Professor Gets Taught

Story Info
Professor gets a lesson in submission.
1k words
10.3k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you like this one. I'm always listening for constructive criticism. If your commenting to tell me this sucks....I appreciate that, but that's my starting point already.

For a friend...

Last week, I accepted an offer to guest lecture in the English department at a local university. I was going to talk about romanticism in literature with some creative writing thrown in for good measure. The next morning, I stepped up to the lectern with a bright-eyed "Good morning" when I noticed a student that made me have to restrain a small gasp of surprise. Sitting in the back row of the lecture hall, and looking as handsome as ever, was a student that I taught last year. As a tall woman, I am drawn to men I have to look up to and that was the first thing I noticed about this young man. He was 6' 3" with dark hair that stopped at the collar and a medium build that showed he worked out...often. I'd noticed him often last year as he was smart and engaging with an impressive bulge usually outlined in his casual, first-thing-in-the-morning sweat pants. He was a recurring star in my nightly masturbation sessions and I imagined he would be a good, strong, lasting fuck. Hell, he'd already made me cum over and over just thinking about it.

I launched into my lecture without a hitch, but I could feel my pussy getting wet from the intruding thoughts of what this man looked like naked, leaning over me, holding my hands down over my head while he pumped what had to be a large thick cock in and out....and "Ok...get it together," I thought repressing what was turning into a nice little sidebar in my head.

Halfway through my discussion, I threw out a short writing assignment and the class went heads-down over their laptops churning out what I knew would be trope-filled paragraphs or mostly unoriginal prose and only once-in-a-while stumbling on someone whose talent captured my interest. I wandered from row to row pausing now and then to read a sentence or two or correct someone way off course.

Eventually I came to the back row and approached the young man trying not to make it obvious that I was looking more at his crotch than his screen. I stepped up to him on his left side and leaned down to read his work. I leaned far enough down so that he was eye level with my chest and he instantly glanced down my dress noticing the tops of my tits sitting proud of the bra cups containing them. He was trying to explain his work but lost his train of thought over and over at the sight of my tits. My proximity to him was closing. Without a word, he slipped his hand over mine and squeezed slightly. It was a bold move in a room full of people and on a woman he'd only ever seen as an authority figure. I tried to resist, I really did, but allowing the gesture was tacit permission for him to keep going. He released my hand and while reading his work out loud in a low voice as a pretense, he dropped his hand down to my calf and rubbed me lightly.

My breath hitched and he slid his hand up slowly under my dress until it rested high up on my thigh. I was frozen. The clicking of laptop keys was the only sound in the room. Boldly he slid his hand inside my thigh until his fingers rested on the hem of my panties. Without pause, he slipped his fingers inside and pressed them against my pussy lips. There was no resistance as my pussy juice was freely flowing and he pressed two fingers inside me and began sawing them in and out slowly. Instead of retreating like I should have, I casually widened my stance to allow better access. He rolled his thumb forward so that it brushed my clit on every upstroke. My head dropped low between my shoulders as I struggled to keep from moaning. I saw him smirking confidently when I bothered to open my eyes and noticed his other hand gripping his cock through his sweatpants. I didn't dare offer to help. It was already obvious to anyone who was looking that I was close to cumming.

He advanced the pace of his intruding (welcome?) fingers with my sensitive clit getting plenty of attention. My heart was pounding and my breath was fast. I could feel my nipples rubbing against my bra. I could feel my pussy dripping all over his hand. I could feel my legs quivering. Was that someone asking a question? I didn't care. A short, fast burst of pumping fingers took me over the top and I squeezed my eyes shut tightly and concentrated on the waves radiating outward from my pussy to my entire body. I'm sure I let out a moan of some kind because I swear I saw a quick glance from a few rows down.

He removed his hand from under my dress and I straightened and tried to say something scholarly about his work, but I'm sure it was nonsense that came out of my mouth. He raised his finger to point at the screen but instead sucked my pussy juice from it with a smug look of conquest on his face.

I walked back down to the lectern as the class was wrapping up and people were gathering their things to leave. As they filed by, I called out an assignment for them to work on when the young man paused in front of me glancing around to make sure no one was close by. He placed a small piece of paper on my desk while holding eye contact and walked out without a word.

I picked it up and read: "You taste wonderful. Be at my apartment at 7 tonight in the same dress without panties. Don't be late."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Sister's Best Friend A young man finds love with a special young woman.in First Time
My Mother's Best Friend He had no idea that she returned his feelings.in Mature
Taking Over The School Pt. 01 A student bullied for his race, starts his revenge.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mounting Ms. Johnson Ms Johnson is untouchable.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Babysitter Babysitter tries to reel in a man.in Mature
More Stories