Prize Doll to Permanently Nude Ch. 02

Story Info
Connie in disbelief be nude everywhere.
1k words
4.42
4.7k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barelin
Barelin
69 Followers

Chapter 2 -- New Beliefs

All Connie could do was stare in disbelief when her Mom asked her if she wanted to take everything off and be nude everywhere. Her first reaction should have been one of embarrassment at her mom's blunt statement. But found it impossible to be embarrassed. Maybe it was due to her daydreams that she had become desensitized to being naked.

Connie was relieved she was no longer suffering along with the conditions she had been living and her mother was now aware of it. The thoughts and worries flooding back about being hauled away to some crazy house put her into a panic. Every inch of her body felt saturated in itching powder and hot sauce on the dress she couldn't see.

How tight the corset and the wireframe pushing on her, very aware of not sitting there in the nude. Not entirely sure if she wanted to undress in front of everyone in the ballroom. To know that everyone in that room would finally be able to see herself at that moment, naked. Before she began seeing herself nude several months ago, just the thought of stripping naked would have been embarrassing.

Not in her wildest dreams did she ever imagine her 'prim and proper' mother would, in a million years, ask that question? Unsure she heard her question correctly, Connie asked, "Did you say 'Start wearing nothing?" Squeezing the hands of her new friends while staring at my mother in disbelief and shock.

Her Mom said, "Your dad and I noticed how much you appeared to be uncomfortable wearing your dresses. I have been checking with the staff to see if you have mentioned anything. I had them switch to a milder detergent and saw no change in you. The staff has been discreetly asking how you were feeling and if they could do anything to help."

Connie listened to her mom express her concerns as she battled her doubts. She was relieved that with her parents' hectic work schedules, they have relied heavily on the staff to fill in the gaps. Both of her parents slowed enough to notice how she was behaving.

Mom continued, "I felt that if you considered adopting this religious belief of always being nude, we have the resources to take it all of the way to the U.S. Supreme Court if we had to. After reading what your friends showed, that may not be necessary."

For once, Connie simply waited to let her Mom speak her mind without interrupting. Her mom was glad she finally shared her secret with her friends. She was still worried that her parents would have her committed to a mental institute and change their minds. Connie felt more relieved after her Mom left the girls sitting there.

After her Mom left, she realized it was her decision how far she was to take this idea. Scanning the ballroom, she noticed that many of the guests had left. Not counting them, there were another twenty-three guests. Considering what her Mom had said, she thought about excusing herself and changing into something more comfortable.

Over the past months, the desire to be nude everywhere has become. Every night it has become more and more difficult to fall asleep while wearing pajamas or a nightgown made of even the softest materials. Eventually, over a week ago, she began sleeping in the nude. She was seriously considering making a grand gesture. Walk before everyone in the ballroom after some speech while removing all her clothes.

Connie pulls at the fabric of her dress subconsciously, trying to get more comfortable. She said the unthinkable to Ivana and Lilian, "I need to be nude, free of all of this clothing. I need you to get everyone's attention and help me remove my dress and everything else."

Lilian rubbed her arm and asked Connie if she was what she wanted. She nodded her head, 'yes.' She was feeling a bit uneasy and embarrassed about what was happening. Over the past few weeks, Connie's mind played tricks on her to envision herself nude or clothed.

She has relied more heavily on the staff and didn't inadvertently leave the room naked. Now that she was about to announce she was going nude, she hoped the daydreams of me going nude stop.

Seconds felt like hours as she stood before our guests in the middle of the ballroom and listened to the girls summarize everything they had discussed between us; her wish to adopt a nudist lifestyle. Connie is doing her best to show as much courage and confidence as possible when she is surprised when the room with applause following the girls' speech.

Then the reality of it all just slammed into her. As Connie felt the zipper on the back of her dress lowered. She felt a sense of relief as her dress fell to the floor. Then the slips and petticoats were eventually removed, as well.

After Connie felt one of them unclasp her bra and remove it. Then she felt the panties pull down her legs. During this, the guests never looked at the girls. Finally, she stood before everyone, the natural state with one exception -- she had her hair removed by laser years ago.

Connie couldn't describe the relief that swept through her as each item of clothing left her body. She felt paralyzed standing there and realized this was the last time in clothes. She stood there as everyone studied every inch of her body. Connie's attention was transfixed on a glass on the table when she was snapped back to reality by the sudden clapping.

Loss for words, the girls embraced into a group hug as the room continued with applause and comments. We continued to hug and kiss each other on the cheek. After our embrace, the girls and I mingled with the guests. They were showing more acceptance of Connie's nudity than was, and it was her idea.

After some of the remaining guests had left, we approached our parents were standing off by themselves. The uneasy feeling returned as she realized she was meeting my friends' parents for the first time while nude. For the first time, she felt naked -- vulnerable.'

Barelin
Barelin
69 Followers