Professor Parent Student Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just eat me Mom, just eat your daughter's cunt," Karlee said, using the taboo 'C' word.

"I can't believe you like this," Penny said, although neither the Professor nor her daughter was sure which of them the statement was directed to.

"Your tongue feels really good on my pussy, Mommy," Karlee moaned, looking down at her Mom between her legs, which was without a doubt the hottest thing she'd ever experienced in her life!

"You taste amazing too," Penny complimented, knowing the insecurities a girl can have about her smell and her taste.

"Oh yes, Mommy, just keep doing that, just like that, oooooooh," Karlee moaned, sensing her orgasm was going to come soon, and intensely.

"Like this, honey?" Penny asked, wiggling her tongue between the flooded pussy lips.

"Oh yes, Mommy, yes," Karlee moaned. "I can't believe my Mom is licking my pussy!"

"Don't talk, honey, just let Mommy get you off," Penny said. "I want you to come all over Mommy's face, like a good girl."

"Oh yes, Mommy, keeping doing that, Mommy," Karlee moaned, arching her back... so her Mom's face and tongue could go deeper inside her.

"Come for Mommy," Penny repeated, as she attacked the clit.

"Oh yes, Mommy, right there, don't stop, don't stop, oh God, oh God, yes, yes, yes!" Karlee babbled, about to come.

Penny began rubbing her daughter's pussy furiously, and the dam burst!

"Oooooooooh, Mommy!" Was all Karlee could muster, as she collapsed onto the floor and rolled sideways back and forth, her body pulsating with sexual energy, as her long-awaited orgasm ripped through her entire body, sending wave after wave of ecstasy through her.

Penny lapped up the sweet nectar of her daughter's cum... a taste she knew she'd want to devour again and again in the days and nights to come at home.

"Oh, Mommy," Karlee said weakly, her entire body usurped of energy following this orgasm of a lifetime.

"Kiss her! Allow her to taste her own pussy cum on her mother's lips," the Professor instructed, still rubbing herself, and savouring this wicked incestuous act she'd orchestrated.

Penny didn't hesitate as she lunged up from between her daughter's legs and kissed her.

Karlee kissed her Mom back.

After a moment, the Professor ordered, "Now straddle your daughter's pretty face, and press your twat against her mouth."

"We don't have to do that," Penny said, although she definitely did want to do it.

"Come and sit on my face Mommy, I want to pass the class," Karlee begged, she too wanting this to happen.

"Okay, but I still can't believe how twisted you are," Penny growled at the Professor.

"You're both obviously enjoying all these excesses just fine," the Professor observed, as she got off the student desk and went around to sit behind her own desk, as the mother lowered her pussy onto her daughter's face without saying a word, since she indeed was enjoying the hell out of all this incest, especially since Karlee was so into it as well.

"Oh, my! You're so wet, Mommy," Karlee said, just before her Mom planted her dripping wet pussy down on her face.

The Professor pulled a coral-coloured strap-on out from her desk and began putting it on, as Penny moaned, "Oh yes! Oh my God Karlee, that feels really good!"

Karlee lapped her mother's pussy with utter eagerness. Its taste so overwhelming... its scent enveloping her completely!

"That's it sweetie, don't stop licking Mommy," Penny moaned, just as she noticed the Professor was now wearing a dick around her waist. "You're not going to fuck us with that, are you?" she gasped.

"Don't look so surprised. You've fucked me with dicks lots bigger than this one, it's only nine inches long. But don't worry about yourself this time, I'm going to fuck your sexy daughter with it," the Professor explained, as she advanced upon the coed, who was still lying on her back, with her Mom sitting on her face. "Consider it an assignment for extra credit."

"You're so nasty." Penny said with a moan, as she watched the Professor positioning herself between her daughter's legs.

"I learned from the best nasty slut," the Professor said, as she slid her long dong into the coed.

"Oh fuuuuuck," Karlee moaned into her Mom's pussy, startled by the dick suddenly sliding deep inside her.

"Sorry honey, but the Professor wants to fuck you," the Mom apologized.

"So big," Karlee moaned, pausing from licking her mother for a moment, as she enjoyed the dick suddenly dicking her.

The Professor, soon realizing this position wasn't ideal, ordered, "Penny, go sit in the chair over there." (Occasionally someone from Administration monitored the Professor's class, and there was a chair sitting next to her desk for their use whenever they did.)

Penny stood up as the Professor pulled out. Penny went where instructed and sat down, completely in a mode of utter obedience, as the mastermind of this lesbian orgy ordered, "Crawl to your mother, and resume licking that dirty cunt you once squeezed out of."

"Yes Professor," Karlee hurriedly obeyed, wanting more of her Mom's pussy, and also hoping that dick would be soon back inside her, even as she pondered the wicked truth that she actually did once squeeze her entire body out of that same little hole.

"I have possession of two such obedient sluts," the Professor gloated, as she sauntered with an air of dominance over to the daughter, who was already licking away at her Mom.

"Please fuck me, Professor," Karlee begged, turning her head to plead her case when she felt hands on her hips.

"You want me to pound this wet pussy?" The Professor asked, as she stroked the end of her cock up and down between the coed's pussy lips.

"Yes, anything to pass your class," Karlee answered, before turning her head back forward and resuming her licking of her Mom's pussy.

"If you're going to fuck her, then go ahead and do it! Fuck my daughter," Penny ordered.

"While she eats your pussy," the Professor added.

"Yes, fuck my daughter while she eats my pussy."

"As you wish," the Professor said with a wicked grin, sliding her dick back into the coed's pussy.

"Oh yes, yes, yes!" Karlee moaned, as the dick once again began sliding in and out of her hole.

"Make her happy, Professor; fuck her good," Penny encouraged, as her daughter's tongue licked her pussy, but just then only haphazardly.

"Yes, keep going, keep fucking me," Karlee moaned, sensing her second orgasm on the horizon.

"Oh yeah, that's it, honey, lick Mommy's pussy." Penny moaned,

"You two are such nasty sluts," the Professor purred, as she began fucking the coed harder.

"Then fuck me like I'm your personal fuck toy," Karlee invited her wickedly.

"Yeah, pound my daughter," Penny added.

And for a few minutes, there was a whole lot of licking and fucking going on.

Penny moaned, her orgasm rising, "Yes, keep your tongue on my clit, it feels so good honey, so fucking good!"

"Come on your daughter's face," the Professor ordered, as she slammed into the coed from behind.

"Oh, fuck yes! Fuck my slut daughter harder," Penny demanded, as the thrusts from behind had her daughter's face bouncing roughly against her own pussy, driving her wild.

"Come now, you dumb incestuous slut," the Professor demanded, fucking the coed as hard and fast as she could.

"Oh fuuuuck," Penny screamed, as her orgasm batted a home run!

Karlee tried to lap up the cum flowing from her mother's pussy, but she was also about to come herself, as she begged, lifting her head up for air, "Yes, fuck me, fuck me, make me your slut."

"So you want to pass this class?" The Professor asked, reaching forward and grabbing the coed's long hair.

"Yes, I need to come and to pass the class," Karlee moaned.

"Then fuck yourself on my dick, while you tell me what kind of slut you are," the Professor ordered.

The mother watched and listened intently, as her daughter began really bouncing back on the fake dick while she listed off a few wicked descriptions, "I'm a slut, your submissive pet, a Mommy-licking incestuous whore, a hungry cunt-munching slave, a Mommy's girl, and a cum slut!"

"Oh honey," the Mom said softly, "that was lovely!" as she grasped her daughter's chin and lifted her head, so she could gaze into her bleary eyes.

The Professor moved a finger to the coed's butt and slid it inside, so the daughter moaned,

"Oh Mommy, the Professor just slid her finger into my butt."

"Then double fuck my daughter's holes, Professor," Penny encouraged. "Get her off."

"Oh, yes Mommy, oh fuck, it feels so good," The daughter moaned, as she bounced back on the cock and the finger, taking them both deep in her holes.

"Come for Mommy, honey," Penny encouraged, "become my baby-girl slut!"

"Oh Mommy, oh, fuck Mommy! Fuck-fuck-fuck!" the daughter babbled, and then she screamed when her orgasm hit, and she collapsed to the floor and rolled onto her back in complete euphoria.

The Professor, a cum hungry slut herself, dove between the coed's legs while she was still coming, and she hungrily lapped up her creamy cum.

"Oh yes, keep licking! Please, please, please," the orgasming coed moaned, the mouth suddenly on her pussy enhancing the intensity of her second orgasm. And then to her astonishment, the sudden intensity of the aggressive tongue made her squirt uncontrollably, and she gasped, "Professor! I just came all over your pretty face, and lots of it's dripping off of your chin!"

"We're all such shameless sluts," the Professor purred, licking even more wetness from her student, and indeed feeling her face dripping with cum.

"Did I pass the class?" Karlee asked, a minute later.

"I can't promise that, you still have a final to take and a Thesis that's actually yours to write," the Professor smiled, helping the coed to her feet, "but I won't be contacting the Dean."

"I think she's done enough to get the credit," Penny said.

"Yeah, you even made me eat my Mommy," Karlee said.

"And you both really enjoyed it," The Professor said.

"We did what we had to do," Penny said, sidestepping any acknowledgement of how much she really had enjoyed it.

"Right," the Professor smiled knowingly. "So I just have one more surprise for you both."

AS A TWIST ENDING FOR THE APRIL FOOL'S CONTEST, HERE ARE THREE DIFFERENT ENDINGS.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT SAYING WHICH ONE YOU THINK IS THE BEST ENDING (Daughter twist, Mommy twist, or Professor Twist).

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

ENDING 1: DAUGHTER TWIST

Penny, who couldn't fathom what other surprises there could possibly be, groaned, "I'm not sure I can face any more surprises."

"Oh, I think you'll like this one, Penny," the Professor smiled, glancing at Karlee. "Isn't that right, my pet?"

"Oh yes, Professor," Karlee agreed gleefully.

"What's going on her?" Penny asked, her daughter's buoyancy seeming very odd.

"I may have misrepresented your daughter's behaviour and status to you."

"Oh?"

"I'm actually on the Dean's List," Karlee said.

"What?" Penny asked, this actually being great news.

"Yeah, my score in Professor Adams' Psychology 101 class is 97%," Karlee said.

"If the next few minutes go the way I think they will, I'll be changing it to 100%," the Professor interjected.

"Really?" Karlee asked, looking surprised.

"You're about to prove the validity of your Thesis," the Professor explained.

"What are you two talking about?" Penny asked, their conversation completely baffling.

"Mom, Professor Adams and I have been fucking each other for almost a month... since the day I turned eighteen," Karlee explained bluntly.

"What?" Penny asked, having heard what her daughter just said, but unable to process it. If that was true, then why the fuck had they just spent the past hour plus doing everything they'd been doing?

"Yes, the moment I learned Karlee was your daughter, I knew exactly what I wanted to do," Professor Adams said.

"And you then seduced my daughter?" Penny asked.

"Not till she was eighteen, but once she became legal, it didn't take much effort," Deidre said. "Your daughter is one wild slut! Isn't that right, my pet?"

"Yes, Professor. But you've really helped me to explore my submissive lesbian side," Karlee agreed. "Can you believe I thought I was straight?"

"Yes, that was a hoot! Now tell your Mom about your Thesis," Professor Adams instructed.

"Mom, don't get angry," Karlee cautioned, taking her Mom's hands in hers.

"Since I don't have a clue what's going on, I can't predict whether I will or not," Penny said. "But it sounds like you didn't cheat on your Thesis?"

"No, I didn't."

"And you're not failing her class?"

"Nope," Karlee confirmed.

"So, what the fuck was tonight all about?" Penny asked.

"Professor Adams told me all about the time she spent as your sex slave, and all the kinky things you made her do, and that you both did to other women," Karlee said.

"I'm sorry you had to learn about that," Penny said sorrowfully. "I'm now realizing I've abused my power for years."

"No, don't apologize, Mom! I think it's hot," Karlee urged.

"You do?" Penny asked, confused.

"Yes, I mean making girls and women fulfill your every sexual whim is wicked!"

"So you planned this?" Penny asked, the puzzle pieces finally beginning to fall into place.

The Professor handed Karlee a second strap-on, this one purple, as her daughter admitted, "Yes. After she told me all those hot stories, I wanted to see if we could get you to become our submissive slut."

"You just said 'our'?" she asked, as her daughter strapped on the strap-on.

"Yes, we're a couple," Karlee explained.

"You and Deidre?" Penny asked.

"Yes, and together we've seduced lots of coeds, a few Professors, plus three Moms and daughters," Karlee bragged.

"Jesus!" Penny said, both women now wearing only their strap-ons and stockings.

"My Thesis was that given the right situation, we could turn my mother into my submissive slut," she said. "There's a lot more to it than that, since it's a five-thousand-word Thesis with lots of wording like 'given that' and 'therefore'. I've printed a copy for you, so you can read it at your leisure."

"So, you've written a formal Psychological Thesis about all the ins and outs of making me into your submissive slut?" the mother asked, marinating on her daughter's revelation. After a pause, she said, the line already crossed and she would be lying if she pretended the incestuous play time wasn't utterly sexually enthralling, "Yes, I'd love to read it."

"I thought you would. So now you have a choice, Mommy. You can either get angry and throw the biggest hissy fit ever, or you can begin your permanent servitude to me, by getting down on your knees and sucking both of our dicks. And if you choose the latter, everything in our house will start being very different. Which is it going to be, Mommy? Have we awakened your inner submissive slut forever?"

Penny examined her feelings, and she asked, "Will I need to stop doing what I've been doing with all my sluts at my own school? she asked.

"No, Mommy. You can keep doing whatever you want to do at the school where you're the queen, but when you come home at night your my peasant, my play thing, you'll have to start doing everything I want you to do. And whenever I invite Professor Adams over for a visit, which will be often, you'll always be her slut, too."

"Do I get a safe word?"

"Nope. You'll have to trust us unconditionally."

Penny pondered the offer. It was precarious to say the least... yet also equally intriguing... her submissive side today bringing a new sexual sensation through her body... a new kinky twist to break the rather repetitive reality if her domming other women. In the end, she through caution to the wind as she couldn't resist the offer... she would take a break from always being in charge, so she agreed. "Very well, Mistress. Going forward, I'll always be your pet Mommy. Sound good?"

"It sounds very good, Mommy-slut," Karlee said, as she followed her silicon erection over to her new slave. "Now get down on your knees, and suck my cock."

Penny was in a euphoric daze by now, and when her daughter placed her hands lightly on her shoulders, she obediently... and happily... fell to her knees.

"Good Mommy," Karlee said, as she slid her cock into her Mom's mouth... her mother instantly beginning to bob on it. "Please join us, Professor," she said, and Deidre came up beside her.

After a couple minutes of Penny going back and forth between the two cocks, her head spinning with the way she'd been played so expertly by the two... Karlee really deserved an Academy Award for her portrayal of disgust and shock at first... she was ordered to straddle the Professor's cock, which she did without hesitation... having no resistance to the reality she was now her daughter's slut. As she dropped onto the cock, she leaned forward, knowing what was about to happen... she was about to be double penetrated... something she herself had never experienced before. She had been ass fucked many times... but never double penetrated.

Karlee moved behind her Mom and asked, "Ready to be my complete Mommy pet?"

"Yes, honey," Penny agreed, looking back at her daughter. "Now slam that dick into Mommy's asshole, and pound the shit out of me."

"Good Mommy," Karlee smiled, as she slid her lubed dick into her Mom's ass, and fulfilled her fondest fantasy... owning her very own Mommy pet.

Penny had orgasms three and four from the intense ass double penetration, before she rounded off her night by going down on both her daughter and the Professor one more time... and then to make sure all three women received the same number of orgasms... the Professor and Karlee enjoyed a lengthy 69 while their slut watched, and she read her daughter's learned Thesis, and took some time to process the astonishing turn of events... and her new role as an incestuous mother who mindlessly submitted to her dominant daughter.

The end of Ending 1: Daughter Twist.

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

ENDING 2: MOMMY TWIST

"Do you think I should tell her, or do you want to?" Penny asked.

"Oh, I think you should," the Professor smiled, as she walked over and kissed Penny passionately for a while.

Karlee watched the Professor and her Mom making out, then she asked, "Tell me what?"

"Honey, I don't know how to tell you this," the mother lied to her daughter. Because actually she could hardly contain herself!

"Just tell me," Karlee said, looking worried.

"I've been waiting for this for a long time," Penny said, taking her daughter's hands in hers.

"Waiting for what?" Karlee asked, confused.

"Turning you into my submissive daughter pet," Penny answered.

"You planned everything that happened tonight?" Karlee asked, beginning to unravel her Mom's words.

"Your mother has been my submissive fuck toy for a couple of years," Deidre interjected.

"What?" Karlee asked, hearing what sounded upside down to her, and unable to believe it, after all that had transpired tonight.

"Yes honey, your Professor is my Mistress," the mother revealed.

"What? This makes no sense," Karlee said.

"And during our many roleplaying sessions, your mother's biggest fantasy had been fucking her daughter," the Professor added, as she extracted a second strap-on from her desk, an orange one... available since she was always prepared for spur-of-the-moment decisions.