All Comments on 'Proclivities XIV: The Party'

by Mastered_again

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This whole series is amazing... I wait for the next chapter!!

Mastered_againMastered_againabout 1 month agoAuthor

Whoever anonymous is, thank you!

nthusiasticnthusiastic16 days ago

Fabulous! I just finished XIV, having binged the entire series. I was so titillated by Linda’s journey, there was no time to stop and write comments. My humblest apologies and promise on my next read-through, to comment after every chapter, honest!

The interplay between the lovebirds is adorable. It’s great that they can fall into the role play so easily without getting all weird about it. My only suggestion is, it may be time for some complications or stressors in the relationship. When matters get tough, that’s when people show you who they really are inside. Adversity builds character as long as there is integrity at the core.

Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us.

Mastered_againMastered_again15 days agoAuthor

Thanks nthusiastic. Part XV was submitted today.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMastered_again@Mastered_again
Returning to Lit after a long hiatus. Previously published under lil_elvis_lover, I've improved, aging like fine wine...or is it vinegar? If you've read any of my stories, I'd love to know your thoughts either as a comment or PM (if you're shy)