Professor and His Slut Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be good, I will eat really really fast so we can leave quicker." His chuckle warmed my chest and I smiled in return, looking at him and studying his handsome face while he drove. Smirking at me watching him, his hand reached for my thigh and pushed up the knitted sweater hem, his fingers slipping at my panties, pressing there and feeling my wetness oozing through the fabric. Growling in response to my excitement he returns his hand to the wheel, leaving a wet mark there.

Dinner took a fucking lifetime, even though I attempted to push it along, he tried to make it move slower, ordering a salad.. then soup... then his entree... then dessert... then waiting til she cleared the plates and asked if he wished for the check, only to order us espresso and a chocolat plate. After the server left us to collect his next request is shocking.

"Give me your panties, virgin." I stare at his shocked and annoyed. Looking around I notice all the tables had finished and we were basically alone except for a young man clearing tables on the opposite side of the room, his back to us. Biting my lip, I lift my soft sweater hem and slip my napkin to the side so the bus boy doesn't see my naked skin if he turned. I slowly shimmy out of my panties, except now they are on the floor and I needed to somehow get them without being noticed. Moving my dress back down so I am covered, my face is bright red when I look up at his smug look.

I was almost growling at this point and his roaring laughter had me scowling at him. He was doing it all on purpose to mess with me, crossing my arms with a visible long sigh I glared at him over my first sip from the tiny little cup. His eyes were amused and the most joyful I had seen all day after my little stunt with my outfit. He was such a sadist, I could only hope I liked the pain or he would be emotionally messing with me as much as he could, finding other ways to make me squirm. I was feeling sassy and perhaps it was sexual frustration as well, but either way my irritation was rising. Using my leather clad toes, I collect the panties, and push them up into his lap. His triumphant grin was annoying and I faked a smile at him haughtily.

As restrained as he was at dinner he simply slipped my panties in his pocket, acted like an old man walking to the car and driving us painfully slow. There were moments I lifted my fingers to nibble and he would slap at my hand and slow down 5 mph, growling I sat on my hands and closed my eyes, trying to stay calm. I wanted to yell at him, stomp my feet and pout, glare at him and growl, but I didn't, worried this would encourage this leisurely behavior. I was so excited to finally pull onto the private road his house sat only a mile away and I smiled. The light was dusk, and the sun had sank but left a golden hue on everything, spring was alive and lush. To my surprise he pulled to the side of the road and turned off the truck, hopping out before I could ask what was happening. Pulling on my door he unbuckles me and tugs my hand to follow wordlessly. There is a small path that seems walked often by the worn dirt ground. I walk carefully, stepping around some muddy patches, in the distance is a huge maple tree. Thick red ropes are wrapped around its trunk and others hung from wide branches. The way he had strung everything it looked like the tree was a giant human and I was in awe of the beauty, of the design. I was assuming he did this, turning to him in shock and wonder I am again speechless by this quiet man.

"Someday you will suspend from this tree, in ropes, I will use you... do things to you that you could never imagine possible... If you choose to be mine you will dangle from these branches, wrapped and begging me to touch you, desperate and dripping to cum..." His mouth was pressed against my ear as he whispered these promises. Shivers snaked down my spine and I realized suddenly I was holding my breath. Sucking in a drag of oxygen felt like instant relief as my body relaxed and I leaned into him behind me. I studied the tree with great interest, I already knew I wanted him, this, all of it.

He turned me away by the shoulders, stepping in front to lead me back. Opening my door and leaning to buckle me so he could kiss me before he backed out. It was those stolen moments that I cherished the most, when he couldn't help the urge to touch me. We were headed back to his house again, bumping along the road towards the brightly lit windows against the dimming light. I am flooded with sudden nervous anxiety. I wondered how he would do it, what was gonna happen once we walked in there? The tumbling game of "what if's" was close to intensifying and I squeezed my hands into fists determined to fight those crumbling thoughts. He parked and we were in the house quickly due to the darkening sky threatening rain. After taking my shoes off I picked them up and followed him to my room so he could drop off my bag.

"Unpack your things, then come to the white bathroom." He turned and left before I could speak and I did as he asked. Hanging the two outfits curious about dresses suspended there, opening the drawer to put my lingerie away only to be utterly shocked by the stocked wardrobe there. I then started opening more drawers to find them also full of beautiful clothes, things to wear. At the small top drawer I found a black velvet one piece lingerie set with a mesh open back and snapped crotch for easy opening. It was the prettiest thing I had ever had to wear, delicate black lace edged the see through mesh and gave it a delicate feminine look. I placed them back in the drawer with the stockings still in their shiny plastic packaging. I was surprised, especially since I hadn't given him my answer yet. Setting my bear on the bed, I tidied my room and headed to the white bathroom.

When I entered the bright room, I smiled at him hunched over a massive claw foot tub, filling it with what looked like flower petals, indeed it was, along with lavender sprigs and rosemary. The room was warm and steamy, the herbs scents wafted to my nose. I smiled when he leaned down to kiss me softly, pushing a tendril of hair behind my ear. His thumbs grazed my lips and I felt undone in that second, my knees weakening at them dipping into my mouth.

"Good girl, open for me...There you go." Opening my mouth he slowly pushed both thumbs in and massaged my tongue, causing me to gag. "Relax your throat, babygirl... that's it, just like that." Slipping his thumbs in and out causes me to gag again and he gently removes them to turn off the water. Besides the residual dripping, there is a stark silence. He removes my earrings first, his fingers quick and agile on the little backs, they clink on a small tray sitting on a table next to the tub. My necklace and bracelets follow along with my sweater dress, standing only in my thigh highs and bra.

"Bend over the tub, make a little bridge over it and grip, yes.. beautiful, little one. I am going to spank you 5 times on each cheek, would you like that?" He pauses while I think, the steam is heating my belly as I arch over it. My fingers digging into the enamel of the tub, gripping it tightly so that I don't accidentally fall in and get wet.

"Yes, Sir. I would enjoy that." I was surprised by all this, I didn't know what to expect but this wasn't it. He touched my thighs softly but at the angle I was in I couldn't see him, soon he was unrolling my stockings and I realized he had been undoing the metal and rubber stays that kept them upright. I wasn't ready for the first slap, nor that it would hurt like it does. My whole body jerked away from him and my breasts half fell into the water, my breath a powerful "Whoosh" sound. I righted myself just in time to feel the next heated spank. A little more ready, I remember to thank him afterwards before the third...fourth and fifth slap. In between each heated smack he massaged and warmed with his hands. I was ready for the slap on the next cheek, what I wasn't ready for, was doing it rapidly and with so much force, my hands slipped and sunk to the bottom of the tub, barely keeping my head above the steaming surface. I cried then, sobbing and rasping, gasping for breaths as I felt every part of me soaking in hot water

"Good little virgin. Get into the tub and kneel for me." Trailing kisses along my spine, I lift up and drip into the tub, tears streaming down my cheeks and rivulets cascading from my now soaked bra, the sound of dripping water filling the room. Helping me to stand I shiver as water drips down onto the ground. He is swift and has my bra off and draping it on a rack sitting by a small heater against the wall. My garter belt was next to be removed and hung to dry. I feel a little wobbly and I hold onto him for support, as I step into the tub, the water is hot and I stand there moaning while I adjust to the temperature. Lowering slowly and whimpering at how it feels on my now stinging and burning ass cheeks. How many more spanks would I receive this evening I wondered.

"This feels heavenly." I stay perched on my knees, my hands brushing petals and herbs around that float up to my skin. His gaze looking down at me is all I needed to know he desired me, to consume me, he was just as starved to have me as I was him. I dip forward and allow my nipples to graze across the surface, I swear he makes a noise deep in his chest but his face gives nothing away. Sitting back on my soles I smile shyly up at him, He was going to watch me bathe, He didn't move to leave.

"Spread your knees as wide as you can." I do and he nods, his mouth a thin line, serious. Sitting on a small stool next to the tub he lifts a tan colored sponge and wets it, his finger grazing my belly, before squeezing it onto my shoulders and breasts. Each time he dipped lower and would touch a part of my thigh, long slow touches, such a tease he was. I bit my lip in anticipation, realizing what his aim was. I was still desperate to cum...He lightly rubbed the sponge against my clit, before I could control myself I was grinding against his fingers and moaning desperately. Water sloshed from my movements. Gripping the sides of the tub for support I am shamefully riding his hand and I scream out in frustration when he stops to pull out his hand and drip water back over my shoulders. Grasping my throat, I still immediately and my mind clears. I want to paw at him and beg, he has made me edge all day and I wasn't allowed to touch myself at all the last 4 days, I was in agony.

"Do not ever forget who is in charge, virgin. Do you want to belong to me, be mine in every way?" His fingers once again dipped into the water and brushed across my inner thighs to my soft pink petals, flicking his finger across my folds gently before inserting a finger and pumping slowly. I react immediately, my hips rising and falling in response to his fingers. Moaning and crying out desperately. I feel beyond eager, beyond desperate, I felt ready to scream, demand to be taken, to end this torment, why was he asking me so many questions? I couldn't think when he was touching me like this. He is immediately rough and practically rising me up slightly by my pussy. "Answer me, speak virgin or I'll find a creative way to illicit pain."

"Yes! I want to be yours, I need you!" Sucking in a breath heavily it drags into a sob, no longer gripping the tub and stare at him intently. "Please, Daddy.." My voice dripping in emotion matches my eyes wide and pleading. Removing his fingers he sucks them into his mouth, water cascading all over his clothes. Standing up he strides away from me, my whole body shaking and making little waves in the bathtub, steam rising from the water and swirling around me. He returns with a large plush white towel, nodding upward I rise from the water, the sound of droplets hitting the steamed surface echoing off the walls. I begin crying, tears streaming hot and rapid down my cheeks, falling into the water. This array of emotions were foreign to me, I shook and my pussy throbbed, I felt so desperate for release tears flowed from me in reckless abandonment.

He helped me out of the tub and guided me into one of his lush plant rooms. The same one with the swing I had told him of my virginity on, we hadn't been in here since then, when he had pushed me playfully on this swing. It's colorful ribbons that had hung freely that day, are tied in knots, only yellow ones hung flowing, they were pale sunflower satin and they hadn't stirred in movement until we got closer. The room was warm and I felt more than comfortable in my towel, his hand removed it and I felt goosebumps flutter down my arms in anticipation.

The heat of his chest was warm at my bare back and even though he didn't touch me his breath fluttered over my shoulders as I breathed long heavy drags. His fingers brushing the fallen bits of hair from my face to kiss my neck softly, my knees weakening in response to his gentleness. My nipples harden and I am suddenly aware of the air flowing over them, as if every sense is simply Him and I and the air in this room. Tiny whimpers gurgle from my chest, followed by a moan, sounds seem to tumble from my lips and I desperately try to control my body, but fail miserably. He has turned on a switch and I can't help but quake at the thundering storm he erupts inside me. A thrumming from toes to scalp, a vibration with barely anything but the heat of his back.

"Good girl. You are doing so well." My inner heat rising, I am relaxed, and I can't find words for a response. Smiling, he swings me up in his arms, carrying me further inside this heady room, pungent in earth and green, the swing with the hanging ribbons was harnessed to the floor like I had never seen before.

It didn't move when he sat me on the bench. His hands brushed up over my legs, fingertips sliding over my skin lightly, I felt suddenly vulnerable and yet all I could feel was his fingertips slipping and rippling goosebumps in their wake. They moved over my stomach and cupped a breast, lightly fingering the nub there now hardened and puckered a deep pink from the heat of my bath still emanating off my skin. I shivered when he tugged at my right nipple causing me to whimper and arch towards him, met with his chuckle he leaned down and flicked his tongue at the tip. My head fell back and my hair tickled my lower back, every sense was en-heightened. He tugged harder and this time letting go only to replace his mouth where his fingers had pulled. Sucking ferociously I lifted straight off the bench. This seemed to be a trigger for him to do something I hadn't expected. Roughly moving away from me, he yanks my arms off the bench to clasp my wrists above my head a serious look as he grins mischievously.

"This is your chance to back out, are you sure you want this?" His voice has lowered and is raspy in his desire. Nodding he shakes his head at my movements, standing there stiffly until I respond properly with my words.

"Yes, I want this, please Sir." I am shaky, my voice wavers but I manage to get my words out.

"Good girl, I am going to show you what being mine will look like, little virgin." His free hand clasps a pale yellow ribbon, slipping it around my wrist. Pulling at the other side it tightens hard, tightening the yellow ribbon on the other side he repeats the process so my arms are being suspended above my head. I am still sitting but also stretching my torso to accommodate the tight pull. My fingers woven together as I wait, I had thought that was it... but Sir had other ideas. Gripping my ankles he slipped a caramel color leather cuff over each one, then pulling the yellow ribbon below through the metal hooks at the leather, he rigged one to each side, his growl of approval when he pulled the ribbon and both legs open widely, tying them to the hooks at the floor. I sat legs spread and arms above my head, it felt as if he was stretching me. I could feel my juices dripping out of my pussy and on to the bench. Biting my lip, I am forced to watch him as he circles me like I'm prey. His prey. Spread out like a feast for him. I feel so vulnerable and unsure but there is also the innate pleasure and heat of sexual anticipation, it is like a rush and I feel the heat spreading from my face to my chest.

"Fuck... that... I can see it written on your skin how much you want me. Tell me virgin, tell me how badly you want it." I pant and whimper at his insistence I speak. He knew it was hard for me to ask what I wanted, I always felt so shy. "Use your words baby girl." The softness in his voice is all the reassurance I needed. Exhaling heavily I stare at him as I talk bravely.

"I want you to touch me. I have wanted your cock inside me, all you do is tease me, Sir." I am frustrated and it drips from my tone, bratty and aggravated. This seems to delight him and causes an eruption of a barking laugh. Which doesn't help my sudden annoyance, causing me to narrow my eyes at him haughtily. I am not prepared for his fingers to slip inside me causing me to lift and then become very aware I cannot move and this is exactly what he wanted. He was gonna tease me until I talked, fuck with me, with his digits until I was sobbing and begging for his cock. Fuck... and I just let him tie me up, I was so distracted, desperate. The panic must have been obvious, causing him to laugh again, grabbing my face and kissing me passionately.

"You are so fucking beautiful when you are angry. Do you want me to fuck you Aurora? Do you want your Professor taking your virginity? Filling your tiny little cunt with my seed" His hand still holds my face, moving it so he can suck on my neck, I nearly melt, wishing I could, I moan at how lovely it feels. I am unprepared to the little slap at my clit causing me to jump and squeal then erupt in giggles. He growls, releasing my face I attempt to lick as he moves away. Reaching for him, I keep my mouth open and let saliva drip from my tongue. If he planned to tease I would do what I needed to for attention. I ignored his questions and held there, tongue hanging out of my mouth dripping.

"I'll use a gag if you can't behave. Then you can't use your words.." He pulls my panties from his pocket, one eyebrow raised in question. My mouth instantly snapped shut a click of teeth before smiling at him innocently. He started circling me again, coming behind me he took hold of my belly, slipping lower and gently slipping one finger inside, simply pumping in and out. Adding a second finger he causes me to lift my hips except they strain from my leg restraints. I whimper frustrated and move nevertheless desperately to be fucked by him.

"Please Sir, Professor... I...I really do want you. I need you to be the one to take me the first time." I bite my lip and smile when he adds a third finger, fluttering his fingers like tiny wings, has me speechless and somehow lifting my hips to sway. I can feel my orgasm right there, riding on his fingers. His mouth at my ear leans down and sucks and bites at my neck. Removing his fingers all at once has me crying out surprised. His heat is moving from my back and I can hear him before seeing. My breathes tiny pants of air when I remember to breathe. A shuffle behind me, a ruffle of clothing, I bite my lip and register what my body is doing. Shivering at the loss of his heat, but internally I was on fire and the heat of his magic was enough to keep me warm for days. I glowed, happy in this moment. I may be tied up like a prized piglet but I felt something so amazing for the first time, a thrum of heat pulsed from my pussy to my heart, like a giant circle inside my body.

When he walked into view he was wearing nothing, his body was gorgeous. Muscular arms and wide chest covered in thick black hair travelled down his flat belly, a thick mound above his cock but everything else was clean and his cock was rock hard as he walked towards me. His eyes raking over me like he was consuming me slowly, there was a small puddle of my excitement collecting on the bench. He had admitted one night that he loved how wet I got. His cock twitched as I stared at it. Biting my lip I look up at his face and I shake at the feral look there. His cock is deliciously large and he had warned it may hurt this first time... I was hoping it would... I wanted to feel every inch spreading me out, all for him.