Professor

Story Info
Beth gets to flesh out a cyber relationship.
3.5k words
4.72
5.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to Mr. Long for helping bring this little ditty to life.

Beth closed the laptop, sighed, and stretched before pushing away from the desk. She had just spent another night Skyping with her online lover, Jim, a man she met on a website of erotic stories.

Their online relationship started as simple flirting in a chat room. The friendly, safe chat turned into a more pointed and erotic conversation at about the 3-week mark. At first, it was, "what are you wearing?" and they giggled at the cheesiness of the statement and its perverted connotation. But soon, they meant it and found themselves curious about how they dressed when they went to work, to events and dinners and eventually to bed. Naturally, that grew into, "do you sleep naked? Are you naked?" and eventually, "Get naked! Now."

They soon found themselves wanting more than just sexual banter; each wanted the other to create a feeling inside, a warmth, a buzz, a desire for orgasm. They tried to give one another orgasmic pleasure purposefully frank, and sometimes downright dirty. For months they were writing out, texting, and mailing back and forth. One hand in their pants fondling a cock or up a nightie stroking a clit and the other attempting to type out their desires, eventually deciding to use the phone. That next level of sensory interaction, of hearing their lovers request to be told what was happening, requesting their lover to do something specific, heightened their masturbating. Their orgasms, to the bidding of their lover's voice, were some of the best either had ever known. The more they played, the more they found themselves constantly in touch with each other. Daily daytime exchanges of friendly texts and phone calls, followed by sexy, flirty, and exquisitely sensual nighttime calls.

Jim was on his computer working and talking with Beth when he received an invitation to Skype. Seeing Beth's name, his penis twitched and began swelling, recognizing this was a step they hadn't even talked about. When he opened the app, there she was, sitting at her desk, bare breasted. While they had previously exchanged nude photos over the many months they had been chatting, it was nothing compared to seeing her live and naked. Without hesitation, he told her "stand up; I want to see all of you." Beth stood, slowly exposing her body to him in a way that made her wet. She let her hand cover her most vulnerable area, her body turning more and more crimson the longer he remained silent. Staring into the screen, into his eyes, seeing them stroke up and down her body, she couldn't help but wonder what his hands were doing. What he was feeling or thinking? He was giving nothing away.

Beth slowly dropped her hands to her sides, now completely exposing her nude body to his eyes. "Step back from the table. I want to see all of you," he finally said, his throat dry and rough. He swallowed and reached over his back to pull his own shirt off. Beth moved back as he instructed, and as she moved, she could see his hand dive between his legs to adjust himself in his seat. He pushed back, pulling his bottom off the chair and she could tell he was removing his pants. On unsteady legs he rose, exposing his imposing hard-on and then he too stepped back from his desk totally exposing himself to her.

They stood there for a few moments, just staring. "I'm so turned on, Jim." Beth said, her voice shaking.

"Touch your nipples, Pet," he said as he fingered out some coconut oil from the open jar on the table. He let it melt in his fingers before he took hold of his cock and stroked it. Beth's eyes closed; she cupped her breasts and gently traced her areolas before pinching and tugging at her dainty pebbled nipples.

"Beth, I want you to slide your finger between your lips and tell me how wet you are." Jim's throat was less dry than before as his arousal increased.

Beth did as he instructed, and looking down at her own hand, she slowly smoothed over her fleshy belly, down over her mound and between her prominent outer lips. She adjusted her legs wider and tilted her pelvis so Jim could see better. Using two fingers, she spread her outer lips exposing the pale pink opening agape and a small yet swollen nub peeking out from under the hood of her labia minora.

"Oh Fuck." Jim said in a loud exhale as he bent over, one hand banging down on the desk as he began stroking more fervently with the other. He looked up at her from beneath hooded lids like a wolf stalking prey. "Circle it," he barked, not quite in control of his own excitement.

They had been intimate with each other enough in the past that Beth knew exactly what he wanted to see. Obliging she dropped her head back as her finger slowly began to circle her sensitive button. "Mmmm," Beth moaned and gasped a little when she hit her mark exactly. Her pelvis began to rotate in unison with her finger as she got closer and closer to her little death. "Uhhhhhh," she moaned airy noises intermixed with her little moans and grunts.

Jim, standing now, had become wholly transfixed on his screen. Still stroking himself as he watched her thighs squeezing together and release, squeezing together and release, her hand moving frantically around her clitoris.

"I'm...," Beth began.

"I know, me too, just hold...on," he stammered.

"I can't; I just...,"

"Ok, ok, ok, I'm right be...," He couldn't finish his sentence as he clenched his jaw and grunted, semen spurting from his cock, first onto the desk and a second spurt barely clearing his cock head to puddle on his hand wrapped around it.

"Oh, Jim," Beth whispered as she reached her peak, her body quivering and shaking as her finger stilled on her clit.

~~~~~

Jim and Beth's online affair had evolved, over several years, from flirting to masturbating together on camera. Despite their mutual lust for each other, they were under no illusion about what their friendship would be. They both had careers that were their primary focus, and they weren't interested in any relationships hindering their aspirations. They were what they were online, and at that time, that was all they could afford and all they needed.

However, recently, Beth had become less resolved in her desire to stay single and away from Jim. More and more she felt let down at the end of their calls or video chats and wanted more from Jim. But she never said anything to him, afraid of rocking the boat. Besides, they kept that topic off the table for so long she did not even know for sure how he felt about her anymore other than they were there for each other online when they needed someone sexually.

Jim also, without mentioning it, had become unfulfilled. He was longing for something more from Beth. The problem with being on opposite sides of the country was that neither had the opportunity to change that.

It was another sleepless weekend night alone with only her fantasies of Jim when Beth decided. Once she'd made the decision, there was no going back.

Jim was finally getting ready to head home when he heard a knock at the door. The last thing he wanted was another interruption on an already very frustrating day. It had been long and busy, and all he wanted to do was pack up, head home and call Beth on his hour-long commute as he usually did. His anticipation of connecting with her caused this stall to frustrate him.

"Just a minute," he called out with an exhausted sigh as he moved from behind his desk.

Opening the door, his breath caught in his throat as he found his entire body set alight when he found Beth on the other side. The woman from thousands of miles away. The woman he was hurrying to call. The woman he wanted to be with. The woman he recently knew more intimately than any other.

He knew all of her scars and all her beauty marks. He knew she lost her dog at 20, and it just about broke her; and later that year, she lost her dad. He knew that she rubbed her feet together when she was about to cum and that she absolutely loved giving oral but never told anyone because it made her feel like a harlot. He knew everything about her except, apparently, that she was taking this trip.

"Hi," Beth said impishly, her lower lip coming between her teeth, an awkward smile on her face as she looked into his eyes with hope and fear. "I-I hope you d-don't mind. I was in town for a conference."

He knew she was lying. Reaching out, he grabbed her hand and pulled her into his embrace hard. Probably harder than he meant to, he was dumbfounded, and his body was on autopilot. He just wanted to feel her, kiss her, touch her, and smell her. All the things he had fantasized about for years.

Beth's body flushed and trembled; she had been worried he would reject her and never want to speak to her again. She had been scared of meeting him when she decided to take a leave, but she had to try it out. She also wanted to see him, hold him, hear him whisper in her ear, and feel his breath. There were other things she wanted too, things she didn't allow her mind to think about thoroughly. The fear of rejection was very prominent in her thoughts until he opened the door. Then, just seconds after he opened the door, she was in his arms, melting away those worries.

Now they were face to face with all the chemistry they had online combusting between them. Beth and Jim didn't want or need to talk; their bodies needed to meet first. Talking could come after.

Jim released Beth from his embrace and looked into her eyes, his own body trembling with arousal. Beth's breath was ragged as he slowly removed her coat, dropping it to the floor. Reaching around her, not allowing her to move out of the way, his chest brushed against her erect nipples, eliciting a stifled gasp, as he locked the door. She heard him breath in, his nose next to her face as he inhaled her scent and then moved back to face her. He looked down at the red flush that coloured her face and décolletage and was enchanted. Beth's eyes were still closed from savouring his scent; leaning too far forward, she stumbled slightly as she came back to her senses, her body subconsciously drawn toward his.

Jim kissed her, softly at first, as the reality of their first kiss settled in. Slowly his tongue pried her lips open, wordlessly asking her to accept his tongue as it went searching for hers. Dizzy and intoxicated with his kiss, Beth leaned harder into Jim for support. His right arm slid down her back while his left reached for her face to pull her mouth even harder against his. Jim's kiss was devouring her, his tongue penetrating her mouth, his body following as if he wanted to crawl inside of her. Beth's body was prickling with sparks of arousal as her hands fumbled for his belt buckle.

Jim was fully erect almost from the second he saw Beth but forced himself to go slow. As soon as he kissed her, this task became even harder to accomplish. Jim lifted the back of her shirt, his hand scorched from the heat of her skin.

"Oh God," he breathed into her mouth.

Finding the zipper to her skirt, he slowly unzipped it, letting it fall to the ground and leaving her standing in just her barely-there pink thong. His hands slid to her backside, where he cupped and squeezed the fullness of the bare bum he had seen before and knew so well.

Beth managed to get Jim's pants undone; they too fell to the ground, followed by his underwear a second later as her thumbs caught and pushed them towards his pants. He stepped out of them toward her and pressed his hard penis against her mons. She could identify the tip as it grazed her tummy. She took a deep breath as she removed his shirt.

His fingers followed the string that met at the tail of her bum and traced it around her hips. He began to pull her thong down, stopping only briefly to help Beth remove his shirt. He continued; his hands sliding down her naked hips and legs until her thong also fell to the ground. As she stepped out of them, he took a step back to look at her, now naked from the waist down, but he said nothing, just stared.

Beth was nervous when he finally stopped and looked at her. She began to unbutton her blouse, and as she drew it over her shoulders, it left her in just her bra. Jim's eyes deciphered the front clasp between her breasts; reaching forward he caught and released the clasps, her bra sliding back and leaving her dainty nipples hiding behind her hair. As the last piece of clothing between them landed on the floor, the air in the room seemed to vanish, and she held her breath.

Jim slid his hands forward to move her hair over her shoulders from where it was covering her breasts. Returning his hands to gently fill themselves with her breasts, lifting them to feel their heft, brushing her pebbled nipples with his thumb "Oh Beth, you are the Divine Feminine," he said, his voice deep and airy. His arousal was evident between his legs, his throbbing erection no longer pressed against her belly, and in his eyes, and heaving chest.

Beth shivered. Her body cooling from the distance between them. Moving towards him made him step back, bumping into the table, until his erection once again pressed into her. Her hands landed on his chest, where her palms grazed his sensitive nipples. She traced her hand down his pecs to the sides of his chest and, along his rib cage. She was luxuriating in the feel of his skin, now learning his body that she had seen but never touched, letting her fingers learn what her eyes had known for years. Her fingers exploring his chest hairs, his shape, his hips, and around to his bottom that she grabbed and squeezed as she pressed her naked body against his.

Jim stood still and let her explore, revelling in her touch, something he had craved for so long. The smell of her perfume, shampoo, and the lotion that made her skin so incredibly smooth was intoxicating. She smelled of coconut and Jasmine, like a tropical beach.

"I want you in my mouth," Beth whispered in his ear, then lowered herself to her knees, tracing her fingers down the front of his thighs, looking up at him, her face pushing sideways against his erection so it stroked down her cheek. He watched her descend his body and cupped the base of her head with his hand.

While stroking the backs of his legs with her nails, Beth turned her mouth to his cock and slowly licked the underside of Jim's penis. Lightly dragging her tongue from the base to the tip repeatedly, each time pressing more firmly where the two sides of the ridge met. That tender spot made him moan and grasp her head tighter. She continued tongue stroking his shaft with her tongue, over and over again. The sensations becoming more intense.

Beth's hands traced up his calves and around to the front of his legs, over his lower abdomen as she took hold of his cock. As she stroked it a few times experimentally, she pulled it up, dipped her head between his legs, her mouth wide, tongue outstretch and licked languidly at his balls before taking one into her mouth, rolling her tongue around, sucking slightly. Then she moved to the other one, repeating her gentle sucking as his toes curled. Finally, he dropped his head back, closed his eyes and took hold of her head with both hands.

"Beth, that feels so good." Jim groaned.

He couldn't believe or even imagine how good it felt to have her mouth on him finally. She was gentle and firm, applying just the right pressure to bring him slowly. He was eagerly anticipating Beth taking him fully. She was getting very aroused while she pleasured Jim. Her freshly shaven labia slid against themselves as she moved. Glistening and swollen.

Beth hoped he would loosen up enough for her to enjoy his bum, something they talked about experiencing. She loved how a man looked when he came with a finger in his anus, the intensity it brought. She desperately wanted to see Jim like that. He said it was something he might be willing to try someday. And here she was. Today was that day, but Beth was taking things slow. She looked up at him and took the fully engorged, hot pink head of his penis into her mouth, watching how he reacted to it. How his brows furrowed, and his jaw clenched and eventually released as he sighed into it. Her insides fluttered.

Cautiously she scrapped her teeth the length of his firm member, being especially careful when she reached the edge of his glans. Then, with both hands, Jim gripped handfuls of her hair.

"Oh god, Beth, that's insane. It feels so good. Do that again." he groaned.

Beth obliged, repeating several more times before switching it up, stopping the use of her teeth. She sucked and stroked in unison, her hand twisting, taking him more fully with each stroke until he was as far in as she could take.

Jim felt his cock bump the back of her throat. He was struggling to stand as his orgasm crept up his calves, the burning entering his scrotum, rising into his cock. "Wait, Beth! Wait!" Jim said, pulling away from her mouth and making his way to the big leather chair reserved for guests. Beth stealthily grabbed her purse and crawled like a vixen towards him as he fell into the chair.

"Slide your bum forward off the edge of the chair, lover," her voice, low and clear, directed. Reaching into her purse she pulled out a small bottle of clear lube. Jim was immediately apprehensive, relaxing only when she smoothed it between her two hands. Next, taking his cock in her hands, she began twisting her hands up and down. Jim gripped the arms of the chair as the pressure rose higher in his legs. Finally, she took him into her mouth again.

"Holy Fuck, Beth. That feels amazing." Beth smiled up at him with half of his cock down her throat.

Beth removed one hand while Jim's head was back and his eyes were closed. She moaned deeply, causing vibrations to travel through him; he shivered in response. One of her hands fondled his balls and gently rubbed his perineum. A finger extending as she purposely touched his asshole, causing him to jolt his head up.

"Just breathe, baby. Relax... take deep breaths, Honey," she said, stroking both his shaft and balls in opposing directions, continuing to suck his cock head as she did. With one hand Beth reached into her bag and grabbed a finger condom. Squirting more lube on her hands she resumed her ministrations, never removing her mouth.

Jim had so many sensations he didn't know which ones to focus on. His whole body was tensing, and he knew he would cum soon. Her hands and mouth were so adept that he lost himself to her.

As Beth watched his face contort, her body responded with her stomach tightening and her mouth salivating. She could feel her pussy throbbing and droplets of moisture trying to escape, the warmth in her belly threatened to overcome her. Jim's noises and moans drove her crazy; his breathing ragged, her breathing laboured. She fondled and massaged, moving closer to his sphincter, rubbing and circling it. A generous amount of lube made it easy work; his legs fell open as he relaxed into the feelings he was experiencing. His eyes closed, his head resting on the back of the chair, his cock in her mouth; one hand stroking him, one massaging his balls, one finger pressing and, unbeknownst to him, penetrating.

"Shiiiit, Beth, I'm not going to last long. I'm ready to cum," he said through a strained breath.

Beth pushed her finger in past her second knuckle and rubbed twice on his glad, finally bringing Jim. He came hard into her mouth, thrusting his hips forward. His loud orgasmic moan followed by a grunt and a couple short spasms before he emptied his cock entirely into her mouth.

Beth held him there, repeatedly swallowing, while the last ripples of orgasm washed through him. Finally, she pulled her finger from his ass, rolled the condom off her finger, and into a Kleenex from her purse. She looked up at him as he came back down to earth, smiling.