Priyamani: The Seductress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was loud, and I was afraid that our son might wake up, but I didn't think it would have mattered. Swami was built like a tank, and I could see my bed creaking rhythmically and sinking under his tremendous weight.

She slowed him down by pulling him onto her top. Mani was besotted with him as she kissed him lovingly. Swami was leisurely stroking her, lying fully on top of her and simply rocking back and forth on his pelvis. The tongue play she was having with him made me utterly jealous, but then I chose this fate. Swami spoke to her, and she answered while kissing him. I learned later that he was asking if she was fertile and she said yes.

Swami was furiously sweating and so was Mani. Although it had gotten colder, I could see them wet in their own sweat. The new position brought her into intimate contact with her and also allowed for deeper penetration, while preserving his energy. It required her to take his weight on her body, which she did. Swami fucked her in that position for a good 15 minutes before showing signs of ejaculating. Mani, too, was inching towards her orgasm, and she urged him to fuck her roughly and put her in her place. He needed no encouragement as he stroked her furiously. Loud sounds of their bodies slapping each other could be heard. I could even hear the violent creaking noise of that pathetic bed. After another 3-4 minutes, he ejaculated inside her. Mani hung on to him with all her might as she perfectly timed her climax with his.

He rested on top of her, catching his breath. Mani, too, wiped off her sweat and looked at him.

"You too wanted it, then why make all that fuss?" he asked. She blushed and looked away.

"If you wanted me, all you had to do was mount me. Maybe I will have delivered your child by now," she said, teasing him.

"What's the deal with your husband? Why couldn't he get you pregnant?"

She pushed him away to relieve some of his weight and said, "Not everyone is a breeding bull like you."

He finally got up and said, "So, did you suck on the balls or rim that bull?" Mani blushed and, ignoring him, she wore her ghagra and blouse. Her delicate body had all the red marks because of the abuse she had taken. I was still watching Swami's dangling penis, that glistened with their mixed juices. Indeed, he was worthy of being our village bull. She quickly leaned in front of him and took his spent penis in her mouth. He dressed up and left soon after that.

I waited for a few minutes to ensure that they had left and then entered the room. Mani was fully dressed and was resting on the bed. She turned the lantern off and seemed to have dozed off. When I approached her, she made room for me on the bed and kissed me as soon as I lay next to her. Her breath reeked of semen, but I found it attractive and kissed her back. Her lips and her face still had spots of dried cum, which she rubbed on my lips and made me lick it.

She grabbed my hard penis and squeezed it. "So, you enjoyed watching your wife service the village breeding bull." She held my stiff penis, which perhaps was as stiff as a rod in response to her actions. She offered her tongue for me to suck on. Her breath, stinking of semen, was driving me crazy.

"Did you enjoy it, Mani?" I asked in between the kisses.

"Why did you wait so long? You enjoy the thought of your wife being a slut for him. And he had been yearning to mount ever since I married you."

"Maybe I was embarrassed," I quipped. She patted my cheek and whispered, "There is nothing to be embarrassed about. As far as the village is concerned, the Zamindar took your wife forcefully. I quite like it. My ex-husband was a cuckold too and enjoyed watching me secretly while I fucked the other two men in the house. But I didn't have the same sort of understanding with him as I have with you."

"He was mad at me because I didn't inform him of our marriage," I explained. "I assured him you were not an ordinary woman; a highly educated and Brahmin woman, who didn't know our ways. He didn't want to hear any of it and stormed over to our house. The moment he saw you, something changed, and instead of taking you forcefully, he tried to woo you ever since."

"I know. It should be no surprise why he chose that. And now that you have seen what he is capable of, you know why I approve of him."

I feebly nodded, hearing how confident and assertive she was.

"I am sure you want to smell and taste my ravaged pussy but are ashamed to do it or ask for it," she said. She waited for me to respond, but I stayed silent for a few moments, waiting for her to make a move or say something.

"Or maybe I don't care whether you like it, but you should know what a real man's semen tastes like," she added, and confidently straddled my chest. The powerful stench of semen was clear as soon as she brought her pussy closer to mine. She lifted her saree and brought her pussy close to my face. In the faint light of the lantern, I saw her ravaged pussy. The sight in front of me scared me to death. I could see her sloppy hole and her pussy hair fully matted in semen. Her pussy lips looked tender and loose. She brought her pussy right on top of my nose and lips, and some of the wetness touched my nose. Even as I was repulsed by the idea, I knew that she wanted me to taste it, but I didn't have the courage to lick it.

She let her pussy linger on top of my nose, and the smell of Swami's semen overwhelmed me. "Open up, honey," she said, patting on my cheek. Mani was an entirely different woman; I couldn't believe that she could be so dominant. As I hesitantly pushed out my tongue and probed her pussy, she let out a loud moan. Her body shuddered as she let me trace her pussy lips with my tongue.

She squeezed her vaginal muscles, and a big drop of semen entered my mouth. It was slimy and had a bitter taste to it. I built up courage and pushed my tongue into her pussy folds and was greeted with the intense taste and smell of semen. His equipment seemed to be as potent as how ominous it looked. She slowly lowered her pussy into my mouth, stuffing his substance into my lips, nose, and tongue. I licked and gulped it as fast as I could. Mani was loving it, and after I had cleaned her pussy sufficiently, she started grinding her pussy in my mouth. She grabbed my hair and rode it as if she was fucking me. Mani was very satisfied with her previous episode, so she didn't stay on top of me for much longer and crashed back next to me.

She kissed me, licked my juices off my face, and said, "Glad that you didn't mind licking me in that state."

"What do you make of it?" I asked hesitantly. She sensed my nervousness and, fondling my testicles, said, "That you are agreeing to be subservient to him and that he deserves to mate with me more than you."

She massaged my testicles and pushed her finger to my anus, where she massaged it.

"Did your ex-husband also do it?" I mustered courage. She looked at me for a moment and asked, "What do you think?"

"Even my father-in-law did that. They both did it before mating with me," she said.

"Do you like it?"

"What's not to like?"

"It was clear who could impregnate me. My father-in-law's elder brother started mounting me only 3 days after my delivery. My periods began 3 months after that, and I missed my periods soon after that. If I had not used heat-generating food, I would have had two children. In fact, despite my constant refusal, he impregnated me three times."

"He wondered why I couldn't keep the baby, but I conspired not to have a child since I didn't think there was any future in that relationship."

"I like it when you lick his stuff from the vagina. It convinces me to mate with Swami and reinforces my belief that he deserves to impregnate me."

Mani spoke openly and perhaps didn't mince any words in putting me in my place. I had met a different Mani, who was much bolder and knew what she wanted. We slept soon after that, and as usual, she left me high and dry. I tossed and turned, and then once again I woke her up early in the morning and ate her. Mani allowed me to eat her for a good half-hour and once again did nothing to relieve me.

The next whole day passed similarly. Mani didn't allow me to kiss her, but she allowed me to hug her, fondle her privates, and even lick her out, but nothing more than that.

"I am Swami's woman," she teased. "You are only allowed to smell and taste me; nothing more. If you stay subservient and guard his woman, then perhaps you may enjoy some of her fruits."

She took pity and jerked me off in the shed that afternoon. She made me stand on my fours, while she grabbed my penis from behind and jerked me off. It was very similar to what she did to our male dogs. Sometimes, they get too edgy and need relief, and this is how she relieved them. When Mani did it the first time, I was shaken, but then it wasn't such an alien concept. A lot of women did that in our neighborhood--taking the edge off.

"Mani you said you avoided getting pregnant from him?" I asked. "Was it because you didn't want to get pregnant?"

Mani was worked up and said, "You think so? I licked his asshole every single day for a good 15-20 minutes. I seduced him every single night by myself, to the chagrin of my husband and father-in-law, and made sure he mounted me."

"But then why did you avoid those pregnancies?"

"Fantasy is one thing, but reality is quite another. I had made peace with my fate and enjoyed that debauched life, but I wasn't willing to get sucked into it."

"When did you like Swami?"

"I don't like him," she scoffed. "But knew that, as the village breeding bull, he would mount me eventually. It was only a question of whether I wanted to be his slut. Physically, he is well equipped to warrant my attention, so I obliged him."

That afternoon, two new beds arrived in our home. They were sent by the Zamindar. After that one episode with her, he knew how difficult those small cots were. That evening, I took our son to sleep on the farm on the pretext of taking care of it so that they both had privacy. It was straightforward as I left with our son, along with him, but of course, he turned back and headed to sleep with Mani.

I tossed and turned at the farm, and after making sure he was asleep, I rushed back to our house. A good hour had passed, and they had perhaps just finished their first round as I saw her laying naked in his arms. I was enjoying the pleasant sight when I accidentally bumped into the water vessel at the entrance.

"Yadurappa, Is that you?" He called out in his deep voice.

"Yes Swami," I responded without thinking. "Come in," he commanded.

I hesitantly entered the room. Mani used a comforter to cover herself and him. She avoided looking at me, but I could see her glowing face that had satisfaction written all over it and all the redness that indicated some sort of embarrassment or guilt. I saw Swami's penis that had fully shrunk but was still big compared to my tiny weenie.

In a stark contrast to his usual demeanor, he said, "Thank you, Yadurappa, for sharing your wife."

"She is my woman now. She can be your wife, but that's just for convenience. Your job is to take care of her and protect her. I shall take care of the rest."

"You understand?" he hollered.

"Yes Swami."

"Now come here and pleasure her with your tongue," he said. I hesitantly stepped towards the new bed. She looked at him nervously as he offered a pillow to put under her butt. She looked at me cursorily as she shoved it under her butt while holding onto the comforter dearly. She bent her knees and spread her legs in anticipation as I picked up the edge of the comforter and slid under it.

The unmistakable odor of his semen hit me as I inched towards the entrance. Since I couldn't see it but only smell it, I realized it was fresh like rain. Perhaps they had separated only a few minutes ago, and the redness on her face was not from embarrassment but from the actual episode itself. I pushed my tongue into her filthy hole, and she moaned and pushed her pussy against my mouth while grabbing my hair. After a couple of minutes of licking, Mani couldn't take it any more and straddled my face instead. My cover was blown, and I could see Swami curiously staring at me while cleaning up his mess. On top, I could see her very large breasts looming above my head. I was as mesmerized by her breasts as I was by her slippery pussy. It was surreal.

After I cleaned her up completely and Mani had orgasmed, Swami asked, "Did you know your wife was a complete slut?"

Mani ignored him and turned to kiss him. It was shocking to see her behave that way right in front of me. She fondled his large appendage and continued to kiss with fervor.

"It's okay to stroke yourself, Yadurappa," he said. I massaged my bulge and got behind her and started licking her butt again. She voraciously kissed him, completely ignoring my presence. After a few minutes, he got up and settled on his fours. Mani knew what he wanted and tongued his anus and licked his testicles. "Yadurappa, help me get it up for your wife," he said. I didn't understand, so Mani led my hands to his appendage and showed me how to stroke it.

To say that I was humiliated was an understatement. Not only because I was asked to fondle his penis to make him erect, but also because I realized how large he was. If I imagined myself and Mani as donkeys, then Swami's penis was that of a Stallion's. Even if I was Mani's age, I couldn't have competed with him on any plane--whether it be physical or mental. On every plane, Mani would have opted to breed with him. His large sacs were the size of big lemons, which Mani sucked and made love to eagerly. I could see the clear contrast between his dark skin and Mani's fair skin.

Mani looked at me a few times while licking his anus and then swiftly pulled me for a kiss. She licked his anus and kissed me a couple of more times. His penis was hard as a rock now. She whispered to me, "Maybe now you understand why he can breed every woman in the village."

"Suck on my tongue," she whispered. I obliged her.

"Yadurappa, leave now," he said. "There is no free show going on. If you wait any longer, I will make you lick my cock and fuck you to show your place."

I was shocked and didn't wait much longer as I receded. Mani bolted the door this time and also turned down the lantern, so it was relatively darker for me to even peep inside, if I decided to.

"Maybe my dog can also mount you just the way he mounted your wife," he said as Mani closed the door. Mani's face was flushed when he said that. I was shocked to learn that she only closed the door. My head was spinning as I headed back to our farm. I couldn't believe that something like that could happen.

