Professor Choi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Stacey," Professor Choi said.

"Have you began spanking him yet?" Stacey asked.

"Yes, but I did not invite you," Professor Choi said.

"I know but I had to see," Stacey said.

"I will let you in if you do as I say," Professor Choi, said.

"Don't I always do as you say?" Stacy asked.

"Yes and you better do it today as well," Professor Choi said.

"Oh, he has a big one," Stacy said as she walked in. I felt more humiliated as two dressed females could see my naked and vulnerable body.

"I thought he would be sexy," Stacey said.

"Spread your legs a little wider so Stacey can see your junk," Professor Choi said.

"His sack looks bursting with semen and it is so hairy," Stacey said as she tested the weight of my testes.

"I will take care of that hair later," Professor Choi said.

"I would love to shave him," Stacey said.

"I will let you spank him Stacey, but every stoke you give him I will get to give one to you," Professor Choi said ignoring the shaving request.

"Will I have to be naked in front of Matthew," Stacey asked.

"Of course, but you can leave now if you want to," Professor Choi said.

"I will stay," Stacey said.

Stacey then took the paddle from the desktop and started to spank my red behind. Professor Choi counted them. When she reached twenty strokes, the professor stopped her.

"Take off all your clothes Stacey if you wish to stay," Professor Choi said.

"Yes Professor," Stacey said.

"As you take off all your clothes and fold them neatly as I give him five more strokes," Professor Choi said.

Professor Choi hit my behind five more times as I counted each one. My ass was throbbing after fifty hard strokes. Stacy was a hard body. Her big pink nipples were amazing. Her flat stomach and lithe bottom were very sexy. Her neatly trimmed red landing patch pubic hair matched her lovely hair.

When she was naked, Professor Choi put her clothes in the drawer with mine. She locked it with her key.

"Now you can spank him more if you want," Professor Choi said.

Stacey spanked me another time and then she stopped and slowly rubbed my behind. Stacey's hand felt soft and lovely on my sore backside.

"His bottom is so red. It is so exciting," Stacey said.

She then gave me nine more strokes with the paddle. My legs were trembling with excitement. Stacey's face was hot with lust as she pushed her blue framed steamy glasses up one more time.

"Bend over next to Matthew Stacy," Professor Choi said.

She bent over the desk next to me. Her big melons hung like splendid pendulous orbs. Professor Choi caught me looking at Stacey.

"Mind your eyes, pervert," Professor Choi said as she swatted my exposed hanging sack. I groaned in pain and looked through the desk at the floor.

She spanked her bottom the first time.

"One," she counted. She struck her again. I peaked at Stacey's jiggling orbs and paid the price as Professor Choi swatted my sore sack again. I groaned in pain. My eyes returned to the floor once more.

"Two," Stacy counted.

"Three," Stacy counted as Professor Choi struck her shapely bottom again.

She gave her twenty swats on her behind as Stacey counted them one by one. When she was finished, Stacey was visibly aroused. Her nipples were hard and her hairless vagina lips were leaking down her legs. Her Venus mound had small patch of red pubic hair, but the rest of her sex was hairless.

"I am enjoying spanking Stacey. I want you to lick her slit while I continue to spank her and Matthew you had better do as I say," Professor Choi said.

"I will do what you say Professor," I said.

I scooted in on my welted bottom until I was under her and could lick Stacey's dripping sex. I had never licked a woman before. I was a hopeless math nerd after all. I reached my tongue out to lick her. She tasted salty as my tongue lapped her crease. Stacey moaned as Professor Choi resumed spanking her. After only a few swats, my tongue accidently found Stacey's large cylindrical clitoris and she convulsed in bliss. She shuddered, her legs trembling. I discovered where the magic button was. I proceeded to make good use of it. I soon had her trembling again. Professor Choi finished the final ten and the two women kissed each other in a long languished French kiss as the professor mauled her pink nipples roughly. She pinched one roughly between her thumb and fingers. She pulled the nipple out approximately two inches; it looked painful.

"Did you like that my pet?" Professor Choi asked.

"Oh yes," Stacey said.

"Good because I am not done with you two yet," Professor Choi said.

"I am up for more," Stacey said as Professor Choi pulled her other nipple.

"Do either of you have any plans for the weekend?" Professor Choi asked.

"I do not," Stacey said.

"I was just planning on studying in my dorm," I said.

"Good, I will enjoy playing with you two," Professor Choi said.

She then took out our clothes and put them into her briefcase. She spun the combination lock thus securing our nudity. She took a set of handcuffs out of her drawer and latched one of my wrists to Stacey's wrist. She dragged us out into the hall naked by the chain of the cuffs. The hall was brightly lit by fluorescent light. The black and white checkered industrial floor tile reflecting the light, it was too early and too bright to parade around nude. This is a terrible idea. The hall was long as we passed multiple office doors down its length. I was sure one was going to open any second. My cock ached I was still so aroused. The chance of someone seeing us naked was so devilishly exciting. I just knew we would surely be caught nude. I was undeniably so insane with lust I no longer cared what happened.

"You want one of my colleges to catch you nude, Matthew?" Professor Choi asked.

"Yes, I mean no," I said as we were passing an office door. Professor Choi stopped in front of the door.

"Knock on that door Matthew," Professor Choi said.

I knocked on the door. A minute later, the door opened. A woman answered the door. I was excited that Professor Choi was exposing me to yet another beautiful woman. The woman at the door was slightly buxom and incredibly sexy. I really learning I was an exhibitionist at heart.

"Hello Hye, what have you brought me?" the tall blonde woman asked.

"Just wanted to show you my new playthings, Barbara," Professor Choi said.

"I see, bring them in so I can have a better look at them," Barbara said.

Barbara's office was just a neat as Hye's was. Her office was interior designed a more antique Victorian theme, however. She had a photograph of herself (Barbara) and newly elected Barack Obama on the wall. Once we were inside the woman reached out and ran her fingernail up the underside of my erection. I moaned involuntarily. I stared at Barbara's massive breasts, which sagged well down her torso. Her brassier could not quite manage their weight. I was turning into the pervert Professor Choi accused me of being. I had to blame it on the forced chastity.

"Nice equipment on this young stud," Barbara commented.

"I know I can't wait to take his virginity," Professor Choi said. Did I just hear what I think I heard? Take me now.

Barbara lifted my erection with one hand and slapped my semen-laden sack painfully with the other. I convulsed slightly as the shock and pain overloaded my senses. Barbara giggled cruelly at my distress and slapped my balls again.

"OH!" I moaned. She then slapped my bare buttocks as she laughed again.

"What about this slut?" Barbara asked as she slapped Stacey on her right breast.

"Ouch," Stacey said as Barbara slapped her other breast.

"You like pain slut?" Barbara asked Stacey.

"Yes," Stacey admitted.

"I knew you were a pain slut," Barbara said.

"She really loves to be spanked as well," Professor Hye said.

Barbara spanked Stacey on the bottom and Stacey moaned in appreciation of the severe treatment.

"They will be fun for you Hye. I remember ten years ago when you were my new toy," Barbara said.

"I know it was a great time. I will see you later Barbara," Hye said as she pulled us back into the hallway.

She pulled us down the rest of the hall to an ancient elevator. She pushed the elevator button and it arrived immediately. She opened the metal gate to access the elevator. The elevator car was empty. I breathed a sigh of relief. She pulled us into the lift closed the riveted accordion iron gate and pushed the B button. When the lift stopped, it opened to the underground staff-parking garage. She opened another antique iron gate for us to exit the elevator. I wondered if there were cameras recording our nude travels. A white four-door Toyota car was just pulling up the curved ramp on the distant side of the garage. I could smell the cold damp concrete of the structure. I could hear water dripping from the structure, due to the heavy rain that fell the day before.

"I hope no one reports us?" Stacey said.

My sociology professor was fixing her make-up in her Mazda's visor mirror, but she never looked up to catch us naked. Even though the car in which she sat was right next to, professor Choi's, she did not notice our nude state. Professor Choi pulled us to her stately white over gold Lexus and opened the car door. She pushed us into the large back seat. Her car smelled of her perfume. The same pleasant smell I knew from her class. My bottom felt strange on the cool tan leather seat. The cold leather soothed my sore-welted bottom. She closed the door and got behind the steering wheel. I was very excited about being nude and potentially caught that way in public. Stacey seemed equally excited and flustered by it. The tuned injector engine started with a roar. Professor Choi backed out of the parking spot and then we sped off towards the distant ramp.

"Are you enjoying being exhibitionists?" Professor Choi said.

"I am," Stacey, said her nipples were very erect.

"I never knew I would enjoy this as much as I do, Professor," I said, my penis was still painfully erect.

"Good, because you two will not get your clothes back until Monday," the Professor said.

"From now on you will call me mistress Hye," Mistress Hye said.

"Yes Mistress Hye," we said in unison.

She pulled out of the garage into the bright daylight and Stacey slumped in her seat in an effort to conceal her huge exposed breasts.

"Sit up don't slouch," Mistress Hye said. Stacey's nipples were hard enough to cut glass.

"Yes Mistress," Stacey said as she sat upright again. I could see her exposure both excited and terrified her. I know I was enjoying it as well.

Every red light caused us both distress. The rear windows though tinted were still quite transparent from the outside. What if a tall vehicle pulls up next to our car and calls the police? It was only a short trip, but the twenty-minute car ride seemed endless. At a signal, a lifted four-wheel drive white ford pickup pulled up next to my side of the car. The female driver could see my erection. She was an attractive looking soccer mom. She made a stroking a cock gesture with her hand as she made eye contact with the Mistress.

"Stroke it a few times. Give her a show, but if your soil my car there will be hell to pay," Mistress Choi said.

I gave my penis a few strokes for the sexy strange thirty-something woman in the pickup. It was naughty and new doing this for an audience. It was very exhilarating, nonetheless still humiliating. I loved masturbating for an audience; truth is I am vain about the size of my member and that aspect assuaged my young ego. The woman showed her approval by smiling. The soccer mom's left had appeared to be busy between her own legs. The busy intersection had four left turn lanes and it took a few minutes to cycle. I kept stroking slowly the whole time and I was getting close to climaxing. The light changed and we sped away as the soccer mom blew me a kiss.

"Stop before you unload all over my leather upholstery," Mistress Choi said. I stopped, even though I badly wanted to continue until a climax. It had been an entire week since my last eruption. My balls felt as if they were grapefruits.

Soon we pulled into a Nordic styled suburban court. The houses were circa 1950. The house sizes were upscale for that era, perhaps 2000 square feet. Large picture windows allowed surveying the activities of all inhabitants. A manifestation of the peer consumed culture of 50's America.

What will the neighbors think? What a soul-devouring trap.

The size of the houses proving the affluence enjoyed here back then. We pulled down a driveway and into her white stucco garage after she opened it with a remote. Her garage was unattached and slightly behind the house. When the red carriage styled garage door closed, she opened the car door for us. We slid out of the car. When she pulled us out through a five-paneled side door into the backyard by our shackled wrists, an attractive thirty something neighbor was watering her plants. Stacey and I were shocked with embarrassment. This woman was very cute. I was exposed to another lovely woman. She wore a blue flowered sundress and a white brimmed sun hat to protect her fair skin from the sun. Her face was model lovely and I thought I might have seen her in a magazine. Probably not, but she did have a face you would have sworn you had seen before. Her body was fit and her breasts were disproportionately large for her slight build.

"What do you have there, Hye?" the neighbor asked as she smirked.

"New toys, are you jealous, Brittany?" Mistress Hye asked.

"Yes, I long for you to play with me again," Brittany said.

"Good come for Ken's party. Bring your husband and you two sluts can only wear the matching new toys I bought you," Mistress Hye said.

"Yes mam," the neighbor said.

"I sent you an invitation," Mistress Hye said.

"Yes I received it. Terry and I will be so happy to come, thank you mistress," Brittany said.

Hye pulled us into the house and immediately greeted by a nude white man wearing a chastity cage devise on his penis. He was quite thin and somewhat tall. His thin body was totally shaved. The only hair he wore was on his head. We waited in the mudroom. Mistress Choi removed our handcuffs.

"Hello dear," Mistress Hye said.

"Hello Mistress," he said.

"This is my husband Kenneth Burnside," Hye said. Professor Choi had kept her last name.

"Get some water to wash my feet slave. I don't want my floors soiled," Mistress Hye said. I could smell simmering Asian cuisine.

Ken went and brought a basin of water and a washcloth and towel. Ken washed her feet after taking off her shoes and sexy white stockings. He washed her dainty feet and dried them. Then he kissed her feet.

"You two wash each other's feet," Mistress Hye said as Ken started to suck her toes.

"That's right suck all my toes slave," Mistress Hye said to Ken. Ken was happy to suck each toe.

I washed Stacey's feet first. Stacey was very ticklish. I enjoyed the pleasant sound of her laugh. Then she washed my feet. She tickled my feet and discovered I too was quite ticklish. Ken finished sucking toes and turned to usher us in to his house. A purple round plastic jewel protruded from his anus. It was the end of a butt plug. I had seen similar ones in porn videos. I wondered what one would feel like inside me.

"Now you may enter my home," She said.

We entered the house and we stopped in the kitchen. The kitchen obviously remodeled, though it was retro and was fitting for the age of the house. The refrigerator was a fifties remake, its round corners making it look cute.

"Are you ready for your blow job Ken?" Mistress Hye asked.

"Yes indeed, it has been a month," he said.

"I know I promised you a blow job today, but I never said who would give it to you," Hye said.

Mistress Hye reached into a drawer and retrieved a wooden barbeque skewer. She broke it in two and held the two pieces in her hand. She rolled them around in her palm. She held them points out toward me.

"Pick one, short straw sucks from his straw," Mistress said laughing cruelly at her own pun.

I picked one and Stacey picked one. I was thankful hers was shorter than mine was. I was not ready to blow another man even for Professor Choi. The mistress unlocked Ken's cage and his penis was exposed. It was little over 4 inches long hard. Stacey obediently sucked his penis and he shot his load after only a few minutes. After a month of chastity, he had a hair trigger. Stacey's mouth was full of semen.

"Kiss Matthew and share his goodness," Mistress said.

Stacey kissed me and used her tongue to force his seed into my mouth. It was not very tasty, but I obediently accepted it for my mistress. I knew I had just crossed a most perverse line in the sand. It was so contrary to my parent's proper upbringing of me. Stacey was an accomplished kisser and she continued to explore my mouth with her tongue. I was enjoying her passionate attention. Soon professor Choi grew jealous and stopped our impromptu make-out session.

"Suck Ken hard again so he can ravage your pussy. Happy birthday dear," Hye said.

"Come along Matthew, I want you to help me change my clothes," my mistress said.

I followed her towards her bedroom. Once inside her bedroom she kissed me passionately. She kissed even better than Stacey did. She kissed me for several minutes and I felt light headed. My penis was leaking fluid by the time she stopped.

"Undress me slave," she said.

I unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it gently off her silky shoulders. I folded it neatly. Her brassiere was white lace and I could just see her hard nipples faintly through it. I unclasped her brassiere and it was a fantasy comes true her glorious breasts were exposed. They were magnificent. Her brown nipples were indeed hard. Her two areolas were the large and were crowned by long nipples.

"Suck them gently slave," she ordered.

I happily obliged her. I suckled one and then the other as she sighed in appreciation. I repeatedly switched from one to the other to Mistress Hye's delight. Her nipples were quite sensitive. Her breath became labored and she seemed ready to climax. She was reveling in ecstasy, as I enjoyed her breasts. Her breasts tasted great, I could not get enough of them. After a few minutes, she had me continue taking off the rest of her clothing. I removed her pleated white skirt and white lace thong panties. Her shapely bottom was as impressive as her breasts. Her sex was clean-shaven. Her vaginal lips protruded slightly from her crease. She pushed me onto my knees.

"Lick my pussy slave," she said.

I licked her pink crinkly labia and soon she was dripping wet. She smiled at me sweetly. Then she laid me on my back on her bed. Then she climbed onto my painfully hard shaft. This was my very first time with a woman.

"If you come before I do I will make you clean me out and finish me with your tongue," she said.

She then lowered her pussy slowly onto my cock. Her tight vaginal walls squeezed my shaft and then she began to piston up and down. Her velvet hole felt better than anything I had ever experienced. I was quickly reaching the point of no return. She reached behind her bottom to squeeze my balls just before I climaxed. Her method stopped my orgasm before it started. It was not long until I was about to climax again and she reached back and squeezed me for a second time. I did not climax once more. She was using some sort of pressure technique to ruin my orgasm each time I got close. Finally, she let me climax right before she did.

"You came first," she said as she straddled my face. Her snatch dripping with my juice, she grabbed my balls and squeezed.