Professor and His Slut Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No turning back after this, I will stop if you want. Do you remember the safe word?" I nod and whisper it to him causing a grin. "Good little virgin..." He rewards me with both hands yanking at my breasts. Pulling at the nipples, slapping them gently, gauging my face he slaps harder and smiles at my hiss of a breath, followed by moans. He rests his cock at my thigh and buries his face in my chest, sucking at each breast slowly. Suckling each nipple between his teeth and watching me, his green eyes bright as he bites and tugs them as far as he can before letting them fall back into place.

"Please, Professor... Please let me feel your cock.." I choke out my words, he is relentless at my breasts and they had become over sensitive, desperate for another body part to be touched. My arms were starting to burn, my thighs shaking being spread, pulled and held for so long. His eyes twinkled at my ragged whispers. He ignores my request and kisses me instead, resting his cock on the bench an inch from my pussy. I can feel the heat there and he chuckles against my mouth as I wiggle to get closer. His hand weaves around my throat and I still like a frightened animal in the hands of their prey. I can now feel his tip, and even though there is a light pressure at my neck all I can think about is the little tip sitting at my pussy. He is fucking with me and I secretly loved it and clearly he did as well.

He kissed me slowly, forcing my mouth open and licking me like he was drinking, lapping me in. I tilted my head, deepening the kiss opening wider, moaning. My legs tremble uncontrollably now, my arms warm but accustomed to the position. My legs itched to wrap around his waist and NOT let go! He seemed to sense my want and with a flick of his free hand loosened my left leg. It was just enough for me to flick my hips at his waiting cock. He moves away from me and chuckles. Twisting the ribbon around his hand he tightens it back. I giggle frustrated, my head falling back behind my arms. He walks around and with his cock pressed into my back grasps my neck to hold me in place kissing me. His cock is wet at the tip and I feel him smearing his pre-cum along my skin, shivering I yank all my limbs in response to the hunger I was feeling.

He growls against my ear, tugging on the lobe and sucking. Leaving there and moving my head back up and between my risen arms again, as his tongue explores my naked back. Nobody had ever licked every inch of me until this night and I couldn't wait for the next time. It was so personal and soft, so loving and patient and he silently explored all of me. Slowly moving to my front and kneeling, his cock still hard and ready, his eyes were serious as he took my foot in his mouth and began sucking my toes. I erupted in goosebumps, shivering surprised. He sucked and slurped, it felt glorious, his tongue slipping between my tiny toes, biting my heal and sole. By the time he moved to a different foot the first was soaked and the cold against it was a relief to the fire I felt every where. He patiently sucked and slobbered the next foot, I was pure jello and so overloaded within my senses I didn't notice his hands removing the ribbons from the floor, manipulating the ribbons around his wrists and moving my legs like I was a marionette. Digging his face into my arm pits he licks there causing me to laugh and jerk. In this moment I realize I can move my hips more freely. My eyes that had closed, opened to see his face hovering in front of me.

"Are you ready to not be a virgin anymore?" Grinning, he kisses me. His cocks tip is rubbing up and down my slippery folds, I flick my hips in response. He growls and bites my ear lobe, his hand at my neck and holding me away from him. "I won't do anything til you use your words." I whimper and arch my back.

"I am ready, Professor. Teach me. Please.." He seems surprised and chuckles by my choice of words and he sets the tip just at my opening.

"Good girl." Slowly he slides inside me, as he said it would pull and stretch, feeling a hot pain. Sucking in a breath I cling to the ribbons at my wrists. The pain was interesting and not as bad as I had worried it would be, it was sexy how big he was, how he stretched me. The burn felt natural, slowly filling me. Then he was leaving my pussy and setting there patiently. "You feel fucking phenomenal and that was just my tip. How are you little one? Want another thrust?" I am shaking and convulsing, devoid of any thoughts and he stood there casually with his cock tip soaked in my juices. Staring at him wordlessly, he slips his cock just at my entrance again and this time I move my hips to slip him inside further. Crying out as he holds there half inside me, feeling the burn again but less this time, it feels different and lovely. His growl in my ear and whispers have me moaning.

"You are mine now, Aurora." Arching my back I flick my hips at him and slip him deeper, whimpering at his size I push him inside an inch more.

In this moment I realize that I am in control, his arms held the swing ropes one either side of me relaxed the yellow ribbons wrapped in his hands but not moving me. Standing proudly like a greek god while I writhed and struggled to take what I wanted. Using the ribbon like I was only holding on by a dying thread, I fucked him slowly, using my stomach muscles and arms, shocked they could still work at all...but they did out of pure desperation. It was like he stood there saying 'You wanted to fuck me... now do it.'. My pussy was soaked and I easily slipped up and down, never fully taking him all the way due to his size. He moved in the moment I lowered back rhythmically down and how he moved caused me to slam down fully on his cock. Screaming out he cupped my ass in the same moment and fucked me slightly faster. All that reverberated off the stone walls were my screams and his grunts, I had never felt so alive and mindless in my life. Every part of me felt burning and I worried for a moment that I was going to combust.

"Who do you belong to?" His breath was ragged on my ear and I was desperate to put my arms around him and cling to him. His large hands supported my thighs as he pumped. Slowly, he deepened his thrusts, making me feel every fiery inch, the burn was new and pleasant. I felt sweat drip down my back and realized how hot I felt as I shook and quaked there strung up like a delicious little toy. Repeating his question I fumble in my mind to answer, his response is to stop moving. Holding me to his body tightly, I feel every inch of him. Opening my eyes surprised and confused why he stopped, I try to move only to be held tighter against him. He is grinning at my face, his eyes holding my question.

"You! I'm yours!" I scream out, bewildered by the tears streaming down my cheeks. With that he moves again, pumping in and out slowly, deepening his thrusts. All of me is shaking and when he stops moving I growl and narrow my eyes. His cock slipping out of me he slaps it against my clit, softly at first then harder. Rubbing the tip there up and down has me pulling up and writhing there as he builds the pressure. The blood rushing my heated skin and pushing me to the edge of my orgasm. Gasping breath and crying out, tears falling rapidly as he pulls his cock away right before I cum. Eyes widen at him, an animalistic cry rips from my throat. Yanking at my arms furious he denied me. I shake and thrash suddenly against my restraints.

"Mine. I choose when you cum, little slut." He kissed me and bit my lip, crying out I taste the metallic blood in my mouth. Pulling away he slips back inside me and with half his cock resting there I use every bit of muscle left in my stomach and arms to fuck him. Holding my ass for support I am able to maneuver better and work my body over his, waving my hips. Dancing against him and moaning happily how lovely he feels. I feel erratic and as if he senses it begins fucking me hard and fast. With one tug he releases my arms, they fall like heavy tree limbs, cascading around his shoulders. I wrap them around his neck and kiss him. My head tilting to gain deeper access to his mouth. Moving away from me he kneels and without me understanding what he is doing the swing begins to sway and I realize he has untied the ropes from the floor.

Using the swings movements he holds the bench and slips easily back inside me. His wrists holding the ribbons at my ankles and holding my legs up slightly he is able to bury his cock even deeper. Eyes growing at the change in sensation I hold onto the swing ropes on either side of me for stability as he pounds fast and harsh. His hands gripping my waist as he thrusts. Screaming and swearing loudly, his growls resonates off the walls as I begin to once again come close to an orgasm. Letting go of my ankles, I instinctively wrap them around his waist.

I am not prepared for him to move and I hold on tightly to the swing. Letting go and looking at him, I curl my arms around his neck and happily stay cuddled against him as he carries me while buried deep inside, moving to his bedroom down a narrow hallway. The hallway is dark and he doesn't break a step softly kissing me. His arms holding me easily and bouncing me lightly on his cock. I moan and without thinking flick my hips. Chuckling into my mouth, muttering "Slut" as he pulls away and the light of his room umbrellas us.

"Your slut." The first time I referred myself as his, a raspy whisper in his ear as I continue to bounce and fuck him myself. Laying me down softly on the bed, removing his cock from my tender pussy I cry out in desperation. It is slick and coated in me and my desire for him.

"Who do you belong to, Aurora?" He is rough but yanking me by the thighs so that I slide quickly to the edge of the bed. Kneeling, his mouth hovering over me. "If you want either of us to cum... you will use your words." Groaning, I arch and pull at the white duvet below me.

"You, Professor!" His eyes narrow, flickering to joy before he attacks my pussy. I rise up only to be held tightly to him instead, my legs having slipped over his shoulders I was completely undone by his mouth, trapped and held tightly with his hands and arms. Tongue lashing inside me I writhe and moan, turning to whimpers and squeals to crying out and gasping when I remember to breathe. He edges me just to the point of relief then stops and blows cool air on my pussy, giggling I try to move away but he still holds me tightly and just growls, nipping at my thigh when I do. Kissing his way back slowly to my swollen mound he gently sucks my clit, lightly flicking his tongue up and down my tiny folds, up and down repeatedly and slowly... the constant sucking and slurping combined with the licks has me getting hotter and causing my body to thrash beneath his. Just as the waves come crashing down and I cum he pulls from me as I spasm only to slip his cock deep inside me.

Holding me tightly I cum, as if every fiber of my being is connected to nothing but him, I see and feel things I never thought possible and all while he twitched inside me, feeling me convulse, tighten and hold onto his cock like a violent hug. The blood rushing there split with the instant chemicals to my brain. I laid, held against him while the orgasm racked through my body and around his cock. Screaming out, the tears fall swiftly down my cheeks. Like waves crashing against sand I can't stop the flowing of intensity, vibrating my whole body. My consciousness pulling away and then together like grains of scattered sand. I am not aware of my nails digging into his shoulders, or that I am sobbing uncontrollably in his arms, or that he is rocking me back and forth like a small child finally found all while his cock connects us and my energy pulls from him. As I become aware of myself and him and how big he was inside me, he began moving slowly. Rocking back, awakening to his power. He wasn't finished and I had asked to cum but he had yet to...I felt spent and exhausted, somehow my body didn't think it was over either, flicking my hips and widening my legs, wrapping them around his back and crossing my ankles. I involuntarily pull him flushed against me, but I don't care. The blood flow there, my orgasm made me brave, primal, now loving the way he felt part of me.

Laying me down like I am a baby while wrapped around him. He pulled my hands above my head in one swift movement causing me to giggle while we rammed into me deeper turning my giggles to squeals and screams. He tightened his hand around my dainty wrists and I smiled up at him. Lifting my head and chest trying to kiss him, with his other hand he grasps my neck. Heat flushed my cheeks and chest, whimpering and becoming wetter, he felt it too and growled at my bodies response to him. Slowing down he is more purposeful with his thrusts, growling at my whimpered hums. Removing his cock he lifts me to sitting up, holding my hands above my head lowering and kissing me softly. Gently lowering my arms he deepens the kiss, licking at me while his cock hangs wet and dripping between us.

"Clean it, show me who you belong to." I slip off the bed and lick at his cock. Spreading my legs til I was comfortable I lapped up his length and cleaned all the cum there. I tasted salty and I made a mental note to drink lots of water later. Slipping my tongue around his base I slurp and suck, licking to the tip and then sucking hard there. His hands grip my head and roughly hold me while he fucks my mouth, groaning and gagging he lifts off me just as I panicked for breath. "Good girl. Do you want my cum, little one? Tell me where you want it." Stroking my cheek lovingly.

"I want it in my pussy, please." This had been a current discussion and even though I had an IUD, I wanted all of him and he worried about a pregnancy. I wanted a pure fuck every time. Growling at me He yanks me up and back onto the bed face down.

"Knees. Now." Scrambling up I move my hair to one side then look back at him. He seems to be admiring his property. Ass in the air and presented to him, his hand softly rubs my back, sides, breasts, legs, every inch his hands glide. Grunting in approval he slaps my right cheek causing a sting and hiss escape my lips. The same velocity slaps my left ass cheek and I dip even lower to the bed, my breasts pressed to the comforter. Another 4 slaps on each cheek are harder each time and I am undone by the burning pain there. My ankles still clad in the leather cuffs cross back and forth when the pain increases and I begin counting in my head to stay calm as he pushes my pain limits. It is short lived because I feel his cock slowly pressing into my wet folds from behind.

"You are so lucky that I am just as desperate to cum inside you as you are. You feel so good, baby. Ah... fuck." My face pushed into the bed, my cries are muffled by the comforter. His hand coming around and touching my clit has me moaning louder, hips becoming greedier as they move. He yanks me up so that I'm on all fours, groping my breasts he pushes me away and flips me over, giving me no time to catch my breath as I lay on my back and he slams into me. Crying out and gripping my arms again above my head and holding them he fucks me hard and fast. His free hand dipping between our bodies and sliding over my clit in circles. Screaming out at the sensitive nub being activated again I thrash against him, which only encourages him. "We will cum at the same time or I won't give you what you want." His tone is harsh and gravely at my ear. I snap at his face with my teeth as he pulls away grinning down at me. Clearly he was enjoying every second of this torture.

"See what I did little girl? I gave you taste of both Kinky and Vanilla... fortunately for you this as vanilla I get." He slips out of my pussy and slaps my cit 5 consecutive times. I lift my hips straight up and scream. His mouth is there instantly and sucking, snatching my soul straight from my body with his Mastery. I struggle until his mouth has me purring and whimpering, relaxing and twitching. Tongue slipping in and out of my hole, occasionally sucking my puckered little asshole. I cry out and stiffen a bit, his chuckle has me blushing shyly. There isn't time and he's sliding deep in my pussy again.

"Touch yourself, show me how you pleasure yourself while I fill you. I want to see my beautiful girl cum, I know you are tired but you gotta work for Daddy now." He seemed to know this was what I needed, craved, to be his and show him how good I was for him. Smiling I reach down between us and rub myself as I had alone. It felt so different with a huge cock inside me and I couldn't help but stare up at him lovingly. He growls and his hands letting my arms go to grip my breasts as his hips slapped against me. The sounds of grunts, growls, moans, whimpers, squelching and skin slapping skin were loud, bouncing off the walls. His cock felt bigger and bigger, was this real or a figment of my imagination. My pussy seemed to understand if my brain didn't and I speed up my fingers. Ripping his cock from my body and panting heavily he placed a hand on my belly, eyes staring at me seriously and desperately.

"I need you." He whisper softly to me, eyes softening. Lifting me so he's sitting on the edge of the bed. Burrowing his face in my neck as he scoops me up and places me right on his cock. His angle is different and deeper. I wave my hips and it was all it took to feel my orgasm just at the edge. Waving my hips again, over and over until I am quaking. Lifting my head we stare at each other knowingly. He slows down and grasps my hips tightly, guiding me, teaching how he likes it... He growls and cries out inside me, my screams and whimpering match his as I ride the wave with him, my orgasm spasming around him. He continues to slowly pump, giving me every drop. Holding me tightly to his chest, cradling me in his arms I stay there exhausted and worn. Panting erratically, breath ragged and short, I try to calm my speeding heart. With every moment I don't move I can feel pain setting in everywhere. His cock was still hard and nestled deep inside me, when I felt the heat there. He sensed a shift in me and began rubbing my back and kissing the top of my head.

"I am so proud of how well you did. You are so beautiful ruined." I smiled against his damp skin and kissed his chest sweetly. Looking up at him I kissed his mouth when it lowered to mine.

Lifting me off him I hiss at the tenderness there. His cock is coated in my juices and I expect him to make me clean him again. Surprised instead when he scoops me up and walks me out of the room. Turning the corner is a huge jetted tub for at least 4 people. Setting me on a wooden chair sat along a wall, he turns on the water and hot steaming streams flow into the tub. He slides salts and what looks like rose petals and rosemary into it from potted plants he lined the walls with. I wondered if he was always hard or if it ever went down. He looked so gorgeous naked, hard and slicked in our sex. Moving to me I surprise him when my mouth takes his cock in my mouth. I suck and lick every bit of us off him, and I can tell he still wants me, still wants more. I look up at him I feast on him starved, as if our romp wasn't enough I needed more. He sensed it too and while the tub filled let me worship him. Grasping my hair and pulling me off him he chuckles down at me.

"Hungry little one?" Nodding desperately up at him my lip sucks in and pouts. He chuckles at me in response, taking my hand lifting me to my wobbly feet. Holding my chin and lowering to kiss me, I practically melt against him. Helping me step into the tub following behind. Grabbing my stomach he pulls me to his chest. It feels peaceful except for his cock at my back.

Lowering a bar of soap over my legs, thighs, belly, chest and arms then shoulders. It slipped out of his fingers, dipping them into the soapy water his fingers slip over me as he seeks the soap nestled at my pussy. His pinky finger slides along my slit the bar of soap slipping over my labia, I moan, its soft and comforting. His fingers gently move water over my pussy and I whimper but lay motionless, unable to move and shocked by how tired I was. His cock never seemed to go down and even now sat hard at my back. When I had been cleaned I sat up and claimed it was my turn! Soaping his legs and thighs as he did for me, chest and arms, belly and when it came time for his cock I slipped the soap around it and grinned when he closed his eyes and groaned. Stroking him softly, ensuring the soap has rinsed off. I spontaneously climbed in his lap and slipped him inside me. His eyes flew open and he was about to lift me off when I growled loudly in response. Eyes widening at my reaction he leans back and lets me do as I wish.