Prize Doll to Permanently Nude Ch. 01

Story Info
Even at home, she was always her parents’ prize doll.
1.7k words
4.11
8.9k
11
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barelin
Barelin
69 Followers

All characters portrayed in this story are over, the age of 18 years old. There are no minor characters in this story. This story is a work of fiction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prize Doll to Permanently Nude

Connellan (Connie), 18 was born with a silver spoon. She got everything she wanted with no questions asked. Her wealthy parents took extreme pride in ensuring their daughter Connie was always dolled up less like a Barbie doll and more like a Disney Princess. Something she grew to dislike. Even at home, she was always her parents' prize doll.

It started with simple daydreams of being naked everywhere and some research. The dreams were probably after learning that public nudity was legal if it fell under religious freedom. Under this claim, the agreement cannot be legally nude in a clothed world.

Here it goes.

**************************************************************************

Chapter 1 -- Unveiling

Connie got her name from her great-grandmother and was the only child of James and Nichole Strauss. Her parents jointly own one of the largest wineries in northern California. Along with several other businesses that she learned about as she got older.

She learned that her parents would spare no expense and always dressed like their royal princess. In her second year at the academy, Strauss influenced the board of directors to allow their daughter to wear only her princess dresses instead of the standard uniform. Connie didn't believe she was more important than anyone else but did think the uniforms were ugly.

Following the unanimous decision by the board, Connie was no longer required to wear the school uniform. The staff would allow Connie to wear dresses a second time only during growth spurts. Even when she was not in school, she wore the best, less formal clothing. Until recently, something she used to crave -- being Mommy and Daddy's beautiful princess.

Soon after entering high school at the academy, the fun of always being that royal princess in those fancy dresses wore off. Around that time, her parents wanted her to wear only formal dresses, even when not in school. When she finished developing into a teenager, her parents began requiring her to attend all of their balls and fancy parties.

Those events mostly fell on either Friday or Saturday evening and occasionally on Sunday afternoon or night. The parties or balls took place at their mansion ballroom or one of the other influential families' mansions. Her parents desired to pull her out of her shell by attending those events, but Connie was not a social butterfly.

Before being forced to attend, she would be as far away from everyone as possible. One of the many reasons she detested attending those parties was the dress she was required to wear. The heavier material and the layers made them uncomfortable and hot, mentioning the time it took for the staff to put them on her.

They were more uncomfortable than the formal attire Connie wore to school. Since she didn't want to disappoint her parents, she would put on the biggest smile. She would pretend to be their royal princess while they formally introduced her to their guests as their 'prize precious porcelain doll.

She noticed some of her classmate's dresses were uncomfortable as well. It was nice to know she wasn't the only one to complain about it. If there is one thing about Connie's parents, they are wealthy, and status is everything. The dresses were one of the many things I disliked about those parties, besides being around the strange adults.

A few months after the dinner, she was irritated at how uncomfortable and heavy that formal dress was. She was watching several adults dancing and at those standing around talking. Uninterested in any of the adults dancing, she stood around the edge of the room with the other teens.

Connie was beginning to daydream as she had many times since being forced to attend those events. What was so different this time from the other times she daydreamed? This time she could see herself dancing without a care in the world among the others on the dance floor -- naked.

Coming to reality, she looked down and was still wearing that uncomfortable dress. As she slipped out of the daydream in almost a panic, she noticed the same staff that helped her change back in her room. She tried not to draw attention to herself after envisioning the impossible idea of being naked in public.

That was when she almost fell over while the staff was still untying the corset straps. She saw her nude self staring back at her in the reflection. She quickly looked down and saw her protruding nipples while still feeling her chest compressed in the corset.

Connie could see her concerned look in the mirror, and the staff helped her into the stool. She accepted a glass of water while feeling the fabric under her butt and on her body. The reflection was otherwise; herself drinking a glass of water in all her naked glory. She assured the staff that she was fine and ensured they did not plan to undress her completely.

Recalling the vision of that night at the dinner and dance of her nude self, she became concerned as the staff undressed her for bed. The last thing she wanted was for Wendy, one of the staff has been with her since she was little, to find out about her desire to be nude. The nude daydreams became more frequent as she entered her sophomore year of high school.

She certainly wasn't interested in telling anyone about what she saw when looking down -- or of her nude reflection. She was old enough to obtain her driver's license but still allowed the staff to dress her rather than dress herself. She frequently imagined herself without clothes and had no intention of dressing herself.

She wondered if something was wrong with her and why she had those daydreams. Looking at the image she saw in the mirrors, she was always the only one naked. Once the staff finished dressing her, they would tell her.

She realized that being her parents' fancy princess dress-up doll wasn't fun anymore. A voice kept telling her to wear less clothing, much less than she does now. That brings her to the thought of facing her parents and asking them if she could start wearing the same uniform as her classmates.

For years, she had overheard chit-chat from others about special treatment for not wearing the same uniform. That made it nearly impossible to make any more-than-casual friends at school.

Periodically, she would express how she felt to the staff about dressing differently. With just a few weeks left of her sophomore year, her parents required her to attend a ball at her parent's mansion. It was the perfect opportunity for her to act on her daydream. Following dinner, she slipped back to one of the tables, but her solitude was interrupted by two classmates as they approached her table.

One of the girls said, "We have wanted to get to know you but felt that you were unapproachable." Standing were two of her classmates, one she remembered from one of her classes. The two girls sat down as they reached out a hand to me. She was saddened as she didn't consider herself to be better or above any of her classmates.

Connie realized that she wasn't just her parent's mint living doll. She was also a living princess doll to all her classmates at the academy. During their conversation, both of their parents work directly for her parent business. Hearing that, she kicked herself for being so isolated from others.

The teens tried to muster the courage to approach her near the edge of the room for months. She learned about Ivana Ventnor, whose father is one of her parents' business lawyers, and Lilian Thornes, whose parents both work as consultants for her parents.

Throughout the conversation, the three of us become good friends. We talked about my obsession with wearing all of those formal dresses everywhere. It started with wanting to be that princess that had gotten out of hand. We talk to each other about our ups and downs.

We also discussed the possibility of talking with my parents about not wearing the dresses anymore and dressing like everyone else. We decided it would be unnecessary to stop wearing the dresses just to be more approachable since it was near the end of their sophomore school year.

Connie finally felt comfortable telling them about her little secret that she has been dealing with for the past several months. She told them about the episodes happening at any time of the day, no matter where she was.

After a long silence, Connie worried her new friends were about to walk away. She watched as they whispered something while looking at their phones. She felt like a freak while looking for some excuse to slip away from them.

After several minutes Ivana said, "A few months ago, my dad gave me access to one of his databases to help him with school research. Both of us were searching and found something you might find interesting." She handed her phone to Connie and showed a list of links to legal documents about Tami Smithers.

Ivana selected one of the links and said, "During Tami's first year at Campbell-Frank University in Vermont, caught streaking as part of a prank. To keep her scholarship, really no choice but to claim nudism as a religious belief." Hearing what Ivana was telling Connie, she was having trouble understanding or even believing it possible that public nudity was legal.

What she did know was that dressing formally was uncomfortable but also unbearably hot. Connie had already passed the phone back to her and could see the concerned looks on their faces. Connie was trying to find a comfortable position, her mind wondering about the possibility of being allowed to strip at the table.

Connie suddenly felt the dress she had on covered in itching powder. Sweat dripping from her forehead and breasts made it even worse. She hadn't noticed Lilian had left her alone with Ivana, who was caressing Connie's hands. Standing next to Connie was her concerned mother listening to what she told them after learning of the possibility of nudity under religious beliefs.

Both girls rubbed the back of Connie's dress as her mom read the same legal document. We were getting extremely nervous by the look Connie's Mom gave them once we realized she had finished reading. As Connie's mom handed the phone, she looked at Connie and smiled. Then she said something that shocked Connie, "So, you want to stop wearing clothes?"

***********

Barelin
Barelin
69 Followers