Professor's Party Pt. 02

Story Info
The new professor and his wife continued.
1.9k words
4.55
6.1k
7
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,827 Followers

Kathy was dozing fitfully. She was amazed and ashamed at the fact that she had just had sex with a man who was not her husband. The way she had responded was like she was someone else, someone she had no idea about.

She came awake fully to see her bed partner, Professor Jack Strathmore, smiling at her. Knowing now what a key party was all about, she again wondered who was seeing to her husband's dick. He was still a real horndog, and she'd been giving him the cold shoulder, looking at sex with no more enthusiasm than cleaning up the kitchen or washing clothes.

"Could you get me something to drink please, I'm really thirsty."

Jack was happy to oblige, and in the kitchen, he drew out a bottle of ginger ale and poured out a glassful. He added his special ingredient, it was a combination of a sexual stimulant and a sensory enhancer, that would heighten her responses to stimuli. Jack smiled, he had used it on a few of the wives who had been somewhat reluctant, and once that was surging through their bodies, they became such cock hungry wildcats, they were ready to go all night.

He quickly returned to the bedroom and handed her the glass.

"After I finish this, I'd better get dressed and go home."

"Of course, I'll be glad to drive you home."

A few minutes later, Kathy felt the effects. She could feel a warm flow of blood to her groin, her breasts swelled, capped by turgidly swollen nipples, little prickles of lust making her nipples tingle, god, that felt so good. Her eyes were wide, pupils dilated, and she felt the creamy wetness of her lust bubble up.

Jack saw it and knew it was the time to move in. She did not object when he took her in his arms, her lips were pink, slightly parted, and she was helpless to do anything but let Jack use her for sexual pleasure.

****

At that same time, Natasha was on elbows and knees, ass up on the bed. She had awakened Thomas, his cock had surged back up, and she was eager for more. She wondered if Thomas had ever licked a tight, twitchy asshole, because he was going to do it, now.

She reached back, grasping her asscheeks, and spreading them, she cooed, "I'm full of sass, so eat my ass!"

Thomas felt a bolt of lust, he had never been fortunate enough to enjoy ass-munching. Kathy had been very firm, no ass play. He saw the tight pink rose-shaped pucker of Natasha's asshole, looking so inviting.

Thomas caressed Natasha's ass cheeks with his hands taking the place, keeping those superb, supple moons spread for him. Soon his lips were on Natasha's ass cheeks; kissing her softly, slowly, and sensually.

With her hands free, Natasha brought them under her body so she could grasp her breasts, tugging and tweaking her nipples, making warm surges course.

Thomas slowly nudged her nose into her ass crack. He kissed Natasha's inner cheeks and then dragged his entire tongue through her ass crack eliciting a moan from Katherine.

After that, Thomas perched his lips on Natasha's asshole and began to make circular motions with his tongue. He was hitting all the right places and it was driving Natasha crazy. Now and then, Thomas paused and pushed his tongue into Natasha's ass eliciting further moans of pleasure from Natasha.

Natasha was in heaven, her tight little asshole was very sensitive, and getting her tight little asshole eaten just made her lust surge. She began to arch her ass back towards Thomas as he continued licking her asshole. At the same time, Natasha reached her hand back and began to rub her clit.

Thomas playfully pushed Natasha's hand away, replaced it with his own, and rubbed Natasha's clit as he continued to lick her asshole.

"Goddddd, love getting my ass eaten, So muchhhh," Natasha groaned.

Thomas was wildly excited, he'd dreamed of being able to lick a hot sexy asshole as he continued eating Natasha's ass. Between the stimulation of her asshole and clit, Natasha knew she was close to orgasm. As she felt it building, her breathing picked up. All the while Thomas continued licking Natasha's asshole and rubbing her clit. It didn't take long before Natasha was ready to explode.

"I'm gonna cum," Natasha moaned, "Oh fuck, yes, gonna do it, FUCK!" as her body began to spasm. She barked out a loud exclamation of wordless pleasure as she tumbled, her whole body shuddered; her pussy juices dripping all over Thomas and the bed sheets.

After she was done, she caught her breath and slowly turned to face Thomas.

"That was incredible," Natasha said. "And now that you have eaten it, you need to fuck it! I love getting buggered, makes me so hot to get my tight little butthole hosed down. I want it, NOW!"

*****

At the same time. across town...

"Mmmm, mmmmm, fuck, fuck, fuck me!"

Jack was happy to do so, he had Kathy on her hands and knees, and he was going to give her asshole a good fucking. He had a feeling that she was still a tight little virgin back there, and fucking a cherry asshole was one of the most exciting sexual acts he'd ever enjoyed. He'd taken the ass cherries of more than a few of the wives that had been his bed partners at the key parties, and they all got into it, it was time for Kathy to get into it.

Jack leaned over her back, his prick pressing between her thighs as he reached under the kneeling woman and cupped Kathy's hanging breasts. He gently squeezed and rolled her nipples between his fingers. Kathy was making soft moans as her body immediately responded. It felt so good to have her breasts gently pleasured. She threw back her head and arched her back when the broad head of Jack's cock was lodged between her swollen cuntal lips and began sliding inside her slick, wet pussy.

Jack smiled as he impaled her on his cock, watching it slide inside the tight furnace of Kathy's pussy. He could feel her muscles massaging his cock. He continued playing with her tits as he soaked inside her moist cunt, letting the juices of her lust bathe his cock. He slowly pulled from her, watching her pussy lips reluctantly surrender the length of his shaft as she groaned and pushed back, wanting him back inside her pussy.

Kathy felt a sudden dousing of oil against the tight pucker, before she could raise a coherent objection, Jack lodged his swollen dick against her anus, and pushed in, inch by inch being swallowed up, until he was fully encased.

""Nnnggghhh, mmmmpppfff, unnnhhhh, fuck, fuck, shit, fuck! Oh my God!" Kathy cried, her hands tightly gripping the bedsheets. She looked back and saw Jack as he started to ream her no longer virgin ass.

Kathy gasped, fighting for breath. Jack's strokes were deep and steady and each one buried itself deep in her ass. It was pain and unimaginable pleasure all mixed up as she got her first buggering.

Jack grunted, oh yeah, she's a real hot ass fuck, the tightness of her virgin Hershey highway was superb. He looked down, enjoying the view of his balls smacking against her swollen cunt lips, as he thrust his glistening tool in and out of her tightly stretched asshole. The tight grip of Kathy's ass hole was being spread open again and again by his plunging rod.

Kathy felt the warmth spread, and she started to buck back against the cock fucking her. She was getting her ass fucked, why did it feel so good? When Jack reached under her and started to rub at her clit, she started making little mewls of supplication as she gave in to the lust raging in her body, as she started to hump back faster at the rampaging cock. No longer held back, she was thrusting back against the man fucking her up the ass.

Kathy felt the rush, and as her body shuddered in orgasm, her pussy squirted, her ass tightened up, spasming with her climax. Jack grunted, "Fuck, so tight so hot, FUCK!" and he let out a roar as his cock erupted, and Kathy felt the hot wet rush bloom inside her ass as he painted her bowels with a thick rush of spunk.

*****

At that time, across town...

Natasha was lying back, she had her hips propped up by a pillow, she took her knees and pulled them back and upwards, so Thomas could take the position. Her ass was lifted, the tight sweet asshole in a perfect position for fucking. Natasha liked this position the best when she got butt fucked.

Thomas spread a layer of Astroglide on his prick, he had slobbered and slurped all over Natasha's asshole, and she urged him onwards.

"Come and fuck my hot, wet hole, I love it!"

Thomas placed the head of his dick against her, god, that tiny little pucker hole looked so small, the idea that his prick was going to open her up had his cock hard as steel. When he slid into position, Natasha purred, "Put my legs over your shoulders, then bugger me good!"

Thomas did so, his hands were pulling her cheeks apart as he nudged it against the tight little hole, draping Natasha's legs over his shoulders. He moved, nudging his cock against the tight pucker then driving in. He felt the acceptance of her asshole opening up, his cock being swallowed, and Natasha's loud cry of pleasure filled the bedroom, With her asshole being highly sensitive, getting that sensitive hole buggered was almost too much pleasure.

Thomas grunted, his cock was in the midst of a smooth, tight, wet pleasure ride, the feel of the gripping tightness of her ass was fucking fantastic. He grabbed her hips as he powered in and out.

Natasha was just as eagerly pushing her hips up, hungry for every last inch of Thomas's dick to be stuffed up her ass. Mmmm, the sweet slide, nicely lubed up, she was getting a long, hard pleasure ride, her grunts, growls, and squeals of pleasure filled the bedroom as Thomas reamed her out.

"MMMM, oh god..it's wonderful..so good...I love it."

Oh man, the feel of her tight ass around his cock, Natasha's moans and cries of pleasure as he pumped in and out, fucking a sweet, tight ass for the first time in his life, was beyond superb. He'd never had his cock in such a tight hole.

Natasha started to flick at her clit, getting buggered always drove her to the brink of climax, and she wanted to cum, and give his dick the ultimate squeeze.

"Fuck, oh, holy fuck, gonna explode, let it go, Thomas, cum with me, cum deep inside my tight little asshole, fuck fuck, EEEEEEEEEEE!"

Natasha's voice rose to a scream of pleasure, and Thomas felt the wild churning, balls drawn up tight. The rippling spasms of her asshole tightened up, holy fuck, the ultimate tightness, his nuts let go, and his grunts and growls mixed with her cries of pleasure, filling the bedroom as he burst deep inside, spurting a huge gush of cum, painting her bowels, hosing down that sweet hole as Natasha moaned and shook with repeated orgasms.

groomleader
groomleader
2,827 Followers