Professor Choi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clean up your mess now," Professor Choi said.

I stopped hesitating and licked it up; after all, she had me by my balls. Soon I licked it clean and proceeded to lick her clitoris. It was my newly acquired skill and I made good use of it. She bucked in another orgasm and it was so exciting that I was hard again.

"You like being my cumslut," she said.

I did not reply. It was overwhelming finally having lost my nerd cherry. I was secretly terrified that I might never have sex.

"Say you love being my cumslut and I will do you again," she said.

"I love being your cumslut," I said.

I would have said anything to enter her velvet tunnel again. She climbed back on my shaft. Her pussy felt just as incredible the second time, but it took far longer for me to reach the edge this time. She still spoiled several orgasms with her strong small hand's grip. She seemed into keeping me in sensual agony. She caused me much sexual frustration before allowing my release. After edging me, two more times. She rode me hard and fast and I came again. She climbed back on my face and I licked her out readily. I used my newfound oral skill and she came again. She looked back and noticed I had another erection.

"Cumslut," she said. I could not deny it.

She pulled me into the shower and we kissed passionately while we washed each other. She took waterproof scissors and trimmed my pubic hair very short. She found a razor and lathered up my privates. She then shaved them clean with expert skill. She then lathered up the rest of my body and shaved my body clean as well. She rinsed me off and I felt even more naked without hair. When we got out of the shower, I dried her off. Then I helped her into black leather, a sexy under bust corset. I tied the back laces up and she looked stunning in it, like a goddess. She wore no panties, but I helped pull thigh high black fishnet stockings onto her long lovely legs. My hands enjoyed the subtle feel of her legs. Her lovely sex lips were out on display. She had me brush her silky hair and put it into a bun. Her hair smelled of lilac as the brush separated the strands. The final touch was her make-up, including enticing red lipstick. I had never felt so sexually excited or alive, as I did in her sexy presence. I loved serving her as her dressing maid.

We went back to the kitchen just in time for dinner.

"Did you enjoy your present dear?" Hye asked.

"Yes dear," Ken said.

We all sat at the table and started to eat.

"Would you like to keep her?" Hye asked.

"Oh yes," Ken said.

"Good, because I am keeping Matthew," she said as she grabbed my hard member, staking her claim. She never asked if we wanted to be owned, yet neither of us spoke up. I knew it was the fulfillment of my secret dream.

"Next semester you will both leave the dorms and live here," the mistress said.

"Yes mistress," I said.

"Yes mistress," Stacey said.

"Your small penis is not enough for me anymore Ken," mistress Hye said as she cruelly belittled Ken. His penis quickly became erect. It seemed they both enjoyed this behavior.

"Don't worry Stacey we will share Matthew's nine inches," Mistress Choi said.

"Thank you mistress," Stacey said.

"Now for some rules of the house, all my slaves will be kept nude unless I say otherwise. Male slaves are subservient to female slaves. Everyone is subservient to me. Is that understood?" Mistress Hye said.

"Yes mistress," I said.

"Yes mistress, doesn't that mean I will own your husband," Stacey said.

"I know you will, but it is not right for a man to own a woman. He likes to be very submissive anyway," Mistress Choi said.

Ken smiled as if he just received the best present ever and I knew just how he felt. The food was delicious. The two most beautiful women I knew were exposed at the table. What could be better? There were only chopsticks for cutlery. I knew how to use them do to the time my family had lived in Busan Korea. Stacey was trying to learn how to use them. Mistress Choi was patiently instructing her how to eat with them.

"Ken married me in Korea and brought me home with him," Mistress Hye said.

"Yes but you are a naturalized citizen now," Ken said.

"I left a very prestigious university in Soul, but I like it here better," Hye said.

"That was a long plane trip," Ken said.

"Especially since, I had a vibrating egg up your arse the whole way. I had the wireless remote and used it to torment him endlessly," She said. What a deliciously perverse story.

"How long was the flight?" Stacey asked.

"It took over thirteen hours just to San Francisco," Ken said.

"How ever did Ken endure it," Stacey asked smiling wickedly.

"You should have seen the two stewardesses spank him in the galley on the connecting flight here. His vibrating egg fell out on the floor and they enjoyed shoving it back in," Mistress Hye said.

"That trip sounded memorable," Stacey said.

When dinner was finished, Ken and I were required to clean the kitchen. When we were finished, we went out to the living room. Stacey was licking Mistress Hye on her labia. Stacey moved to Hye's Clitoris and Stacey was just causing our Mistress to climax as we stopped in front of her.

