Problem with a One Night Stand Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers

"No, stay." I murmured, rolling over and letting my arm drape over his waist. He grinned at me and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay." He agreed, reaching up to shut off the light before he snuggled back up against me.

"So Monday?"

"Mm." He murmured sleepily.

"It's a real date, right?" I asked. "Like, you're actually going to try it out?"

"Yeah." He rolled closer and tugged me close to him until I was pressed against his naked body. "If that's what you want."

"It is." I told him, swallowing around the lump that had suddenly appeared in my throat.

"Okay." He kissed my head again. "Then let's meet at 6:30 in front of the main entrance, and I'll have something planned for you."

"Like what?"

"It'll be a surprise." He murmured. "Go to sleep."

I lay there in the dark as his breathing evened out, trying to shut my brain off. This whole week had been an emotional rollercoaster, and I still wasn't sure I was making the best choice, but I think settling for Andrew would be a better option than figuring out what the hell Barry was up to. And if I was honest with myself, Barry wasn't even an option, not a real one at least. It was time to let it go and move on to attempting to fix what I had already started. It seemed like the more grown up thing to do.

So why did it feel so wrong?

elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers