Professor and His Slut Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This was supposed to be part of your aftercare babygirl..." his sentence ends and he doesn't bother trying to talk anymore as I slosh water around us and bounce happily my breasts bouncing and slapping the water as I do. "Fuck... you are gonna be the death of me...ah fuck you are so tight and tiny.." Smiling I squeal when he lifts me up and pushes me down on him and forces me to take all of him and hold it tightly. Holding both my wrists I rotate my hips on his cock. Smiling at his moaning and groans I flick my hips again and again. Fucking him as water splashed all over us. Growling in my ear, he sucks the lobe and bites at it. Arching I speed up, surprised by my bodies desperation.

His hands on my waist guide me and we are synced with the rhythm of our hips. The swaying of the water splashing against us as I ride him. Digging my knees into the side of the tub, my toes gripping the bottom so that I can bounce. His mouth seeking a breast and sucking the nipple into a hardened nub, it feels delicious when he doesn't stop. Sucking from one breast to the other as I take him, my pleasure, our pleasure, it felt invigorating. Suddenly his hands hold me hard and tightly, confused my fallen head lifts and stares at him. His grin is sly and there is something about it.. I try to move but can't because he's holding me in place.

"You forgot who was in charge." His grin widening, I try to move again and begin giggling at my dilemma. I bite my lip and continue to try and move only to be met with growls and nipped bites at my neck and shoulders. Squealing in giggles, my shaking and writhing seemed to excite him, his sounds turning into pleasure. "When you laugh and giggle your pussy squeezes me..." I squeeze my kegals tight. "Fuck... what... are you doing that aren't you?" His face is mesmerized by what I am doing to his cock. "Since you want to be in charge, you make yourself cum over and over again until Daddy cum's..."

"But, what if I can't get you to cum?" Worried, my voice is uncertain.

"Then you don't get my cum the rest of the weekend. Here it is little girl, you can either get off my cock and allow aftercare or you can sit here in this tub and cum over and over and over again until its enough squeezing and convulsing to make me cum... but you can't move and wiggle or fuck me... only cum. Don't worry, I will hold you down so you play the game correctly." His tone was light and calm, was he fucking with me? I bit my lip and considered my options and realized suddenly my body was tired and wanted a rest and what if this took me 20 orgasms to pull off? I weighed all my options and looked up sadly, my mouth a definite pout.

"Aftercare." It was the softest of a whisper, drips of water fell from my ringlets. He nodded and smiled before kissing me.

"Good girl. That is the best choice. You have had a very long and exhausting day, princess and you need a little rest now. Don't worry I will need you sooner than you expect." He lifts his hands from holding me down and begins fucking me slowly. I stare at him unsure of what he is doing. Lifting me off him he stands and helps me standing too. Getting out and wrapping us both up in towels he guides me back to his bedroom his bed high off the ground has me scrambling up on top of it like a little monkey. As if he knew we would need them he opens a drawer at the bedside which holds water bottles and a bar of dark chocolate. Pulling back the covers he helps me slide down under cozily. Handing me the water and chocolate.

"Drink and eat that while I go get you something else. You will be sleeping in my bed tonight, are you comfortable with that?" I can't help the butterflies rushing to my belly, at his commands, his thoughtfulness.

"Yes I'm okay with that!" Giddy bursts of emotions rumble through me as I bounce in his big bed. He chuckles and walks away, I enjoy the backside of him as he leaves. I cozy down into the blankets elated. When he walks back in he is holding my hairbrush, along with a bowl of raspberries and strawberries. Sitting up again, I smile at him when he easily gets into bed and slides up against my body our legs intertwining.

"You surprised me today. From your little outfit stunt in class this morning to this evening and your... deflowering." I giggled at his word of being deflowered. He dove for my neck and had me in a fit of giggles and wiggles while he tickled me. Holding the berries above our heads so they didn't spill and make a red massacre of red flesh on his white sheets. Thrashing and laughing so hard my sides hurt I hiccup as he stops to let me breathe.

"I didn't know you deflowered things, Sir!" Giggling, my face bright red and happy.

"That's it! You've had it now!" Screaming I dart away and start the game of him grabbing for me and and moving just out of his reach. The bed is huge and easy to maneuver until he pinned me down at the edge just as I was about to fall off.

"Mine!" His triumphant growl has me squealing in delight and clinging to him. He moves us back under the covers and pops a raspberry in my mouth before settling himself and opening the chocolate bar, snapping off a piece and popping that between my lips next. Doing the same for himself, he settles back and pulls me still chewing to his chest.

"So, what do you think about your first time?" Looking up at him I rub my chin across the hairs on his chest.

"It is hard to describe how I feel, Alive, free, sexy, so ridiculously happy... languid and satiated... for now." His chuckle has me squirming playfully on top of him. Plopping another berry in my mouth. I chew as he rubs my side with his free hand. It was so soft and quiet except for his heartbeat under my cheek. There was tranquility in his circular motions along my skin. My mind and body had different ideas and I was slipping into slumber no matter how hard I tried not to. My last thoughts circling what the weekend would be like, I was unsure. But, what I did know was that I wanted him and perhaps I needed him more that I wanted to admit. I was going to be his and when I was... he was mine in return. I smiled as the last thoughts faded and I was taken under by a deep sleep.