Professor Parent Student Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I come yet?"

"No, but...."

"Do you want your daughter to remain in college, or not?"

"Yes, but I didn't think it would ever come to this," Penny said, "and right in front of my daughter!"

"You told her to look away, which she hasn't done for even an instant. I think she's enjoying this little sex show," the Professor said, as she looked the sexy daughter up and down a bit hungrily.

"I am not," Karlee denied.

"Mmmmmmm," the Professor smirked, seeing right past her defensive denial. Returning her attention to the kneeling Dean, she asked, "And why shouldn't I use your tongue until I come all over your face? That's what you did with me, before you'd give me that recommendation."

The Professor grabbed the Dean's head, and pulled her back into her wetness.

"This is just so fucked up," Karlee said, watching helplessly.

"You're the cheater," the Professor said. "Your Mom is the manipulator."

"But this is so wrong!" Karlee said, unwilling to admit how horny she was getting.

Penny licked aggressively, trying to get her oppressor off as quickly as she could.

"It feels very right to me," the Professor moaned, before pushing Penny's head back a little and asking, "Which of us is in charge now?"

"You're in charge," Penny said, although her tone said that her answer was obligatory. "May I please stop now?"

"Did you allow me to stop?" Deidre asked rhetorically. "No, you made me keep licking until you squirted all over my face."

"You're so sick, Professor," Karlee accused, shaking her head in disapproval, even as her pussy was really beginning to tingle.

"Mmmmm, maybe so, but your Mom is a natural pussy muncher," the Professor moaned, arching her back, and beginning to grind slowly on the Mom's face.

"Gross," Karlee said, just because she thought she should.

Penny was actually getting a little horny herself, as she hungrily licked the pussy, shaking her head back and forth, and attacking the clit.

"Oh, yes slut, eat my pussy, don't stop, don't you dare fucking stop," the Professor moaned, before looking at the coed and saying, while she came, "Your Mom is making me come at this very moment."

"Gross," Karlee repeated with a grimace.

Penny licked up the sudden gush of pussy cum enthusiastically, briefly forgetting who was watching her submissive act, and just enjoying the sweet nectar of this woman's cum.

Once her orgasm was spent, Professor Adams pushed the older woman's head away.

"Okay, so we're done here now," Penny declared.

"No, we're not," The Professor shook her head, as she got off her desk. "We need to discuss how we'll get your daughter through this class."

"What does that even mean?" Karlee asked.

"I don't know, honey," Penny said, licking the nectar from her lips, without realizing she was doing it.

"Oh, I think that you do," Deidre disagreed, as she pulled the Dean from her knees to her feet.

"You've already totally disgraced me in front of my daughter. I think we're done," Penny said firmly, sounding more like her usual controlling self.

"Oh, Penny, Penny, Penny," the Professor said in a tone dripping with condescension. "You won't be done until I say that you're done."

"I did what you wanted me to," Penny pointed out.

"Yes, my Mom ate your pussy," Karlee chimed in. "She gave you an orgasm, and you bragged about it."

"Yes, she did," the Professor agreed, as she pulled the Dean's dress up and over her head. "And she did it pretty well."

"Whoah! I don't ever want to see my Mom naked," Karlee objected.

"What are you doing?" Penny said, suddenly wearing only her bra, garter-belt, and stockings, and just like the Professor no underwear, since she always made sure her pussy was easy access for whomever she decided to get between her legs that day... seldom being the day when at least one woman wasn't between her legs. She considered it one of the perks of her lofty position.

"I see you still dress like a sexy slut underneath your clothing," the Professor observed, as she reached around to unclasp the bra. "Isn't your Mom a sexy slut, Karlee?"

"Jesus!" Karlee gasped, astonished to see her mother wearing such sensual lingerie. It was undoubtedly sexy, and so contradictory to her outer business attire.

"This has gone far enough," Penny said, as her bra was removed and her firm tits were suddenly within view... although she failed to back up her decisive words with any action... she just stood there and allowed her former teaching assistant to stand behind her, reach around her, and feel her up.

"Don't pretend you don't want me to eat that sweet pussy of yours," the Professor said while she groped her. "You made me eat it pretty much every day when I was your assistant... or what did you call me?"

The Professor's left hand went around to the Dean's pussy as the Dean sheepishly admitted, very conscious of her daughter's attentive presence, "My pet submissive."

"Yeah, you loved having me between your legs eating your pussy, didn't you?"

"Please, not in front of my daughter," Penny moaned softly.

"Yes. Do I really have to watch this?" Karlee demanded, her pussy on a really slow burn... but still secretly... she hoped.

"Yes, you do," the Professor answered. "You got yourself into this mess, and you're going to watch every moment of your perverted mother getting you out of it."

"Whatever," Karlee replied, acting as if she was totally unmoved by everything she'd been... and still was... witnessing.

"So... did you enjoy me eating your pussy every day, Penny?" the Professor asked, slowly rubbing the Dean's clit.

"Yes, damn it! Is that what you want me to say?" Penny snapped, both annoyed and horny... a confusing mixture.

"Is all of this making you feel uncomfortable?"

"Yes."

"But you frequently made me feel very uncomfortable, when you made me eat you under the desk during your meetings, or you bent me over your desk and fucked my pussy while making me talk to my Mom on the phone, or when you made me wear a butt plug with a tail and beg to eat your pussy while your two college friends watched," the Professor wickedly outlined some of the humiliating treatment she'd endured in their past.

"I'm sorry I did that," Penny apologized. "But I didn't make you do any of it in front of your daughter."

The Professor moved around and dropped before the pussy she'd eaten so many times before... so frequently it'd almost been an official part of her daily diet a decade ago. "That's only because I never had a daughter. Did you miss me kneeling before you?" she asked.

"Please, you've made your point," Penny said, glancing over to her daughter's disapproving face.

"No, I'm just beginning to make my point," the Professor said, enjoying her newfound power... at least newfound in the Dean's vicinity. She then leaned forward and licked her pussy... the same one that had gotten her addicted to pussy... the one that had helped her to discover she was a lesbian.

"Do you really expect me just to sit here watching, while you lick my mother's pussy?" Karlee asked, inexplicably enjoying the show, but unwilling for anyone to know that she was.

The Professor responded between licks, "That's exactly what I expect you to do. Consider it a partial payback for all the humiliation your mother submitted me to over and over."

"I'm so sorry, honey," Penny apologized to her daughter, as she let out a moan.

"You still taste delicious," Deidre said forgivingly, loving the Dean's delicious taste.

"Just get this over with," Penny said, accepting her humiliating fate, but also enjoying the tongue lapping. No one had ever been as dedicated, eager... and eventually as effective, as Deidre still was.

"Don't pretend you're not enjoying my efforts," the experienced pussy-licking Professor purred, as she tasted the excessively wet pussy.

"Oooooooh," Penny moaned uncontrollably, which made her weak protests seem moot, and her wordless vocalisations an affirmative answer to the accusation.

"Do I really have to listen to my mother moaning like this?" the daughter asked, watching her mother's face undergo transformations that made it obvious she was totally enjoying that tongue in her pussy. It made her wonder what she looked like whenever a boy sent her into her own rapture.

"She's paying the universe back for your sins," the Professor said, as she swirled her tongue inside the wet pussy, like a tiny tornado of pleasure.

"I'm so sorry, honey," the horny mother moaned, but couldn't stop herself from also mindlessly mumbling. "so good!"

"She's always been easy to get off," the Professor reported, as she backed away and asked, knowing the Dean was getting close to coming, and thus was particularly vulnerable to temptation at the moment, "Are you certain sure you want me to keep eating your pussy, Penny? I could just fail your daughter, and get her expelled instead."

"What? No!" Penny barked, both at the annoyance of her pussy no longer being licked, and the threat of her daughter still receiving a failing grade... or worse, being kicked out of school forever.

"Give me your consent to eat you," the Professor demanded. "Tell me you want me to eat your pussy."

Penny sighed as she looked down along her own torso at the pretty Professor, "I consent. Just do it." She then added, looking at her daughter, "I'm so sorry, sweetie."

"You don't look the least bit sorry," the daughter rebuked.

"Be specific; what do you want me to do?" Professor Adams ordered, taking one lengthy, wide-tongued lick between the very wet pussy lips.

"I want you to eat my pussy, and I want to come on your face," Penny blurted out urgently, lust completely overriding the humiliation of her daughter watching.

"Don't mind me. Just go ahead and enjoy it, Mom," Karlee said disparagingly.

"I'm so sorry," Penny repeated, just before the Professor's tongue resumed working her pussy over.

"It is what it is," Karlee shrugged, inwardly finding this entire twisted situation overwhelmingly stimulating, but still managing not to look like she found it so.

"Oh God," Penny moaned, the tongue magic working over her pussy, while her daughter was right here watching, somehow making all this hotness even hotter.

"You want to come, slut?" the Professor asked, recalling all the times she'd been called a slut by the Dean.

"Ohhhhhh," Penny moaned, absently noticing the Professor had called her some name or other.

"Keeping in mind that your daughter is watching each and every nuance of everything you say and do..." the Professor began asking, looking up from her knees while bringing her left hand into play to rub the excessively wet pussy. "...do you want to come like a cheap slut?"

"Just go ahead and admit it," Karlee interjected, seeing her mother's desperation to come in her face.

"Oh God," Penny moaned, the fast frantic rubbing driving her wild, her body unable to control itself.

"It's obvious how much you want to come, Mom," the daughter said, "so it really doesn't matter if I'm here watching or not... you'll hardly notice, either way," which was blatantly untrue, since by now she was so turned on that she was pretty sure the sight of her Mom's cum face would make her explode with an orgasm of her own, even though nobody had even touched her... not even herself... but just because she'd been watching this hot lesbian act from start to finish!

"Say it, slut," the Professor ordered, loving the way she was playing this older woman, as she pumped her fingers in and out of the sopping wet cunt.

"Fuck! Fine! I want to come," Penny moaned loudly, "is that what you two bitches fucking want to hear?"

"Just fucking have one!" the daughter said, while the Professor leaned forward and attacked the clit in full force to get the bitch off.

"I'm almost there," Penny moaned, gazing at her daughter, who now seemed to be watching her cunt a lot more intently than shrinking into the embarrassed shy awkwardness she'd exhibited just a few minutes earlier.

"Come, Mom. Just come all over her face," Karlee said, by this time turned on by the sight of her mother's naked, heaving breasts and by all this blatant sexual activity, and she wanted to see that orgasm happen.

"Oh honey," Penny moaned, before she closed her mouth and eyes, and just let nature take its course.

A few more deep finger fuckings, along with a few more aggressive attacks on her clit, and Penny bellowed, "Ooooooooh fuck!"

The hungry Professor pulled her fingers out and eagerly lapped up the same woman's cum that had gotten her addicted to pussies in the first place... a taste she craved.

"Shit, Mom, you really just came on my Professor's face," Karlee said.

"I did, I really did," Penny agreed weakly, not taking her daughter's words as criticism... nor was Karlee certain she'd meant them as such... as she enjoyed the afterglow of an intense orgasm, and a tongue still working on her pussy. Penny seldom came just once during oral sex. And even while her first orgasm of the evening continued its journey throughout her body, a second wave was already beginning to rise.

Finally, the Professor backed away and asked the daughter, "Did you enjoy watching me eat out your Mom?"

"No," Karlee denied, although her answer wasn't at all truthful... 'enjoy' was such a shallow word, when in fact watching the event had almost given her a touchless orgasm of her own! But only almost, damn it.

"Sure, sure," the Professor smirked.

"Okay, you proved your point, Deidre. Now we really are done here," Penny said firmly, attempting to regain some composure after her intense orgasm, and the lingering knowledge that she'd done that in front of her daughter, and that she was completely naked, except for a few scraps of lingerie that covered none of her essentials.

The daughter, secretly hoping this encounter would never end, and that maybe she too might get directly involved, checked out her Professor on her knees, her face gleaning with her Mom's cum, and her nearly naked mother, who'd surprisingly turned out to have an amazing body, and she said, "It looks like my Professor wants some more from you, Mom."

The Professor stood up and agreed, "Your daughter is very perceptive."

"Be that as it may, I believe you have more than proved your point," Penny rebutted, as still standing, the Professor approached her daughter.

"Have I?" The sultry seductress asked, as she went behind the college student, who was still ensconced in the tiny students' desk.

"What are you doing now?" the mother demanded, watching helplessly as the Professor, who still held all the cards, reached down and cupped both of her daughter's small breasts from behind.

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

"Look. Our past is between you and me," Penny reasoned. "As badly as I treated you ten years ago, there's no reason to drag my daughter into any of this."

"Y-y-yeah, I was in the third grade back then, and I didn't have a clue about any of my Mom's sexual behaviour. I-I-I'm not a part of this at all." Karlee stammered, even though this soft caressing of her tits did feel awfully nice, as did the hot breath warming the back of her neck.

"I agree that back then you didn't, but today you most certainly are a part of this, and a very large part of this," the Professor disagreed. And then as an aside, "Your daughter has a nice pair of tits, Penny. They're not nearly as large as yours, but they're nice and firm, and her pointy little nipples are standing up nicely."

"Enough of this bullshit," Penny said firmly, finally stirring from her languid position and standing up, cum leaking down her leg from her recent orgasm, and beginning to head towards her daughter.

"Hold it right there, bitch!" Professor Adams barked sternly, a lot more strongly than Penny's tone of a moment earlier.

Penny immediately halted in her tracks.

"If your daughter wants a chance of passing my class and to avoid my alerting the Dean to her cheating, she too will have to eat... my... pussy," the Professor said, dramatically spacing out those final three words.

Karlee's eyes went wide as she stammered, "I-I-I thought you two were working this out."

"Yes, let's us two work this out." Penny agreed. "I can certainly eat you again, if that's what it will take."

"Maybe later," the Professor shrugged, "but right now your daughter needs to learn from experience, not just by watching us playing and saying a few words, that she has never taken responsibility for her actions, and that her decisions result in meaningful consequences."

"So to pass your class and to keep you from going to the Dean and deep sixing all my college aspirations, I have to eat your pussy?" Karlee asked, feigning reluctance.

"Yes. That's pretty simple, isn't it?" The Dean asked, as she went around to the front of the desk Karlee was sitting in, hopped onto it, impressively spread her legs, and presented her pussy to the eighteen-year-old.

"You don't have to do this, Karlee," Penny urged, even though she took no physical action to enforce her words, "you really don't."

"You already know the consequences if I call the Dean, Penny," the Professor reminded her. "Just one call is all it will take."

"So if I eat your pussy, you'll pass me?" Karlee asked.

"If you do it well," the Professor said.

"No, Deidre, don't do this," Penny pleaded.

"It's fucking Professor Adams to you! Is that fucking clear?" the Professor roared.

"Yes," Penny sheepishly and embarrassedly responded.

"Yes, who?" The Professor pushed threateningly.

"Yes, Professor Adams."

"Good. Now either stand there or take a seat as you please, while you watch your daughter start paying for her sins," the Professor smiled wickedly.

Karlee repeated, "So this is how I'm going to gain a passing grade to your class?"

"Again, if you're a good girl."

"And you won't say anything to the Dean if I eat your pussy?"

"Correct."

Turning to her mother, the entitled daughter accused, "I can't believe what you've gotten me into!"

Which got the mother angry. "What I've gotten you into? You're the one who's been skipping class and cheating!"

"But you're the one who turned my Professor into a vengeful lesbian," the daughter shot right back.

Penny had no response to that... unfortunately, that was all too true.

The Professor was enjoying the mother and daughter bickering with each other, but she wanted to push ahead with her elaborate plan, which still hadn't unfolded completely. "Have you eaten pussy before, Karlee."

"No," the coed answered.

"Never?" Penny asked, astonished. This was 2023, and she recalled her lesbian adventures with her teammates during her college sports days, in both sports she'd competed in: soccer and baseball.

"No, Mom," Karlee said. Then added in a vindictive tone, "I'm not a lesbian predator like you are."

"Nevertheless, it's time to change that answer from negative to positive," the Professor interjected.

"I can't believe you're making me eat your pussy so I can pass your class," Karlee said, turning back to her intimidating Professor and her pretty pink pussy. "You're being extremely unprofessional."

"With that I can agree," replied Deidre equably. "And I learned from the best," she added, looking directly at the Mom.

"There must be another way," Penny said. By this time she was sounding like a broken record, even to herself, but there weren't many ways of saying the same thing over and over, and it was all she had.

"Just shut up and watch," the Professor ordered. She then asked Karlee , as she brought her hands to her pussy and spread its lips, "Are you going to eat my pussy now, or what?"