All Comments on 'Professor Mary becomes a Houseslut Ch. 03'

by Storyteller518

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope you continue and the chapters get longer but the story is great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

actually did not like this chapter. I know this is a fantasy fiction but some common sense still has to be applied. Kevin's aggressiveness for a 20 year old is way out of line, and he defiantly would not call a 40 year old a slut or whore regardless how much shit he has on her. The conversation with the next landlord was so far from the imagination I had to read it twice to see if I read it correctly. The story had plenty of merit until this chapter, this chapter seem to be written by a young teenage boy who just realized he had a dick. Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Even though I somewhat agree with Pappasleaze, I did really like this chapter. The major problem is that this feels like you skipped about 3 chapters. If this had been 6 months worth of consistent dominance and submission then maybe. I think it would have worked better if there had been a few chapters where the young kid slowly learns how far he is able to push her envelope while gaining confidence himself, just able to overcome her resistance each time (or maybe not quite sometimes and has to come back later and threaten her again to get her to resubmit), and where she slowly loses her self confidence and (minus a couple of flare ups of resistance, each beaten back by some threats and humiliation) finds it easier to just concede and obey - plus, her body traitorously finds it hot.

But going from proud feminist to naturally submissive slut in like a week and change is a bit hard to swallow - and frankly, loses a little bit of the downfall. She's already gone by this point. Drag that fall as long as possible. She should be hating this, resisting this, fighting his dominance, only to be degradingly put in her place time and again, and humiliatingly finding her body betraying her attempts to reject finding pleasure in his touch. Even once she's done cumming, it should follow with shame and self-loathing, with yet another reaffirmation to resist him, as she's again made to submit.

I love these stories and the premise of the slow degradation, but don't rush to the end. Drag out that fall, having her resist the whole way until at a critical juncture, the unthinkable happens and she finally loses what little hope she was hanging on to and realizes she has no options and no chance for escape - this is now her life. And THEN, she finally breaks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

good story but I do hope she does not get to like it and keeps trying to get out of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter

nairdahnairdahalmost 2 years ago

Great story so far, keep up the great work! I seriously cannot wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Any more chapters on the way?

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81over 1 year ago

Hehe. What a sweet, sweet D/s story. Mary is gonna make a fine little doll.

kaele24kaele24over 1 year ago

Cool story look forward how it will goes further! Well done !

ConstructiveConstructiveover 1 year ago

You have people eager for a new chapter, please give us an update

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still hoping for more chapters to come. Wonderful dynamics between the two. Like the gradual, playful shift

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Omg am I glad I found this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous