Reciprocal Punishment

Story Info
Wife fulfils a dominatrix fantasy to punish cheating husband.
11.7k words
4.03
11.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1. The Denouement.

Kathy Campbell had been on an early shift and was now back at home sorting through the washing separating whites from darks. Plenty to do when there were two children in the house. Her husband, Mick, was on a late shift and wouldn't be home until 9pm and so she was surprised when the doorbell rang early afternoon. She was expecting her mother-in-law, Patsy, at about 6pm. The plan was that Granny would collect the children, take them to a Disney film and then have them for a sleepover. Kathy hoped Patsy wasn't early; she wanted to get a meal prepared and in the slow cooker to create a homely aroma to demonstrate Mick was being looked after. Kathy's relationship with Patsy, following her indiscretions 18 months earlier, was strained.

When she opened the door a man she vaguely recognised stood there. "Mrs Campbell? I'm Dave Russell."

"I thought I recognised you. How can I help?"

"It's a delicate matter. Can I come in?"

"No, not really. I'm alone and my mother-in-law is arriving later. If she found me alone with you, she would leap to a wrong conclusion."

"That's reasonable but we do need to have a conversation. Would you meet me in Starbucks down the road in, say, 15 minutes? I'll have a coffee waiting for you."

"OK. Can I have a large cappuccino? With chocolate, please," she added cheekily.

*****

Kathy threw some laundry in the washing machine before taking a quick look at herself in the mirror. She had kept her figure well although motherhood had increased the size of her breasts and no grey hairs had yet appeared unlike her husband. She set off at a brisk pace feeling very apprehensive, wondering what this was all about.

Going into the coffee shop she immediately recognised Dave who had chosen a quiet area where they wouldn't be overheard. He pushed the cappuccino across the table to Kathy. "There's no easy way to broach the subject but please don't get mad with me or the news. Basically, Mick has been unfaithful to you. He fucked my wife in the back of my car."

The blood drained from Kathy's face. "I don't believe you. How do you know? Have you any proof."

"First, thanks for not creating a scene. I'll explain everything to you. My wife was the instigator of the liaison. That doesn't absolve your husband's actions though. Can I start at the beginning and go through the whole sorry episode? That way you will get a balanced picture."

"That's probably best and quickest. I need to get through this quickly to make sure I'm back when the kids get home from school."

"I'll make this as short as possible. It started when someone I know bet Zoe that she couldn't get your husband to fuck her. The stupid bitch didn't realise it was a joke, a wind up. Anyway, to cut to the chase, she seduced him and took a selfie of him penetrating her. Apparently, according to Zoe, it was proof that she won the bet. Mick, objected took the phone and deleted the photo. What the idiot didn't realise is that a deleted photo goes into a deleted folder. When she had retrieved the photo she presented it as evidence to win the bet. My acquaintance was not pleased. Not only had the joke cost him money but he also felt remorse for what he had done to me. That's why I've got the photo here." He pointed to his iPhone.

"The cheating bastard! He will pay for this. Can you Airdrop me the photo? I'm not letting him lie his way out of this. I'm guessing, from what you have said, you must have talked to Zoe about this. Do you mind telling me how you are handling things?"

"Zoe is full of remorse for what she has done. She thought we were on the way to a divorce. I let her think that, but I do still love her. I have told her things will have to change and provided she submits to my punishment and is then humiliated, like I was, then we will move on. "

"So why have you told me? You could have never spoken about it, and I would never have known."

"Because we would all be living a lie. Anyway it would have eventually come out, my wife is not very discrete."

"Tell me, Dave, what is her punishment and what is the planned humiliation?"

"Her misdeeds have affected four people; five if you include my informant. The punishment is suitably harsh: it is 6 hard strokes of the cane every night for a week on her bare bottom. I haven't decided her humiliation yet. Perhaps, you would like some input into this?"

"Let me think on this. Right now, I need to get back for the children. Give me your mobile number and I'll be in touch. Before I go, do you have any ideas on the humiliation. I might do the same for Mick,"

"You could administer Zoe's final caning. You could have a revenge fuck; me, in front of the other two if you like."

"Thanks for the coffee. I'll contact you with my suggestion when I've calmed down."

Chapter 2. The Confrontation

Kathy got back before the children. They were so excited about Granny's treat that they didn't notice she had been crying. Patsy, of course, did notice.

"What's up with you? Feeling sorry for yourself?"

"No. It's the onions. I'm making your son's favourite dish."

"If you say so. Look, the children are here. Are you ready for the trip my darlings?"

They were ready. They kissed their mother goodbye and rushed out not realising how she was suffering.

After checking they had driven away, she let out a string of invective. "Shit! How could you? You are going to suffer for this and you won't get to fuck me for a long time. I need an orgasmic release to calm me down. I'm going to use a cucumber. I need a good stretching."

Kathy went upstairs carrying the cucumber. After stripping off all her clothes she gently rubbed her nipples, then squeezed them before lubing up her rabbit. Her trusty vibrator got her to a climax. She was so wet she didn't need any further lubrication before using the cucumber on herself. She pounded herself even hitting her cervix several times. She didn't care, pretending that this was a revenge fuck and that she was being pounded by Dave. She orgasmed again. She had enjoyed the size of the cucumber.

She felt more relaxed but was still seething with anger as she got dressed. Downstairs she made herself a cup of tea and deliberately calmed herself. She didn't want Mick to suspect anything. She wanted to maximise his shock at being found out.

*****

Sitting calmly waiting for her husband she worked out a four part strategy: confrontation, punishment, humiliation, resolution. She had formulated, in her head, a plan for the first three items. She thought that the humiliation part would sort itself after her plan was in motion. In any case she wanted to involve Dave in this and, ideally, go for a joint humiliation of Mick and Zoe. The resolution phase was important to Kathy for reasons she would explain to Mick and then Dave.

By the time she heard Mick come in she was calm, resolute and determined. She was in charge.

"Hi, Kathy!" He said breezily as he joined his wife. That smells good."

"You seem bright and cheerful. Have you been shagging Zoe again?"

The smile disappeared and the colour drained from his face. "What are you talking about?"

"Shut up and listen you despicable excuse of a husband." The act of spitting out those words and seeing him wince emboldened her. "There is no point in lying and trying to evade responsibility for your wanton adultery. I had a nice discussion with Zoe's husband this afternoon. He filled me in with all the sordid details. I'm sending a photo to your phone, as we speak, of your cock up her cunt. That's divorce material. I understand you had it up her arse as well. Bet you liked that!"

"Please don't divorce me. It's not what you think..."

Kathy didn't give him chance to continue. "Listen up dim wit. When I strayed and gave the plumber a blow job you were, quite reasonably, furious with me. But I never let him come in my mouth; that was, and still is, reserved for you. Second, you bought a leather paddle and spanked me hard night after night. I didn't even have a safe word to stop you. Third, you had anal sex with me, not in a loving way like you used to. It was brutal punishment and I bled. Fourth, you told your mother I had cheated and she has been offhand and nasty to me ever since. Fifth, we used to enjoy a bit of impact and anal play. Your brutality put an end to a previously sensuous relationship."

"I've been an idiot, haven't I?"

"Yes. It's not even though you had a big cock. She only fucked you to win a bet. Do you want to know what happened to her?"

"Zoe has distanced herself from me but I understand her husband has punished her."

Kathy almost felt sorry for the abject whimpering person in front of her. No longer was her husband the dominant person in the relationship. She was the dominant one now and she intended to remain so. "Nearly right. She was caned hard on her bare arse. Even worse for her is that the caning is being carried out every night for a week. After that she is to undergo a ritual humiliation from her husband in front of us. I am to have a say in what that humiliation will be."

Mick started to cry. "Oh, what have I done? I didn't want this to happen."

"I'll tell you what you didn't do. You didn't think or show and respect to me. Stop that snivelling. I am going to tell you what will happen. You too will be caned hard before being ritually humiliated by me in front of Dave and Zoe. If you agree to this, I shan't proceed with a divorce. Perhaps then we can resolve the deeper problems in this marriage."

"I agree, mistress."

Kathy smiled to herself at his choice of words. She would enjoy spanking him. "We'll get started tonight after we've eaten. That will be the last bit of pleasure for you today. You will get the paddle you used on me, and I'll get to work on you. Tomorrow you will buy a rattan cane, wrist restraints and ankle restraints. You tied me to a chair when you thrashed me, I'll do the same for you. Now go fetch the flogger my obedient little slave."

As she sat waiting for Mick to get the paddle, she felt more relaxed than she had for a long time. Was being a dominatrix a latent fantasy of hers? It might be fun. She had no work tomorrow. Depending on how this evening went she would trawl the internet to widen her horizons and then buy herself some dominatrix gear. Her thoughts were interrupted by her husband.

"I've found the paddle. I tried it on my hand, and it stings."

"Do you think I don't know that. Now get upstairs and lay over the end of bed bare arsed. I'll be up there shortly, and you will ask me for a hard spanking."

He scurried upstairs and, not for the first time that evening she thought this was fun. She left him for about 10 minutes presumably apprehensive about what was about to happen. He had done the same to her and she recalled the tension and fear it created in her. He was laying there, arse up waiting for it when she walked in.

"Ready to be spanked?"

"Yes,"

"Wrong. That should be yes please mistress." She swung at him and the thud of leather on flesh reminded her of what she had endured. "Try again and get it right."

"Yes, please mistress. I deserve a hard spanking for cheating on you,"

"That's better. When you have bought me the cane for my use on you it will be 6 strokes every night for a week, the same as Zoe gets. Yes, I know all the details, unlike you. Tonight, we don't have the cane, but I think the paddle will sting a lot less, so it's double the amount. No, I've changed my mind. I'll give you whatever I feel like. You won't know when it's going to end. You will count each stroke, thank me and apologise to me."

She brought the paddle down on his left cheek, harder than before with a good 'thwack' noise

"One. Thank you, mistress. I'm sorry I cheated."

She delivered another hard blow, this time to the right cheek.

"Two. Thank you, mistress. I'm sorry I cheated."

And so, it continued until Kathy decided his arse was red enough."

"Eighteen. Thank you, mistress. I'm sorry I cheated."

"Reciprocal punishment. Tomorrow you will be surprised how much more it hurts when you've been spanked the night before. Think on that."

Chapter 3 Learning to be A Dominatrix.

Next day Mick had an early shift and got up before Kathy. He brought her a cup of tea in bed.

"Thank you. Get me the big dildo and some lube from the drawer. My cunt is out of bounds to you for the duration. I need a good fucking, so off to work thinking of the orgasmic pleasure I will be enjoying." One crestfallen husband trudged off to work. She laughed out loud when he had gone and put the dildo and lube away without using them. She didn't need a fucking at all. She just wanted to mess with his mind and heighten his sexual frustration. That's what he had done to her. Reciprocal punishment.

Kathy spent nearly 3 hours surfing the web to learn about being a dominatrix. She learned a lot including included what to wear. She also found that her husband had been secretly visiting porn websites to see men being disciplined by big titted women in corsets. A search of various websites revealed that the local adult store had what she wanted and could afford. Problem: Mick would be going there to buy the instruments of his own punishment. She took control and phoned him.

"Your mistress here. Have you been to the adult store yet?"

Apologetic mumbling, No. Not yet."

Exercising her newly found assertiveness she replied "Well it's about lunchtime. Get on with it. I expect to get a text saying you have done it. Otherwise, your arse will be even sorer than I had planned." She was smug when she got a message within an hour saying he had made the purchases. She now had time to visit the store herself.

Entering the store, she was pleased that it was light and airy, not at all sordid. A middle-aged woman approached her. She looked a little like Mick's mother. That amused Kathy.

The usual salesperson's question. "Can I help you?"

"Yes. Dominatrix goods please?"

"This way please. Is it for you or a friend?"

"It's for me. My husband has been a naughty boy, putting his penis in another lady. I'm not going to stand for it. He is going to get the full works."

"Good for you. I treat my husband the same way. He enjoys it. I will advise you on what to get."

"I think mine will enjoy it too. Researching the subject this morning I discovered he has been visiting porn sites where corseted women have thrashed their slaves. I've already sent mine out to get a rattan cane, wrist and ankle restraints. Choosing the goods is one way of humiliating him."

"You are going to make a good dominatrix, I think. I believe he was the person I served at lunchtime. He pretended he would be using them on his wife, but it didn't seem to fit with his genersl demeanour. He chose a beginner's cane, so I advised on a more advanced one and he was reluctant to take it. That made me doubt him."

"Useful info, I'll use it. thank you. Now let's choose some appropriate clothing so I look, and feel, the part."

"I'm going to enjoy this," confided the salesperson, "it's not every day I deal with a like-minded person. Let's start with the main item of clothing. I recommend a corset. A leather one with buckles is best, but they are expensive. For a newbie, like you we do sell a black leather-look basque with lacing at the front. You have a nice pair of breasts and think they would be comfortable in it look good. We don't normally let people try them on but because I'm certain it's right and you will like it I'll make an exception. There is a private room over there. Try it on and keep your knickers on as I'll come and check it out for fit when you call me."

Kathy took the Basque into the room stripped off and put it on. She thought she looked like one of those women on the porn sites he visited. It displayed her breasts well, but it was cut high at the front, accentuated by the suspenders. "Ready!" She called out.

The salesperson came in. "You look great, but it needs a few minor adjustments for a perfect fit."

"If you could do that, please I'd be grateful. I see why you told me to wear knickers. It's cut very high it will show all my pubic hair l, although my husband would like that."

"A word advice, we dominant women shave ourselves down there. I suggest you go bare-cunted if you pardon the phrase. It's a power statement and by the sounds of it he will realise you are ignoring his preferences. If you are OK with such words then cunt, tits, cock, balls or bollocks are much better than the effete words weak housewives use."

"You are so helpful, thank you. What about stockings and other things?"

"Personally, I would team that basque with wet look stockings. Do you have high heels to go with them?"

"I have an old pair of 4-inch stiletto heels. Got them for a wedding and haven't worn them since as I could barely walk in them!"

"Perfect! You'll terrify him. One final thing you might find he gets turned on by your discipline if he does, come back and I've got some ideas for you to inflict upon him. Will you be taking these items?"

"Most certainly."

*****

Kathy kept the basque on as it gave her a sense of power and femininity. Back home she set about getting herself shaved before preparing a meal for the whole family. Keeping normal family life going provided such a contrast to bring a dominatrix that it excited her.

When they were all sat round the table Mick announce he was going round to his mother's house after work the following day as he hadn't seen her for a while.

"You've got a lot to tell her, haven't you?" Said Kathy ominously. Mick paused momentarily before regaining his composure. Normally she would have cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher. Today she decided to play power games. "Kids, help your father clear up." Mick leapt up to follow her instructions and the children fell in and helped before going off to play their latest video games.

"I know what will happen tonight. I'm not trying to get out of it, but I don't want the children finding out."

"They won't. They will be fast asleep upstairs and you will be down here being flogged. Just keep your mouth shut when you are being caned. And another thing you must tell your mother what you have done. You told her about me; she is always dismissive of me now. You had better do it as I will be asking her.

They watched a tv documentary, so the kids thought everything was normal. Later, an hour after they had said good night and gone to bed, Kathy asked him to show her the cane. He did.

"Much better than the one you chose first of all." He was speechless and for the second time in two days his face went ashen. "Don't be surprised. I have spies everywhere. Don't ever dare step out of line again. I'm going upstairs now to check the children are fast asleep. Get undressed and put on the restraints."

The children were fast asleep. She went to their bedroom and took off the sweatshirt and baggy jeans to reveal the basque. She removed her panties, put on the stockings and fastened them to the suspenders before slipping into the stilettos. A thick application of bright red lipstick finished the look.

Mick couldn't believe his eyes when she came back, she had never completely shaved before. "Pass me the cane!" she ordered." He handed it over, and she lightly tapped the side of her leg. "You chose well. This will hurt."

"Yes mistress. Will you be tying me up?"

"No way. You are too excited already. Look at that erection. This is supposed to be and will be a punishment. You know the rules. Ask me to spank you and then thank me. Bend over." After moments pause, "Well, haven't you got something to ask me!"

"I've been naughty mistress and I deserve to be caned."

Kathryn felt the weight of the cane and brought It down with a swish and a sharp clapping sound. It left a red mark.

"One. Thank you miss. Another one please." She did and eventually he thanked her for the sixth stripe.