All Comments on 'Progressive Dinner'

by humminbean

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Tasteful and tasty and a work of art

What a beautiful story! Lovely to feel, hear and taste. The food, the drink were a perfect touch. But deep down, what made the story perfect were the not perfect people in deep love and lust with each other. A sexy 'real' woman enjoying herself, being naughty and not quite sure what will happen next. A confident man still amazed at discovering a woman he thought he knew only to learn more.

Man, if she is real, don't lose her. If she is an image, a thought, a combination of experiences, you are to be encourage to keep your brain in gear.

One more thing. Beautiful imagery like this cannot be rated high enough. GREAT WORK.

LilacsAbloomLilacsAbloomalmost 13 years ago

Argh, it's over?? :) Wonderful story. Great tension and build-up. Enjoyed how it came in courses. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sense of humor and language is terrific!

Anybody who has read my stuff would know why I really like the use of humor and language in this story. Really, really well-written and fun to read. Often I skip a lot of the narrative just to get to the "nasty bits," but not here. Read, and enjoyed, every word.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
I wish.

I wish I could have met the wonderful lady.

I hope she is an inspiration to other readers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhumminbean@humminbean
148 Followers
Been busy lately, but will try to post some new ones. Thanks again for your constructive comments! ------------------------------------ I've written a fair bit of non-fiction before, but these are my first tries at fiction. So far, I'm having a blast with it! Thanks t...