Project Aquarius - Log 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Breed me, Rylan," came a voice from Kim's lips, but it wasn't Kim's, it was Nixie's. The new one she'd made for herself.

He shuddered, struggling against Kim's enhanced strength. "Nixie, please. This is too much.."

There was a momentary pause where Kim stopped what she was doing, brows furrowed. "You said you love me."

"God, Nixie, I do, but this isn't right.." He responded to her, looking up at the real Nixie above him and not Kim straddling him. The crotch of her panties pulled aside without any movement from Kim, and she lined him up with her entrance, absolutely drenched, the woman fully aroused and ready to take him. "If we get Kim pregnant, this is going to blow up in our faces." She began to slowly take him into her, and he let out a guttural groan of pleasure at the feel of those lovely silken folds rubbing him in all the right places. He wasn't surprised she wasn't a virgin, all things considered, but he wondered if the tightness with which she gripped him was also Nixie's doing. It went far and beyond anything he'd felt from any other woman.

"Fuck. Nixie.." He shuddered, struggling against Kim's steel grip. ".. we won't get to see each other anymore." It was becoming more and more clear that reasoning with her wasn't working. Nixie was running on pure breeding instinct.

Kim seated herself atop him, his thick cock inside her to the base. She wiggled her hips slowly in circles, teasing him. "But it feels so good. I've been wanting to feel this for a long time, and you deserve to feel good as well. You won't breed me, so you can breed her instead."

"I know, I know," Rylan responded to her, giving up his struggles, realizing that she basically had him pinned and was completely in control. "But we have to come up with some kind of compromise because I don't see this ending well at all." He tried his best to buck Kim off of him, even throw her off balance, but failed miserably. She met him with every movement and kept him under control. Kim began to take him now, lifting her hips and slamming them down onto him firmly. Each time Kim shuddered, pulled off of him, and then pressed back down onto him, he could see Nixie thrash lightly in the tube overhead. He wondered idly if she was sharing in Kim's pleasure, but knew that he couldn't distract himself. He had to keep a look out for an opening.

The faster she moved, the more desperate she seemed. She leaned down to shower him in that thick blonde hair, and he could smell a mix of perfume and shampoo. A little vanilla, a little cherry blossom, a few other scents he couldn't name. It was a mixture that seemed a bit chaotic, like a young girl trying to put on all of her favorite scents in the hope that her crush enjoyed it. He figured that Kim would've known exactly what sorts of scents she wanted to use if she was genuinely trying to seduce him, so odds are, Kim had been under Nixie's control from the moment she fell asleep.

Despite his best efforts, his walls were crumbling, and he was rapidly approaching a climax. He had an idea, though, and he was content to try to go through with it. Odds are, if Nixie was distracted by Kim's pleasure, she might not realize he had formulated a plan. "Nixie, can you let my wrists go? I want to touch Kim... I want to touch you." There was a moment of hesitation from the woman atop him, before Kim's hands released his wrists and then rested on either side of his head. She then began to ride him even harder, faster, and he moved forward with his plan.

If he couldn't get Kim to get off of him, he had to put Nixie in a weakened state, and the best way to do that was to make Kim cum. He reached a hand down to grip her hip, and the other down to her clit, rubbing at it furiously. At first she jolted, and not quite in a bad way, but just a bit of surprise at the sudden intense pleasure. Then she began to shudder, mouth opening into an O, and she let out an angelic moan. He was glad that the metal of the rooms was thick enough that it muffled everything, and more so that Mei was the sort to sleep through a bomb going off next to her, because it was incredibly loud.

It was in that moment that she pulled up off of him enough to just keep the tip in, like she was too sensitive and overwhelmed, and couldn't keep his cock inside her or it might drive her absolutely crazy. He took advantage of that, moving both hands underneath her thighs, pulling her up the rest of the way. He felt her try to thrust back down before he could, but the movement felt weaker, more like he'd expect Kim to have, and even putting most of her weight into it, he was able to divert her backward just enough that his cock bounced off of her clit when the angle wasn't perfect, bucked back toward his chest, and then slapped against her pubic mound when she brought herself back down onto his legs.

And just in time, because as she reached down to grab his cock, he began to cum. She let out a howl of disappointment, thick, hot seed beginning to splash against her chest, belly, and aforementioned pubic mound. She rubbed at his cock with her hand and pussy, as if that might do it, and he was inwardly glad she didn't think to try to slide him back into her to get the rest. Instead, she reached down to scoop up the seed on her skin and spread it over her body in desperation, even licking it off of her fingers. She lifted her hips up some, scooped up as much of the seed pooling against her pubic mound - all mixing messily into the big, thick blonde bush there, even curlier than her own head of hair - and began to rub it against her pussy. He watched with bated breath, expecting her to try to put it into herself, but to his relief, Nixie just didn't consider that in the absolute chaotic whirlwind of what had happened and the haze of her own pleasure.

