Professor and His Slut Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bastian rolls his chair back forcing light under my tiny space, His fingers sliding over my ass to swat it, slipping his fingers across my tiny ass hole and then further to my dripping hole. His fingers are slow and much larger than mine, a hiss of breath as He pumps his finger in and out of me. My free hand scratching at the wood of the desk, my back arching and hips pushing at his fingers. He knew my spots, where to hit to make me come undone. My other hand flies to the desk, scraping, scratching gouges in the wood. My thighs spreading wider into almost a full split.

"Please Sir, may I cum?" He growls at my tiny whimpered question. His other hand slapping my ass, slipping his finger out of me I can hear his sucking the juices off them.

"Get dressed, naughty virgin. The next time you cum will be with my cock deep inside you.." I take a loud inhale of breath at what he was saying. Scooting myself out of the cramped spot, I guesstimated being under there about 25 minutes, my thighs were sore as were my feet having fallen asleep, I moved slowly and let them all wake up again. I was wet and sweaty in certain spots and ached desperately between my legs. Crawling to him I take my clothes from his bag, knowing how I look wet, bright red and thrumming in anticipation for Him, tears still streaming down my cheeks. I look up and I'm delighted to see the outline of his hard cock, smirking at it.

I move quickly, dressing, worried a student will walk in and I am standing there naked. The last thing I pull on is my black mini skirt, adjusting it before looking up at his eyes glaring at me. He always looked a tad annoyed but in this moment there is amusement in his expression, like he had thoroughly enjoyed torturing me this way. I curtsy to him like he's a King and his chuckle is low in his throat.

"You will sit at the desk and edge yourself for 5 minutes, then gather your things and come to my office, is that understood?" Opening my phone I hand it to him and he sets me a timer before setting it on the desk. "You seem intent on getting what you want which is my cock... I'll see you in a few minutes." Striding away from me, his briefcase in his hand I sit with my legs spread and touching my wet and pulsing pussy. Before he had reached the door he turned and to me. "No, you are not allowed to cum." With a click of the door he is gone. I groan and slip my fingers inside myself, I am excited again by his degrading treatment. I feel naughty, yet proud all at the same time. His cock will be hard all the way back to his office. I wondered what we would do at his office, He didn't like playing there and I was surprised he wasn't making me wait until later tonight, maybe he was. I hadn't anticipated this but perhaps I was in for a spanking or two more.

When my timer went off I was relieved, I hadn't edged this long or hard before without getting to release plus being in a public space was making it even more exciting for me. Sucking and cleaning off my fingers, I slide my phone in my bag, hurrying out of the lecture hall. Hustling my way out of the building and down the large stone steps, taking the path around the building where the professors had their offices. Climbing the steps to the third floor, the corridor feels extra long as I make my way to the end where his office sits, the door is slightly ajar, the building quiet. It seemed nobody wanted to be there the last days of the semester. He sat casually at his desk, eyes on me when I entered and set my bag on the couch.

"Close and lock the door." I do as he asks, turning back to him. "Come and sit in front of me on the desk." I step around his long legs, jumping I push myself up onto the desk at the same time. His hands spreading my knees, I am surprised when he shoves his face between my legs and starts sucking and fucking my clit and pussy with his tongue. My back arches and hips lift off the desk in need, he and I both know it won't take him long to get me close to climax. Backing away, he slaps the inside of my thighs and growls as he slurps and feasts. His finger sliding inside me and teasing. "Fuck little one, you are so wet. Tell me... do you want my cock inside you?" His mouth is back at my clit sucking while I struggle to maintain focus and speak.

"Yes, Please! It is all I have wanted for years." His chuckle bubbles against my pussy as he slips away to stand and unzip his pants, His cock is hard and dripping pre-cum. Slipping from the desk I kneel between his legs and lick at the cum greedily, sucking the tip before deep throating him. Pushing me off him he lifts me up to stand then tossing me back on the wooden surface, once again he had me shivering against the cold surface. Diving his face back between my legs, spitting there before standing with his cock swollen and red, twitching. I bite my lip, so excited to finally get what I want.

"I want to hear you say it." His voice is low.

"Please fuck me, Sir." I whimpered, suddenly a little nervous about my choice.

"Ask me again and use my real name." His cock twitches and oozes cum.

"Please, Bastian.. I want you to fuck me." I shiver as he lightly touches the tip to my inner thigh, leaving his pre-cum behind.

"Good Girl." He growls into my ear, allowing his cock to rest at my pussy while he leaned in to speak.

He rubs the length along my slit, coating it in my juices, spitting on it for more wetness, painfully slow, and there is an eagerness inside me I felt anytime he teased me with anticipation. He slipped the tip of his cock all around the hole. Never once losing control, his touches desperately slow, soft, sensual. Biting my lip I am a flurry of nerves and excitement. I had felt the sting of his hand so many times I wasn't afraid of the pain, more that it would be disappointing and not worth all the hype, I had heard ranging reviews on the topic and sorely hoped it was as delicious... I hoped. I flicked my hips, aching and desperate, dripping. He stepped back letting me see his wet rigid cock inches from my skin.

"Clean my cock off, I want you to taste your juices." My face must show how disappointed I was, he chuckles at my response. Pointing to the floor at his feet. Groaning I lower my legs and slip off the desk to the floor annoyed. "If you want to get fucked then you need to pay the dues.." He doesn't wait for my response but grabs my head, my mouth opening as I take all of him fast. I gag and choke, he is rough and fucks my mouth as if he is a man with zero patience. Taking a braid for each hand, he wraps them around his fists and forces my mouth to stay in place, flushed against him. I struggle to breathe and push, moaning as I gag and choke for air, nostrils flaring desperately. He releases me quickly and pulls my braids to yank me off. After gasping for breath I nod and he pulls me back on to his cock.

"Good little virgin... you wanna fuck? You want me to fill your little holes?" He is flooding my mouth with sticky hot cum, swallowing, lifting my face to ensure I drink each last drop. I narrow my eyes angry at his little game. My pussy was dripping and I needed to cum. "Now... clean my cock off like a good girl. Show me that you can behave." I did as I was told and took my time. Going slow and smiling happily to myself when he moans at the sensitivity, I don't stop. Sucking and pulling at him, forcing his cock to stay hard while I milk every last drop. He is supposed to fuck me now. He grips my braids again and I like a kitten picked up by the scruff. Slowly coming off his cock I bite my lip as he yanks my head back to kiss me. His mouth rough and hard, tongue stabbing at mine. Pulling from me he grins a knowing smile.

"Get up, fix your clothes and go home. You will change into an appropriate outfit for my class. I'll be at your apartment to pick you up in an hour. You are not to cum, you haven't earned it yet. As for your virginity... you will lose it tonight, after lots of begging of course." His tone is serious and firm, as he talks his cock remains hard, beads of cum collect at the head and I am annoyed, yet also transfixed by his treatment, licking my lips I stand slowly and work on straightening my clothes. "Actually, stop. Stay just like that a moment, I want a photo of this little virgin." My fingers are twirling around a braid as I look up at him with big uncertain eyes. My black mini skirt was bunched around my waist, the pink brami was lifted, creamy white stomach exposed, the edge of lace garter belt kept my thigh highs intact, my pussy glistened pink and wet. Sitting me up against the desk, he couldn't resist swiping his finger against my clit and I sway reflexively towards him, causing him to chuckle at my reaction. Biting my lip he steps back and raises my phone. I am surprised and confused at him using mine but I look up at him just as the light flashes.

Taking a few more, he hands me my phone, I feel dazed but I straighten myself as he orders, while he does the same, tucking his still hard cock in his pants and zipping them up, the outline yet another distraction. A crack of fire and heat on my ass echoes off the concrete walls, the air sucked swiftly from my lungs swooshes out in response. Pressing himself up against my ass lessens the sting, his cock hard there has me moaning in irritation. I wasn't sure what was gonna happen later tonight, after an hour of waiting perched against my now stinging ass. It had been days since I had orgasmed, and He knew it.

Just as I thought I sat for almost 50 minutes at home. My left ass cheek tender from him smacking there, also where his boot had dug in while I kneeled under his desk...I purposefully leaned in on it to help with the aching heartbeat between my legs. When I heard his tires on the gravel I rose from my seat, there was a rapid knocking on my bedroom door and he flew into my room, stopping at the door to stare at me. I had listened and wore a turtleneck dress that was loose and stopped above my knees. I had kept my garter on but added matching panties over top this time in case I broke another rule and he made me take them off in the car, a black lace bra hidden among the soft cashmere dress. Black leather boots laced up my knees, my hair left hanging loosely around my shoulders was messy from me playing with it. I was nervous, biting my lip and looking down, I worried he was still mad at me. His finger under my chin raising it was gentle, his eyes searching my face.

"Let's pick out some things for you to sleep over. Maybe enough for a couple days since the semester is finished. I want you all to myself before you go see your family." He is soft, a totally different man from campus, smiling at my shocked expression he kisses me softly. Laying me down on the bed, I spread my legs to cradle him as he deepens the kiss before pulling away. I whimper missing his mouth, the sense of desperation enfolding me. It was confusing the ache I felt, for what I was insistent was his cock... yet how did I really know? How could I ache this hard for something that I had never had? "Open your eyes, baby." At his words I obey to his concerned voice, his green eyes narrowed in worry. "After tonight, you will be mine. I don't think I could let you go and I want to make sure the feeling is mutual. Submissive training will start when you return from home, you can make your decision when you get back if you choose." Stroking my face as he speaks I stare up at him and in that moment can't imagine having anyone else.

Studying his face I consider him. He was fit underneath his old man clothing, hiding under larger sizes. But I had seen him stalking me naked in the shower and I knew he was muscular and stock underneath it all. Black hair coated his chest. He hadn't shaved in a few days and a dark beard peppered his face. His skin an olive color, deepened from gardening in the sun made his pale green eyes shine brightly. He kept his hair short and trim, regularly visiting the barber. He was handsome in a rugged nerdy way. He worried so much about me leaving or changing my mind but I was so proud to be his... especially the way we had discussed it in the past. Snuggled against his chest, fully clothed and contemplating what I wanted and he pushed by asking hard questions that made me think deeply. Even now, his weight still pressing my hips down cause me to lose my thoughts.

Grinning, as if he knows what I'm thinking he lifts off me and lifts me with him from the bed, holding me to his chest as if I was a little girl. Stroking my hair softly I am no longer a fit of nerves and worry, but a peacefulness flowing into me. I wonder if this is what his plants feel when he prunes and waters them, nourishment by his tender touches. Kissing my head, he moves and sets me in his lap while he sits on my bed, brushing my hair from my face and lifting my chin to look at me. Smiling up at him I kiss him quickly, his hand cradling my face as I do.

"I thought you would be mad at me for the outfit thing." He continues to play with my hair as he responds.

"No, you had your punishment and it was a good introduction to what our relationship would look like. It's over and tonight my little girl will be deflowered and that is where my mind is." He growled and nuzzled my neck tickling there, I erupted in giggles as I tried to jerk away only for him to hold tighter and snort and growl louder into my throat, pulling the fabric away to lick and then bite me. Having been thrashing around from his torture I stilled as his teeth dug in to my skin. I froze and hung submissively against him. "Good girl.." He licks the spot he bit and sucks there gently then harder, it tickles yet there is a soothing sensation to it. Letting go, he gently rolls back its fabric hiding the tiny hickey already blooming pink on the skin, the cloth sticking to his wet marking. Lifting me off him and setting me on the bed he stands and walks to my closet. Opening the doors and pulling on the cord there, it is illuminated in pale yellow light.

It was quick work, he seemed to know exactly what he wanted to pick out and soon had 3 adorable outfits I had worn before laid out on the bed. Grabbing 2 pairs of heels, he sets them all on the bed and nods to me in silence. Standing I kneel down on the floor to get the suitcase out from under my bed.

"Do not move." His hand is lifting my dress to reveal my satin polka dotted panties already a glistened wet mark on the front. "Good girl, finish what you were doing." My breath is ragged and I feel hot from his simple inspection, he didn't even touch me, only my dress. I shivered and supressed a whimper as I pulled out my weekender bag. He walked to my dresser and started looking in my underwear drawer, pulling the only matching sets I had, including ones with garter belts, then pulling out 2 pairs of rolled stockings. There was nothing said between us, he didn't ask my opinions on it, but simply packed things he wanted. I considered asking if he needed help, but he seemed to find things easily.

He had already bought me toiletries for his house, they sat in a tiny plastic caddy inside my bedroom. He insisted I have my own so I could have privacy, if I chose it. When he had taken me back days later it was painted a soft ballet pink, the furniture was swapped for an old wooden set, painted with delicate pink, yellow and white flowers in the middle of the headboard. A matching dresser and vanity table with small curved back chair. I was shocked by this feminine change to the stark white room he showed me the first night I stayed. He shrugged and murmured 'it was no trouble. Just some paint and furniture, make it whatever you want.' He played it off as nonchalant but I knew better, he had worked on making this mine. I kissed his cheek and tried seducing him which turned into me spread out on the bed and being eaten alive and forgetting all about his delicious cock hard in his pants.

In total he packed 2 outfits for going out, two lingerie sets, a set of mauve sweats, a pair of white keds and two pairs of heels. I was curious as to what he planned for me to do in these outfits. Usually it was casual dates but I wondered what would change when I wasn't an Undergrad student anymore. I stood and watched him, wanting to kiss him but enjoying him puttering around my space, rummaging through my things. It felt odd having someone take control this way, its why I stayed silent, letting him do as he wished, he was in charge. I relaxed back on the bed and smiled at him when he turned to me with my packed bag in his hand. Cocking his head and smiling at my expression, a questionable look crossed his eyes and I giggled at the puzzlement there. He was always surprising me and at the moment I found it delightful and arousing he had packed for me.

"Thank you for packing my bag, Sir. It was very "Daddy" like..." I had done my reading and found this to be a popular title. Since he was keen on teasing me, I felt it necessary to tease back. Testing, I wanted to see if he would react to the title. His wide toothy grin was all I needed for confirmation to my assumptions.

"You haven't earned that Honorific, little virgin." Biting my lip I sink into the mattress, lowering my face once again to my feet shyly. In one step his hand is at my chin and roughly raising me to him. "You will tonight, baby." Dropping his hand and striding out the door without another word, I blindly follow like a lost little girl. I hadn't thought that sex meant too much to me, perhaps that was my brain trying to protect this idea to be affluent to sex up til now. I felt ridiculous, all this emotion now leading up to this moment, it's as if he knew this... I stare at his disappearing back holding my pink Vera Bradley duffel, as I follow I notice he has my favorite teddy bear in his other hand and I can't help but smile at this gruff and tough man caring for me.

It was tender and sweet how he buckled me in and set my things behind the small folded seats in the back. Setting Angel, my white teddy bear between me and the seat belt, buckling us both safely together. This sweet act of affection caused me to grin widely at him, shocked by this soft and sensitive side, something I rarely saw. He was always serious and a bit of a curmudgeon, I was strangely attracted to this. He drove silently and I realized we weren't headed to his house, but towards his favorite restaurant where I now bravely attempted a blow job every time he obtained a private room.

"Tonight when we dine, you will be a good girl and sit in your seat unless I instruct otherwise, no sneaking under the table, keeping your feet on the floor...I mean it Aurora, show me you can be obedient, make me proud." I shifted in my seat feeling shy, I was always trying to touch him, I knew my boundaries but I really loved testing him as well. Each time there had been an opportunity to push him a little more I had taken the chance. I had a feeling this weekend was my introductory course to becoming his submissive. So far he hadn't declared this to me, but he was often a man of few words. It was as if my virginity was holding him back, keeping him quiet. We had two conversations about our relationship, but each time he insisted I consider everything seriously and to take my time and not rush the thoughts, do research and really process what he was asking for.

I was new to this kink world he clearly had lived in for many years but over the last two weeks I had researched and I was very curious about everything I had seen. It was sexy and beautiful to see all these men and women kneeling, choosing this life, loving this world of BDSM... I had delved even deeper, reading blogs, listening to podcasts as I walked to class and then taking myself to instagram where there were thousands of women and men educating there and using that for other platforms. What I learned in my educating was that it was a beautiful way of living, full of trust, love and what was best of all... Choice. How lucky to choose someone and they also choose you in return, and exchange of power from one to the other, kneeling was a conscious decision, one we both had to consent to.