Process Maturity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This morning, that would have made him blush and stammer out a denial, as compliments usually did. For some reason, it made him smile, made him feel confident and capable. "You know what? I think I do see. Why don't we get together in the evenings, before dinner like this, for my lessons? You've taught me plenty today, and I don't want to keep you."

"Sounds good, man. I get the feeling you'll be an apt pupil." She stood and walked towards the door, and he escorted her.

Before she left, he touched her arm to get her to turn to him. "Oh, and Issa? Thank you very much." He stepped close to her, put his hand behind her neck, and kissed her hard and deep. If she was surprised, she didn't show it, and returned the kiss with vigor. Eyes closed, he took one of her hands and lowered it to the thick, throbbing rod that ran more than halfway down his thigh, letting her learn its size through the cloth. Issa made small, hungry sounds into his mouth, until he broke the kiss and stepped back with a grin. "Good enough answer?"

"Uh huh. I'm, um, gonna freshen up before dinner. Yeah, that's it. See you there. Oh fuck." Issa headed to her room, her skirt having trouble containing her own hugely pulsing excitement.


At dinner, Nicholas found himself alone, his fellow patients not having arrived yet. His condition had given him quite the appetite, so he ordered his food and waited. He wasn't sure what he was anticipating more, Violet's reaction to him after having been hit so hard with his pheromones the night before, or Issa's response to how he'd ended their first lesson. He was nervous, and a little worried, but a part of him he usually ignored was excited about the future, thrilled to not know what would happen next. Maybe that was what he needed to embrace.

Violet arrived first, her green sweater and jeans stretched tight over a figure that had quite noticeably filled out since the day before. She took a seat next to him, her friendly smile looking a bit shaky. "Good evening, Nick. Sorry I haven't had a chance to see you all day. Marta mentioned that you and she had spoken, so I hope you understand."

"I understand entirely, and I apologize for, well, what happened. It wasn't my intention to affect you like that."

She chuckled and hung her head for a moment. "I should have been better prepared. We'd met, I knew about your condition, I just didn't think...Nick, it was overwhelming. Just thinking about it now, with you right here, and you still...your scent...oh Nick." Vi's eyes raised to meet his, full of unmet need. She placed a hand on his thigh, leaning closer. "You kissed Issa. She told me. I'm not jealous, I just want it, too." Vi closed the distance, her soft lips pressing against his. It wasn't the fire he'd had with Issa, but sweeter, more tender, a kiss that could melt them together. When she pulled back, she was breathing hard and shaking a bit. "I shouldn't have done that, I'm so close to triggering a recurrence already, but I can't resist you anymore, Nick. I had to have a taste, I hope you don't mind."

"Vi, of course I don't mind. You're a wonderful person, and with the conditions we all have, these kinds of attractions are bound to happen. I'm fine with it if you are. To be honest, I've been wanting to kiss you for a while."

Her smile was prettier than ever. "Well then, we'll just have to find more opportunities to...oh dear. Oh my goodness, Nick, you have had an effect." She was looking past him, her eyebrows arched in surprise. He turned to look, and almost fell out of his chair.

Issa had arrived, and she was definitely replying to his kiss. Her short hair had been carefully styled, she was wearing makeup for the first time he'd ever seen, the heels she was wearing made her taller than he was, and the dress. A shimmering purple-blue, it fit her so exactly that he didn't know how she'd gotten it on such short notice, unless she'd been lucky enough to be this same size when she bought it. How it managed to contain her massive breasts while still looking like she could pop out any second he couldn't quite tell. Her hips swayed as she walked, the shimmering and quivering hypnotic. The subtle bulge between her thighs gave away little of the truth about her extras, but Nick knew just how unsubtle it could get with a little provocation.

She sashayed over to their table, looking like she was about to burst out laughing. "You should see your faces! What, you've never seen a girl dress for dinner? Didn't know I cleaned up this good, did ya?"

Vi managed to find her words first. "Issa, you look stunning. A bit much for the total lack of an occasion, but the color really suits you."

"Oh, there's an occasion. Nick has finally arrived, and that means I get to really drive him crazy. You kiss him yet?"

