All Comments on 'Produce Man's Big Meat Ch. 02'

by Younglover1124

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This will be so funny

When Larry starts telly everybody, and he will, how will the WACC try to save face?

When people know that she is just a common slut and all the men hound her and the women shun her, what will be her reaction? What will hubby think when he needs to make a reservation to fuck her?

No it will still be mind numbing stupid and boring, this is a boiler plate, formula story of the worst kind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 score!!! I'd say 7 out of 7 were good reads annony. You hate them because

they remind you of your whore wife who made you a cuck all your married life. hehehehe now she is gone and you have to live with it! Hope you live long and can't forget you fucking retard.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 7 years ago
This story reminds me of earlier days in Lit.

This was the type of story that 15 years ago was most often posted. We often had cheating, or hot wives getting laid by some big cock and the husband watching and enjoying. Years ago the 'erotica' part of 'Literotica' in this category was about wives having sex outside of marriage, very often exciting the husband, or even with his approval. Loving wives has evolved into something totally different. Newer readers, especially, disparage those that write about wives having sex outside of marriage without dire consequences. (Death, dismemberment, disease, financial ruin, and the always handy Mexican whore house.) This was a light hearted farce with no big cocks or tight pussies harmed in the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-5

What the fuck do you know about a good story Bonnie? We all know it's you doing your best to be obnoxious. Every except one will get a one star vote today. Shove those numbers up your ass and maybe a five will pop out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: harddaysknight

Do you write this type of a story? Noticed a lot of red stars behind your stories. Doubtful this one will come close. Disagree with your observation of current reader, maybe some as described but not the majority. Go to the hall of fame of loving wives and you'll see what most readers prefer.

No comment on story, didn't read it. Big cock, hot wife stories may not be harmed, but they don't do shit for my libido.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a shit!!!

A bunch of crap by a brainless author!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can't wait for more

Hopefully next chapter won't take long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"He began to place bith hands on her sim waist"

Bith hands? Sim waist? Write whatever pleases you, but for the love of god, please get an editor. I like your story, but there's so many spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors it's difficult to enjoy.

arch3rarch3ralmost 7 years ago
Fantastic !!!

Loved it !! Continue this soon please!

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukalmost 7 years ago

This is a great story! Shame the haters cannot see it!"!!!

Part 3 please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Just ​the type I like to read. Update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A bit short

Needs more detail. The premise is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I enjoyed this series, too.

Just like I enjoy all the stories about young wives playing around with older men, especially if they're not the kind the wife would be naturally attracted to (tall, handsome, charming, wealthy, etc.) but ordinary men who have probably seen better days.

I guess that is because that is how it happened with us. We met a guy running a booth at a carnival, and he insisted that we come back to see something when the carnival closed. Well, what he wanted to show her was his big dick! She was not attracted to him in the least, but his dick was another story. She spread for him faster than any guy I've seen her with. It was pretty amazing, watching her struggle to accept that big dick. When we left, I had to have her in the back seat, but though I couldn't really feel her cunt, I came quickly, so excited to have been where he was, it was like watching them all over again.

Six weeks later, my wife told me she was pregnant. We're not sure who the biological father is, as both of us have similar coloring, and we never want to know, as it is just so fucking hot, thinking that she is his kid. My wife teases me from time to time, saying it must be he who knocked her up, as we haven't had any other children since, but she was already 42 when this happened. We never planned to do anything like this, but it is almost a sensuous kind of torture, thinking that I am still being cuckolded every day by Mr. Big Dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great writing

You are a good story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
When is part 3 coming? I can’t wait!!!!

I really like this series please come out with a part 3 and many more. This is the best serious I read. I really like this storytype.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Produce man

Love the series. Please add a part 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Part 3?

Is it happening?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
need more of the rest of your stories

need more stories and finishes of stories like old man in the trailer, produce man and jenn

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 3 ??

Need Part 3 & maybe part IV too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Please keep writing maybe a part 3 4 and 5 soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

I love all your story keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please keep writing

Please keep writing! Best story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
good effort

only 4 stars though as spelling wasn't very good. He needs to fuck her again and knock her up course Hubby will never step in and stop it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
chapter 3

when is chapter 3 coming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I'd really like to see chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

when is chapter 3 coming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Brilliant.

We need to have Jen back on his bbc and this time even if she resists, he cums in her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

please start writing again chapter 3,4,5, many user wait so long, over years

Jenn need some more in all every whole :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

is excellent. I need more chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Superb story. Def need more chapters (so the illustrated version can grow too) and Jenn back on his bbc and he cums in her.

kakariotokakariotoalmost 3 years ago

pls!!! more more more!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliantly sexy story.

Please add more. The illustrated version has gone and closed out the story when so much more fun could be had with Jenn taking Larry's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ch3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

3?

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Cuck sucking a zucchini whilst he watches his whore and some asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

still continued?

sizemediumsizemedium10 months ago

Why is #2 the same exact story as #1? Did you screw up posting it. So where is the promise #2?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

3 please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous