Process Maturity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marissa knocked on his door at the usual time, and entered without waiting for him to answer as she typically did now. Violet was there with her, politely waiting until he invited them in. "So, a walk today, huh? I could use a chance to stretch my legs, get a breath of fresh air, hang with my besties. Anything special on your mind?"

"I thought we'd go past the greenhouse, take a look at the gardens. Vi and I have had a lot of fun there, so I kind of want to share it with you."

"Oh, you told me about the fun. I know I keep saying this, but I never thought you'd make me blush. Let's go, I'm feeling kinda hungry and I don't want to be late for dinner."

They walked outside together, chatting idly, and turned the corner towards the garden. It really was lovely; Violet had quite a knack with flowers. More importantly, it was secluded, and far from the ever-present passive scanners that checked on their conditions in their rooms. "So, ladies, I've been thinking. We really shouldn't have to hold back so much, and we should convince Marta to loosen up on the recommendations."

Violet smiled wistfully. "I wish we could, Nick. I don't think it would even change our day-to-day much, I'd just spend more time with you holding me close."

"Geez, Vi, so lewd. Listen, you know I agree, but we tried. We asked, she said no, and she runs the place."

Nick grinned, ready to set his plan in motion. "I didn't say we should ask her, I said we should convince her. I've been here less than a month, and I've already learned how easy it is to turn this place on its head. Now, I'm not saying we take over or anything like that, I just think we should show everyone what we can really do. Trust me, Marta will thank us; she's been more interested in research than treatment since I arrived, and I think she just needs a little push."

"Nick, I can't believe what I'm hearing. From the day you arrived, you've wanted treatment, you've acted like your condition is a problem to be corrected. This isn't like you." Violet seemed mildly shocked.

"I changed my mind, thanks to the two of you opening my eyes." Vi blushed and shuffled her feet. "So, are you in? I think I know just how to do it."

Violet looked up at him and nodded. Issa smiled broadly and hugged him. "Fuck yeah, we're in. I can't wait to see what you've cooked up in that sneaky brain of yours. I've watched the shows you wrote, you're clever as fuck. What's our first move?"

"You're going to like this one. Has Vi ever hit you with her best shot?" Violet's eyebrows shot up, while Issa looked intrigued.

"Nick, I'm not sure it would work as well on Issa as it did on you. You and I share a genetic marker, and she doesn't."

"Except that everyone in the Institute has been getting sensitized simply by me living here, and Issa more than most with all the time she spends in my room. Look, I want to get Issa in to see the data surgeons, and I want Marta to be concerned. That's the fun part, Issa, because it means I want you to blow your record out of the water for recurrences. I think we can do it with Vi's pheromones and my focused desire. Should drive you out of your mind with lust, and then we give you as many orgasms as we can."

"You're right, I do like this plan. I presume there's more to it, though."

"Surprisingly little, as it happens. While you're with the docs, you put a whammy on them, so they can't stop us. I talk to Marta, lay out how our lives are going to be from now on, the new direction her research is going to go, and reduce her to a quivering heap of lust. Then, while she's recovering, we all meet up in the atrium and do what we were born to do. Vi and I together should shut down most rational thought in the building, especially with you there to push us past thresholds faster."

The two of them blinked at him, processing the straightforward, simple effectiveness of the scenario he had outlined. "Well, shit, dude. That could work. We're all lucky you're a good man, because you'd make a hell of a scary villain."

"I couldn't do it without you two, and I wouldn't have you if I didn't care about you. If you want to do this, strip."

Issa licked her lips, her breathing already quickening. "You don't have to tell me twice. Now, what's this Vi's going to do to me?" She was already down to her bra and shorts, as pneumatic as ever and stiffening rapidly.

Violet looked at Nick for a long moment, then unbuttoned her blouse. "I can't tell if you're crazy, or drunk on hormones, or just more grown up than the rest of us, but the path you're going down is one I want to follow. Kiss me, and let's blow her mind." He pulled her close as she tossed her top aside, and locked his lips with hers until she whimpered. Pulling away reluctantly, she removed her remaining clothes and stared at Issa hungrily while she got her fingers drenched in girlcum. For her part, Issa was stroking her impressive length as she enjoyed the show. Violet sauntered over to her, raising her hand to the taller woman's mouth, coating her upper lip. "I know you've wanted a taste for a long time. It's time I gave it to you."

Issa lovingly sucked Vi's fingers clean, obviously enjoying every second of it. "Mmm, better than I imagined. What's this supposed to, to, whoa. You smell delicious. Oh fuck, that's what you, mmmmm, yeah this is gonna work." She glanced at Nick, who had also disrobed; he licked his lips and mimed kissing her, and that was all it took. Her knees trembled as she stood there panting, dripping with sweat and lubrication. "Do me. Fucking do it, whatever you want, I just need you, please make me come, I want it so fucking bad."

"That's what we're here for. Vi, you and I don't want to push ourselves too far yet, so why don't you put your gorgeous tits to work. I've got something to attend to down here." Nick kneeled behind Issa while Vi crouched in front.

"Nooooo, please fuck me, Nick. I want your cock, I have for ages, please, you've got me so worked up, I'll do anything."

Violet wrapped her breasts around Issa's twitching shaft, cutting her words off immediately. "Don't you worry, darling. You can have him stuff you later, maybe while you do the same for me. Remember, I told you he picked up a new trick that you haven't felt yet; you're in for such a treat."

Nick's instincts built that map in his head again, and he ran his fingers up the back of Issa's calves, giving her a sensation on the edge of tickling that sent shivers up her spine. He reached her thighs when her first orgasm hit, spurting thick white strands onto Vi's chest and leaving her pussy glistening invitingly. She moaned for more as the growth began, and they gave it to her; Vi kept up her ministrations with her cum-slick tits as Nick's hands slid upward to squeeze Issa's well-muscled ass. He coaxed her into a wider stance as his hands slipped beneath her, perfectly placed kisses and light nips on her burgeoning behind drawing gasps. The first brush of his fingers against her slit set her off again, her growth rate doubling as she struggled to remain standing, pinned between her expert lovers. It was a challenge not to give in just yet, to keep his own body in check while he focused on Issa's, and he knew Violet was craving release as well. Issa was so enticing, and she had begged him for more, but he had to be patient, and channeled his need into giving her pleasure.

By her fourth orgasm, Issa sank to her knees, and they followed her down; Violet had an easier time, now that Issa's cock was big enough for a double titfuck. Nick lay flat on his back, scooted underneath her, and brought her to a fifth peak seconds later as his tongue touched her prominent pleasure button. At the rate her thighs were thickening, it wasn't going to work much longer, but he reached his arms up over his head, around her legs, and finally got his hands wrapped around the base of her enormous shaft for the first time. As good as it felt to him, it clearly felt even better to Issa, as she shook from head to toe and the speed of her growth skyrocketed. They'd found a point she'd never been pushed past, and the compounding of her recurrences had the effect he was hoping for. He eased up, his hands now helping her wind down, and a couple of long minutes later she was leaning back against his chest in spunk-coated bliss. He'd wanted Marta to be concerned, and she would certainly be that; Nick had never seen Issa more enormous. Her breasts were titanic, wobbling mounds she could no longer get her arms around, her butt a firm and powerful match to her bust. Even soft, her cock lay against her chest, with balls hanging heavily below that could easily each fill one of his hands. She'd even gotten taller, a change he wasn't expecting, but that fact would work in their favor.

When she shifted to nuzzle her cheek against him, he stroked her hair and smiled. "Are you good, Issa? I know that took a lot out of you."

"Nick, you two made me come so hard. I didn't want to stop. It filled my brain, Nick, I couldn't form any thoughts at all. This is a dangerous plan, bud. We gotta do it, but if you weren't here to help me, I'd just come and come and never quit, and that's not a life, and it wouldn't work. They'd have to stop me. Let's give 'em a show, lover." She sat up, rubbing at her face. "Is there a place we can shower before we go back in? I'm caked in very atypical mud here."

"Vi is over at the cottage cleaning up now. If you can stand, we'll head over."

"Yeah, I got it. We have a cottage?"


That afternoon, the facility was abuzz with rumors about Issa. Nick knocked on the door to Marta's office, and she called him in, sounding quite distracted. Her hair was down, and she had on a more casual outfit beneath her physician's coat than usual, as though she hadn't expected so much work today. Perfect. "Dr. Ratcliffe, is everything alright? The staff seems concerned about something, and I haven't seen Issa since this morning."

"Oh, Nicholas, hello. Sorry, there have just been some very interesting developments today. They are connected to Marissa, as it happens. She's with the data surgeons now, getting scans and corrective modification. We're still not entirely sure what happened. Her threshold for a recurrence is rather higher than yours, yet it looks as though she triggered seven to ten in rapid succession, which compounded to levels we've never seen before. It even affected her overall bone structure; she was eight feet tall, Nicholas! You've been spending a lot of time with her lately, now that I think of it. Do you have any insights into how she might have accomplished this?"

"I certainly do. We did it to her."

"That's marvelous! Tell me...wait, what?"

"Violet and I. We deliberately gave Issa a series of absolutely preposterous orgasms this morning."

"But...but Nicholas, why? You know this could set back her treatment, you know it was risky for you and Violet as well. What were you thinking?"

"Well, we did it because it made her unbelievably happy, possibly for the first time in her life. It can't hurt her. You've been clear from the beginning that you can't really forbid us from indulging in our sexuality, and you were insistent that this was in fact the best place to be if we did. I think you're overstating the risks."

She looked at him with understanding, although he had yet to make her really understand. "Nicholas, I'm glad you feel safe here, I know you were hesitant and you've been working very hard to open up to us. Your contributions here have already proven invaluable, and I look forward to working with you for some time to come. But you have to understand..."

"No, Marta, I know perfectly well what I'm talking about." He settled languidly into one of her chairs. "You should know, too, you're just not ready to admit it. There's nothing wrong with Marissa, or Violet, or me. We're different, yes, and we should be here, and we need the research and the assistance and the resources. What we don't need is to be treated or fixed. I didn't see that at first, and I saw my condition as a problem that I wanted gone. My condition doesn't need to be treated, Marta, because it isn't broken. I was broken, instead, and it healed me. What we three have, what you have, is a gift. It's part of our nature, and our purpose. We want to know more about it, but on our terms, with limits we decide. You need to shift your program more fully to research; just learn from us, figure out how it all works. Stopping it for those who don't want it will come from that. None of us want to stop it, so you need to quit trying."

She had taken off her coat midway through his speech, and laid her glasses aside. "I don't...I mean, it's not...I suppose there isn't a reason we couldn't, if it's what you want. But Nicholas, where is this coming from? Your purpose? What purpose could there be to a code insufficiency associated with genetic variation?"

"I could show you, Marta. Do you really want to know?" Nick poured on the charm, and she rolled her chair within arm's reach of him.

"I do, Nicholas. Why are you doing this? Why are you here?"

"For this." He raised his hand to her cheek, and she closed her eyes and leaned into it. A kiss, and hungry moans built in her throat. A light touch of his fingers on just the right spot on her inner thigh, and orgasm washed over her like she hadn't felt since she couldn't remember when. "Now, Marta, that's going to take some time to finish. You come find me when you can walk again, and I'll give you more." She gasped and shuddered as he walked out the door.


Violet was waiting for him by a small pool in the atrium. She grinned at him as he approached. "I assume your meeting with Marta went well. Is everything ready, or should we wait for Issa?"

"I'd feel bad if we left her out, but there's no reason we can't warm up. You know her, she'll be ready the moment she arrives." He swept her into his arms and kissed her deeply, then slid her skirt down and dropped to his knees, teasing her with tongue.

"O-oh my, hun, sssso forward! You're quite r-ready to get started, aren't you?" He planted his lips on her pussy, tasting inside her as far as his tongue could reach; she grabbed a nearby branch for support as a recurrence swept through her, and his own body responded in kind. There would be no holding back this time.

"Dammit, you two, you knew I was on my way! You owe me!" Issa had apparently not been able to keep the doctors from bringing her back down to size before she found an opportunity to set them on fire with need, but that would be remedied shortly.

Nick kicked off his shoes and unbuttoned his shirt. "You're right, Issa, we do owe you. Why don't you get those clothes off and we'll pay you back. I remember what you were asking for this morning, and I think you've more than earned it."

"I like the new you, bud. How do you want me?"

"In between Vi and I, if she doesn't mind. You're fully equipped, no reason to waste it."

Vi took in the sight of Issa's cock with obvious approval. "Mind? I've been hoping we'd get to this for months." She cushioned the ground with their clothes, lay back and spread her legs. "Ravish me, you curvaceous beast."

"Finally." Issa pressed her lips to Violet's as she slid inside her, the tension they'd been feeling collapsing at last into the touches they'd longed for. Nick knelt behind them, waiting until Issa finished her first stroke, and then he entered her, already swelling larger with every heartbeat. Another wave of warmth flowed into him, and he welcomed it. Finding a rhythm here would be tricky, but he figured they'd be fine. Letting Issa do most of the work proved the best choice, and considering she'd done nothing but stand there and come that morning, it seemed only fair. Each pump into Vi would slide her closer to his tip, and each thrust back to take him as deep as she could left Vi empty and greedy again. With the double sensation of both filling someone and being filled, her first orgasm hit in under a minute, and they were on their way.

The stretching as they all expanded more rapidly than ever was glorious, but they outgrew each other within minutes. That didn't slow them, though; there was more pleasure to give with hands and mouths and breasts and butts and bodies, all slick with the product of innumerable eruptions of lust. Around them, the sounds of confusion and curiosity turned to the unmistakable moans and grunts and slaps of the staff succumbing to pheremonally induced need. They made it a competition, seeing how big they could push each other, unconcerned with propriety or rational limits, or even with mobility. In fact, Nick thought it would be pretty hot for the three of them to be weighed down, tits and asses and cocks swollen into immensity by out-of-control hormones, still receiving pleasure just from the experience of being massive. It was such a powerful visual, the mere consideration of the idea triggered another recurrence, bringing the fantasy closer to reality. He took stock of their situation during a moment when the action wasn't focused on him. Issa was lying on her back, several feet taller than usual, kissing and licking the shaft of her cock as it reached well past her head, while Vi lay atop her, sliding the soft weight of her expanding breasts up and down, when Nick's attention was pulled away. Marta had made it down to them from her office, looking rather disheveled.

"Nick, oh Nick, please you have to stop. I know, I know I said we could loosen the restrictions. This is just unreal, though! I mean, look at yourselves, is this really what you want? Obscenely bloated sexual organs, spontaneous orgies, unceasing orgasms that are going to terrify the cleaning crew?"

"Yes. Yes, Marta, that's exactly what we want. Not all the time, but whenever we feel like it. Do you really want to try to stop us?"

"Of course I do!"

"Then why are you naked and sliding your hot, wet pussy against my cock?"

She looked down at the throbbing, three-foot member between her legs, then looked up at him, a light dawning in her eyes as she saw the possibilities. There was no reason this couldn't work, none at all. "What should I do?"

"Come for me. Hard." As she fell against him, wrapping her arms around him, humping his dick and spasming uncontrollably, Nick felt like he was, at last, going to make a difference. He had a future now, and it was impossibly bright.