All Comments on 'Progenitor Ch. 02'

by haramiru

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
imaginative until you got to Sarah, then it was rape

You have some interesting ideas but ultimately both of your stories have been about an excuse to rape, with the usual guarantee that she will "enjoy" it. As such the stories are, at a minimum, in the wrong category. You seem to have some anger issues with women. I suggest you get some help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent Stories

Keep writing, these are some of the best sci-fi oriented sex stories i've read. The quality of the writing is far superior to most of what i've seen out there and that's a fair bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

This story is great! I can't wait for the next one. When will it be ready?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!

Fuck that first commenter he could rot in hell. I love these story's. I taking a wild guess here in saying you are a pro-life person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Part 3?

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedover 11 years ago
Rated 4 stars ...

Please write, more!!! I'm waiting!!!

haramiruharamiruover 11 years agoAuthor
Further adventures

Progenitor 3 is still being worked on, although it'll be some time next year before it's ready for (re)release.

If you want more Progenitor action right now though, the best source is the Progenitor eBook. You can get it from Smashwords, Amazon, or a bunch of other places - just search for "Ken Haramiru"; right now it's the only book out there, but that'll change this month. The eBook is 3x as long as Progenitor 1, and includes two eBook-only chapters of the Progenitor story which which take place between Progenitor 1 and Progenitor 2.

You might also like my Merlin stories - Merlins' Magic Wang and Morgan's Curse - both of which are available free on this site.

zededd2000zededd2000about 11 years ago
Sign me up!

Love the story! I'll be looking for your E-book too. Well written and I love the content!

All I have to do now is read the first bit haha!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wheres number three?

What happened to making Ch. 03?? Can't help myself in wanting another of these...

barepussloverbarepussloverover 9 years ago
Update Please?

Wondering if Chapter Three Will Ever Be Written Or ??

apocolypse101apocolypse101over 6 years ago
Update?

I know that it's been forever since this was published, but this desperately needs a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I like this series so far, but wish there was some warnings for rape or non-consent. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Was good

Until the end with Sarah. That was too harsh and totally ruined it for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Progenitor On Campus

I wish you would have continued it.

haramiruharamirualmost 3 years agoAuthor

3 wound up being an eBook, available on Amazon and other places. My blog has information on digging it up, but as this isn't a commercial site I'm hesitant to just go spamming out author links. I'm actually working on #4 now, after getting back from a way-too-long hiatus. It turns out that having multiple kids back to back takes up all of your time.

LadyLydiaLadyLydiaalmost 2 years ago

AMAZING!!! Really loved it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharamiru@haramiru
My name is Ken Haramiru, and what you're reading here are basically my rough drafts. If you really like what you're reading, you should check out my blog, where I maintain up-to-date release information for my fans, as well as a complete list of my content, both free and paid...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Progenitor Previous Part
Progenitor Series Info