Scotch

Story Info
A work affair with some scotch and using her multiple holes.
2.2k words
4.11
21.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked so delicious. Although while they were standing around talking with their co workers she wondered how delicious he would look undressed. How delicious he would taste. She didn't have to wander long.

After everyone had left she was finishing up the last of her work. She packed up her things and as she walked towards the door and there he was.

"You stayed late tonight." It was a statement, but it almost implied a question.

"Yeah I didn't realise how late, or that everyone had left." She paused "well not everyone."

He raised an eye brow. "No I hadn't left yet. I was looking forward to leaving but now staying is more tempting"

She felt a slight throb and some of her juices run down her leg. She ignored her nerves. She focused on her excitment. She smirked at him, then strutted past him to his office. She knelt in his office floor next to where she knew he kept the scotch and waited for him to appear in the door. They had spoken about this. She knew scotch was his choice of posion. She also knew he had to get home to his girlfriend. She hoped that maybe this would intice him to stay.

He must have enjoyed making her wait or tossed up whether to follow through with his desire. He did appear though and leant on the door frame looking down at her. He looked pleased with his descion. She knew how much he enjoyed a girl on her knees.

She broke his intense eye control. Reached over to the draw. Pulled it open and took out a glass and the bottle. She poured him a drink. Sat on her heels looking up at him with his drink out stretched to him. He stood up straight and moved towards her. He moved his desk chair out of the way and leant back on his desk. His legs out stretched next to her. He was so close she could see the outline of his cock through his pants. She watched him take a mouthful of his drink while looking down on her.

He pointed to his feet smirking at her. She crawled forward to him not breaking eye contact.

-

He dipped his finger in his drink, feeling the wetness on his finger he wondered how wet she was. He took it out and ran it along her lip. She parted her lips slightly taking his finger slowly into her mouth. Her tongue lapping up the scotch and her lips tightening around his finger. He knew how much she loved sucking cock. It came up often on their late night conversations. He had wanted to know what it felt like so bad, he had tried to resist her but here they were.

He felt his pants tighten. He broke his eye contact. He stared at the bulge in his pants. He could not wait anymore, he felt the pre cum and his cock pulse. He stood up so he faced directly in front of her. "Are you feeling hungry?" She nodded "yes daddy."

-

She heard his low growl "good girl".

She really was hungry, wanted to taste him. She wanted to please him. She moved forwards back on her knees with her face almost touching him. She slowly leaned forward kissing where the bulge had grown in his pants. She felt him shudder and moved her hands to undo his pants, he assisted by pulling them down, exposing his cock. He had told her is was suck worthy but teased her never showing her but god he was not wrong. It was beautiful,  so suckable. She thanked him by running her tongue along his length. Seeing his precum drip a little she moved her tongue over so she could final taste him. His breathing started to get heavier. She parted her lips again to cover his tip. She looked up and slid his cock out of her mouth. "Can I please suck your cock daddy?"

-

He nodded. He felt her pull down his pants more so in return he spread his legs a little. She spat on the tip and then slide his whole length slowly into his mouth staring up at him as she gagged. He couldn't help but break eye contact leaning his head back moaning a little.  She continued to take his cock in her mouth, the speed increasing he could tell she was getting hungrier for him. She took his full length in again and gagged on him again realising his cock from her mouth as she tried to catch her breath. Her savlia falling off his cock and rolling down his thigh. She knelt back on her heels again and took his balls in her mouth sucking and massaging them with her lips and tongue.

-

She could feel the juices start to run more down her leg. She then let her tongue wander, moving the tip of her wet tongue down behind his balls getting ready to eat his ass. She felt his legs spread apart further amd sliding up onto the desk a little giving her tongue full access. The tip of her tongue finding his tight ass hole. She had climbed between his legs spreading his cheeks gaining full access. She devoured it. Her tongue flicking and sliding the tip inside. Her hand reaching around finding his cock stroking and pulling on his cock. She heard him gasp. He let her eat his ass and moaned and sat pack. She loved how it felt to please him, he looked so sexy while she served him.

-

"Daddy wants to fuck your throat, back on your knees"

He watched her moved on to her knees for him her face and chin glistening with her spit. She opened her mouth. He slid of the desk and leant down a little and put his thumb on her chin opening her mouth wider. He spat into her mouth he watched as she tried to smile, he moved his hand and slapped her cheek and heard her moan. He placed his hand on the back of her head forcing his cock deep into her throat. Controlling the speed and the depth. It pleased him to see her gasp and gage on her cock. He continued to pound away loving how good his cock felt in her throat. Using her. He wanted her so bad.

He took out his cock seeing their spit drip out from her chin. "Sit on the desk"

She obeyed, which make his cock grow even harder which he didnt know was possible. He watched her get up and sit on his desk. He parted her legs and ran his finger up her thigh anticipating how wet she was. He felt how wet her thigh were and was happily surprised. Even more surprised her bare kitty. She has no panties on. She had told him that once, that she doesn't also wear undies to work but he didn't know he was going to be lucky enough to experience it in person. He moved her work skirt out of the way and saw her bare glistening pussy.

His hands found her throat while his other hand parted her and ran his fingers until he found her clit. He felt her whole body shiver. Massaging her clit he watched her squirm. He moved his wet fingers to her mouth parting her lips tracing her lips with his wet fingers watching her tongue chase his finger. He moved his fingers away and moved in close the tip of his tongue tracing her glistening lips tasting her. He took her into a deep kiss loving the way she tasted. The kissing turned messier with their tongues exploring. He moved his hand back and slowly moved his finger inside her pussy. He couldn't believe how much wetter she had gotten, it didn't seem possible. He then added in a second finger stretch her tight pussy sliding them in slowly. His tongue still exploring her lips while her mouth dropped open gasping. He wanted to taste more of her.

He got onto his knees and spread her legs further. He saw her pussy juices dripping down to her ass leaving a wet patch on his desk. His tongue chased the drips staring with her tight ass hole and moving upwards shoving his tongue inside her pussy. Tasting all her juices. Then tracing his tongue over the clit. She started to squirm. Her legs trying to close as she bucked a little. He looked up at her "sit still for me" she gasped a little and almost panting she breathed out "yes daddy" his tongue found her again moving his lips around her clit devouring her. His cock growing harder.

He stood up. "Bend over and lay down on my desk." She slipped off the desk and did what she was told. He stopped to admire her ass hanging out of her skirt. He lifted it up to so he could see all of her. Parting her thick ass he said "good girl"

He looked down at her, she looked like the perfect little dirty whore.

-

Ready laying there waiting to be used. He spanked her ass hard. She knew he had left a hint of a red mark, she could feel it sting. He spanked her again, harder this time. She gasps and it was muffled as her face was in his desk, she knew it was just egging him on. He continued to spank her harder. The thought of her having trouble sitting tomorrow at work, knowing he was not too far away. While no one else knowing how she was treated like a worthless whore right here on his desk.

He moved behind her. The tip pressing against the opening of her dripping wet pussy. He was teasing her. She felt him pull out, slapping his cock on her red ass, and then back to the opening pushing his cock in a little further.

Hearing her gasp as he stretched her. He pulled out again, she gasped louder this time "Please daddy." He heard her pant "please daddy. I need you. Please." He leant down his hand wrapping around her throat tight. "I'll use you when I'm ready" her eyes begging him, he saw her eyes water with his tight grip on her throat so he released and wound his fingers deep into her hair pulling her hair back. Smiled back at him moaning and gasping. His thumb pressing down on her chin opening her mouth and leant down further and spat into her mouth again.

He released her and this time spread her cheeks and spat on her ass. His finger massaging her tight little ass hole knowing how much she loved her ass being played with. He spat again and let his thumb stretch her ass too. Feeling how tight she was around his thumb. He moved and found her opening and slammed his cock into her pussy. Pausing as his whole length was in her. He pulled out again then slammed into her again. He contine to play with her ass and fuck her pussy hard and fast. She was moaning and gasping loudly now. He was sure someone around them would hear. It made it so much hotter, the idea of being caught.

He leant down to her "do you like it when daddy plays with your tight ass?" She gasped and all she got out was a nod. "Do you want daddy to fill it with cum." She nodded again. "Use your words princess." She gasped again. He felt her pussy pulse a little around his cock. "Yes daddy she gasped"

-

While he continued to fuck her pussy he spat and lubbed up her ass hole. Stretching it with his fingers. He pulled out and slowly rubbed the tip of his cock on her tight ass. He slapped it against it. He then slowly directed the tip inside her ass both of them let of a groan as his cock stretched her pretty little ass hole. He moved in and out slowly. Letting her take a little more of him with every thrust. Soon enough his whole cock filled her ass. He leant forward hand intertwined in her hair pulling her head back so he could spit on her.

-

Her clit was rubbing again his desk and his cock felt so good filling up her ass. Her face covered in his spit. He was pulling her head back so she could see his face and how much pleasure he was feeling. His pace had quickened. Both of them getting close. "Fill me up with your cum daddy, I am about to cum." She paused and gasped for air as he slammed his cock deep inside her. "Your cock feels so good. Fuck" she gasped for air and grabbed the desk as hard as she could. He trusted harder and harder. She could feel his cock pulse inside of her. Suddenly feeling his warm cum filling up her ass. She felt the pressure in her clit throbbing. Suddenly the pressure released and she came with him. Squirting, covering his desk and his balls as they slapped against her. His pace slowed as they both gasped reaching climax.

He looked down at her covered in his spit. He pushed himself up so he could see his cock buried in her ass. He slowly pulled it out watching his cum drip out. He ran his fingers along her, gathering up his cum so he could feed it to her.