Professor's Party Pt. 03

Story Info
Kathy and Thomas get well fucked.
1.4k words
4.47
5.3k
4
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

It was now 3 AM, and Thomas was thinking he'd better get home and see how his wife was faring after her first key party fucking. Natasha persuaded him to stay, by taking to her knees, and playing the part of a subservient cocksucker, eager to bring him back up for another round.

She sucked and slurped lustily, her tongue swirling around the shaft, enjoying the feel of his rod coming back up. She wanted to get her wild side fulfilled, and she was sure that Thomas would like what she had in store.

Once he was back up to Max, she opened one of her dresser drawers, the one with all her favorite toys, and asked Thomas to look inside, and when he did, he got an eyeful. Three dildos, a purple 7 inches, a red 10 inches and a black 12 inches, all of them shaped just like a real cock. A bottle of warming lube. Cuffs that would fasten shut with velcro. A long, thick ribbon was attached to the cuffs. He also saw a blindfold, a ball gag, a jewel topped butt plug, and a riding crop.

He looked up to her face and saw Natasha's lips slightly parted with lust, the eyes agleam with need, and she purred, "I love to have my toys used on me."

That was all he needed to hear, and he had her on the bed, licking at laving at the tight pucker of her asshole, and after slurping and slobbering all over it, the butt plug was nudged against her, and at her insistence, he shoved it in quickly. Her cry of pleasure rose as she was plugged, and she was on her hands and knees, arms stretched up and cuffed to the headboard.

"Spank me, Thomas, give my naughty ass a good spanking."

Thomas was a bit unsure how much force to apply, having never used such an implement, he brought it down, and WHACK.

"Mmmm, mmmmm, a bit more force I love a good paddling!"

WHACK... "Yes, just like that, spank my ass!"

Thomas could feel his cock, steel hard as he continued, he hoped he wasn't using too much force, but, judging by Natasha's moans of pleasure, and her urging to keep going, he graced her ass with 10 firm strokes.

Natasha was sizzling with lust, her ass was warm and glowing red from the spanking, and she growled, "Now, gag me and fuck me, give me all you got lover!"

Thomas was wildly excited, being with such a free, uninhibited lover, and Natasha was quickly gagged, god, she looked so hot, bound, and gagged, her full red lips ovaled around the gag, plugged and eager.

He nudged against the wetly nubbling lips of her cunt as Natasha's hips rolled back a little and the tip of his cock pushed harder against her pussy. With a gagged moan, Natasha thrust back hard against his cock, and Thomas let out a loud grunt as he was buried in the swirling, furnace-hot vortex, wrapped in the tight, wet, clutching heat.

Thomas had a full head of steam, Natasha's gagged sounds of pleasure urged him on, and he started to fuck her faster. He could feel the muscles of her pussy gripping his shaft as he plunged his cock between her tight lips. The feel of her butt plug rubbing against his cock was amazing. He could see the red heart shape jewel peeking out from between the spread of her asshole. Gotta get one like this for Kathy, ran through his mind, it was time to break out of the tired old marriage routine. The gripping cling of Natasha around his shaft focused his attention back on her. Thomas contiued his ride, powering into the eagerly accepting center of her pink hole.

Natasha moaned into her gag as she was ridden, being tied up, gagged plugged, and used for a man's pleasure was her favorite kink. The idea of being a slut, the objectification of her body as an out-of-control fuck doll that had the room rocking, was a powerful boost. She wiggled and rotated her ass as she pushed back, eager to get his dick as deep into her cunt as possible.

As Thomas reamed out Natasha...

*****

Kathy was riding Professor Jack's dick like a sex-crazy cowgirl. Her lust-fueled boost from the sexual stimulant and sensory enhancer that Jack had slipped into her drink was still in full effect, she was as lust-driven as she had ever been in her life. With her body craving the contact, she didn't stop to wonder why, she just needed to quench her lust as long as she was under the effects.

When she had mounted up, Kathy had begun a rhythmic squeezing action in her cunt. Kathy had learned how to exercise the Kegel muscles, she enjoyed the look on Jack's face as his cock felt the sensations, and she could feel the hard stiffness coming back up, and she began to undulate and squirm on him, all the while maintaining the squeezing of his cock by her pussy.

Jack was watching her in action, she was like a sex-hungry tigress, the sexual stimulant had been exceptionally powerful on her, and watching Kathy working his cock over, her cunt squeezing and releasing so rhythmically. It almost felt alive, and his cock felt harder than ever and seemed to stretch to an even greater length.

Kathy was eager to give Jack a good show. Her pelvis began moving, first forwards and backward, then side to side, and finally in a circular fashion. She mixed the movements, and alternated them, all the while slowly raising on her knees and slowly sinking back down.

Jack looked at their joined crotches and thought that her pussy was like a wild animal, slowly nibbling and eating him. Kathy was still tight, hot, and juicy, and by now the load of cum he had so recently deposited had run down out of her cunt and was covering his balls. Looking up, he saw that between the heat and the sex, sweat ran down Kathy's body and dripped from her rigid nipples onto his stomach. She began running her fingers through the hair on his chest, going from his small nipples down to his belly, ending up by running the length of his cock as it entered and exited her cunt.

Jack reached up with one hand to rub Kathy's nipples. Large and stiff, they jutted up rubbery and erect from her 36C bouncing boobs. With the other hand, he reached down and began stroking her clit. Kathy gave a small shudder and seemed to become distracted. She began to lose interest in the complicated motions she had been performing and began concentrating on a rapid in-and-out.

After several minutes of increasing speed, Jack could feel his orgasm approaching. Kathy had been crying out as she crested over and over that she was cumming, and for Kathy to continue fucking her.

At his outburst of "Oh God, I'm going to blow!" she reached down with one hand. Cupping his throbbing balls in her hand, she began to massage his massive, cum-coated nuts. This was too much for Jack, and as she was seized by her fifth orgasm of the session, he let out that moan that had presaged all his other orgasms, and his big balls exploded, squirting a fresh load of thick, hot cream upwards into her cunt.

Exhausted for the moment, Kathy collapsed onto Jack. As his newest load of cum began draining from her still pulsing pussy and onto his balls, she wondered how her husband was fairing with whichever wife had taken him home for fucking.

*****

At that moment,

Natasha was corkscrewing her hips backward, and Thomas's cock was becoming a red-hot poker. Natasha had shaken and writhed through 3 orgasms, and the wild quivering of her cunt, the tightening pressure of her butt plug against his cock was the ultimate, and as she growled and moaned into her her gag, he grabbed her hips and slammed forward, letting out a roar as his cock released his spunk.

Natasha squealed and purred with satisfaction as the hot bloom of his passion powered her to a 4th orgasm. She adored getting the professors into her bed, teaching them a lot more than most of them knew, then taking what she had taught home and using it on their wives.

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers