Professor Choi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These things are great," Barbara said.

They varied the intensity of the shocks as they played with their willing victims.

"Yes they are quite fun," Hye said as they zapped there tender anal tunnels.

"Stacey I order you to lick Barbara's pussy and Matthew lick mine," Mistress Hye commanded.

Our tired mouths went to work once more as the mistresses continued to toy with Ben and Connie. The perverted couple was enjoying the entire thing. It was not really much of a punishment for Ben and Connie. Hye and Barbara switched from pain to pleasure as their method of torment. Alternating readily between the two, Ben and Connie were becoming incoherent in their grunting. Soon a shock caused Connie to squirt in orgasmic bliss. Ben shot semen onto the floor as well. Hye and Barbara climaxed as well.

"Lick up your messes now," Barbara ordered.

The happy couple cleaned the floor with their tongues.

"It is time to have the cake," Mistress Hye announced.

Ken and I went for the cake, knife, forks and plates. When we came back, we sang happy birthday. Hye, Sandra and I sang it a second time in Korean.

"I did not know you spoke a little Korean, Matthew," Hye said.

"Yes I know a little, I lived there for three years when I was a teen," I said.

"Now it is time to spank Ken for his birthday," Mistress Hye said. She went to a cupboard and took a die out of a board game.

"Every Mistress gets to spank him, but first you must roll the die. If it is, even you will spank his bottom, though rolling odd numbers allow you to spank his balls. Ken is forty-one so that number of spanks will be administered by every Mistress," High said. That meant Barbara, Sandra and Hye would all spank Ken.

"Oh how fun, I hope I roll an odd number," Barbara said.

"You can roll first then, Barbara," Mistress Hye said.

Barbara rolled a three. She pushed Ken onto his back. Then she struck his balls with a crop as we all counted one to forty-one. Ken was a pain slut and he enjoyed every blow. Sandra rolled a four next. She found a menacing looking maple wood paddle. The paddle shape was carved with two elliptical faces. It looked like a cricket bat. She wailed away as the guests counted.

"One," we all chanted.

"Two," decried the chorus.

"Three," we said.

This went on all the way to forty-one. The wooden paddle leaving visible bluish marks on Kens pale white ass.

"That has become boring," Hye said. "Matthew go to the kitchen and retrieve a handful of wooden skewers," she continued.

I returned with them. She broke one of them shortening it.

"All men except Ken draw a straw," Hye said. "The short straw will either service Ken's asshole or cock with his mouth depending on what I roll," Hye said.

We all drew straws and Ben pulled the short one. Hye then rolled a six.

"Since I rolled an even number you will suck his cock while I spank him Ben," Mistress Hye said.

"Yes Mistress," Ben said. I did not feel as special knowing almost everyone here was Hye's slave.

He took Ken's small cock into his mouth as Hye paddled Ken bruised buttocks. Once again, we counted the strokes.

"One, Two, Three," we chanted.

Just as we reached forty-one Ken's cock spewed his seed into Ben's mouth. Connie rushed over to share the fluid by passionately kissing her husband. I once again became hard. I must be a total degenerate. This all was so contrary to my parents' training. I should be repulsed, not aroused by this debauchery.

"Masturbate for us Matthew," Mistress Hye ordered. I did as she asked; it was exciting to do this for an audience. I was about to climax, but she cruelly stopped me form coming once again.

"Now for your reward Matthew, you can fuck Stacey," Mistress Hye said.

"Roll the die Stacy. An odd roll he ploughs your asshole and an even roll he will take your pussy," Mistress Hye said.

Stacey rolled a five and I waited for her to go to her hands and knees. Once she was down, I shoved my nine inches slowly up her rectum. Stacey's rectum was very tight as forced my monster into it. Once it bottomed out, I shoved in and out slowly. Her bowels were squeezing my cock tightly. It was most debase doing this for an audience.

"Help me hold Matthew down," Hye asked Barbara.

Barbara and Hye held me still as James violated my anal orifice.

"You will learn to love this Matthew. Fuck his ass James," Hye said.

James raped my ass as I raped Stacey. I was debased even further. The perverted thing was we all were willing participants. My cock opened up the anal passage of my victim, James cock opened my anal passage. A room full of people watched as if it was a sporting event, cheering as on with guttural language. James penetration felt incredible against my prostrate. The audience was most appreciative as we fucked like vile animals. James rammed in and out of me as I rammed in and out of Stacey. Soon we all climaxed in a sweaty heap. My load dripped out of Stacey's arse. Stacey climaxed without any vaginal contact. She must be a real pain slut. I could feel James load dribbling down my leg. I feared it was blood from my ass.

"Am I bleeding Mistress Hye?" I asked.

"Of course not cumslut, Lick your cum out of Stacey's ass," She ordered.

I lay on my back and Stacey lowered her ass to my mouth. I complied even though I did not want to and licked my semen out of her ass. My tongue slithered up her anus. Mistress Hye used her mouth to clean my cock. Soon she was licking James come out of my ass. I could not believe she would do this for me. Her tongue felt incredible as it penetrated me. My cock was erect again. She moved back to my penis and sucked me again. I climaxed into her lovely mouth. She then kissed me with her mouth full of my seed. Her tongue explored my mouth expertly.

"Do you want another cock up your ass Matthew," Hye asked.

"Only if you will lick me clean again Mistress," I said.

"Maybe tomorrow," Mistress Hye said.