Problem with a One Night Stand Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers

"I ordered us a pizza." He told me without breaking his gaze. "And Monday night football pre-show stuff starts in a few."

"Sounds good." I agreed. I looked around my room, anxious to choose the right place to sit. Sitting on the chair would be uncomfortable in this state of drunkenness, but the bed was out of the question with Barry sitting on it, looking like a Greek god in casual ware. There was the futon I bought at IKEA, but that seemed too far from Barry. I eventually chose that anyway, not wanting to push my luck. Barry may have been borderline flirting, but he was still my straight friend and teammate. I have had enough encounters with guys like him to know that what seems like a flirty sign is not always the way I perceive it. I didn't want to mess things up with him. I wasn't in high school anymore. I needed to invest my energy in nice age appropriate men who also like men, not straight guys with long term girlfriends. "Do you want a beer?" I offered in an attempt to break the awkward silence. "I have a stash in the mini fridge."

"I'm okay now, but maybe once the pizza comes." He settled back against the wall again. We watched TV in silence as we waited for the pizza, but once it arrived, all Barry wanted to do was talk. I housed three pieces while he rambled on about crew and classes, our mutual friends, and a whole lot of other stuff I wasn't really listening to. I was trying too hard not to watch his mouth move, and trying to squash the new onset of lust I apparently had for my friend. "Dude, are you even listening?"

"I am." I told him, focusing on the crust in my hand. "I think you're right. The seating arrangement in the boats needs some adjustment. But you know the guys won't go for it, so it seems crazy to even talk about it. None of the seniors are going to want to be pushed from their middle seats, and quite frankly, I'm not sure that some of the younger guys have the power to be in the middle. I think the best bet may be to mix up the two boats and get people in different groups. There are some good dynamics between rowers, but they're not in the same boat so it is a waste."

"Damn, kid, you're right. How did you figure that out?" He grabbed a paper and pen off my desk and came over to join me on the futon so he could lean on the little coffee table. I knew I was spoiled to have all this space, but it was moments like this that I could appreciate my father and his meddling. "We should switch you, Brian, and Jake around. Since he broke his wrist over the summer, Jake hasn't been getting the power we need anymore in my boat, but if we switch him to your stroke seat, Brian to his power seat, and you to Brian's seat, we would have two whole new teams!"

"Why do Brian and I have to switch? I definitely don't have the power either."

"You do, you just don't realize it." My breath hitched as he reached out and grabbed my bicep. "Look at this. Your arms are huge now." He traced his finger over my bicep, up my shoulder, down across my scapula, around under my arm, and over my pec. My heart was pounding in my chest and I have no idea how he could miss it. It was sweet torture, having him so close and touching me, yet I couldn't do anything about it. He probably had no idea that his harmless brainstorming was causing a rapid change in blood flow leading directly to my cock. "Plus, then you could be in my boat, and I know that we make a stronger team than Brian and I do. You and I think the same way. Brian's instincts are far different from mine."

"I guess so." I choked out. "But you still have to convince everyone else."

"Joy of being captain." He grinned, tossing the paper with his crudely drawn boats on the table and settling back against the futon. "So, we're friends, right?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I turned so I could see his face, trying to figure out why he was asking. His face was perfectly still, and I couldn't read it at all.

"So when were you going to tell me that you were dating your RA?" He smirked, and my stomach dropped.

"We aren't dating." I told him. It wasn't a lie. Dating was a far cry from what I had with Andrew.

"But you are fucking."

"I don't think it's any of your business." I snapped.

"Oh, come on, Josh. He's a douche. Tell me I'm wrong." I didn't want to lie, and ended up just looking away. This was definitely not a conversation I wanted to have with Barry. Things with Andrew were fucked up enough, I didn't need someone lecturing me on how awful it was that I continued to sleep with him. "Exactly. You can't deny it, can you? Why would you want him?"

"I really don't want to talk about this with you." I repeated.

"He's dating Greg Miller, anyway. You don't really want to be the other guy, do you?"

"They're not dating." I corrected him. "They're just friends."

Barry stared at me for a moment, before shaking his head. "They're not. Greg is in my thesis seminar. They have been official for a couple weeks."

"You don't know what you're talking about."

"And I know you were creeping around in the library with him that day. I bet he took you to the closet in the stairwell with the couches, right? You're not the first person he has brought there. Probably not even the first person he brought there this year. He's a slut, and you deserve better."

"Why do you even care?" I snapped. "You and I are barely even friends. You don't exactly have the right to judge anything I do. I can sleep with whoever I want."

"We ARE friends, and I care about you, which is why I think you need to stop wasting your time on him. Come on, Josh! You are a serious catch. You need to find someone who will really appreciate you, who will treat you with love and respect. He is not that guy."

"You don't know that."

"I DO know that. Can't you see how great you are? You're smart, funny, kind, and gorgeous. There are a ton of guys on this campus who would die to be with you. You need to be with one of them, not with some douche who thinks his shit doesn't stink."

"And I don't suppose you know where any of these millions of guys are hiding, huh? Cause they certainly have not been coming to try to get me." I stood and began to pace the room. "Who do you think you are, anyway? You can't just come in here and tell me what to do. You have no idea what things are like with Andrew."

Barry stood and faced off with me. "I know he is not good enough for you."

He stepped forward and I found myself cornered in the small dorm room. "He's the only one who wants me." I told him quietly, breaking our fierce eye contact. Barry had other plans though, and tilted my chin up until I was stuck looking into his eyes. His eyes were dark and unreadable, and my breath caught in my throat as I stared up at him.

"He's really not." Barry whispered, his voice thick with an unknown emotion, but before I could decipher what he was saying, he had shoved me back until I hit the wall behind me, and his mouth was on mine, hot and needy as our lips moved together. It barely took five seconds before I let the shock of what was happening dissipate into want and need, pressing my mouth firmly against his. All my bizarre feelings from the afternoon overwhelmed my common sense and I kissed him back, drawing from his mouth as if I needed his very essence to stay alive. Barry pressed forward until his hips were pressed against mine, so I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding him close as our tongues battled for dominance. He tasted like beer and pizza, and the feeling of his 5 o'clock shadow scraping my cheeks was tormenting my senses. Barry's mouth was strong and determined, and I let myself get lost in the feelings.

I let out a moan as he nibbled on my bottom lip, pressing me even further into the wall. The dorm standard cement bricks were cool even through my t-shirt, a stark difference from the heat emanating from Barry. His hands had slid down from my neck to my waist and were gripping my tightly. His cock was hard, and I could feel it pressing against my stomach. There was no denying that Barry wanted me too, so I let the part of me that was freaking out about making out with my straight friend get overtaken by the part of me that was thrilled to be kissing a hot guy.

I'm not really sure how we moved across the room, but somehow we ended up tangled up together on my bed. Barry rolled us over until he was laying on top of me, thighs straddling me as his lips began to travel from my mouth to my jaw bone, and down to my neck. He pulled the collar of my shirt out of the way so that he could nibble and lick along my collarbone, and I found myself panting in pleasure as his teasing tongue worked back up the same trail. "Fuck, you're so hard." He groaned, pressing his face into my neck and angling his hips so our hard cocks pressed against each other.

Part of me knew I should stop this. We were drunk and this was a bad idea. He had a girlfriend. The other part of me didn't give a fuck. Barry was on top of me, and he was hard for me, and damn it, I wanted to push as far as I could. Bad decision or not, I couldn't force myself to let it go. So I found myself pulling at the bottom of the t-shirt I had given him and yanking it over his head before running my hands along his solid abs and chest. He let out a gasp as my fingers brushed against one of his nipples, and I grinned, storing that little tidbit of information for later use. I slid my hands down to his narrow waist and held tight so I could roll us over on the small bed, settling myself over him. I leaned down so I could kiss him again, and he hungrily attacked my mouth again, fingers in a death grip in my short hair. Propping myself up on my elbows so I could see his face, I lined us up so our cocks were pressing against each other again before I slowly rocked my hips forward. Barry's eyes rolled back in his head as I repeated the motion, getting maximum friction through the pans we each had on. "Fuck, Josh, fuck, fuck, fuck." He chanted, breathless as I rocked into him. "Don't stop."

