Program Hubby Ch. 04

Story Info
snow ballling
1.2k words
4.48
3.2k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up, I found that I was in the bed alone and the bed was a total mess.  I slipped on a pair of shorts and went out to see where everybody was. I heard the shower running and saw that the coffee was all made, so, I sat down and had a cup.

A bit later I heard the shower go off and then someone come out. I saw Judy step out of the hallway still in her birthday suit, but then I saw Pam and she was in hers too.

"Damn it, ladies, you're going to run around like that?"

Judy smiled, "Well, we thought you might want to pick up where we left off last night, so, why get dressed?"

"Well, I might just have too, by the look of things."

I was sitting on a stool and Judy stepped up and straddled one of my legs, putting her pussy on it. Then she rubbed it onto my leg and shoved her tongue down my throat.

"Damn, woman!" 

She slid off and got herself a cup of coffee as she smiled at me, but then Pam came over and did the same thing to me.  She pulled her tongue out and told me, "If Judy can do it, so can I."

Judy just laughed and smacked Pam on the ass, "You got it, Girl!"

Pam went to get a cup of coffee and as she walked past Judy she reached out and crested one of Judy's boobs, "All for one and one for all."

"You got it. I have to make sure my slutty little friend gets taken care of."

"Oh, I think someone is right behind me," and they both laughed at that.

As they went about to fix breakfast together, there was a bit of grab ass and titty play, with them making sure I saw it.

Pam was wiggling her ass and I told her, "Behave, or I might come over and take that!"

She bent over sticking her ass out, "Come get it if you're man enough."

"I might just do that."

"Well, it's alright with me, when you're ready."

So, they made sure I stared at their boobs and pussies while we ate and it was getting to me.

After we ate Judy stepped over and took my plate and cup. Pam walked over and climbed up, sitting on the table. She smiled at me as she swung her legs in front of me and pushed her boobs into my face. Her nipples were rock hard as she fed them to me. So, being a good person, I started to suck hard on them, causing her to push harder into me. I had my hands on her ass, playing with it as I sucked. 

Then she leaned back with a dirty smile, "Maybe your still hungry."  She laid back onto the table spreading her legs and showing off her damp pussy.

Judy spoke up to that, "Just remember there are two of us."

Pam spoke up, "We have all day, Bitch!"

"I'll bitch you, Sweety!" 

I leaned in to find a hot pussy in front of me and I felt Pam hand run through the hair on my head, "That's it, eat your new pussy and make me feel wanted."

I started to lick her pussy as she fed it to me, as she held my head to make sure I didn't run away.

It wasn't long and she was making noises and cumming all over my face. She let go of my head and screamed, "Fuck me, NOW!"

I stood up and my hard cock found her wet steaming pussy. As soon as I pushed into her, she yelled, "FUCK ME!"   I started to do long, hard slams into her as she was yelling out, "YES!"

With all the teasing done to me I was ready to beat up her pussy and I pounded it hard. I blew my load into her, as I felt her cum again.

I sat back down in my chair as she slid off the table. She leaned in, sucking on my tongue, and then said, "Thanks, I need that."

Judy walked back over and looking at my cock, "Well, my little slutty friend, you wore that out for a bit."

As Judy stood by the table, she told Pam, "Come here." That was when Judy sat on the table and smiled at her, "Well, Bitch, I guess you need to work now," as she reached up, grabbing Pam's head, and pulling her to her. 

I watched as she shoved Pam's head between her spread legs and to her pussy.  Pam didn't flinch as she went to work on Judy's pussy.  Judy laid back and let her do her thing and she was moaning pretty good.

I watched with a bit of shock, but by the way they were going at it, I knew it couldn't be the first time.

Judy looked over at me and smiled, "Seems someone likes the show."

I looked down to see my cock was up and rock hard again.  I just smiled at her as she said to me, "She's going to be at this for a while, so, you could probably fuck her again."

She didn't need to say it twice, as I moved in behind Pam's bent body.  My cock found her pussy as I slammed it home. As I was fucking her, I was slamming her body into Judy's pussy.

Then Judy asked me, "Are you fucking her in the ass?"

"No," I replied with a chuckle.

"Well, she told you to take it."

"I never did that."

"I know, so might as well take it now."

The more I thought about it, I slowly pulled out of her pussy. Her pussy and ass were all soaking wet with our juices, so I moved my cock in and poked her ass some. She didn't flinch as I pushed harder, but it was not going in and I could feel her pushing back onto my cock. 

"Damn, she does like her ass fucked," I stated as I grabbed her ass with my hands, pushing deeper, and pulling her to me.  I felt it all go in, so I started to fuck her ass, as she seemed to get into it.  

I think Judy came once and Pam kept eating her, but Judy didn't complain.

Then I blew my load, filling her ass. I slowly pulled out and looking down, I could see my seed leaking out of her. But I also noticed a lot of juice running down her leg, so I took my hand and rubbed her pussy to find it soaking wet. She came again while I fucked her ass.

We all ended up heading to the shower to clean up, or play more, depending on how you looked at it. 

We got out and dried off, "Damn, I didn't plan on seeing the two of you playing."

Judy smiled, "Well there's two of us and we figured you might not keep up with both of us, so we figured you may need some help while you recovered."

When I heard her say that, I had to ask myself, 'Have I heard that before?'