Program Hubby Ch. 03

Story Info
Getting on board.
1.5k words
4.59
4.1k
4
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, when we got to the house, I went over and opened the passage door for the ladies.  As they swung their legs out, both ended up flashing some pussy at me. Plus, yes, both had nip showing.

They headed to the door ahead of me and I followed checking out their asses that was peeking out. Once inside, Judy told Pam she would set her up to spend the night and off they went to our spare room.

I headed to our room, stripped down, and jumped in bed waiting for Judy to come back, I was more than ready to fuck her.

A few minutes went by when our bedroom door opened and Judy came in wearing one of her short robes. I smiled because I knew she was ready for some fun, but then I noticed Pam right behind her, and she was in a short robe too.  I'm thinking, 'What the hell is going on?'

I looked at Judy, "What's going on ladies?"

"Well, we had great fun tonight and Pam didn't want to sleep alone." That's when Judy dropped her robe and I saw she was as naked as the day she was born and slid into the bed beside me. I'm looking at her but out of the corner of my eye I see Pam drop her robe and she was naked as well. She ran over to the other side of the bed and slid in too. 

"What the fuck ladies? How's guy supposed to sleep with two naked ladies in his bed?"

"Who said anything about sleeping?" Judy said to me as she rolled over toward me, sliding her one leg over one of mine, one titty was on my chest, and I could feel her pussy press to my side.

As I was wondering about her, I felt Pam doing the same thing to my other leg. So now I've got two legs wrapped on me, two pussies pressing against me, and I was looking at two boobs on my chest.

"Damn it, Girls, how can I behave with all this on me?"

"We don't want you to behave! We are horny and want to play some."

I looked at Judy, "Show me what type of play you're talking about."

"Do I really need to tell you? We want you to suck and play with our bodies, eat some pussy, and fuck us!"

"I get to do all that?" I asked and then chuckled.

"If you don't, we are going to go find someone that wants too."

I smiled as I started to rub on both of their asses and tried to suck on their nipples. 

Judy reached down and found my cock, that was rock hard now, and then she said, "Well Pam, I think we will get fucked tonight!"

Then Judy leaned up and gave me a big kiss and some tongue with it, as she stroked my cock some. Then she stopped and looked at me, "Pam is our guest tonight, so I think you need to fuck her first."

"You okay with that?"

She giggled some and then said, "I brought her to our bed naked, so I think I'm okay with that."

I gave Judy a big, deep kiss and then rolled over to face Pam. She gave me a big hug and was wearing a big smile.

I slid my hand up to cup one of her boobs and leaned over to give her a kiss too. She shoved her tongue into my mouth and started to French kiss me big time. I found that her nipples were rock hard, as we kissed and played for a couple of minutes.

But then, she reached up and took my hand off her boob, so I'm thinking she didn't like that, but I was really wrong! She took my hand, slid it down her body, and right to her hot, wet pussy. And I do mean wet!

I started to finger her pussy some and play with her clit.  She is moaning loudly, spreading her legs, and humping my hand.

"Damn, she is one horny little slut now!"

This went on for a bit and she got louder. I spoke to Judy and she was smiling at us, but I think she was working on her pussy too.

Then Pam started to push on my head trying to work it down her body. I looked at her and she smiled at me, "Judy says you're pretty good at eating pussy."

"He is, Pam, and he better do a good job at it and not make me a liar," she replied with a chuckle.

I rolled over on top of her and slid down. She is spreading wider now, as I work my tongue to find her pussy and give it a long lick.

"Oh yes, eat that pussy," she moans out loud.

I leaned in and went to town on her pussy and clit, as she started grinding and humping into my face. Her hands found my head, held it, and pushed it where she wanted it. It wasn't long and she was cumming all over my face. She wasn't letting go of me as she kept cumming and fucking my face.

She finally let go of my head, laid back on the bed, and spread her legs more, "I think it's time to jump on this body and fuck me!"

I looked at Judy and it looked like she was about ready to cum too.

"You heard the lady."

I smiled to myself, "Well that didn't sound too lady like."

"I don't care what you call me, just get to fucking me!"

I slid up on top of her and as my cock poked her pussy she leaned up and started to deeply French kiss me again. As my cock found its home, I started to push into her. That's when her legs wrapped around me, pulling me into her. Yes, she wanted to fuck!

When I hit home, she started to push up into me and pulling me in. We were fucking pretty hard as I did some long, hard slamming into her.

"Yess, that's it! Fuck that pussy!"

I looked at Judy and I knew her well enough to know she was cumming too.

Pam is cumming all over my cock as I slam into her as deep as I could to fill her pussy.  All I could think about was that I'd wondered what it would be like to fuck her and here I am now, fucking her and filling her pussy.

I collapsed on her and rolled over on my back between them. I was sucking in some air when I heard Pam say, "I guess you didn't lie to me, Judy. That was pretty good."

Judy lent in and said, "Thank you," to me. Then she started to French kiss with me. 

I could hear Pam asking how much I can fuck in one night, but then I felt her grab my cock and stroke it some. She talked to my cock, "Time to get ready for round two," but she slid over and started to suck on it to bring it to life.

She stopped for a minute and told Judy, "I think you're going to get fucked tonight too," and then she went back to sucking it.

I guess Judy wasn't about to wait. She moved up and straddled my body, smiling as she lowered her pussy to my face, and then she started to grinded into my face.

I knew she had fingered herself off because her pussy was covered with her pussy juice and getting wetter every second.

Pam had gotten my cock back to life and I knew it wasn't her first time.

"I think your old man's ready for the pussy, Judy."

Judy pulled off my face and moved down my body. Pam was still holding my cock as Judy's pussy found it. Judy started to slide down on it and Pam kept holding it for her. When Judy got it all in, she started to ride it hard, so hard her boobs flopped all about.

Pam laid back and was watching us fuck, but as I was watching Judy's boobs and was holding her to stay on my cock.

I noticed Pam reach up and took hold of one of her boobs, "Don't want these to get hurt," she said with a chuckle. She went from one to the other, but then she got up, moved behind Judy, and reached around, taking one in each hand.

"Now, I can keep both safe." but she wasn't just holding them, she was playing with them too.

With all this going on I couldn't take it anymore and was filling Judy up now, as Judy was grinding into me and cumming all over my cock. We all just flopped on the bed with me in the middle again.

"It's been a long night, I think we all can use some sleep," and she cuddled up to me. Then Pam moved in and cuddle, as she smiled at us, "This worked out better than I thought."

"Thanks for inviting me, Judy."