All Comments on 'Proclivities - Pt. 03: The Bikini'

by Mastered_again

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
nolaguy58nolaguy58about 2 years ago

OK, Mastered, I will reply to your request. I love your series. The characters are very well defined and believable. The pace has enough story to give it body, but enough action to give it edge. Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to all kinds of naughty fun these two will get into.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is really special……. You’ve captured the place where lust and buildup and hot descriptive sex is amplified by the desire to know everything about each other and love explodes….. it will be interesting to see how you maintain this….. I’m sure you’re capable!

AloneTooLongAloneTooLongabout 2 years ago

this is a great new series and also a great new (to Lit) writer. Waiting for the next chapter.

AubreyChrisAubreyChrisabout 2 years ago

You're doing great, absolutely love the story! Please keep it going!

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotabout 2 years ago

I love the imagery of a woman learning to show her body and flow with her natural sexuality as it comes alive. Perfectly done! Now more. Show more. Just the way you love to…

njguy1002njguy10028 months ago

I like how you have developed the characters. I like how George is compassionate but stern. Still should have made one of the characters a Eagles fan lol.

Billybone54Billybone548 months ago

Erotìc as he'll, More

Djmac1031Djmac10318 months ago

Other than Linda being a Cowboys fan (Fly, Eagles, fly, baby) I'm enjoying the series very much.

Nice mix of slow burn EV with character development and backstory to build the relationship.

I truly appreciate how your not simply throwing Linda out there naked to the world. Many EV writers move those things along way too fast.

Linda is still just testing the waters, and George realizes this and isn't pushing too hard too fast.

Let it build there slowly, naturally.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMastered_again@Mastered_again
Returning to Lit after a long hiatus. Previously published under lil_elvis_lover, I've improved, aging like fine wine