Proclivities - Pt. 11: My Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fair enough, but you never can tell...I want to try new things and...see that bounce in his step more often, but I don't know where to start...Maybe you can give me some pointers."

"Can't you talk to one of your friends about this? You know, someone...more your own age."

"We never discuss things like that. Besides, who better than my own daughter? Haven't we already crossed that line?"

"Well," I said, stalling for time. Damn she was persistent, so if she wanted it, I might as well let her have it. "If you want to see that bounce, get used to swallowing."

"I suppose I can...but perhaps something else?"

"Mom! This can't be about what I've done. It's got to be what you want."

"But I don't know where to start!" she exclaimed, clearly desperate.

"Alright, alright. But let's talk about you not me."

"Okay," she agreed, albeit reluctantly.

"Just as a point of reference, even though George pushed my boundaries, the truth is, I wanted him to."

"That's exactly what I'm talking about!" she blurted out.

"Then you'll have to figure out what you want. You want to be a bad mommy again, right?"

"Yes," she said, turning away and blushing.

"Well then create other circumstances where you can confess to being a bad mommy."

"Like?"

"You know dad better than me in that regard," I started. "But you could try neglecting a minor housework chore...burn his toast...whatever. It doesn't have to be anything major. Just tell him how you've been bad. I'm sure he can pick up the cue."

"Good idea, and it's worth trying, but what about something else?"

"Quit beating around the bush mom! Just fucking tell me."

"Sorry, this is hard for me. I'm not looking for an argument," she said, adding meekly, "I'm asking for your help."

"You think this is easy for me? But perhaps you should have led with that," I comforted, her request summoning my sympathy.

"Okay," she finally conceded, adding very quietly, "What I really want is oral sex, but on me."

"Really, that's all? That wasn't so bad to tell me, now, was it?"

"I suppose not." She relaxed, now that the pussy was out of the bag, so to speak. "The thing is I really like it, but don't get it often enough. Hardly ever. And not in a long time."

"Can't say I blame you. I love it. There are a couple of things you could try, but it means taking the initiative. How can he know what you want if you don't tell him? Or better yet, show him."

"Show him?"

"Yes. You'll probably find it embarrassing. But if you truly want it, you'll have to step outside of your comfort zone."

"I already did that this morning, so what do you mean?"

"Present yourself, but graphically, crudely, with words to match. Masturbate in front of him. Ask him if he likes what he sees."

"I don't know if I could do that."

"You asked for my help. I can only give it from my experience. "

"So, you've done that?"

"Yes." Now it was my turn to be embarrassed. "Granted, George instigated it. In your case, you'll have to be the instigator. But it's so worth it."

"And he..."

"Oh yeah. Very enthusiastically, but that may be because..." I stopped myself. Damn it, I didn't mean to divulge so much.

"None of that! You can't hold back on me now."

"I got a Brazilian wax," I whispered.

"What?" she asked, but I didn't know if she was shocked or ignorant.

"It's when..."

"I know what it is," she said with some condescension.

"Sorry, I wasn't sure if you did."

"That's okay, dear. I didn't mean to...I presume this was his idea?"

"Yes."

"And?"

"I had my reservations. It isn't the most pleasant experience when you consider what happens."

"I imagine so. Sounds painful."

"But bearable...and oh so worth it."

"Really? Should I? "

"That's not my call. It's such a personal decision. But it's not as uncommon as you might think."

"How do you know?"

"Just trust me on this, although that may apply more to my generation. I'm hardly an expert," I deflected. No way was I going down the road of our picture posting or that Judy was a devotee as well.

"I'll take your word...On all of it."

"Like I said. It's up to you, but one thing is certain in this world. If you don't ask for something, you won't get it."

She just looked at me pensively. Was she digesting my disclosures or in shock? Then she just nodded and smiled mischievously. "Looks like I've got some decisions to make," she concluded and gave me an unexpected hug. "That's enough - for now. Thanks for the talk."

"What? I don't recall we discussed anything," I concluded with a wink.

But did she actually plan on comparing notes at a later time? Who was this doppelganger before me? Once was enough if you ask me. If there is a next time, at least I'll be better prepared,

"Right," she said decisively. "What you say we get this cole slaw put together so we can join Jim and George?"

We made short work of it, and I followed my coconspirator out to the deck.

Relieved of her burden, mom was her old self again, and we had a great time, with George recounting an amusing G-rated version of our day sailing, including falling on my ass, just in this version I was still in my bathing suit. That I wore a bikini wasn't mentioned. Bless you, George.

However, I did catch mom looking at dad curiously, averting her eyes when I caught her, confirming the impure thoughts she must be having. Thankfully, George and dad were oblivious, while I amused myself by wondering how long dad would remain in the dark.

Dad cooked hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill, while mom provided her usual sides of baked beans, deviled eggs and slaw. For dessert, she made one of my childhood favorites, rice pudding to accompany the coffee. By the time we'd finished eating and talking, the sun had already set, so we said our goodbyes and headed home.

We had barely made it out of the driveway when I asked, "So?"

"They're really nice. I had a good chat with Jim. I think he likes me. But mostly it was great to see a couple so happy after about 30 years of marriage. What do you think?"

"I know they both like you," I said, letting the happily married remark slide. "They wouldn't have talked so much if they didn't. And thanks for being so polite to them."

"That was easy. Like I said, they're good people. So what did you and your mom talk about?"

"Sorry, I'm sworn to secrecy."

"Really?"

"Really. Let's just say she told me something about her and dad that made my ears burn - that's why dad was in such a good mood. She's never opened up to me like that before, but it made us closer, like she understands me better."

"Like you're not her little girl anymore?" he asked.

"Something like that. Maybe she's not one anymore either."

"Huh?"

"Like I said, it's a secret."

"Must be one hell of a secret."

"A whopper. Made my going pantiless seem tame. I never expected that they'd stray beyond vanilla."

"Okay, whatever it is, I'm just glad to know you two came to an understanding."

"Me too."

"And speaking of pantiless..."

"This should be a fun drive," I said as I raised my skirt.

Timeline

Awake at 9 coffee, breakfast, call Judy

Call Chuck 11

Anal ends 1:00

Be at mom's 3 Marge and Jim

Shower, change, underwear?

Arrive, guys go to deck

Did you?

Dad in good mood

Greater man

Spanking

Cum in mouth, first time