All Comments on 'Professional Realtor Level'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hey Marissa

now i will go to the lawyer and apply for the divorce. You must go out to the house and can see the kids for one hour in the month.

I loved you, but it‘s over now.

Good Bye married whore

hotpussiehotpussiealmost 5 years ago
sewer tank garbage

i read this

"Professional Realtor Level

A realtor gets creampies all day before going home to hubby" .. and last paragraph nothing but pure shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

A good start. Now it needs the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Get over yourselves

Reading the comments left only has me thinking "really?!?!?!"

Did you see the authors name, did you not understand the title?

This is good writing. If this was a man in role reversal I suspect that you would be beating your meat enjoying the read and thinking he was the luckiest dude around.

I only wish I could be part of Marissa's fun - what sweet pleasure that would be.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
Any man who has fucked a woman twice within the space of a couple hours . . .

. . . knows what sloppy seconds feel like. The very first time she did this, her husband knew. If he hung around, like in this story, then he didn’t mind it.

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
Needs more background

I would have liked more background on why she is such a cheating slut? Doesn't have to be an entire page going back to high school but something. And has she cheated the entire 15 years of marriage? Lastly, hubby must know and secretly likes it because how can she have 6 or more loads of cum held inside and he not see it or smell it.

Funny story of a cheating slut but not that great.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I guess I really don't belong in Loving Wives as shown clearly by (1) the reaction of you fellow readers to my story 'Marine,' and by (2) the fact that I loved this story about a wicked seductress who is making her marriage last a little bit longer by acting out her frustrations with horny men who are equally willing to betray their wives. It's okay for the men with the LW readership, but not for the women. As an anonymous reader called them when he wrote to me, they are 'cranky' old men. (I added the 'old men.') That omits 'hotpussie' I suppose with her huge breasts, but there's physical reality and then there's spirit. In my book, this is a five star story.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
Just nasty

More garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"knowing" you are getting sloppy seconds

How clueless are clueless hubbys?

If the visual inspection doesn't provide enough sensory input to your brain, and you still stick your dick in, but can't FEEL a difference, then for God's sake, ALSO try to convince me you can't SMELL her rancid snatch either?

The smell! It must be worse than some decaying body in a morgue!

Hmmm, so he Can't see it, OR feel it, OR SMELL it, OR taste it?

Plus STDs don't exist, either?

As a reader, I just CAN'T believe it!

Oh yeah, her "HUBBY" is just her pet name for her dildo, then. The actual man she intended to marry proved himself too SMART to actually commit to a slut such as this, and then got even smarter when he stopped fucking it altogether.

Yep, that's just how fantasies seem to work around here.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Fuck all you all! Relax, I’m kidding.

Hi all! I love the spunk (pun intended) from folks when I post in this Loving Wives vortex. So, this was a story request for a cuckolding realtor. I don’t write the requests but I do fill (fulfill?) them. I actually based this realtor off of myself. I’m not a realtor but if I was this would be my daily sport. I was actually married to a man who was into this and would send me out to collect cum all day. At first, it was a lot like this where I would come home full of cum and feed it to him and he’d pretend not to know. Over time, it became something we both enjoyed and loved together. If you don’t like this kink, that’s your loss. It’s hot as fuck. My writing is still 😎 awesome as ever. I don’t get why people say a story is shit because it’s about something they wouldn’t do sexually. Someone explain to me how this writing is garbage. I read it a few times but you gave me no actual evidence other than you don’t like cuckolding with cum. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m looking for actual constructive comments please. What’s wrong with the writing? What could be done better besides changing the plot?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fun little tale

Just what I needed to start the day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nah don't believe you slutproblems

in your reply you said you actually had a real life similar experience with a knowing partner. I know on LW the STD thing gets thrown round a lot, but the reality is if you had regular unprotected sex with lots of partners, at some point you would contract various STD's. Some are pretty common now, yes lots are treatable, but why would you expose yourself to that? Even relatively harmless HPV results in warts. Having those frozen off your penis every year or two isn't that much pleasure.....ask me how I know.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Hi Slut

Y'all fulla yo sef much? Where at all this awesome writin at? Don't be too hard on the Law vortex. We just like what we like, and if we don't like it we'll tell you.

Oralfixation827Oralfixation827almost 5 years ago
Love it

Being a cuckold for years myself I find your writing amazing! Big hard on the whole time reading it. Keep it up and may you always be filled up

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 5 years ago

hope hubby busts that cheating skank

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cheep, boring, borderline disgusting.

Penthouse letters are better or anything written on latrine walls.

Go back to your sticky tumblr

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wish

My realtor was sexy as fuck. I wish she was a cock bound like you! I would have fucked her with my married cock in a minute.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
#truth *Eye rolls*

Someone said I should go back to Tumblr. What? Literotica is too scholarly and sophisticated for my slut antics? Ahahahaha! If you don't like my work, I suggest you go fuck yourself to some other erotica that embodies your vanilla tastes. Dumb shit, anon. In case you don't know I'm still on Tumblr. I also have blogs on MANY other social media sites and my own shiny website. I also make my own amateur porn so you can see me in all of my actual slut glory. See my description for more information.

Anyhow, I'm still waiting on ACTUAL criticism of my writing and not the plot line, which was a request. Why is my writing so awful? Did your dick get hard to the wrong shit, anon? Do you hate yourself for loving filthy, cum-filled sluts that feed their leftovers to unsuspecting husbands?

For the person who asked about me being in a real relationship like this, yes I did have many unprotected partners. I'm the real deal. I am a disgusting, filthy, little slut and I'm done apologizing for it. I do use condoms all the time now that I'm not in that relationship anymore and I do preach about safe sex on all of my blogs. I know most normal people will never understand what it is like to be a female sex addict. That's why people dig me. I'm not your average woman. I'm highly educated with a fantastic job and yet I'm also the nastiest slut. *shrugs*

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Why I'm so full of myself...

Someone asked why I'm so full of myself?

I really don't know. I just think I'm awesome. I feel like the greatest writer alive whenever I sit down to write. I know I can always improve more and I strive to do so but if you saw where I started and where I am now, you would be impressed too. I work very hard to be the best writer I can be. I write about 5 of these short practice stories a week but I'm also working on a novel, a novella and a couple of short pieces that I hope to publish soon. I'm also working on podcasts and porn videos starring me. I totally embrace and love myself as a woman, as a writer, and as a slut. I'm full of myself because I'm an awesome person. Get to know me and you'll see. I'm smart, funny, a good writer, and a humanitarian. I care about people and I've got some special talent in helping others that I use to help people better themselves.

Soooo, when people fling insults at me I have a hard time taking them seriously because I know how much work I've put in and how far I've come. You are only seeing one step of my journey but if you saw the big picture you'd think I'm awesome too.

Kisses, anon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's pretty simple really.

There are nits I could pick, good versus well for example, but your writing is good enough. The criticism comes from there being an angry misandrist undertone to your character. Your choice of plot is part and parcel to your writing. Everything starts there. You know the LW audience (well, porn in general) is mostly men, and that the angry ones far outnumber the willing cucks. It doesn't matter how technically proficient your writing is if your audience doesn't like the story itself. Marissa is somehow getting even with or doing unto not just her husband but her whole family. You mention hubby's insults but give no examples. Does his disapproval of her putting on a false persona really warrant what she's saying/doing in your second and last paragraphs? To take it to the absurd, there are no Oscar nominations for best soundtrack or lighting etc. for snuff films or pedophile movies.

If you're writing for yourself or a specific portion of the audience be happy taking what you get from that and disregard the rest. Just my 2 cents.

- a non-troll Anon

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 5 years ago
First time

This is the first time I read one of your stories, JJ. Got here via your comment on JB's Marine. You write like a man. That's not an insult, it's just a comment. As a man, I like it. Not a lot of details. Kind of a "Slam bam, thank you, ma'am"! She sucks, she fucks! "Thanks, that was nice. Next!"

Grammatically, based on what I learned in high school 50+ years ago, there are some glitches, but nothing serious. Nothing really to worry about (although I'm quite sure you wouldn't worry anyway). The readers here generally don't care about grammar or spelling or using the wrong word ("discreet" or "discrete"). Unless mistakes are egregious enough to distract from the story (Yours are not.), it doesn't matter. You write well. I'll read more of your stories. I'll add you to my favorites.

I rated your story as 5 stars. In the LW category, unless the married couple restricts their sexual activities to within the bounds of their marriage, you are going to get ravaged by the MP - the Morality Police. Those that think once you are married that you are cut off from anything extramarital. They'll 1* bomb the hell out of your stories. You should consider it an honor when your stories elicit the MP wrath.

Thanks for writing.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsalmost 5 years ago
Hi I'm from the Morality Police.

In a decent society, we marry and make promises (Vows if you will).

If you break those promises, you become a lower form of life and deserve total punishment!

People who deviate are called "Deviants" and deserve everything that happens to them!

If you don't want to follow the rules of decent society stay out of the game! Creep off into your fetid swamp and rot quietly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
re:legsfeettoes

Do much whining? Go fuck yourself. I give this trash a ONE STAR rating in honor of that whiner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bad

Holy crap that was drivel.s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anonymous

How can she keep all the cum from dripping down her thighs if she's not wearing panties?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's good, but...

...It could be even better.

The scenes are okay, and you do place some emphasis on the taboo of both the realtor and some of the clients being married, but it could be enhanced even further by the wife insulting her hubby in front of her lovers; having her compare the two and proclaiming the lovers as superior men. They could both deride and insult the husband. You had the men cum inside her; why not go even further and have them impregnate her...maybe even have her acknowledge that the children she already has are illegitimate and her hubby is the hapless caretaker. She wouldn't know (or care) who, exactly, impregnates her next, just so long as it isn't hubby, she's fine with it.

Something along those lines, maybe even more extreme if you're into it.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Smile! Your comments are on my podcast!

I’m a snarky bitch that has to get in the last word & so I included the comments from this thread and my commentary on them in my current podcast titled Sexy Confessions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love this idea

Please write more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And

she's married...why?

Why not just cut the husband and kids loose, and let everyone get on with their own lives?

She obviously doesn't love them, so again, why does she stay?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Marissa, Another Face To Add

To Google Images under the search term of "Cunt". Signed: BTW

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago
Interesting story

A lot of action in one page, but not a lot of character development. I'd like to hear more about this couple, what did the husband think of her - not knowing what she did all day - was he still in love with her, or just going through the marital motions like his wife? Did he know or suspect? This could be the start of a convoluted story development.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Basically its the typical.

Wife with oversexed hormones,in a way maybe she is bored with her Husband and Children,so she disrespects Hubby and goes out to fuck other Men and allows them to cum in her mouth,pussy,& ass then goes home and makes Hubby fuck and eat her sloppy seconds as punishment.

Just goes to show you being single is so much easier when there are Women out there with this same kind of reasoning,Marriage is such a useless thing now-a-days when you think about it,who needs the hassle if you find out your wife has cheated and do the whole divorce and splitting half your assets to her cheating skanky ass,not counting if you have kids.

This story tells not only how she can't stand her Husband but her kids too,that tells you the bitch is no better than a skanky crack whore that will eventually get her comeuppence.This story sucks donkey dick.

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 4 years ago
More!

I'd love to eat all that cum out of her cunt. Of course he knows that he's eating other men's cum. I'd also want her to get her ass fucked as well, so I could eat all the mess right out of her asshole.

networkgurunetworkguruover 4 years ago
What's the point of her being married

If she doesn't give a fuck about her husband and kids?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
3 Days later

Marissa and Joel were found dead in a listing when she failed to return to the office at the end of the day.

Joel cock and balls had been shot off with what appears to be a shot gun. Marissa was found with a massive hole were her cunt had been situated and a hole were her mouth used to be located again caused by a hot gun.

Police interviewed her husband who did not have an alibi but also did not own a shot gun. Police searched his house with a search warrant but came up with nothing.

Over the next few weeks several dozen more men had been found killed by a shotgun blast to the genitals. The only common factor was Marissa.

You see Marissa's husband had found her diary and planned his revenge on his whore of a wife. He does not regret his revenge. There was never enough evidence to convict him of a crime. The Police did however press charges using circumstantial evidence but he was declared Not Guilty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks to ST I found this... well you did yourself proud with this story and earned a solid 1 from me.

Without a backstory there's no understanding her doing what she's doing either the fucking or taking it home for hubby, she just comes across as a nasty arse cunt and I'm sure soon to be a diseased one at that.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Hope Saddletramp’s version isn’t this paint by numbers one dimensional

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Really nothing here that makes a story. Just a horny bitch that spreads her legs for money.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Same as the others - found this from ST's reference. Not sure the point of what I was reading, so hard to give it more than 2*. Maybe ST's story will give it some life?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Maybe she can donate her body to medical science. I mean, what kind of natural immunities to STDs does she have? Also, doe the Martian Slut Ray create permanent physiological changes in the female body? Only science will tell us all that...

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

I feel as though I lost a few points off my IQ after reading it!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

No redeeming value— Marissa, and the story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Damn

Someone actually wrote this? Why?

Go saddle.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
This is funny as hell!

Oh my God! I bet the heads of the Loving Wives Taliban must have exploded when they read this.

Standing ovation. Encore... Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dumb story

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
to: SlutProblems

Sadly LW is the den of Literotica Taliban. They are so moral, they come to a porn site to beat off to cuck and cheating stories. Then in a sad attempt to regain their manhood vote and trash comment on stories they beat off to.

The comments about morality make me laugh. I hope you write more of this.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 2 years agoAuthor

The Literotica Taliban! I'm dying! Ahahahaha!

kohlrodgykohlrodgyover 2 years ago

I’m certainly torn here. On the one hand… there is nothing technically wrong with the writing here for the most part. Your story is an easy read. As I find most of them to be. I also have no problem with women being “sluts” whether in stories or in real life.

That being said… I do typically follow story bears Marissa just reads as entirely unlikeable from the jump in my humble opinion. It makes it difficult for me to engage in the story in any way. So her statements, that would normally get me revved up, just kinda come off as disgusting because of the way she was Introduced. The husband being out of the loop (once again my opinion) and being exposed to danger way he is makes him a sympathetic character. (Especially with this audience). And her actions come off as malicious.

That being said. I enjoy a lot of your work. Keep writing. I’ll keep reading

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 2 years agoAuthor

kohlrodgy: Marissa's acts ARE malicious and Marissa isn't entirely likable. Like any character, she is more than just one thing, she has many facets. Just because a short story is short doesn't mean I haven't fleshed out a lot of the backstory in my mind. I don't always feel the need to write every detail of the backstory because I like to get straight to the meat of things. Marissa is a slut and it doesn't matter what the connotation of the word slut is to you or me, she simply is a slut. She is also malicious and gets off using her sexuality as a weapon. I choose to write about all kinds of sluts, not just the nice kind. In fact, I prefer to write about a girl like Marissa because to me, she is more believable than some nice girl. I harnessed the anger that comes to being married for twenty years and poured it into her hatred for her husband, whom she also loves. Relationships are complex, and so is the human experience. I think you picked up on everything in this story as it was presented and I appreciate your comment. I did not write a nice character you can sympathize with. I wrote about a character that represents a real, flawed, and fucked up human being. Some people find women like Marissa extremely sexy, some don't. I definitely find her sexy and thinking about doing this in real life is a major turn-on for me. Of course, we all have different turn-ons, don't we?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow this is pathetic. After 15 years and "over it." And the character remains married why? I get it if the hubby approved but behind the back and with kids. Great role model and family destruction. Do women really fantasize and get off on this sick shit??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can anyone say STD's?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How does she die?

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnightover 1 year ago

A business woman who loves and lives for sex! True story as to when I worked in the Men’s Department for a huge chain store, I had sex with my boss three and four times a day. If I had a customer who bought the works, I would blow him and fuck him in the changing room. Because we were near the airport and major hotels, men would call us for shirts, ties, jackets because the airlines lost their luggage. I would personally deliver to their rooms, asks them if I could model the clothes for them, and if they agreed, would strip naked, model, them give them the blowjob and fucking of their lives.

I started having sex when I was real young and have enjoyed every suck, fuck, and ejaculation I have received. I have fucked every male teacher I ever had in middle, high, community college, and university schools. Never was I turned down by a man. Guess they loved my fabulous tits, mouth, cunt, and ass too much.

So keep up with the writing of these stories…your writings are truer than fiction.

EPDSREPDSRover 1 year ago

Great story, but, needs more of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is not really a story. Not much plot, suspense, or anything substantial to sink ones teeth into. It's a declaration of sluttage, and a notice that the protagonist has no respect for herself, her family, or her husband. Just not much of anything at all.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 1 year agoAuthor

Wow, thanks for all the comments and feedback!

She probably dies of an STD, as another commenter mentioned, after spreading the disease to all of the bored married men in town (and their uptight wives too!"

Irene, thank you. I do try to portray characters that are flawed, but real, especially in my practice writing.

EPDSR, What kind of ending would you have put here? I don't remember why I ended things the way I did with this story, but I think I just got to the end of my writing time and had to wrap it up. That's usually what happens with my practice writing. I set a timer, and I write for the time allotted. When the timer goes off, I stop. Many people don't realize I wrote this story in about 30 minutes and edited it in 20 minutes.

Anonymous, this is called flash fiction. Flash fiction is still a story. It has a beginning, middle, and end. In the beginning, we find out Marissa is a cheater. In the middle, we find out she lets many men cum in her pussy. In the end, we discover that she's feeding her husband the cum, and he has no idea. I have quite a bit of flash fiction up. I find practicing writing extremely short stories is a fantastic exercise for me. It's pretty tough to do and forces you to twist quick plots. I highly recommend trying this if you are a writer.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

MC is a completely useless person, even if she is a figment of the author's fucked up imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I feel sorry for these men, who probably had no idea when it was their 'turn' what a fucking walking, talking, disease vector they were banging. Just a truly awful character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...