Profile

Story Info
Lesbian encounter between a model and a photographer.
808 words
4.15
8.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria had met photographer Jane through mutual friends, and here they were in Jane's car driving out to a secluded area in the Muir woods to take some sexy photos. Jane takes people out to make them feel like they have a renewed sense of confidence and self. She asked Maria and she was interested.

Jane is in her early 30s. Usually quiet, very nice, known for her cooking. She's quite pretty, but dresses modestly. She has light brown hair with cute bangs. Maria on the other hand is an extrovert, and has the looks to match. She's 25, slim, and feminine with beautiful almost white hair that sways in the wind. Today she has it in a pony tail which makes it swing back-and-forth mesmerizingly.

They parked deep into the trail for privacy. A backdrop of gigantic trees, lush green, it's a blue-silver day. Perfect for taking pictures, but as we'll find out that is not what Jane, nor Maria will be thinking about shortly.

They got out and looked around for a few minutes, deciding where Maria will pose and deciding what to do. They settled on things and Maria got into position. She began to strip, Jane was unbothered and started snapping off some. She didn't take her clothes off in an overly slutty way, she posed with elegance. She started by kicking off her shorts exposing a red thong with two thin strings connecting the front and back. Then her top, as she turned away looking back to the camera. She undid her bra, letting her jiggly boobs loose. Jane got a little flustered, and Maria pretended to care that Jane saw her body, but there was a comfortability between them. More poses lead to more snaps.

The sun came through the trees creating a spectacular sight as Maria covered herself looking lovingly into the lens. At one point both of them were all smiles, it was slightly more than professional.

Not sure how to end it, Jane said "...excellent." She awkwardly pretended she was checking the camera and turned it off while Maria sauntered towards her. She finally looked up and Maria had a big smile, just standing in front of her. Maria raised her hands to Jane's face, and without saying a word she brought her face down to kiss Jane full on the mouth. Jane's lips parted and she fully accepted and responded, they shared a long smooch. Maria let go briefly and Jane took her camera from around her neck and placed it in the front seat of her car, when she turned she embraced Maria around her rib cage and back as they kissed again. Standing there quiet, making out. Maria started getting greedy and they touched all over. Jane let go to unbutton her shirt, revealing her nicely shaped hooters in a cute bra.

For a few minutes longer, they enjoyed the sensations of skin on skin, lips on lips, hands warming their bodies. Jane finally said "Come on" and led Maria to the backseat where she eagerly jumped in. She had a naughty look on her face as Jane got in shutting the door behind her. "Take your stuff off." Maria said half-way intensely, so Jane kicked her pants off, they both took off their shoes and finally Jane undid her bra. She was about to take off her underwear before Maria leaned over her and reached down to her vagina, "No. Leave those on, that's hot..." rubbing her palm up and down nice and slow. Jane surrendered putting her head on Maria's chest, breathing heavily... just sitting there getting masturbated. She returned the favor and soon they were both on their knees cooing and moaning. Maria stopped.

"NO."

She quickly moved position so Jane doesn't get the wrong idea, sliding her leg under Jane so their pussies were aligned under the fabric.

"I want to cum like this."

And now they tribbed. Eyes closed, heads pushed back, arms being strained, loud moaning.

They were both primal.

"Fuck", "Fuck, baby", "Yeah", Yeaaah", "YEAH"

The speed ramped up.

"OH!", "Yes. Yes. Yes." "Just like that. OH!"

They were aching messes, and held their breath - until finally, they came hard. They both sat up, trembling. Face to face. Jane holding on for dear life. Breathing heavy, Maria almost crying.

Once they were composed they got out of the car and got dressed. Maria had the radiance she had pre-sex, pure elegance back on display.

Once in the car, as Jane was about to start the gas, she asked

"Do you want to spend the day with me?"

Maria lent in and gave her an assuring kiss.

"I would love nothing more."

And like that, they drove off back to the city, Jane feeling confident with a sexy younger femme fatale in the passenger's seat. Life is worth it.