I grinned down at him, relishing in the look of absolute joy that filled his face. Memories of his expression would likely be jerk off material for the rest of my life, but it wasn't enough for me right now. I needed more, right now. As fucked up as it was, I was terrified that he would snap back to reality and this walk on the wild side would be over as quickly as it began. Pushing all of those thoughts aside, I trailed my mouth down his neck, licking gently over his Adam's apple and making my way down the center of his chest. I paused only to lick and tease each of his nipples, ad was pleased that when I glanced up at his face, he was watching me intently. I could feel his cock hard against my stomach, and noticed a wet spot through the sweats. Not wanting to waste a perfectly god erection, I tore myself away from his nipples and continued to kiss and lick my way down his stomach, admiring the hard muscles under my mouth as I went. Barry' hand found the back of my head as I nibbled along the skin at the top of the sweats, letting my fingers tug them down softly. It took everything in me not to drool when his dick popped out from under the material, bouncing up against his stomach. I was surprised to see Barry was completely trimmed and cleaned up, not a common find in a guy who claims to be straight in my experience. I wasn't going to complain though, and began to lick my way closer to his shaft. Barry was careful not to shove my head where he wanted it, but he was making no such movement. It was actually kind of sweet. Then again, he was probably just thrilled he was about to get a blow job. That tends to make most guys happy.

"Josh." He moaned as I moved my mouth closer to him. He was already leaking, and the groan he let out when I licked at the bead of moisture was positively sinful. "Fuck, more, Josh, fuck." Always a sucker for a good begging, I stopped teasing him and wrapped my lips around his head. I couldn't help but close my eyes as I savored his taste, loving the way his salty skin felt in my mouth. He was rock hard, and large. Very large. I would actually probably say huge. I had to hand it to him, I would not have expected him to packing such a large piece of meat, but now that it was in my mouth, I was thrilled that I was the one who got to suck it. I wrapped my hand around his base and took more into my mouth. His hips bucked up, thrusting deeper into my mouth. I took him in as deep as I could, letting his thick head bump the back of my throat before pulling back, slurping my way up and down his shaft. I wanted to make it as good as possible for him, so I finally pulled my mouth all the way off of him and slid down further until I reached his balls, taking them into my mouth one and by one and rolling my tongue over them before sliding down and flicking my tongue over that sensitive spot right behind his balls. I kept a slight grip on his cock, dragging my finger along the veiny side as he bucked beneath me.

"Is this okay?" I asked him quietly, almost afraid of the answer. I didn't want him to snap back into sobriety and regret his choice. Barry stilled beneath me before pulling my hand off of him.

"No." He returned just as quietly. I froze, bracing myself for the inevitable freak out, but it never came. "Come up here." He urged, pulling me up by the underarms until we were face to face. I barely had time to process what was happening before he had flipped us over so I was on my back and he was on top of me. Blood rushed south and my dick throbbed in my pants. A second later, Barry had pulled my shirt off and was attacking my chest with fervor. He began to rock his hips against mine, so I spread my legs wider so he could settle between them. "Mm, you're so hard." He murmured against my mouth before kissing me again. "How drunk are you?" He asked, sliding his soft lips over my chin and up to my earlobe.

"What?" I asked, breaking out of my haze. "Not very." I told him, exaggerating slightly. My booze-fueled brain knew better than to shut down a chance at a hook up with a hot guy.

"Good." He murmured, sliding his hand into the waistband of my pants. His fingers wrapped around my bare cock, and he began to stroke me as he kissed and sucked on my neck. It wasn't the most graceful of hand jobs given the awkward angle, but at that point, I just didn't care. My hard dick didn't seem to care either. All I knew was that I needed to get off, and I needed to get off fast. "Get your pants off." He growled in my ear as he rolled off to the side and watched. I wasted no time pulling them off with his help before sprawling out on top of my comforter again. His eyes glazed over as he perused my body, running his fingers along my sides before gripping my hips and pulling me back so my ass was pressed against his thighs as he knelt over me. "Fuck, your body is amazing." His hand found my dick and my eyes rolled back in my head as he began to jerk me.

"Fuck, that feels good." I moaned.

"Your cock is incredible." He told me, leaning over me to kiss me. He took advantage of one of my gasps of pleasure and pushed his tongue into my mouth, letting them intertwine as he stroked me up and down. I could feel my balls tightening and did my best to will myself to calm down, but it was pretty hard to control it when he was touching me the way that he was.

"Barry." I moaned out. "I'm so close."

He began to jerk me a little bit faster and harder, tightening his grip on me. "Oh, you want to come?" He teased, mouth close to my ear. I shut my eyes and gulped. He was driving me crazy, and I felt like I was about to burst out of my skin. "Tell me what you want, Josh." He urged before mouthing my ear lobe.

"Please, let me come." I moaned. "Please, fuck, I can't. Please." I whimpered, unable to contain it anymore. I could feel precum just pouring out of me, slicking his fingers and easing the motion of his strokes. I almost cried when Barry pulled his hand from me altogether and left my hard cock bouncing against my stomach. "Fuck, no." I moaned out, reaching for myself, but he pushed my hand away.

"Not yet." He taunted with a final kiss below my ear. "I want to taste you when you explode. Can I suck your cock, Josh? You want that?"

"Fuck yes." I groaned. "Please. Please suck me." Never in a million years had I expected Barry would want to suck my dick. Maybe he wasn't as straight as I had originally thought. Either way, it took him less than a second before he had slid down my body. He planted a few kisses along my hip bones before trailing that perfect mouth to my leaking shaft. His tongue dragged from my balls up the underside of my shaft, flicking right under the head before he wrapped his lips around me. His deep green eyes were on me as he worked me in and out of his mouth, the perfect combo of hot and wet. The words streaming out of my mouth were barely comprehensible as he took me deep in his throat. "Fuck, Barry, I'm not going to last." I moaned, or at least I think I did. "Oh god, oh god, I'm...."

I couldn't even get the words out because Barry slid his mouth all the way down my shaft, his eyes closed as he moaned around me, sending sparks straight into my balls. My abs clenched and my hips bucked off the bed, trying to get even deeper. My hands gripped the comforter beside me as I exploded into his mouth, rope after steamy rope of cum. He swallowed around me, moaning as he took my load. I threw my head back on my pillow and struggled to catch my breath, completely and totally spent. Fuck, that was the best thing I had experienced in ages. Andrew may be good, but my god, Barry was phenomenal.

I watched as Barry wiped at his mouth with the back of his arm before crawling up over me and kissing me gently. "You taste so fucking good." He murmured against my lips before deepening the kiss again. I could taste my own spunk on his tongue, and moaned into the kiss. The weight of his body on me was the perfect amount of pressure, and I felt delightfully close to him in this moment. I couldn't even feel guilty that he had just cheated on his girlfriend with me at this point, because I was just so thrilled with the post orgasm bliss that was currently enveloping my entire being.

"Mmm, that was so good." I told him. "Thank you."

"You don't have to thank me." He laughed. "It was my pleasure."

"Let me return the favor. I never got to finish you off." I tried to roll him over, but he resisted, choosing to kiss me until I was breathless again instead. "Barry." I groaned. "Let me."

He took his hands and found mine, lacing our fingers together before lifting my arms above my head. The hard length of his whole body was pressed against mine, and there was no way I was getting any leverage over him now. He was just too damn strong. "No, I don't want to get off. Not yet at least." He told me, looking down at me. "I'm not getting off until I can do it inside you." Well, fuck me, but if that didn't send a spark down my shaft, causing a little twitch in my groin as I realized what he was proposing. Barry wanted to fuck me. How was I supposed to say no to that? My brain was urging me to stop this, to stop letting myself imagine a life of happiness with him just because he wanted an easy lay, but my cock had another plan entirely. Luckily, I was able to pull some reason into the situation.

"Mmm." I moaned. "As good as tat sounds, I'm going to need some time to recover." I laughed. His hand dropped my hands and he reached back between us to my deflated cock. The callous of his hand on me was enough to stimulate some blood flow. Sometimes it's awesome to only be 18 and have a quick rebound time.

"You have an amazing cock." He told me, tightening his grip. "So long and thick. Please tell me you like to top. I want to ride this cock sometime." I stiffened even more in his hand. "Oh, you like the thought of that, huh? You want to get your big, thick cock in my ass? You want me to ride you until you explode inside me?"

elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers