All Comments on 'Professors Wife intro to Bondage'

by lockerman138

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your best work yet lockerman138. Would enjoy reading an all inclusive prequel entailing Rich seducing and taking Ashley even more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perhaps Jon might realise that his life and wife would never be the same again. So, he pulls every dollar he has out of the bank and arranges with local gang members to burn down the "Club House". At the same time he gets a hand gun and gets his now slut wife to contact Rich to arrange for another meeting at the Club House. Obviously the same night of the next meeting.

He holds Rich and a few others using the gun. The gang members bar the doors so no one can get out and presto... the place burns. Not before Jon gut shoots Rich of course. They all die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to reading about Michelle adapting to her new sexual urges. Love to read your take of her being taken in her office twice in one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wow loved how she was broken and gave in! would love to see waht happens next to them and how they adapt - hot as hell!

MrBeck2004MrBeck20047 months ago

The idea of the story is good but the execution was weak. First, title says professors wife yet you refer to Michele throughout the story as his girlfriend. Secon, the idea that an intelligent university professor would jerk off in a classroom office with doors and windows and windows is absurd. Next, was anyone there when when he swung at Rich to witness the event. The trigger for Michele’s submission lazy. You should have put more thought into it. Last, her transition from fighting back to total submission was too easy. A couple minutes on a fucking machine?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlockerman138@lockerman138
Hey fellow erotica lovers. I spent a long time reading all the great stories on here and loved them. I found at times that I just couldn't find the story or subject matter that I wanted to read about so I started writing. The mind is a vast ocean and you only see the waves ...