Vi blushed, which looked prettier than ever. "If you must know, yes, I did. I'll be doing it again, too."

Nick figured he should try to control the situation at least a little, before they divided him up between them. "Listen, ladies, I know you're both a little worked up after last night..."

Issa interrupted, "And what you did, like, an hour ago."

"Yes, Issa. Anyway, I think we should just have our meals, have a friendly chat, and try to settle into a routine. I still need to get used to the protocols, and there's work to be done. If I promise you that our routine will involve plenty of kissing, can we at least try to keep from jumping each other?"

The girls both laughed. Vi put her head on his shoulder, shaking this time with mirth. "Nick, you're a treasure. So responsible, so serious, and such a good sport. Of course we'll try."

"Speak for yourself. I can't really put a whammy on him, but I have other ways of getting in his head."

"Issa." Both Nick and Vi said it simultaneously.

"Oh, fine. Lessons, friendship, research. Got it. But when you change your mind, the sex is gonna be fantastic."

They all shared a laugh at that, although the look Issa gave him said she wasn't joking. Dinner passed companionably after that, an easy friendship that Nick hadn't expected but was deeply grateful for. Both ladies insisted on a goodnight kiss, and he was happy to oblige. Who knew what Marta would think of how this relationship between her patients was working out, but it felt like exactly what he needed.


The next week did, thankfully, settle into a routine. There were no surprises, no more special requests or unintentional triggers, no surges of pheromones or over-the-top attractiveness that wasn't part of his nightly practice with Marissa. Nick got used to the brief scans every other day, started self-reporting his condition's progress, and (on Violet's suggestion) began keeping a dream journal. It was the most explicit writing he'd ever done, but if he could dream it, he could certainly write it. He joined the girls in their martial arts practice; he could tell that the physical elements were going to take a lot of practice, but he took to centering himself and calming his mind quite quickly, which was the skill the three of them needed most anyway. He joined Violet in tending to the plants in the greenhouse, and she followed suit with visits to the library.

The lessons with Issa, however, became the highlight of his day. After so long around doctors and researchers, and having dealt with so much isolation, her advice and teaching was therapeutic, gradually restoring his confidence and sense of self-worth, not just because he needed it in order to control his condition, but because it healed him. Both of the ladies enjoyed kissing him now, but Issa was particularly insistent, treating it as half payment and half part of the lesson. She never pushed him to go further, but if her body language hadn't told him how badly she wanted to, the growth spurts she experienced certainly would have. Truth be told, as he grew more comfortable with his companions, his condition, and himself, he wanted more, too. It was impossible, far too dangerous, against doctor's advice, which all stopped him from acting on it, but couldn't change the wanting.

At the end of the week, Issa seemed particularly pensive during their pre-dinner lesson. Something was on her mind; she was as big as he'd ever seen her, and seemed distracted. After she'd lost the train of the conversation several times, he decided it was more important to be a friend than a student. "Hey, are you alright? If you'd rather just go down to dinner tonight, we can do that."

"Hmm? Oh, I'm fine. Just a bunch of stuff on my mind. Nothing for you to worry about."

"It's about me, isn't it?"

She glared at him. "Alright, Mr. Perceptive, yeah it's about you. What isn't these days? We've been spending a lot of time together, getting your mindset straight, working on your control. You're good, ya learn fast. Even Vi is having an easier time, like you're not signalling how tasty you are quite so much; I'm sure Marta has a theory on how all your gene markers are linked up or whatever. Plus, you carry yourself differently. Easy, loose, smooth, not all the way, but you look comfortable in your own skin now."

"All of that isn't just my work, you know. I couldn't have adjusted this quickly if it weren't for you."

"Kinda what I'm afraid of, Nick. I, well, I like being with you, you know, every day. If you're gonna learn this quickly, though, you won't...need me."

"Is that all? Issa, this is our routine. Even if all you want to do is come hang out before we head to dinner, I wouldn't give it up."

She chuckled, relaxing and looking bashful. "See, I should have known. You're a class act, Nick, you'd never hurt me. Like I said that first day, you're a keeper. You're more like me than you realize, just, like, tempered and polished." She seemed to hesitate, then pressed on. "Hey, I got a question. One I ask myself a lot, and I think you'd answer it better."

"Shoot."

"Do you ever think about, you know, just giving into it? Just jacking it, letting your hormones flood into you, getting the simulation all confused, and then you just grow? Not stopping, not holding back, finally giving your body what it keeps screaming at you that it wants."

"Issa, I mean, well no, not really, not like seriously. I worry I might. The prospect...scares me, I think." He wasn't being entirely honest; he did think about it, his dream journal would prove that it had been in his head more than once. While it was frightening, that wasn't a feeling unalloyed with desire. He was simply trying to be rational in the face of an obviously irrational, hormone-fueled fantasy.

"Yeah, right, of course. You're the smart one, you wouldn't go overboard. Just me, then." The last was nearly inaudible, but it was telling. She was having a difficult time controlling herself, even more than usual. Teaching him to be more assertive, more aware of his own attractiveness, was wearing at her self control.

Nick stood, walked behind her, and rubbed her shoulders. Wow, she was tense. He sought out the tightest knots of muscle and gently worked them loose. "Issa, let me tell you, it's not just you. I do dream about losing control, about giving in. It scares me not because of some rational assessment, but because I know I could do it, and that excites me. You know better than I do that it's a constant struggle to mmmmfff!"

Issa had quickly turned in her chair, grabbed his shirt, and pulled him into a kiss. There was so much hunger in her, so much need, that it was almost a physical sensation wrapping around him. She pulled back, but didn't let him go; her strength and speed shocked him as she dropped him to the floor and pinned him down. He really needed some more martial arts practice if she was going to toss him around like this. She was breathing hard as she smiled down at him, her bosom heaving. "Don't go all out, hun, but I have to have a taste, you're driving me wild. This is just a little fun." She spun around, her bouncing ass directly in front of him as she unzipped his pants.

Was she really doing this? Was this even allowed? Why wasn't he stopping her? A rush of warmth washed over him as she yanked his pants down; he wanted this so bad, he'd already triggered a recurrence. "Issa, p-please, we shouldn't, fuck I want to so bad, but, oh please, don't, don't stop." His brain had turned that around somehow, but his thoughts were growing fuzzy, and he couldn't figure out which part he'd said wrong.

"We all knew this was coming, babe, nothing to worry about. Fuck, you're getting bigger, and you smell so good. You already triggered, didn't you? Don't fret, you get a taste, too." She slid up his chest, her skirt riding up as she did so, revealing that she hadn't bothered wearing her usual shorts underneath. As he felt her tongue lick slowly up his shaft, he had to respond, and decided to go with what he knew best; grasping her wide hips, he left her prodigious member sandwiched between their bodies and brought his mouth to her glistening pussy. It had been a while, but her response told him that he remembered well enough what he was doing. "Haaaaah fuck, yes, oh I never get enough attention there, mmmm, yes, yes there, gimme that." With that, her words turned to stifled moans as she stuffed her mouth with his cock.

A flood of warmth went unnoticed as Nick's senses narrowed to the feel of Issa's smooth skin and powerful muscle, the spicy musk of her juices, the whimpers she couldn't hold back, and the warm wetness of her mouth wrapped around him. She knew exactly how to please him, the pressure just right, her lips soft as they pressed into him, her tongue running over all the most sensitive spots. He wondered if she'd figured this out by going big enough to practice on herself, a mental image that made him shiver in delight and want to match it. That he could feel her jaw opening wider as his shaft swelled wasn't worrisome or strange, it was natural, it was right. Her own cock, hard and heavy, pulsing against his chest, brought the experience to a yet higher level; they were going to be covered by the end of this. His tongue explored her slit top to bottom, inside and out, seeking out every spot that would make her twitch and moan and strain to take more of his throbbing manhood. This is what he was for; he wanted, no, needed to make her come, it was what his hormones had been demanding all this time, above even his own pleasure. Issa had been wrong about one thing; she'd said he could rule over the Institute if he wanted, but that's not how his condition worked. His changes, his powers, they were gifts to be given, pleasures to be shared. She was getting close now, her movements faster, more eager, less focused. His climax was approaching as well, if he could only time it right, just hit the right spot. She'd have a recurrence when she came, and he would too, and they could bask in the warmth together.

Pressure built higher and higher in each of them, and he kissed her lower lips like she'd kissed his mouth to start them off, and that did it. A flood of liquid filled his mouth as Issa tensed and shrieked around his cock, and he unleashed burst after burst of cum down her throat as she did the same between their bodies. She couldn't take it all, he was just too productive, and she pulled back gasping and whispering his name as his continued orgasm added to the growing mess. Their hormones surged through them, and Nick felt her ass plump and fill under his hands as his spasming member surged outward with every pulse. He could keep going, give Issa orgasms without end, push her larger and sexier while she did the same for him. She had told him this was just a taste, though, and through the haze of pleasure, his caution reasserted itself. This was enough, more than enough, a lesson he'd never forget. He stopped his tongue, dragging himself away from the delicious prize he'd been given to catch a breath and let them wind down.

Issa collapsed to the floor, falling sideways so that she was half draped over his body. She was still making high-pitched, satisfied sounds with every breath, eyes closed in bliss, and absolutely drenched in cum. He knew he couldn't look much better; they'd need clean clothes and showers before dinner. Separate showers, to be safe. After a few moments, she languidly opened her eyes, grinned at him, and said, "I told you it'd be amazing. Fuck, dude, you know how to eat a girl out. Mmmm, I haven't come like that in ages. And if you're gonna grow that fast, I need to up my game."

How much had he grown? His view down his body was still blocked by Issa's thick thigh and full breasts, but he could always check on his progress when he showered. "Issa, that was... fantastic, really. You're unbelievable. We're probably going to get yelled at, but I honestly don't care. We'll call it an inevitable part of the lessons."

"I like that. Especially the way it implies we're not going to stop." She sat up, biting her lip as she looked him over. "Damn, you're a sight. We are one juicy pair, you and I. Why don't you take a shower, while I toss these clothes in the wash. I'll take second, and borrow a towel to get back to my room."

"Have you looked at yourself? One towel isn't going to cut it."

"Eh, it's the thought that counts. Now strip and go clean up, you look like a glazed pastry, one that I'll eat if you don't hurry." He hurried.


As the hot water pounded on his skin, Nick tried to process what had just happened. On one hand, he was way past avoiding sexual stimulation now, which would undoubtedly feed more data into the project but was hardly conducive to limiting his progression. On the other hand, Marissa had said it was anticipated, it did seem a natural consequence of his condition and his efforts to harness it, and moreover it was exactly what he needed. His cautious, rational side had a list of reasons to approve; relief of sexual tension, confidence boosts, psychological resolution, personal insight. The raging hormonal side of him had only one reason, but it was a good one: fucking the hottest women he'd ever met was great. He had already accepted as given that, now that he'd been intimate with Issa, Violet was only a matter of time. She appealed to him in different ways, softer and more comforting. He could make love to Vi for hours, and fall asleep with her in his arms. Shaking his head to clear the surprisingly vivid fantasy that had just come over him, he continued scrubbing, only to look down in shock as he soaped up his cock. It had hardened in response to his lustful thoughts, and fucking hell he'd gotten big. He'd gained more than an inch of length from each recurrence, with a commensurate increase in girth, graduating him from "oh wow that's big" to "how is that going to fit". He stroked it experimentally, the sensation sending a tightness down to his balls, which were themselves looking heavy and full, easily twice the size he was used to. He made a fist, digging his fingers into his palm to keep from continuing. Not only would yet another recurrence be a bad idea, Issa was waiting for him to finish.

Scrub, rinse, water off, dry, clean clothes; focusing on the routine got him out quickly and safely. Issa lounged on his writing chair, her body wiped mostly clean, but more importantly entirely unclothed. "Are you just going to casually hang around my room naked now? I mean, I understand, your clothes are in the wash, and it's not like I'm complaining, but we'll never get anything done."

"Don't tempt me. Or do, could be fun. I cleaned up as best I could, floor's gonna need scrubbed, though. Towels in there?"