Finally, panting, Kim rested her ass against his legs, staring down at him with her glowing green eyes. Oh, right, he'd forgotten that was a thing. In the dim light, it was almost sort of eerie to see. She ground her pussy against his still hard cock, never breaking her gaze on his eyes. "I feel good.." She whimpered to him. ".. did you feel good? Did we.. did we breed..?"

"Um. Yeah." He wasn't going to correct her, but he figured she'd find out eventually. Right now, though, there was a fire or two to put out. He turned his attention up to the dolphin-like fish in the large tube overhead. "Nixie, can you have Kim go shower, then send her to bed?"

Kim gave a nod in response, slowly standing up, and he realized that she was coated in his cum, to the point where it was soaking into her lingerie. He gave a light curse. "Oh, and have her put her lingerie through a wash and dry cycle, too."

"Yes, love."

"Thanks." He watched Kim saunter seductively out of the room, closing the door behind her. He did his best to relax, but his mind was absolutely swimming. He felt dizzy, too. He couldn't sleep, he was far too worried about any potential aftermath of what had just happened. The cat would've absolutely been out of the bag about what he'd held back from his colleagues, but would any of them believe him? Probably not. Not especially Kim, who was one step away from hating his guts, normally just barely tolerating him.

In the morning, he walked out of his room without having had a wink of sleep, grabbing some caffeine-infused drink to keep him alert enough to handle the day's work, and he caught the tail end of a conversation between Mei and Kim. She was complaining that she'd had a disgusting, incredibly vivid nightmare about sucking his cock, then riding him, then him cumming all over her body, acting as if such a thing would defile her. This was followed soon after by the audible thanking of God that he didn't cum inside her, and that if he had, she would've absolutely vomited upon waking up. Quietly, he thought to himself that if he HAD filled her womb, she'd have woken up more than a few mornings to the desire to vomit.

To say the least, Rylan kept his distance from Nixie, limiting his contact with her to any experiments that were lined up for the day. He was beyond thankful when the end of their two week stint arrived, and he returned to Sea Castle to try to relax and figure out what the hell he wanted to do. He wasn't sure what the better choice was: leave for another team and platform, abandoning Nixie, or return and try to fix the problem with the risk of it getting worse. What would stop her from telepathically manipulating him and making him rape Kim, for instance?

Toward the end of his two week stint back home at Sea Castle, he received a message:

--

Dear Mr. Rylan Larsen,

We'd like to thank you for your hard work for the Cousteau Marine Institute. Your invaluable research has made a mark on the future of humanity. As such, we'd like to invite you to Mesa Verde, the largest research platform and outpost that the Institute has to offer on Keanos, to lead a research group into the newest specimen that you've been researching. We believe that they have great potential, but probably not as much as you do!

We'll be packing up your things at the old platform and bringing them to your new room at Mesa Verde. Your promotion is effective immediately, and your pay raise will be reflected on your next paycheck. We realize that this message will reach you while you're on your two-off, so please enjoy the rest of it. Your sea train ticket and transport of your personal submersible, the Blue Marine, has already been generously paid for.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Kindest regards,

Evelyn Quinn, Head of Cousteau Marine Institute Human Resources

--

Rylan stared quietly at the message, mostly in disbelief. He wondered if maybe the Institute knew more about what was happening than they were letting on, that the best approach was to move Nixie to a larger place for observation and her future growth. Though one thing he hadn't added to his notes were her incredibly telepathic abilities, as well as her ability to literally take over people and make them do her bidding. Sending her off to a place full of people, especially such high ranking members of the Institute, she could control was probably not the best idea, and he felt like the best thing to do would be to place himself between Nixie and the people long enough to inform them.

Though he wasn't entirely sure how he was going to do that. The Institute was full of men and women of science and would demand proof. He had video, sure, but he'd looked back at all the footage and it was just him staring at Nixie, talking to it like a crazy man. Naturally, none of the bedrooms had cameras in them. There was one pointing at the dining room area, though It was at just the right angle that it didn't have the three bedroom entrances in frame, nor the bathroom, so that wouldn't help any. Even if it did have something on them, odds are, all they'd see is Kim wandering around in lingerie and little else of note for evidence.

The only course of action that he could see would be to go to Mesa Verde and try to correct Nixie, or attempt to warn the Institute of the danger, before it was too late.