Professional Excellence Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'May I?'

'Be my guest.'

This was no time for witty ripostes. He felt hot to the touch and slick to the fingers. When, after taking him in my mouth for the first time, I ran a hand down to cradle his balls, it was clear he wasn't going to last long. That having been said - well thought, actually - the volume produced by his orgasm surprised us both. Two strippers, a compère being slowly unclothed and fifteen minutes in the presence of a nude, available and enthusiastic prostitute had produced a lot of pent-up sperm.

The first ejaculation flew over my shoulder into the far distance. I felt its hot tail catch my hair and line my back. The next two splattered my face and breasts. But he just kept cumming. By the time his knees finally sagged and he moaned as the last drops left him to drip onto his own thighs, we were both covered. I could even feel some cum between my toes. He staggered to the bed, I tentatively got to my feet feeling gravity begin to pull the gooey mass downwards.

'You'd better get in the shower with me.'

I didn't wait for him to respond, but by the time I'd unglued my suspender belt and stockings he was with me. It took a long time for both of us to get clean. Fun though. By the time we agreed the last of the semen was snaking down the drain, he was hard again. Being the gentleman and loyal husband he is, he turned down my offer of a fuck. We both enjoyed getting each other off under the steam, though. I'm surprised he didn't drown as he drove me to orgasm twice with fingers and mouth. I managed to swallow all of his second-cumming, just. But I still thought it necessary to flick the shower to cold in order to get us out of there.

Only Monty remained in the suite when we emerged. Simon was fully dressed and looking dapper. I went for a bath-towel ensemble. Not exactly Chanel, but eminently suitable for this social gathering. Monty provided a running soundtrack. He apologised for Toby and Silas. At length, obviously. But couldn't stop himself meandering back to drop confused hints and ask oblique questions about events behind the closed door. I took my lead from Simon. He brushed away the apologies and remained tight-lipped on the quizzing. Eventually even Monty had to grind to a halt.

'Clever move to get Monique to do your negotiating for you, Monty old man.'

'Sorry. Lost me. Not following. Negotiations? Trust Monique with my life, but no idea...'

I didn't either.

'I've decided to accept your offer to run the expansion of the food company.'

'I say. Good show. How? I mean, she swung it?'

'If you'd told me she was going to be so forthright in her presentation of the case for moving north, we'd have reached agreement much quicker.'

Monty smiled at me. I still had no idea what they were blabbering about.

'We'll have to tie up the loose ends of the package you're offering, of course.'

'No problem. Money no object. Be good to have you on board. Perks, accommodation and what have you. Certainly.'

'And I'll have to sort things out down here before I can make myself available. Wendy will also have some decisions to make.'

I took it Wendy was his wife. But the two of them were in full bromance mode. They shook hands beaming and then hugged each other and started laughing. Eventually they realised I was there.

'I presume Monique will be receiving a substantial head-hunter's bonus for sealing the deal. I must say she was both persuasive and informative. Worth every penny.'

Simon left shortly afterwards. Leaving Monty to fill me in on what had just happened. Not his strong point, naturally, but from what I could gather from his ramblings I was responsible for fast-tracking the biggest business expansion the region will have seen for decades. I was of course modest in my responses. Particularly because I still had little idea what he was going on - and on - about. When he told me the shockingly-large sum he was going to pay me for persuading Simon, I remained modestly grateful. Frankly I was knackered.

I sent Monty down to retrieve the clothes I'd left in the dressing room so I'd have something to put on the next morning. When he got back I took him to bed to sleep chastely alongside me. It had been a very long day.

Breakfast the next morning was a continuation of the circus. We were joined by equally-tired looking Michael and Ruth. Then Charlie and his wife who wanted to say goodbye. And finally George trailed in behind his mother. If they'd all had their way we'd have been there all day. But Monty had business to attend to. He bribed the women away to the hotel manicurist and went and sat with Charlie and George.

To say they were gobsmacked would be an understatement. Monty told Charlie he wanted him to oversee the huge amount of building and electrical work which would have to be undertaken to get the new factory up and running. A condition was that George be hired on a proper apprenticeship and possibly as his assistant if Charlie thought it appropriate. It was easy to see that both men considered the sums being mentioned to be stratospheric. They left to find spouse, mother and stripper with glazed expressions.

Monty also made his excuses. He hugged Michael and kissed my hand before departing. I must say I enjoyed watching the first more than receiving the second. If I could write a film script based around Michael's facial expressions, I'd have the horror movie to end all horror movies.

It took us a while to pack and leave. Partly because we had costumes and props all over the premises; partly because Ruth subjected Michael to a public goodbye which meant the sequel to my movie virtually wrote itself; and finally because of the hotel staff. Our departure was like a scene from one of those tacky, country-house costume dramas the BBC loves so much. Stuart's sacking and Monty's generous tipping policy had clearly elevated us to guests of the year. I could swear one of the maids was crying as they lined the steps to wave us off.

The drive home was surprisingly pleasant. Conversation was as inconsequential as on the way down. We both stayed scrupulously away from raising our personal lives, but there had been more than enough of everything else to fill the hours. It was only when we pulled off the motorway and headed back towards Michael's flat that he became serious.

'There is one thing I wanted to talk to you about before we split.'

'Yes.'

'The truce.'

'What about it?'

'Can we call it off now?'

I laughed out loud.

'Thank christ for that. I thought for a minute you were going to tell me you were pregnant.'

'So?'

''Course. Doubt either of us would have managed if we decided to keep it.'

I pulled in outside his building and we untangled his bag from all of mine. We stood awkwardly near each other when that was finished. He held out his hand eventually. I dodged it and gave him a bear hug, making sure to push my breasts against him as hard as I could. He struggled free and sought the safety of his door. I kept talking while he found his keys.

'There's just so much material. Finding out you love having your cock sucked. You and Ruth. And I can't wait to get started on Madam Velda's oh-so-accurate prediction. Did I tell you I'm setting up a weekly telephone consultation to discuss you with her?'

'Fuck off, slapper.'

Not polite, or funny. But probably appropriate in the circumstances. So I did as I was told and set off back to enjoy the bosom of my family.

1...5678910