Project Meeting Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As with eating her pussy, I was savoring having her riding my cock, not just because it felt so outstanding, but also because I didn't know how long it would be before I got another opportunity. She maintained a slow and steady pace since there was no reason to rush so we were able to continue making out as she was riding me. It was pretty wild to be fucking in the backseat of a moving car and I wonder how many people even noticed as we passed them or they passed us. I know that we were too engrossed in each other to pay any attention to anything else. Jenna didn't wreck so she must have been keeping her eyes on the road, though she probably wouldn't have been able to see more than Celeste's back if she looked in the rearview mirror.

Since we were so focused on each other and the pleasure we were feeling, it's hard to say how many miles we covered or how much time went by before Celeste started riding me a bit harder and moaning a bit louder. We had to stop making out as she got closer to cumming, not just because she was riding me harder, but also so that she could moan both more and louder. I pushed up into her each time she dropped down right up until she dropped down and just stayed there. She went silent for a moment before letting out a cry as her entire body started shaking. I continued fondling her big boobs as she was cumming but my own orgasm backed off some, though my cock remained fully rigid.

When her orgasm had apparently tapered off, Celeste climbed off of my cock and knelt beside me on the seat. We adjusted our positions just slightly as she gripped my cock and briefly pumped it but, once we'd finished adjusting, she lowered her head and engulfed my stiff cock in her mouth. I moaned as she skillfully sucked my cock and my orgasm immediately resumed building. I leaned back and just watched as my cock repeatedly disappeared into her mouth, relishing the pleasurable feeling of her skilled cocksucking. I don't know if she was aware that there was still plenty of time before she needed to take over driving or if she was just drawing out the pleasure I was feeling for my benefit, maybe because she'd cum twice already, but I never thought I'd have lasted as long as I did with her cocksucking being as good as it was.

Because her oral skills were so significant, it reached a point where there was no holding back my orgasm any longer and my cock began to swell even more the closer it got. This didn't affect her efforts, although she did seem to switch gears from continuing to draw out the pleasure to making sure that I got the rest of the way there. As much as I was enjoying this blowjob, I had no doubt that I was going to also enjoy blowing my load down her throat. When that moment arrived, my expectations were fully met and, as I started spurting into her mouth, I couldn't help but let out an even louder, longer moan. She swallowed my load and continued sucking me off until I was eventually fully spent then let my cock fall from her mouth and straightened up.

We just sat there, my pants still down and hers still off, recovering from another highly pleasurable experience. Jenna was still focused on driving but I wondered whether listening to us had gotten her worked up and, though I was aware they'd be switching places halfway back, I still felt like she might like to take the edge off until then.

"Do you think you can still stay focused on the road," I asked, leaning forward, "if I help you cum real quick to tide you over?"

"I promise I won't crash if you make me cum," she replied, "and I would really, really appreciate it."

I reached around the seat and unfastened her jeans then slipped my hand inside, briefly caressing her pussy through her panties before slipping it into them as well. She was incredibly hot and wet so I didn't think it would take long before she was cumming but I certainly wanted to make sure that she felt as much pleasure as possible before she did. I was able to alternate between sliding my finger in and out of her snug, slippery pussy and caressing her clit which, based on her breathing and the noises she was making, seemed to be working for her. She did an impressive job of maintaining her focus on the road even as she was subtly rocking her hips. While the blood wasn't immediately flowing back to my spent cock, feeling how snug and wet her pussy was did make me glad that I'd still have time to spend with her in the backseat before we got back to my office.

Despite my efforts to draw out the pleasure she was experiencing, she was clearly building toward an orgasm pretty quickly and I didn't want to try to hold that off. I continued to stimulate her as her moaning got louder and longer until she finally cried out as her body started shaking. Again, she did a commendable job of keeping the SUV between the lines while she was cumming so I didn't slip my hand out of her panties until I was certain she was finished. Sitting back in the backseat, I licked her flavor off of my finger as I noticed that Celeste had pulled her pants and panties back on. I pulled my own briefs and jeans back up and settled in for a bit. The next rest stop that we saw signs for we agreed would be a good place to stop and stretch our legs then have Jenna and Celeste switch places.

When we pulled into a parking spot, I noticed there was a guy standing outside his work truck talking on his phone. I climbed out of the backseat on one side while Celeste exited the other and Jenna got out of the driver's seat.

"Thank you for taking care of me," Jenna said, giving me a surprisingly passionate kiss.

"That was just the appetizer," I replied, "There's going to be a whole lot more once we're back on the road."

We took the opportunity to hit the bathrooms before getting back on the road and, when we were all back at the SUV, Jenna handed Celeste the keys then went around to climb into the backseat. Before Celeste and I got in, Celeste gave me kiss as well, though not quite as passionate as the one from Jenna had been. As I was closing the door, I noticed the guy on his phone was standing there with his mouth hanging open. I was smiling as we pulled out of the rest area and, though I was already well aware of how fortunate I was, it was reinforced by the look on that guy's face.

Things with Jenna went pretty much the same as they had gone with Celeste, although I did get Jenna completely naked before I ate her pussy. Once I'd devoured her to an orgasm, she climbed on my cock and rode it to an orgasm just as Celeste had then she skillfully sucked me off until I blew my load down her throat. To keep things even, I then leaned forward and slipped my hand into Celeste's pants and panties and made her cum the same way I had Jenna when she'd been driving. When we arrived back at my office, we were already planning a "project meeting" ostensibly to go over everything that had been covered with the client the previous day. We figured it might take at least half-a-day to be thorough.

12