Process Maturity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He examined himself in the mirror while the water warmed. There were some barely visible changes; he could see some additional muscle definition, he needed a shave a bit more than he usually did this time of day, and then there was his package. He was definitely getting bigger, not excessively, but it was sexual maturation after all. He was hard enough to be angled slightly upward, a not uncommon state of affairs in recent days, and a rough measurement against his hand put him somewhere over seven inches. His balls ached, and looked slightly swollen, not that he planned to do anything about it. He felt a deep, strong pulse in his crotch as a stray thought about how he'd measure up against Issa crossed his mind. Where had this new fascination come from? If he was being honest, Vi was more his usual type. Soft and small, someone he could curl up with and caress, kiss her hair, and she'd turn and smile at him, she smelled so good, he just wanted to make her...dammit, now he was thinking about her! He shook off the fantasy, ignored the raging fire of lust crying out from between his legs, and got into the shower. A little hotter than he usually liked it, but it felt perfect this time, and particularly cleansing. It was late evening by the time he got out, and it had been a long, exhausting day; he climbed into his bed without bothering with pajamas, and he didn't get very far in his novel before he fell asleep.

He needed another shower before breakfast in the morning; his dreams had been full of elaborate sexual scenarios, and at least one had relieved his tension during the night, quite copiously. That didn't stop him from waking up hard, of course, and a glance at the mirror while he stripped the sheets off his bed to be laundered made him think he was more like eight inches now. Growth didn't happen that fast, of course, so he dismissed the thought and got dressed for his first full day at the Institute.

Breakfast with Vi and Issa was casual and fun; they were happy to chat about books and holos, hobbies and interests, nothing too deep this early in the day. They were even more beautiful when not dressed for a martial arts workout. Violet's pale lavender tank top and tight jean shorts displayed just how much of her generous curves had been hidden yesterday; she was even more voluptuous than Dr. Ratcliffe, and would have had the largest breasts he'd ever seen had she not been sitting next to Issa.. For her part, Issa was dressed as though she was heading to the gym next, with a red and black athletic outfit that fit like a second skin. If he didn't know better, he'd say she was even bigger than yesterday, and there was no hiding her significant bulge in pants that form-fitting. Nick thought he'd had trouble ignoring how attracted he was to the two of them before, but now he was having to avert his eyes occasionally just to be able to hold up his end of the conversation. Of course, if they were to be believed, he was just as distracting to them, if not more so. So long as the conversation was limited to mundane topics, he could keep himself relatively lucid, which obviously couldn't last, because when had he ever been that lucky?

Vi finished her omelet and turned to Issa, a mixture of disapproval and amusement on her face. "So, are you planning on making an appointment with the data surgeons? You know you can't put it off much longer at this rate."

"I don't know, Vi, I kind of like being this big. I'm not having any mobility problems, and it's a heck of a good time."

"Perhaps so, but I know you, Issa. You just couldn't help yourself last night, and now look at you, you're about to bust out of those clothes! And Nick being here is only going to make it worse. No offense, of course, it's hardly your fault she has no restraint." Was Vi saying what he thought she was saying? Was Issa actually bigger than yesterday?

"Oh, like you're one to talk. Wearing that outfit when it's barely spring, and filling it out a little more than usual yourself if I might add. How bad were the dreams, Vi, to make you try this hard to get his attention?"

Violet blushed furiously, but held her ground. "I'm just more sensitive to it, that's all. And you pulled out your cock for him not twenty minutes after you met him!"

"Worked, too, didn't it Nick?" Issa grinned at him and licked her lips.

His pants were increasingly uncomfortable, and now he was the one blushing. "Um, so question, maybe I'm just new here, but are you two saying that our condition can have noticeable, you know, effects in the course of a night?"

Violet's eyes widened, as she realized just what they'd been saying when compared to how little he knew yet. "That's right, you've never experienced it. Alright, um, I'm sure Marta will tell you more of this, but yes, the recurrences tend to be vastly more accelerated than typical puberty changes. What Issa and I were talking about is that she...oh alright, both of us triggered the routines last night, which caused our sex characteristics to grow. It's what they're made to do, after all. They just do it faster for us, and presumably you as well. That's why we're advised to avoid sexual stimulation, out of concern for rapid escalation."

"Oh, is that what she meant when she said that? Could be worse, I suppose."

Issa rolled her eyes at him. "We have got to get you loosened up, Nick. You can't tell me you didn't have trouble last night, not after meeting us. We're living with it the same as you are, we know your hormone-soaked brain dreamed about fucking us silly because ours did, too."

"Issa, please! The poor man just moved here, and he's trying so hard to behave. Do you have to tease him?"

It was sweet of Vi to defend him, but he was an adult, he could handle this. He hoped. "It's alright, Vi. I mean, yeah, I'm definitely attracted to both of you, how could I not be with this puberty nonsense? And yes, I had some of the more vivid dreams I've ever experienced. But I've had dreams before, and had to wash my sheets before, and none of that means I can't control myself."

"Hate to tell you this, bud, but you probably had a recurrence last night while you slept. Nothing major, it can't build up too much if you're not conscious, but I'll bet you're bigger this morning than you were when you went to bed, too." Issa waggled her eyebrows at him. "I'd love to confirm my suspicions."

"I'm sure you would, but I think it's best for me to keep my...self under wraps at least until I officially start treatment. Once I'm more familiar with how this all works, who knows, maybe I'll even outgrow you." He put a little playful heat into that last bit, trying to tease her in return, like friends would if they had the right kind of relationship. It didn't have the effect he thought it would. Issa blinked at him, and for the first time since he'd met her, she blushed. Then she bit her lip, and she actually whimpered a bit, eyes locked on his face. "Issa, are you alright? I'm sorry, did I say something wrong?"

"Nuh uh. Huh. You're good, we're cool. Fuck, that's why she brought you here. I'm gonna, whooo, go get a, um, a workout. Catch you later." She stood and hurried away, but not before he caught a glimpse of her dick pushing its way halfway down her thigh under the stretchy fabric.

"Vi, do you know what that was all about?"

"I'm as confused as you are, Nick. I heard you, you were just trying to give as good as you got. I've never seen her that out of sorts, not from some gentle teasing. Look, why don't you go check on your room, see if the movers are there yet. We'll give Issa some space, and I'll talk to her, see if I can figure out what went wrong. It's probably to do with our condition; most inexplicable occurrences here are, and there's still much we don't know."

"Good thinking, Vi. Thanks for the company, I'll see you around."


The movers had in fact arrived, and he couldn't get into his room. Still, it looked like they were doing quite a skillful job of putting all of his personal effects in proper places for the new space, so he left them to it and took a walk. Some time spent exploring the grounds revealed that the smaller buildings included a garage, a greenhouse growing flowers and various herbs, and most interestingly a library, quiet and private, decorated in dark wood and black leather. If no one objected, he could use this space as a writer's room, the atmosphere was perfect. He browsed through the small collection for an hour or so, the literary feel of the place releasing tension he didn't know he was carrying. He escaped the deep sadness of the old, and the bewildering excitement of the new, through the unique magic that books had always held. It was afternoon by the time he returned to his room, to find his belongings unpacked and organized, the arrangement oddly familiar and comforting, as though his old apartment really had been transported to the new space as close to the way he'd left it as possible. He unpacked his suitcase, then dropped into the chair he'd spent so many hours thinking in, wishing his situation were as easy to unpack as his clothes and toothbrush.

He heard a knock at his door, and got up to answer it, making a mental note to check on synching the locks to his datapad. Marta was standing outside, looking quite attractive in her professional attire. He hoped he wasn't going to turn into one of those guys who judges women on their appearance; it was just difficult to avoid noticing. "Dr. Ratcliffe, hello. What can I do for you?"

"Hello, Nicholas. I just wanted to check and make sure that you had settled into your room, now that your furniture and belongings have been moved in. Is everything satisfactory?"

"It's perfect. I couldn't have asked for more, it feels like home."

"Wonderful! Have you had a chance to look around the campus?"

"A little bit. I found a library that I was thinking I might use as a place to do some writing, unless you have any objections."

"On the contrary, it'll be nice to have someone else around here who appreciates literature. I spend some of my free time there, as it is my collection, but you're welcome to enjoy the space as often as you'd like. Any other concerns?"

"There was one thing. Issa seemed...troubled at breakfast today, and I was wondering if you knew how she was doing."

"Ah yes, that. Don't worry, she's just fine. You didn't hurt her in any way, you didn't even know you were doing anything. I'd actually like to discuss that in more detail, as part of the introduction to your place in our research. If you could come to my office on the exam floor tomorrow after breakfast, we'll get you started on the protocols, and I'll try to explain some of the more esoteric aspects of your condition."

"Of course, and I'm glad Issa is okay. Was there anything else?"

"Just one request, actually. I would like to perform another scan tomorrow, to get additional information about how you're progressing, and now that you're here where we can monitor the effects, I'd like you to masturbate tonight."

Nicholas stared at her for a moment. "What?"

"I know, I know, it's the opposite of my earlier advice. Don't get me wrong, the status quo remains the same, and I don't want you spending all night on it. The self-control that you've shown up to this point is admirable, and I hope it continues, but we can't do a complete analysis of the routines that your condition is triggering until you've actually triggered them at least once. Most of my patients do so before I see them, but you haven't. Before you ask, dreams don't quite get us the data we need. Don't go overboard, bringing yourself to one orgasm should be sufficient. Consider it a special dispensation."

"I guess, um, alright, I suppose I can, yeah, sure. Sorry, just not used to the subject."

"I understand entirely. I don't mean to make you uncomfortable, but I'm afraid the nature of our work here tends to make us more open to discussing sexual matters. I'm sure you'll be able to adjust. I have some work to attend to, so if you don't mind, I'll leave you to the rest of your day."

"That's fine, it's been good talking to you, Marta."

She walked briskly down the hall, and Nicholas closed the door. Had she really just asked him to bring himself to orgasm that night? Come to think of it, Issa had warned him about her suddenly backtracking, and this was probably what she meant. He wasn't worried about it exactly; it wasn't as though one forgot how to masturbate, and his hormones would ensure he had no trouble. It had just been a while, and he had been focused on not getting stimulated for several days now, so the abrupt switch was unexpected. He glanced at the clock and saw that he had a few hours before dinner; he could send out a few messages to let people know he'd moved, see what was next up for his writing, and then maybe catch up with his fellow patients at the cafe. If nothing else, they'd certainly be...inspiring.

Vi and Issa were already there when he arrived; he ordered some pasta and sat down with the girls. Vi looked as she had that morning, but Issa had changed into a white button-down blouse and black slacks, and most notably her curves were about half the size they'd been earlier in the day. She was still far taller than Vi, but the shorter girl's chest now outclassed her. "Ladies, how are you doing this evening?"

Violet gave him a welcoming smile. "We're having a lovely day, Nick. Improved by your presence, of course. Issa and I took some time to relax, a little trip to the spa. I heard you're settled in now?"

"That's right, I'm all moved in, and Marta's starting me on the research and treatment in the morning. I did some exploring today, found the library, where I'll probably do some writing."

Issa sighed and shook her head. "Work? Really? Maybe it's just because of how weird my life has been, but I don't get what you need to work for."

"Now that you mention it, I suppose I don't really have that much in the way of debts or expenses, at least not so long as I'm here. But I wouldn't feel right if I weren't writing. It's partly a matter of responsibility to the people I work with, and partly that I want to create. What I create is worthwhile, so I get paid for it."

"Well put, Nick. Issa could stand to learn a bit more about responsibility."

"Whatever, Vi. Hey, I went to the data surgeons today, I'm plenty responsible." That explained her reduced size, but Nick still worried.

"Oh, hey, Issa, things got a little odd this morning, and Marta said she was going to discuss it with me tomorrow, but I just wanted to make sure you were alright."

"You mean since you put a whammy on me without even knowing you could do it? Yeah, I'm good, and we're cool. Heck, get a little better at it and I might let you do it again." At least they were back to teasing, and he decided not to push the subject, knowing that he'd learn more tomorrow.

The remainder of the dinner was lighthearted and personable, and they walked back to their living quarters together. Nick felt like he was actually making friends, bonding with the two lovely ladies already. He said goodnight, went to his room, and took care to engage the locks. He didn't particularly want to be disturbed that evening. He did some light reading just to wind down, but the task Marta had given him nagged at him, insisting on being done. The shower, that would be best, less cleaning up to do.


Looking at himself in the mirror, Nick had to admit that his condition had been doing him quite a favor so far. He looked more fit than he had in years, he was even standing straighter and feeling confident in himself. The star of the show was his dick; now that he knew how quickly the routines could do their work, he was positive that the size he'd originally assumed was an illusion was quite real, putting him well above average. With Issa's trip to the data surgeon, was he bigger than her now? It would be fun to compare, maybe side by side, or even closer. Those thoughts were about all the urging he needed; he stepped into the shower, let the hot water rush over him, and trailed a hand down his torso to get the job started.

He cupped his hand around his balls, feeling how much heavier they'd gotten, imagining them tight and full with how long he'd been holding out. Was it supposed to feel this good already? Maybe his condition was building more sensory nerves there, trying to prepare his body for sex without knowing it had already been done. More likely, he was just pent up and horny and getting tempted by the extremely sexy women who were now in close proximity. He gripped his shaft, and it seemed hotter from within than the water pouring over it. There was definitely more there than he was used to; his fingers wrapped around with less give to them, and there was nearly room for his other hand. Nick drew a shuddering breath as he slid his hand up to the tip. It had been quite a while since he'd pleasured himself, and it was uncommonly intense. The extra distance he had to move his hand was arousing on its own, and he felt a wave of warmth spill out from his core as he began to stroke up and down, getting slick with his own lubricant despite the shower. A few strokes later, another surge of that warmth made him gasp, and he felt the throbbing member in his hand push his fingers wider. Fuck, that sensation must be the routines triggering, which meant he was growing, and so fast he could feel it happen.

He wanted more. Another wave, and he got it. A surge of extra size, and he could feel it slowly stretching with every heartbeat. There was plenty of room for his other hand now, and he wasn't about to waste it. Two strokes with both hands, and another burst of heat flowed through him as he peaked. He fell back against the shower wall, orgasm shaking every muscle, as he let loose a huge load of cum. It took him a full minute to stop shaking, and longer to catch his breath. He stared down at his endowment, shocked at how much bigger it was, not quite a foot long and thick enough that he could barely touch his fingers around it. What was more, despite having just experienced the strongest climax he could recall, he didn't feel the least bit fatigued. His cock was hard and twitching, water beading on its taut skin, bouncing lightly with his pulse, ready to go again. He didn't have to stop, he could have more, be even bigger. He wasn't going to, of course, but there was an unfamiliar desire in him that wanted to. It wasn't beyond him to ignore it, though, so he washed up and turned off the water, expecting a good night's sleep thanks to the relief of tension.

As he dressed, Nick heard a commotion down the hall. A woman was shouting, her voice sounding desperate in the few words he could make out. "Let me go...need him...can't hold it...need to have him...please let go...so good...it's calling me...please!" He had the feeling it would be best to stay in his room, but he resolved to ask Marta about it in the morning. He got into some comfortable pajamas and sat in his familiar chair to write for a while. It took a while to get past the lustful thoughts; maybe he should consider opening up his portfolio to mature content. Surely there was a niche for adult holos with literary aspirations and complex plots. Then again, he should probably get some treatment for his condition before he started writing porn scripts.


Sleep had indeed come easily, and Nicholas woke up refreshed and in a good mood. At breakfast, Issa was in her workout clothes again, filling them out with a more impressive bounty of flesh than yesterday. "Morning, Issa. Fun night, I take it? And where's Violet?"