The doorbell rang and Ken went to answer it still nude.

"Did I forget to mention the birthday party?" Mistress Hye said.

We both gulped and turned white.

"And what is a party without party favors? You two will be the party favors," She said dreadfully amused with her own joke.

"Come and greet our guests," She continued.

First, to arrive were a late forties couple; the man's name was Ben and the wife was Connie. By the way Hye was dressed it was obvious this would be an orgy. Ben was a fit looking scientist type man in spectacles. His hair was turning slightly grey. He was about 5 foot ten. Connie was a buxom bleach blonde-haired woman of about 5 foot six.

"Did you bring the prototypes?" Mistress Hye said.

"Oh yes and they tested fantastic," Ben said. He went to the entry hall and retrieved a box. He handed it to Hye.

She opened the box and inside was two polished aluminum butt plugs and a segmented remote. There was also a charging system.

"The remotes chain together with plugs and tabs, much like Legos. Each has separate channels one for each control devises," Ben said.

"Are they charged?" Hye asked.

"Yes and the charge should last about three to four hours with normal usage," Ben said.

"Well let's try them out. Ken I need some lube please," Mistress Hye said.

Ken left and came back with of the lube. Once he handed it to Hye, he went back into the kitchen.

"Stacey and Matthew come here and bend over. We both did as she asked. Ben lubed one butt plug and Mistress Hye lubed the other. Mistress Hye inserted it slowly up my virgin rectum. My tight sphincter resisted her violation. It caused my ass both pain and discomfort.

"Breathe my pet," Mistress Hye said. When my muscles relaxed, she rammed the plug home. Ben did the same to Stacey. I had never had anything up my ass before and it was odd yet strangely exciting. The plug hurt as the big part stretched my sphincter. Once it was in it did not hurt anymore. Stacey seemed more accustomed to the experience. Connie seemed disappointed that Hye was not using one of the prototypes in her.

"They have remarkable technology they stand by without using hardly any power. The lithium batteries inside the devises are the smallest and best available. They are waterproof and safe. When you want to give them a shock of electricity just push the shock button. It has a setting from one to ten. One is very mild, yet ten is quite painful. They also utilize a cellphone vibration system that is controlled by the lower buttons," Ben said.

"Which one controls what devise?" Mistress Hye asked.

"Not sure you will have to test to see," Ben said. Mistress set the setting on one and pushed a button.

"Ewe that tingles," Stacey said. Mistress Hye pushed the other button.

"Oh, that hurts," I said as electricity jolted my anus.

"It is supposed to, that way you will be totally obedient," Mistress Hye said.

The rest of the guests began arriving. The neighbors obediently came naked; Terry and Brittany had come through the mudroom. They had jade-jeweled butt plugs inserted in their asses, wearing their toys just as Mistress Hye had instructed. Brittany's large breasts had pierced nipples, with small rings through the piercings. One nipple ring threaded through an H and the other had a C. Did Mistress Hye own them as well? Terry had a leather cock ring insuring his perpetual erection. Ben and Connie quickly disrobed as well. Connie wore a leather series of straps that made up a bikini, but it did nothing but frame her breasts and vagina. Connie had pierced nipples also. The doorbell rang again.

"Answer the door Matthew," Mistress Hye said.

I answered the door. Her porch was visible to the whole court; any of her neighbors could easily see a nude nerd answering the door. I barely cracked open the door. The beautiful guest forced the door open and I was wonderfully exposed as the door fully opened. It was Chemistry Professor Sandra Lee and her husband. Sandra Lee was another Asian beauty. Sandra handed mistress Hye a pink bakery box, I assumed it contained a birthday cake.

"Thanks for picking that up, Sandra," Mistress Hye said.

As I took her coat to hang it in the entry closet, her black leather corset came into view. The under bust corset framed her hourglass figure, yet left her nipples exposed. Her "C" cup breasts stood straight out without any sag. Her black hair and corset set off the perfection of her lovely skin. She too wore no panties, yet wore thigh high fishnet stockings. The corset had two red leather accent triangles on each side, which acted like darts accenting her waist. The red and black leathers contrasted marvelously. Her husband Nathan wore only a rhinestone embellished collar and a matching cock ring as she held his leash. His hair was dyed to look like feathers, a fashion statement of that era. His seven-inch member stood out in front of him. His balls were red from the cock rings constriction.

"Take the cake to the kitchen, Matthew," Mistress Choi said. I took the cake to Ken. Ken was wearing a flowered yellow apron at the sink. Ken opened the box to see what it looked like. It was a fresh cream cake from the Korean Bakery. The red sugar sculpted Chrysanthemum flower adorned its top. It was a classic Korean dessert. My father had taken me to Korea when he worked for IBM Asia. We had lived there for three years. My mind remembered how my teenage self-had fantasized about our Korean housekeeper, Jin Ju. I accidently walked in on her in the bath and she spanked me for my discretion. After that, the unforgettable event consumed my teenage minds every waking hour. The cake was dainty and I wondered why Hye had ordered it for Ken.

"This is Hye's favorite cake," Ken said.

"Matthew Hurry and bring out the drinks," Mistress Hye said. Ken had prepared a tray of cocktails. I took the tray and returned to the living room.

"Stacey go and get the tray of hors d'oeuvres," Mistress Hye ordered. Stacey came out with another tray. The guests were being quite liberal with their hands as we served them. I felt like a piece of meat. It was most arousing. After everyone had a drink, the doorbell rang again.

"Put the tray down and answer the door Matthew," mistress Hye asked.

I walked to the door and opened it; this time I wickedly opened it all the way. I felt naughty with my cock out for the neighborhood to see. Barbara was outside the door she had a leashed man in tow. I took their coats and he was nude. He had brown hair and he was short with a large cock. He too had a cock ring on and his constrained balls were red. Cock rings were definitely a fashion hit with this group. He had pierced nipples and two rings with a chain connecting them adorned his piercings. Barbara was also dressed in a leather corset without panties. Her corset had two leather strapped triangles as a cup less halter around her big exposed breasts. Their heft caused them to sag quite impressively.

"I have my new toys as well Matthew," Barbara said.

"I see that," I said.

"This is James. I have trained him well. He does whatever I demand," Barbara said.

"Nice to meet you James," I said.

"Give Matthew a proper hello James," Barbara said.

James dropped to his knees in front of me and quickly took my cock into his mouth. I tried to pull my penis out of his mouth, but Mistress Hye used the shocking butt plug to stop my attempt. The intense pain was effective in stopping my resistance. I let him suck me as the filthy humiliation excited me to the core.

"Keep still Matthew," Mistress Hye said.

James' experienced mouth started to feel very good on my member. I was so ashamed that his oral ministrations were so exciting. It was indecent.

"Don't cheat James out of his favorite snack Matthew," Barbara said with a cruel laugh. I wondered if she was telling the truth about his proclivity to sperm. I suspected he was a forced participant as well. I looked into his eyes to see if I was right. His eyes seemed hollow as if they exposed his tormented soul. He seemed quite sad about blowing me.

Mistress Hye used her phone to film as I received my first homosexual fellatio experience. It felt very good and I felt quite guilty about it feeling so. The entire room was watching my homosexual initiation. This made me feel even more dirty and humiliated. This all went against my conservative upbringing. I was trying very hard not climax in another man's mouth, even though I was quickly losing my ability to resist that inevitability. His tongue and lips were so talented, that I was getting very close. Mistress Hye gave my prostrate a mild shock along with vibration through the aluminum butt plug and I unloaded into his mouth. The mild shock felt incredibly nice. The climax was very intense. I felt weak. My knees were weak from the experience.

"Give James a thank you kiss Matthew," Mistress Hye said.

I hesitated so she gave my rectum a painful jolt with the devils devise. I knew I had better obey. I then kissed James and he used his tongue to force my own come into my mouth. She filmed our intimate kiss. I started to wonder about the mounting price of having Mistress Hye own me.

"Give James a proper hello in return," Mistress Hye ordered. Did she expect me to suck his dick?

"You heard me suck him now," Mistress Hye said as she gave my anus a painful jolt to make her point.

I went to my knees and took James penis into my mouth. His massive member stretched my lips. He grabbed my hair and started to fuck my mouth gagging me with his girth. I struggled to breathe as his member blocked my airway. It was if he considered this payback time.

"Stacey I want you to give Barbara a proper greeting," Mistress Hye Choi said.

Stacey did not hesitate as she greedily licked Barbara's slit. Several mild wonderful vibrating shocks to my prostrate had my cock hard again. Mistress Hye filmed my sucking James with her phone. Getting a homosexual blowjob before an audience was humiliating, but giving one was ever more so. James was violently fucking my mouth: obviously sadistically enjoying using my lips as his gay fuck toy. His shaft thrust in and out of my mouth. Soon James was emptying his balls down my throat. I gagged and sputtered. Mistress Hye pulled my head toward her phone to better record my humiliation. Semen was leaking out of the corner of my mouth. I felt degraded. I loved it.

"Go give the rest of our male guests a proper hello Matthew. After all you are one of the party favors," Mistress Hye said wickedly.

"Suck me good boy," Ben said as I was now in front of him.

Ben demandingly stood his erect member in front of me and soon his cock forced into my mouth. I took it in knowing my asshole would pay an extremely painful price if I did not.

"Be an obedient slut for me Matthew and I will reward you with something very special later," Mistress Hye said.

Ben rammed my tonsils with his member. My lips were becoming sore from the abuse.

"Stacey you will make sure to give all the female guests a proper greeting," Mistress Hye said.

Stacey was now licking Connie and Connie was noisily enjoying it. She made porn sounding grunts and groans. I thought those were only part of the theatrical side of porn, but Connie actually sounded like that. I realized how little I knew about sex. Ben kept his dick thrusting in and out of my tiring lips. I saw Connie squirt out of the corner of my eye as her screech announced her orgasm. Seeing his wife come motivated Ben to unload into my throat. The salty semen was pasting my mouth closed. I used my tongue to try to free my glued lips.

"Get going Cumslut," Mistress Hye said shocking my anus painfully.

I moved to Terry and Stacey moved to Brittany. Terry forced his cock into my mouth. Stacey seemed to enjoy licking Brittany. Terry also loved dominating me in this perverse act. His cock slid in and out of my oral orifice.

"Nathan would you rather wait for Matthew to finish or have me make Terry blow you while Matthew is busy on him?" Mistress Hye asked.

"Please make Terry suck me off, I can't wait," Nathan said. Thank you Nathan I thought.

Terry went on his knees as I lay between his legs so he could obey Mistress Hye.

"Could I have the same deal with Brittany?" Sandra asked.

"Anything for my best friend," Mistress Hye said.

Sandra, Stacey and Brittany arranged themselves in a similar fashion, which enabled Brittany to lick Sandra's slightly protruding vaginal lips. Barbara was forcing Ken to lick out her butthole, which he was very happy to do. His tongue was probing deep up her bowels.

"You are such a good ass licker Ken," Barbara said.

"Yes he is very well trained, the perfect husband," Mistress Hye said.

"I taught you well, you are a very good Mistress Hye," Barbara said.

A few minutes later Mistress Hye had Ben, Connie both bent over the back of the couch, and she was paddling their bare behinds.

"There are penalties for being late on my deadlines," Mistress Hye said as she swatted them.

"Sorry Mistress, but the precise machining took time," Ben said.

"I know but I must have them to market before Christmas," Mistress Hye said as she continued to assault their reddening behinds.

"Sit on the couch with your legs spread Ben," Mistress Hye said.

"Since it is mostly Ben's fault, work his balls over good Connie," Mistress Hye said as she handed a riding crop to Connie. Connie had a gleeful look on her face as she whacked his sack. It was obvious that he was also into getting his balls worked over. She swatted his balls violently and Ben moaned in pain.

For the third time a man erupted into my mouth as Terry came. Nathan climaxed soon after into Terry's mouth. Stacey, Sandra, and Brittany were finishing their tryst as well. Sandra was glowing from her powerful orgasm. Brittany squealed as she climaxed.

"I told you we should have brought the prototypes to her when they were finished two weeks ago," Connie said.

"You know I am very busy at Intel," Ben said.

"You should have called me Connie. Now I am very angry with both of you," Mistress Hye said. The room became very charged; it was as if our Mistress's mood could ignite the very atmosphere. There was a settling fear descending in the room.

"Ken please will you retrieve the devises from Stacey and Matthew and go clean them. When you are finished bring them to me," Mistress Hye said.

In the meantime, Connie and Ben both spread eagle on the couch, were experiencing Hye's wrath. Barbara and Hye both took up riding crops to torture their most intimate bits. I was certain that both Ben and Connie had hoped for just such an outcome. They obviously wanted punishment. Hye hit Connie on her clitoris as Barbara struck ben on his sack. Then they worked on their nipples. Then their attention was back to their reproductive bits. Hye and Barbara lubed the cleaned devises that Ken had returned. Barbara shoved one up Ben's ass and Hye shoved one up Connie's tight rectum. Hye separated the controls and handed one to Barbara. Barbara kissed Hye on the lips. It was going to get very intense now. The dials were set to ten and they pushed the shock buttons. The control Barbara held shocked Connie and Hye had Bens. Ben and Connie were convulsing in blissful agony as the two cruel mistresses worked them over with electric shocks and vibrations. Hye and Barbara looked at each other elatedly.