Project Oracle Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tubes and wires dangled from the top of the Cylinder, they were routed inside the body of the "C" shaped support. More tubes and wires lay on the floor.

Alex knew that all these ended up in the space below her feet. Her permanent life support systems, power banks, food, and chemical stores as well as a vast greenhouse to generate oxygen and the gigantic Oracle supercomputer were all situated in the floors beneath the Temple.

The massive glass cylinder hissed and lowered down into the floor, welcoming its permanent occupant. Her chamber was much larger than the old one. Ten feet in diameter and Fifteen feet high.

Her heart should've been racing, but the machines kept a steady beat.

"I need plenty of room to stretch my limbs once I'm sealed in," she demanded.

After what felt like an eternity, they reached the top. Alex turned to face her audience. The lights focused on her were blinding and she couldn't see much of the people down below.

She could see the illuminated glass control room, like a bridge on a ship at the far end of the Amphitheatre. It was high above the ground, probably the same level as her chamber. She recalled her first meeting with the professor, it seemed an eternity ago.

She could see a buzz of activity within, people rushing back and forth, though it was too far to identify any faces. Alex knew the professor and most of the core team, must already be there, with the leaders of the Syndicate.

Carefully, the team began unplugging her attachments from her life support stations and hooking them up to her permanent home.

As an Engineer, Alex took pride in the equipment she helped design, and directed the team on disconnecting and re-connecting the delicate tubes and wires. She indicated when she was comfortable or not and assisted by holding and sometimes plugging in tubes and wires and checking the connections.

She shuddered and held on to Jake as the breathing tubes were disconnected. She tried to breathe on her own, but nothing happened. Jake placed a hand on her ample chest as they waited the dreaded seconds watching her blood oxygen levels drop, their eyes locked on each other.

Her chest heaved as the new ventilator began its work and Alex closed her eyes in relief.

She went into a seizure as soon as her brain umbilical was disconnected, the team and Jake held her as techs quickly plugged it into its new port. It was clear she couldn't survive without the machines.

Alex made a mess when her Anal and Vaginal tubes were disconnected, but she was no longer embarrassed and assisted the cleaning by holding the disconnected ends of the tubes high up.

600 tiny wires were then plugged into her muscles which instantly bonded to her.

Finally, everything was ready.

Her caregiving team who had kept her alive for the last few months hugged her and wished her well. They were in tears.

She embraced Jake for the last time, he fondled her breasts and slapped her buttocks hard when parting. It was the last time a human would touch her.

"Good luck Alex," he whispered. She wished the sting of her lover's slap would last forever.

She watched as everyone walked down the steps leaving her all alone.

"Dr. Milton, we are ready to proceed," the professor's voice came not from far below but inside her head. She was connected to the mainframe.

Her brain and nervous system had connected to the Oracle system. Alex nodded and gave two thumbs up.

"Let's do this!", she said. Her old voice, though a bit robotic and monotonous, boomed out through speakers in the temple. She could finally speak again!

The glass cylinder rose from the floor and was sealed with a hiss. The silence was only broken by the hiss of her breathing.

She knew all eyes were on her. Cold liquid began filling the cylinder from beneath. The next few minutes would decide her fate.

Alex touched her body, her hands moving up from her thighs. It was the last time she would be dry.

The liquid warmed up quickly, and, by the time it reached her crotch, it was body temperature. It will always be her body temperature from now on for the rest of her life.

As the liquid passed over her navel, she felt her feet leave the ground, she was soon completely submerged and floated high above her audience, in the center of the glass tank.

Soon the bubbles cleared, and she could see very clearly. She kicked about, trying to get used to her weightlessness. She moved close to the glass, touching the barrier. She swam up to the ceiling and down, exploring her lifelong prison.

"Switching to liquid breathing Alex. This'll be uncomfortable," said the chief engineer.

She came back to the center of the tank.

Alex nodded and waited.

Her air supply stopped, and she began to feel her lungs suck dry. It was unnerving and she felt dread waiting for what was to come. Alex couldn't see the liquid now flowing into her breathing tube before it was too late.

She was drowning! She kicked and bucked holding her chest, as fluid filled her lungs.

"Keep calm, you're not drowning! Alex, keep calm!" yelled the professor, afraid his protégé might damage her delicate life support gear.

"Shut her down!" commanded the chief engineer.

She immediately lost all sensation from the neck down and her body went limp. They had disconnected her spinal cord to stop her struggling.

Alex just floated there, a head with no feeling in her limbs until her lungs were fully on the liquid ventilator with zero bubbles. It took around 15 minutes.

"We are putting you back online now. Stay calm."

"OK," she said.

Alex felt relief as the feeling returned. Her chest felt heavy, and the pumping labored she informed the team.

"You'll get used to it in a few days".

"Ready to begin?"

"I can't wait," she said confidently.

In truth she was terrified, and, at the same time horny as hell.

Those below watched in awe. The entire amphitheater was dark, the Oracle was illuminated in bright bluish-white light, a magnificent female form floating in the middle of a tangle of wires and tubes. It was as if the woman herself was glowing in a heavenly light.

"Arousal level 50 percent and rising. Initiate electromechanical stimulation in 10.9......."

Alex heard the countdown and as it reached the end, her vagina and rectum came alive, her nipples began to tingle, her throat and mouth began to vibrate, and she braced herself for the wave of pleasure to arrive. Her sensitive clit came alive with a jolt of electricity.

"Initiate neural stimulation. Begin injection of endorphins.......... initiate cranial electrodes in 10...9...8........."

The screens came flickered to life in the control room. Images began to flash by, too fast for the human eye to see clearly.

"Mainframe active," said a female engineer manning the Oracle's gigantic computer control panel.

Her voice was trembling with excitement as she yelled, "AI is working overtime to filter the data, all 200 processors running at 80%!"

The scientists watched as the floating girl twitched and spasmed violently. It was a mesmerizing sight as if she was being electrocuted or having a seizure. Alex was oblivious to her body's reaction. She was overwhelmed by the mounting pleasure.

She was no longer Dr. Alexandria Milton, she was no longer a mere mortal woman, she was a Goddess, the all-seeing Oracle, it was time to look into the future.

+++++++++++++++++++++++The End?+++++++++++++++++++++++++

12