All Comments on 'Project Oracle Pt. 03'

by viridianrookwood

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Thom44Thom44about 1 year ago

This story is fantastic. I am truly impressed, mostly that you could imagine all that detail and write it down. With sincere admiration, you are one sick puppy. Please keep it up. I can’t wait to see where it goes.

viridianrookwoodviridianrookwoodabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Thom44, thank you and there’s nothing that pleases me more than a happy reader! Its all a fantasy, but I always try to insert some plausibility in the technology and story. Part 4 is out. That’s it for the moment . I do have several spin offs in mind, so feel free to drop your ideas, maybe some will make it into future stories.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's wild premise and very descriptive story. Thanks for sharing!

I wonder if in future spin offs you could maybe explore some of these ideas...

- the poor female tech that has to help Alex stay in "alignment" by introducing and interacting with far less than 1% of Alex's new world

- eventually (several years later) have Alex reach a plane where she can communicate with the outside agents tasked with dealing with the events she provides them with from her visions information. We saw how hands on she was with this process, so who's to say she (or some part of her rather) might want to do the same?

SysiSysi5 months ago

I have a very spesific taste of stories and this is exactly what I was looking for, this part spesifically.

viridianrookwoodviridianrookwood5 months agoAuthor

Hi Sysi, glad this story is up your alley! Do you like to tell me what exactly you like and maybe what you’d like to happen in the future?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous