Professor Parent Student Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now before I let you go, I have some parting instructions for you, Karlee. First, you'll come and service me whenever I request you to, for the remainder of the school year," the Professor said, as she stood up.

"Yes, I certainly will, Professor," Karlee agreed, fascinated by the way she felt the need to be submissive to her Professor, and yet she also felt an opposing need to dominate her mother... both urges very different, though equally satisfying sexually.

"And you'll try harder in my class."

"Yes, and I am in one of your classes again in semester."

"I know," the Professor said, removing her strap-on.

"And also beginning next semester, we'll have private meetings in my office at least weekly," she said, hopping onto her desk once more.

"I look forward to them," Karlee said. The Professor then spread her legs apart slightly... only an inch or two... and with no further prompting, the teen coed dove into her pussy one last time, for now.

Following her orgasm, the Professor said, "Karlee, you may go."

"What about my Mom?"

"She's not dismissed quite yet. I have one final task for her to complete tonight, before I'll call things square between us," she said.

"What else could there possibly be?" Penny demanded, very much like before.

"I've offered your services to the sorority house Pi Kappa Pi for the rest of the night... which you will perform until they decide you may leave," the Professor said.

"You didn't!" Penny objected, her eyes going wide. "And besides, you told me that submitting to Karlee was my final task!"

"I lied. I'm now requiring you to eat every pussy offered to you during their party tonight."

"I can't."

"Mom, do as you're fucking told," Karlee ordered.

"But honey, I...."

"You will always eat every fucking pussy Professor Adams or I order you to! Is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am," Penny whispered, knowing she'd lose this fight, so why put off the inevitable?

"Good. Have fun, Mom," Karlee said, kissing her Mom possessively.

"I'll try," she said, shaking her head as her daughter got dressed.

"All right, we're done here," the Professor said. "Next, we need to go and get you into your outfit for tonight."

"What outfit?"

"Don't worry, you'll love it," the Professor smiled wickedly.

That night, dressed in a cheerleader's costume with no underwear, Penny ate the pussies of over forty coeds, got fisted to an orgasm, fucked to another one, and ended the night in the women's shower, where she discovered the kinky but questionable pleasure of golden showers, when over a dozen girls pissed all over her, requiring her to swallow much of it.

Back at home, Karlee took pity on her Mom, allowing her to sleep in undisturbed until mid-afternoon the next day, which fortunately was a Saturday. She reflected that ironically, today was April Fool's Day. Fate should have arranged things better, since they'd obviously celebrated that holiday the previous night, although it was arguable which of them had been the Fool. Perhaps all of them? In any case, it had certainly been fun!

Then the sleeping Penny was awakened by her daughter's pussy in her face, immediately followed by a series of sexual demands that lasted for several hours.

Thereafter Penny served as her daughter's personal sex toy... eating her out daily, getting eaten at least once daily, and sometimes fucked. However, having developed a taste for pussy cum, Karlee ate her Mom's pussy to orgasm once a day as well.

At school, Karlee became a much better student in class, and especially within the privacy of her Professor's office.

And... Penny... through it all... became a better, more understanding, and even kinder Dean.

The end of Ending 3: Professor Twist.

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

So in the Comments, please let me know which ending you prefer. And... can you guess which ending was my original one?

Best wishes,

Jasmine, March 2023.