All Comments on 'Priyanka Starts an Affair'

by indianwife

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Indian culture...Indian enemies...

These stories about India and Indian culture, that see women like a source of income for the family ( as soon as they are born the family find a husband for her...), and that portrait all Indian women as whores, should be written in their native language for them to read and see how they are described by their enemies and that would save us from reading these bad stories...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Post this crap in Non-English

This isn't English and we want to avoid it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I do feel guilty, that one of the biggest distractions about this story is, . . .

I can't even tell the men from the women by their names! That's pathetic. But I have read enough of these stories to understand that, all Indian husbands are stupid cuckolds, and all Indian wives are faithless whores. So, could you stop now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
from the old one

Is it your habit to recycle the pathetic stuff you put together in all possible sites? Put an end to this practice. I must also say that this is trash but no worse than some of the white and black trash in literotica.

Sometimes the comment shows the ignorance of the commenters about other countries and societies

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good start

Nice story. Please progress the story. I would like to see Priyanka develop feelings for Imran.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Story

I would like to read the next part when priyanka gets married to imran and her hubby becomes a complete cuck..

mjar65mjar65almost 8 years ago
thanks for the story

Its nice to see you back and writing again

I agree another chapter would be good ...maybe things can get hotter or wetter with that big cock?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Priyanka is a KEEPER!

Imran likes to fuck her.

Aniket worships her & her body... & he likes to fuck her.

If my wife wanted me to share her with a man like Imran, i would have no choice but to say Yes!: he is young, healthy, well endowed, rich, successful in bisiness, polite...

I would be proud to share my wife with such a man. I would be proud of my wife for having such high standards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nice story

hey dear..very nice and sexciting story...need to extend it further. whats your email id. mine is cuckold009@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hey ,

Lovely story written very well n erotic i love to read more stories on hindu women and muslim men.I have many of my personal exp too can be shaired to give you addition plots for your future stories.My id is hotabdul12@gmail.com.looking forward for your response.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Hot

Hey! I have just read it now and I can't express that how much I felt arouse while reading this. Why do you left writing?? Please write more stories like this..please..i give you 5* feedback

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOVE this story: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆- (5-). Admittedly I am a sucker for stories where the wife fucks a rich and powerful man. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is an excellent Indian wife sex story,

I gave you a 5.0 (100%, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

★★★★★ (five).

Excerpt from the story:

"... Priyanka blushed for a moment, but then slowly moved her hand towards Imran's massive cock. It was almost 9 inch long and thick. As Imran was Muslim, his cock had no skin on the head and it was shaped like a mushroom. Priyanka slowly rubbed her face against his hairy chest and murmured..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting an older comment:

"Anon - about 3 years ago

Very Hot

Hey! I have just read it now and I can't express that how much I felt arouse while reading this. Why do you left writing?? Please write more stories like this..please..i give you 5* feedback"

* * *

This is a five star story (☆☆☆☆☆).

shang40shang40over 1 year ago

Generally the ladies in your stories are maharashtra brahmins and I love it that.

Write more such hot cuckold stories.

My love my wife has such alpha males and it made her more sexy.

shang40shang4011 months ago

Your another story of Neha taken by husband's boss is also very hot and captivating.

Neha is another pure brahmin who fell in love with her husband's boss Robert.

I had read it number of times. Normally indian men have medium 6" cocks but few others especially of lower caste have bigger stronger and darker cocks reaching up to 9".

My wife's colleague has such one. In new job Prashant and later Shriniwas became her close friends and further fucker lovers.

I wasn't aware what's happening but I found few chits written by Prashant in which he addressed her as Wife. And some chits of her addressing him as Hubboo.

It was clear that they have already decorated our bed many times.

Similar case was with Shriniwas.

Instead of getting angry I became hot. In few days while having bed talk and sex I asked her about it and instead of getting embraced she admitted that it has happened numerous times especially in afternoon or evening. And those nights when I licked her I had tasted their cum and had said your pussy is tastier.

... My battery showing charging as "69". It was her favourite with either of them.

Once with Prashant we went for dinner and there he pulled my wife to dance. I wasn't knowing she dances so gracefully and in the dance itself both kissed hotly right in front of me. Not only that she allowed him to caress her butter ass.

During dinner he asked me rather declared that he wants her in bed tonight. I accepted it and we booked room with extra bed for me.

The way they romanced and had really hot sex made me to share her whenever he comes home.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A five star story [4.75 (95%, ☆☆☆☆☆)]!

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

"Don't be shy darling. Go on and touch it." Priyanka blushed for a moment, but then slowly moved her hand towards Imran's massive cock.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

PRIYANKA STARTS AN AFFAIR is an excellent wife sex story.

Essentially this story is true to life, too. It is obvious that Imran is an Alpha man. Women treat Alphas differently, according them deferential status.

Last but not least they readily give to Alphas.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My wife and I with our twin sons landed in Canada in mid to late 80s.

At the time she was in her mid to late 20.

White Canadian professional men where attracted to my wife like flies to honey.

I was not prepared for what was going on.

The fact she was a flirt and a tease crtainly certainly made things worth gor me.

Luckily we met and befriended several couples from the Sub-Continent and she miraculously turned to be prim and proper.

Since I found out her true nature, she was turning me on more and more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Priyanka is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous