Professors desire for his assistant

Story Info
A professor things lovingly toward his assistant.
2.1k words
3.67
3.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: Imagine

"Mmm..."

I woke up to a faint, muffled moans at the back of my head.

Where did that come from?

I'm pretty sure I'm all alone in my apartment. For a split second, I thought that maybe the sound came from the neighboring unit.

"Ah..... ahhhh.... mmmm.... ah.. "

The moans were much clearer and louder now. It sounds like suppressed moans, the one you use when you're having sex and you don't want the neighbors to hear. I listened tightly now, my head still stuffed against my pillow, my eyes closed.

"Mmm.... uh... uhhh.... "

She sounds like she's solo, no thumping or noises of butt and skin slapping onto each other.

Maybe, she's touching herself?

How could she be possible pleasuring herself? There are tons of ways. Could she be fingering herself, stimulating her clit with a finger or two? Maybe, she's using a vibrator, does the buzz feel good around her clit? Nah, she's probably using one of those dildos. She's probably sticking it in and out of her pussy for the last couple of minutes, for penetration.

Her pussy's wet, that's for sure.

Maybe her pussy's actually dripping wet right now, and maybe she wants a cock so bad, but nobody's there to give it to her.

Shit, I'm starting to feel tingling down there just thinking about it. The cold air brushed lightly past my skin as I turned to the other side of the bed—it was empty.

I sighed. Do you know how frustrating it feels? When you're so horny and your dick is starting to get hard but you've got no one with ya.?

This is the absolute worst.

The moaning was all good and consistent, until she kind of squealed a bit, maybe she already cum. Then she stopped. The moaning stopped and it was all quiet again.

I felt quite dismayed when she stopped, because I wanted to hear her moan some more. It was sexy, and it turned me on.

I stared at the wall for a few more seconds and shut my eyes closed, as if forcing myself to go back to sleep. I could still here a few droplets of rain hitting against the glass of my bedroom's window. I wasn't able to get any proper sleep last night and now the moans had stopped so I'm trying my best not to scream the fuck out of frustration. I am terribly pissed.

I lay down on my stomach and buried my head onto the pillow—then I heard it again.

"Mmm....uh... uh..."

It was a young girls voice, but one I've never heard before. The voice wasn't familiar at all, but it was different. It wasn't the girl from earlier. I'm pretty sure it's all in my head.

I closed my eyes again, convinced that I was just imagining things because I wanted to hear the moans so badly.

"Ah... ahh... uhh..."

The moaning in my head intensifies, as her once calm, guttural voice turns into high-pitched pleas of pleasure.

Her moans were soft, innocent but naughty. She seems shy, but the tone of her voice as she breathes exasperatedly tells it all—as if she wants me so bad right now.

"Mmm... mmm... ahhh..."

I desperately tried to restrain myself. She was just my imagination, I thought to myself. Wow!

"P-please.... uhhh... uh... " she whispers. I got goosebumps all over my body, as I could feel my face redden and my blood rush all the way down to my stiff cock, causing it to harden once more.

"Ah, ...." I spat out in surrender

I mumbled lowly as I scrambled beneath the covers and lowered my boxers quickly, still half-asleep.

Well, guess who's failing No Nut November for the nth time?

I pulled my boxers down until my ankles and relaxed by self. I took a quick glance at my shaft as the imaginary moans continues to tease me by the head, as if wanting me to touch it.

"Ahhhh.... mmm... mm... "

Touch it, come on.

I don't feel the need to elaborate, but my manhood is something I am definitely proud of. Veins are visible at the surface of my already thick, meaty 7 inch meat banger, hanging there in all it's glory, like a beast awakened from a deep sleep. Majestic.

I closed my eyes as I laid back against the bed's headboard, pillows supporting my back and my neck as I my hand travelled from my abs, to my pelvis, then down to my thick rod. It is now time to start the morning ritual.

I gently grabbed my plumbing, enclosing it in the palms of my cold, sweaty hands. A slight shiver won over me at this moment, as the weather had made my hands freezing cold. I liked the cold feeling as it touches my skin. It made things more intense.

I tightened my grip as I gently stroked my cock at a slow pace, starting from the base and slowly working my way up to the head.

Up, down, up, down, up down

Ahhh, it's starting to feel good.

"Mmm... Ahhh.... Shit, ahhh...."

The moans in my head continued, as I stroked my meat slowly as if massaging it. I am getting heavily aroused by now, and the moans seemed to louden as if I was getting swallowed by the sound. My grip tightened some more as the voice grunts and whispers.

"Ah.. ahhhh..."

Her angelic whimpering were like music to my ears. I closed my eyes shut as I furiously jacked off to a blurry image of a busty young woman as I imagined to screw the student out of her as she licked her red lips with lusty hunger.

Whoever this girl in my imagination might be, I don't care. All I knew was that she had nice round boom booms, and her butt—she knows how much I'd want her to sit on my face as I lick her ass clean.

I imagined kissing her. I kissed her torridly as our tongues went wild, gently caressing her breasts, playing with her nipples a bit and playfully pinching it. I reached out my hands and massaged her supple breast, cupping it with both hands. The moans grew louder, and a whiff of air escaped through her lips as I continued playing with her tits, imagining to suck her dark, rubbery nipples.

Minutes had passed as I stroked my well oiled cock up and down, progressing in speed. This time I imagined her giving me head. I scurried off to reach the lube I kept on my bedside drawer and spilled some onto both of my hands, rubbing the tip of my meaty prick. I slathered the lube all over my shaft and proceeded beat it off again at a tempo.

Up, down, up, down, up down

I teased the head quite a bit, running circles around it with my fingers.

If only my hands worked as satisfyingly as her lips, it would have been better. If it was a the mouth of a real, busty daddy lover with a tight pussy—ahhh, it would have been perfect.

Damn, if only I could find a woman like the one in my imagination, I would happily fuck her tight pussy all day long, in the kitchen counter, at the shower, at the mall—whenever and however she would like.

Or, I could also order her around to suck my dick and sneak when we're in public or at the movies. She could be my slave.

I shook off my desperate thoughts, as they would only prove how lonely I am and focused back on masturbating as I figured I didn't want to lose the momentum.

Up, down, up, down, up down but this time harder.

I shut my eyes tighter as my mind goes off to wander as the moaning resumes.

I her she climbed on top of my shaft, her breasts dangling into view while I continue kissing her. She playfully inserts my fully erect and lubricated monstrosity into her vagina. She whimpers sexily at the contact. I could feel the walls of her tight pussy wrapping around my cock as she lowers her hips and met mine, her pussy stuffed with my manhood. She starts rocking her way up slowly, as I imagined to grope her perfectly round breasts into rhythm. She inhales sharply at the gesture and proceeds to ride my cock slow as she moans my name out of pleasure. It wasn't really tough as her pussy was too wet that my dick practically just slid its way in.

"Ahhh.... ah... crap..."

I can feel the beat pulsating through my penis as it throbs in between my sticky, lube-covered palms. I moved my hand in circulars, slightly twisting my penis like a cursed knob. I teased the head a bit more, as I drowned myself in ecstasy.

I bit my lips almost too hard to suppress my moans, but obviously failing.

"Uhhhh, shit.... Mmm... " I whimpered.

Now, she rides my cock faster, and faster and faster like some crazy cowgirl. She was ecstatic and so was I—in my wildest dreams at least.

"Ah.. ah.. ahhhh... Fuck me harder....."

The sound of her butt hitting the base of my hips drove me crazy. She was bouncing up and down madly as if her life depended on it. Her vagina was oozing with juice at this point, and it felt like fire.

"Ahhhh please don't stop.... ah... ah..."

"Ohhh.... fuck... yeah.. ahhh.... "

I felt something warm build up inside of me, and I was shaking. She slowed down. My knees weakened as I feel a rush of fluids inside of me, and all of a sudden my dick released its load. I shook furiously at the release like I had a motherfucking exorcism.

Splat. Splat. Splat.

And just like that my cock spew out cum all over my mattress.

There was a moment of silence.

A bright ray of sunlight hit my eyes as soon as I opened it. Everything was quiet, and the woman—she was gone.

I stared at the mess I've made on the bed and licked my lips, completely satisfied.

"That was fun," I muttered to myself as I gained back my senses. I got out of the bed to clean up the mess I've made, wiping myself off with paper towels that I found in the washroom.

Suddenly, I heard loud moans from the corner of the room, almost as if someone was faking an orgasm.

Definitely bottom, I jokingly told myself.

"Uhhh... Ahhhh... Ah... Ahhh.... You... You've got... a message."

I fished my phone from my desk, amused at my message notification ringtone. Who else could be so darn extra? Me, of course.

It was a message from my cousin, reminding me to get my lazy ass off bed or else we'll be late for our flight.

"Son of bitch," I shook my head as I stood up from the bed to take a shower. I tossed my phone on the corner of the bed as I took off my shirt. I didn't even bother to put back my underwear. What for?

I jumped into the shower completely satisfied with how my morning turned out. Facing the glass, I let the water run as it hits every part of my skin, and noticed how I hadn't felt this hot before. Horny, yes always but not like this.

Men masturbate once a day on average, how much more do I? I'm lonely, and sad, and horny all the time, at the same time. It's almost like a daily routine for me, but today, it was so different. She seemed real, the feeling, the connection—they were all extremely real that it was scary, because I knew I was just imagining things.

It felt more than just jacking off to get off. I actually felt something other than pleasure—maybe longing? I don't know, but deep inside I know for a fact that a little voice in me hopes that the imaginary woman exists in real life.

I turned off the shower and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I ain't getting younger.

I was startled by another message as my phone buzzed across the bedroom.

Today, we're going on a vacation in the Philippines for at least a month. My cousin needs to go on a business trip and decided to piss me off by tagging me along because he thinks I should go out more often.

But then I would, if that woman actually exists, then I would embark on a perpetual journey to find her.

But what if she actually does?

TO BE CONTINUED