Priya's Pre-Marital Medical Exam

Story Info
Priya’s prospective in-laws asked her undergo a medical exam.
791 words
2.9
12.4k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Priya got down from the bus after a tired day at work and walked towards a private practice of a physician. She was asked by her prospective in-laws, especially her mother in law, to undergo a medical examination before the wedding. It was her in-laws' family physician and her mom in-law and sister in-law were already there waiting for Priya. Priya was still clad in her saree she wore to the office entered the clinic. 

Her mom in-law greeted Priya with a gentle nod as her prospective sister in law but with a smile., in the waiting area.

Her name was called and Priya followed the nurse into the examination room, followed by her inlaws as well. The room was well lit and had an examination table in yue middle.

"Please remove your footwear" instructed Priya the nurse as the in-laws watched on. 

She slowly fumbled with the straps and undid the sandals leaving her barefoot exposed against the cold tile floor. 

"Let's begin with the basics" said the doctor who guided Priya to the examination table. 

Priya sat down amidst the gaze of her in-laws as the doctor started examining her ears. Then she asked Priya to open her mouth and checked inside followed by a quick check on her eyes. Priya tried to keep an eye contact with the doctor in order to avoid the same with her in-laws. 

"Now remove your saree please" instructed the doctor.

Priya claimed down from the table with a tinge of uneasiness and blush in regard to the prospect of having to undress. She took a deep breath and unpinned her pallu, letting it fall as she took off the pleats which fell around her on the floor. 

Priya climbed back on the bed in her blouse and petticoat as she could feel the cold blow of the air conditioner in her bare arms and midriff. 

The doctor started feeling for her pulse which seemed a little rapid due to obvious anxiety. Then she proceeded to check her blood pressure followed by feeling around Priya's neck for any swellings around the lymph nodes. 

"You need to remove your blouse now," said the doctor. 

Priya hesitated for a while but slowly proceeded to unhook the blouse and slid it off her shoulders leaving her back fully exposed. The doctor placed the metal stethoscope against her skin, first on her front followed by her back. Priya flinched at each touch as the doctor listened to her lungs. 

 "Alright. Now remove your petticoat."

Priya blushed red as by now she could predict where this is leading onto, the inevitable. Her fingers trembled as she reached to untie the strings of her petticoat. Her bare legs stood exposed amidst the constant gaze of her in-laws. 

"Let's get your weight and height," the doctor said.

She stepped off the table as her barefoot felt the coldness of the floor once again. She was led to the nearby scale by the doctor and she stood with her hands clasped in front of her. The doctor also recorded Priya's height. 

"Alright, let's test your reflexes," the doctor said.

Priya sat on the table again. The doctor checked her knees by tapping followed by her other joints with each tap echoing in the room that was very much quiet. Priya began focusing on the doctor again as each of her joints got tapped and probed. 

"You can remove your bra now" instructed the doctor. 

Priya's breath stuck in her throat with her tumbling fingers reaching out for the clasp. Slowly came off the piece of clothing as her bosoms felt the coldness of the air conditioner. 

The doctor approached Priya's breasts gently, slowly tapping and prodding every inch of her flesh slowly with utmost care. She also checked for any discharge by squeezing her nipples. Next she guided Priya towards an X-ray machine where she stood up starlight with the cold metal plates pressed against her bosoms. 

Once the X-ray was done Priya returned to the examination table.

"Remove your panties now," said the doctor. 

It was blunt and clinical, contrasting to the gentleness of the breast examination. She reached down slowly to the waistband of her panties and pulled down along her bare legs. 

The room felt touch colder as a gust of wind brushed against her orifices, as she lied down on the examination table on her back. 

The doctor slowly entered Priya with her lubricated gloved fingers. It was quick and thorough as the doctor moved onto the other side of Priya's intimates. This time the gloved fingers probed her rear and the sensations were totally different and felt more intimate for the next couple of minutes before the doctor asked her to put on the clothes back.