes, I ejaculated, shooting my sperm all over her fingers. She drew back instinctively, wiped it on my lips, and kissed me. Mani had transformed into a completely different person, and her new behavior only elicited lustful thoughts about her. In fact, whenever I saw her in the last few weeks, the only thing I could think of was sex. I finally slept for a few hours while Mani took care of the morning errands. We didn't speak about it the rest of the day. In the afternoon, I told her that Swami would come over for dinner a few days before Diwali, which was only a week away. Based on my calculations, she would have been at the peak of her fertile period. She had that mischievous smile on her face, and I knew that she too wanted it.

Mani toyed with me the rest of the day and wouldn't let me touch her. Finally, the night before the day Swami was invited for dinner, she herself came to the cot. She slid next to me and whispered, "It's important that we talk."

"Do you really want what Swami is proposing?" she asked. I nodded.

"We are indebted to him, but what he is asking for is a lot more than what he deserves. If you are agreeing with him only to garner his support, then we shouldn't accept his proposal. Offer him to share me with him for a few nights. And refuse to oblige during my fertile days. Do you understand what I am saying?"

"I don't think that would appease him," I retorted.

"Don't you like him? I thought he would do justice to your beauty. Offering him that exclusive access will ensure that he will not look at any other woman and keep you sexually happy. And of course, his seed would grow in your womb."

"You are not getting it," she emphasized. "He will breed me day and night. Do you want to raise 3-4 of his children?"

"Don't you want to breed with him? Don't you want his children to suckle on your breasts?"

Mani was quiet for a little while and didn't understand how to respond.

"A woman naturally gravitates towards someone who is physically strong and pursues her irrespective of societal norms. Subconsciously, she wants to breed with such a man. This is natural, but that doesn't mean we should accept it as our fate," she said.

"In my previous marriage, I had the desire to be impregnated by my father-in-law's elder brother. He was the real man in that household. It almost seemed as if I would miscarry, and hence I willingly started satisfying him orally to minimize intercourse in the first couple of months."