Procrastination at its Finest

Story Info
You lightly discipline me for procrastinating my school work.
2.2k words
4.02
11.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following work will be a part in a series following a couple and their sexual adventures. At the time of this part, the female is her third year of college, around age 22/23, while the male is a few years older than she at around 26/27. I modeled the main character after my own habits and sexual fetishes; it is an erotic story that I would want to read. Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had work to do. You knew it. I knew it. The neighbors down the street pratically knew it. It was no secret that I postponed doing my class work until the very last second. This was a habit that drove you crazy. This time, I had an essay due at midnight, one that I hadn't started, and it was already 3 pm.

"Babe! Are you almost done with your essay?" The worse part of procrastinating was that I did it in our bed, with one of your shirts, no bra, a pair of daisy dukes on, no panties, and thigh high socks; you felt as though I was purposely teasing you. Which I may have been. The small glance of pussy was purely accidental.

"Urrghh. Not even close. Turns out this was a research essay. I thought it was a review of the book we had to read. Stupid 300 classes." What made everything worse is that the deadlines were always on Sundays, our last days before we both go back to work. We usually spend the day in bed, no clothes, and with some snack-age. It usually isn't as bad as an essay, often times it is a few discussion posts and occasionally a submission of a previous completed (but forgot to turn in) assignment. While you both were disappointed, knowing that the season of over-time is upon the both of you, the grade is more important than the cock. Sometimes. "I'm sorry babe. As soon as this is done, I will suck your cock till you cum all over me. It shouldn't take me more than a few hours anyway."

"Uhmf." I could hear rummaging in our bathroom. Sounded like you were under our "special" cabinet, where we kept all of our fun toys. Thinking nothing of it, I continued trying to find scholarly sources that would explain what Elizabethan culture was like, how it influenced Shakespeare, and his use of madness as a theme. It was slow going. "Babe. Babe stop for a second."

"Give me two seconds love. I just found a perfect source that would tie two of my main arguments together perfectly and I want to cite it before I end up losing it." Muttering to myself, "Now was it MLA or APA, and did the professor want accessed dates." After struggling a few minutes, the first one is always the hardest, I turned around on the bed to find you at the door. You were staring at my boobs, presumably due to their jiggle as I turned around. I wasn't wearing your thinnest shirt for no reason; my tits and nipples look fantastic. "Okay, what did you need?"

"Well. Since someone keeps procrastinating even after I told her not to, someone is getting punished. Her punishment will last however long it takes for her to finish her assignment, with every hour increasingly getting harder. Literally," you show me what you were hiding behind your back. Our medium sized butt plug, just enough for me to feel the stretch but still be able to ignore it. "Now. You, baby girl, are going to turn around, pull your shorts down, ass up, and pull your cheeks open for me. I will, of course, lube you up. No complaining or whining. Oh. I'm your daddy now little girl." Like I was going to complain about anything butt.

"Yes daddy. I am sorry daddy," I puckered my lips for a quick kiss before doing exactly as you said and soon I felt two of your fingers slide the warmed up lube in and around my ass. Feather light touches. Just enough to tease me but still do the job of lubing my ass. I had to bite my hand to stifle my moans and pleas for more. More anything.

"Okay baby. I am going to slide in your plug," I was hyperaware. One of the main reasons that we worked so well as a couple was due to how easily we could turn each other on. I could feel the plug coming into contact with my ass, could feel my ass clenching and unclenching, begging for it, as you continued to tease me. "You are to leave it in unless I say otherwise. If you have to go potty, you may ask if I will remove it. Otherwise, your focus is to be solely on your essay. Do you understand?"

Too focused on getting the plug to enter my ass, I didn't answer. I jolted at the smack across my ass, "I asked, do you understand?"

"Yes daddy. Yes, I understand. No removing my plug, if I have to go potty ask for your help."

"Good girl." My mouth was salivating, praise was one of my main kinks, which you knew. "Now. Pull your shorts back up and finish your essay. I will be back in one hour if you haven't completed it."

Doing as you said, I pulled up my shorts and dove into my research, the plug shifting with every move I made. My pussy was already dripping, anal play was a guarantee turn on for me. I was anticipating the next hour, as we both knew this essay would at least take three more hours, while worrying about being able to keep my concentration on the next step. I had found all of the sources that I needed, plus some, and was working on constructing my thesis based upon the information that I gathered when I felt you enter the room again.

"Shorts down, shirt off, oh, and socks off too. Come into the bathroom when you are done." I was shivering with anticipation; I don't think I have ever fumbled so badly to undress in my life. Slipping across the hardwood floor of our bedroom, I stumbled into our bathroom. "Good girl. Lean over the counter, perk your ass up." As I walked over to you, I felt your eyes drinking in my body. From my hanging tits, to my plus sized tummy, down to my legs that you love to have wrapped around your waist, coming back up to watch my hips as they swayed back and forth. One of your favorite things is having me walk to you, mostly naked. Not even in high heels. I did as you asked, laying my head on my arms that were braced against the mirror, arching my back how I know you like it.

"You are taking this punishment so well, sweetie. I am so proud of you. No whining or complaining, and you left your plug in. My good girl." I swelled with every word of praise. I loved being yours, whether it was your good girl or your dirty little slut. You knew it too, a quick glance at my puffy pussy lips proved it. "I am going to remove your plug, you are going to go potty, when you are done, I will wipe you. Then I want you back in the same position. Do you understand?"

~skip if urine is a turn-off~

Learning from my last mistake, as I can still feel your hand on my ass, I quickly agree. In a swift movement, you abruptly remove the plug, before giving my other cheek a soft pat. Given the green light, I quickly step to the toilet, not realizing how badly I had to pee until now.

"Ah, ah, ah pet. Only responsible grown ups get to use the toilet. You, my baby, are going to pee in the shower. I want your feet wide, your hands on the wall, and your back tilted. I want to see you piss down yourself. Do you understand?"

"Yes daddy," I changed courses for the shower. Feet slightly wider than shoulder length apart, allowing a glimpse of my pussy when I bent over to put my hands against the wall. It took a few seconds, as I felt your gaze upon my pussy, but soon I was able to release, and a stream of pee slithered its way down my leg. "I am done daddy. Will you please wipe me now?"

"Of course my darling, thank you for asking so nicely. I will first wipe you, then I am going to turn on the water and ensure that you are completely clean. If I wish for you to move, I will move you myself. Do you understand?"

"Yes daddy." I felt the toilet paper you already had in your hand push up against my pussy, before wiping away any evidence that I was wet to begin with. Your other hand turned on the faucet. After you threw the used toilet paper in the trash, you took the sprayer of off its mount, before changing the flow of the water. Slowly, you moved the warm water from my feet, up to my thighs, before reaching my pussy lips. One hand spreading my lips open, the spray landing right on my clit. It taking all of my strength to not wiggle or ask for more. You slowly rubbed my pussy, moving up to my ass, taking all remanence of my arousal with the spray of the water. After a few seconds, I heard the water turn off, your hands lift my shoulders so that I am standing. I watch you dry my lower half off, taking the upmost care to not over-stimulate my pussy.

~you may continue~

"Remember how I had you stand before?" I nodded. "Words next time love. I want you back over there, same position. This time I am going to spank your ass until it is a decent shade of red, but do not worry love. I know your limit and I will not come close to it. You are just going to feel a sting for the next few hours. Afterwards, I'm going to plug you back up. Not going near any of your limits love. Do you understand?"

I answered you, going to take the position you wanted me in. I loved spankings. Every time we had sex, which was a lot, I begged to be spanked. I lived for our spankings. There have been times where I have cum only from spankings. All of this, of course, which you knew. I felt every swat against my ass. Any arousal that you had washed off was back, if not dripping down my leg. By the time you finished, I knew I would feel the tingling of my ass for the rest of the night. Knew, too, that it would make the play later even more intense as I knew that there was no way you would let me cum until my essay was done.

"One-minute love. Up on the counter you go," spreading my legs, you took a quick lick of my arousal straight from my pussy. I heard you hum at the taste. "Okay little one, slide your ass to the edge, I'm going to finger your ass open a bit more. May have you keep my cock warm while you work."

"That sounds amazing, daddy. Can I have you and the plug?" I said looking up at you with a pout. Even on the counter I was still shorter than you. I loved it.

You grinned down at me, "As if I could ever refuse my snookums," my giggle making your eyes sparkle down at me. "but you are going to wait a little while. That seems more like a reward for when you are almost done, doesn't it?," at my nod, you continued, "Okay baby. I am going to go get a bigger plug, the lube, and then I will come back. In the meantime, scoot back so that your back is against the mirror, and you can pull your legs up, lovey."

"Mmmm. You got it babe." Our playtime going from a daddy vibe to an us vibe. Purely us, cringey names and everything. Doing as you asked, I watched as you lubed the plug on your way over to me. Meeting my eyes for a moment to ensure that I hadn't changed my mind. Contradicting how you pulled the plug out of me, you slowly entered the plug, inch my inch, meeting my eyes every few seconds to make sure that I wasn't going to get overwhelmed. Once the plug was nicely settled against my ass, "I love you. And I appreciate you," I whispered, just loud enough for you to hear.

"I more than love you. Now hop off and let's go cuddle until you are able to get your essay done." We walked into the bedroom; our hands intertwined. I watched as you got onto the bed, adjusting the pillows to create your perfect back rest. I climbed in between your spread legs and settled down, just able to feel your semi-hard on against my butt. "Let me know when you are close to finishing you essay, we can have you become my favorite cock warmer."

"Perfect. Absolutely perfect."