The next morning, Mani was already ready when we returned from the farm. We freshened up, and after our son stepped out for his usual activities, I accosted her. She kissed me immediately and offered her tongue to suck. After some kissing, I asked, "Mani, is it true that you mated with Swami's dog?"

"What? No," she replied. "He was only saying that to get a rise out of you."

That day, she gave me a nice bath, sucked on my dick while washing me, and finally stroked me to ejaculation. I thought Swami wasn't planning to visit her tonight, and hence she was showering her love on me. However, he showed up at the usual time.

This repeated for a few weeks, with Swami visiting us 4-5 nights a week, except for the Diwali nights, when he only briefly visited and left soon after having sex with her. On most nights, he would spend at least a couple of hours with her and mount her twice. When her periods didn't arrive as expected, we both knew that she was pregnant.

After she was confident that she would carry the child to full-term, she let me mount her, and it was no surprise that I didn't last even 5 minutes inside her pussy. Her pussy was loose, something that I had never experienced before. It didn't help that I mounted soon after he left after having sex with her. "Don't worry. It's normal for you to not feel me." She assured me that he was the largest man she ever had.

"I don't expect a lot from your dick anyhow," she added.

Mani really enjoyed sex with him and would spend a few hours with him during his visits, and despite his age, he would fuck her a couple of times. Somewhere in the 5th or 6th month of her pregnancy, he started fucking her anally. It was painful at first, but she got used to it pretty quickly. Swami was besotted with Mani and visited her several times a week. It didn't take long for the word to spread, and soon the village learned that Swami took the most beautiful woman from the village as his mistress. No one dared speak of it, but it was clear then that everyone knew about it or speculated about it. Those were the days when it was easy for anyone to get killed for spreading such rumors, so everyone just kept their mouths shut.

Swami's hunger knew no bounds as he kept on impregnating her. In the next 6 years, she would deliver 3 children to him. She persuaded him to keep a distance between the kids after she delivered our second son, his first child, but he was adamant and kept on pushing, and she ended up getting pregnant within a year after she delivered our second son. Our third one turned out to be a boy as well, and after that, she became pregnant within six months and delivered our first daughter. She became pregnant quickly again, but because of her ill health, she couldn't keep them.

After the first year of denying me sex, she ignored Swami's rules, except for the rule of making me taste her pussy after she had sex with him. She loved my tongue and made sure that she frequently got pleasure from it.

One may think, she was a sex maniac, but she was rather an astute woman and made sure that Swami financially supported his children. Instead of relying on inheritance after his death, she insisted on transferring significant wealth as time passed. It was significant for us but insignificant for him. She didn't consume it all and invested using her knowledge in various businesses and ensured that we became rather affluent in a matter of a decade.

Mani told me but very late in our lives that she had only two options: become his mistress or live the life we were living. Swami wanted to take her as his mistress, which meant killing me, but Mani persuaded him and saved my life. In those days, it was very easy for a powerful man like him to get anyone killed. Fortunately, after enduring all the things she endured, Mani was able to secure the future of our family financially. It seemed like a high price to pay, but there didn't seem to be another option.

Mani immensely enjoyed her episodes with him, and the intensity of those episodes lasted another 5 years, after which both the frequency and intensity dwindled. Soon after our daughter was born, he became seriously ill and died the following year. It was shocking to see him die so suddenly, but at least he got all the pleasures he deserved in his life through my wife. Swami's elder son took an interest in her and filled Swami's shoes. He was like Swami but had a lot more energy and knocked her up immediately. At 38, she delivered our youngest son. After that, nature took away her privilege to get pregnant as she had been overbred. Sexually, she remained active for another decade, but it didn't remain the dominant theme of her life anymore.

It may seem strange, but I wouldn't have changed anything in my life if I had the choice to. Mani truly deserved someone like Swami to take care of her physical needs. At least sexually, she was a very satisfied woman. And looking back, it seems we have built a much more secure foundation for our family. Our elder son turned out to be an intellectual and became an IAS officer, but our younger children were not as bright, maybe because they had Swami's genes. They were all strapping boys, over 6 feet tall, with the physique of Swami but the looks of Mani and a whitish complexion.