Priya's medical in a job interview

Story Info
Priya undergoes a thorough medical examination in a job interview.
755 words
2.84
11.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The quiet hallway stretched before Priya as she held onto her handbag and waited patiently. She had come for a job interview and performed well, and she had to clear a medical examination at the employer's facility before confirming the offer. 

Along with Priya there were two other women, all three of them in their early to mid twenties, sitting in their formal outfits. 

Priya wore a crisp white shirt tucked into a knee length black formal skirt. One of the other women wore a simple plant and a white shirt while the other wore a pencil skirt and a blue formal top. 

A nurse suddenly came out of one of the rooms and called all three women in. As they went in and handed over the documents that had to be filled during the examination, the nurse asked them to remove their footwear. 

Priya fumbled a little with her straps of the saddle and then kicked them off, so did the other two, standing barefoot on the cold marble floor. The nurse directed them one by one to stand on a scale and noted down their weights precisely. The whole process so far looked pretty mechanical and swift as all three of them got their weights and also heights measured. 

Next the nurse ushered them to a curtained area. She asked them to remove their tops. Priya's breath caught in her throat for a while as she started unbuttoning her shirt, revealing her curves of the shoulder and gentle swell of her bosoms. The other two women too followed suit and peeled off their tops leaving  their torso in camisoles and under-shirts.

The group stood exposed as they were instructed to a series of drills. They were asked to raise the arms above their head, touch their toes and twist their torso from both sides. 

Next, the women were also asked to take off their skirts and trousers. Priya's heart sank and she blushed in embarrassment as she slowly unbuttoned her skirt and let it fall. She stood in humiliation, in her panties and camisole, and other women too had taken their bottoms off and stood in their underwear.  

The nurse continued with the exercises, asking them to perform a series of lower body exams such as doing squats for a minute or two. Next came the most humiliating exercise, which was a duck walk. All three women waddled across the rooms with their hands on knees as their bodies swayed awkwardly. 

As the group examination was concluded, it was time for individual examinations. This time the nurse summoned each one individually into another curtained area. It was Priya first and she went in anxiously. Without wasting a second the nurse asked Priya to remove her camisole and bra. She slowly peeled off the camisole above her head and slowly unclasped her bra with her face blushing in humiliation. She felt very bare now standing only in her panties in front of the nurse.  

The nurse made Priya sit on an examination table and position her hands above her head, exposing her bosoms. She moved her gloved hands over Priya's breasts, inch by inch, looking for any abnormalities including her nipples which we squeezed gently. 

Next Priya was asked to get down and take off her panties as well. She obliged and stood naked. She was asked to lie down on the examination table again on her back. 

She lied on her back with her knees slightly bent towards her chest and feet fast on the crisp paper cover of the table. Priya inhaled deeply as the doctor navigated her lubricated gloved funeral through Priya's sensation. The probe was deep and intimate and the fingers navigated the internal landscape of Priya.

Next came the rectal exam. The cool latex glove entered Priya's rear looking for any sort of tenderness or abnormalities. The sensation was quite brief but was quite pressuring. Each press sent a jolt through Priya's body and the exploration moved upwards tracing the smooth curves of her uterus. She felt a sigh of relief as the fingers came off, however, it wasn't over yet. 

Priya was asked to get down and stand beside the bed bending forward for her temperature to be recorded. The lubricated thermometer was guided gently into Priya as she stood bent forward holding onto the bed with her legs steady. She stood as it was for a minute until the thermometer was released and Priya was asked to clean herself using a box of tissues and get dressed.