All Comments on 'Project Phoenix Ch. 01'

by yaoi_lover_21

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
CryptictatCryptictatalmost 13 years ago
wow

i dont know what to say besides WOW, you got me hooked. its hard to belive this is your first erotic story. so cant wait for more. please make it soon!!!!!!!!

TopBitchKTopBitchKalmost 13 years ago
SURPRISE!!!!

Good writing but not a new subject. I want to read more on your take of male impregnation. :)

bcsaturdaibcsaturdaialmost 13 years ago
Nice!!

I am a huge fan of original mpreg stories and I like your take on the genre. Please keep writing!

CassieJoCassieJoalmost 13 years ago
Keep Going

I really like your writing style. It flows nicely and is constantly interesting. I hope that you continue this story.

<3 CassieJo

lovehurtslexilovehurtslexialmost 13 years ago
Loved it

I can't wait until the next chapter !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

I think your story is great. But to me ,it's going too fast.Dex was uncomfortable with the conversation of sex with Mitch in the start of the story. Sure ,Dex got hard-ons from Mitch. In my opinion , If a man is uncomfortable talking about sex.He wouldn't just have sex because Mitch kissed him.He would reject the idea of having sex with Mitch.If it's wasn't a business transaction.Make Dex more complicated as a character and Mitch more sexual frustrated with him .Make Mitch chase Dex.

- Living the fast life

Aftermath82Aftermath82almost 13 years ago
loved it

Please keep writing, and we'll wait for the next chapter.

It remains me of my very fav story: Harvest.. So I just wonder what Nmt or Wicked gonna say.

But I do understand this story has different line and off course different character/pov also. But I guess we can't stop it if people see the resemblance rite?

I can't wait to read what's gonna happen next, so please keep writing. The idea of m-preg always fascinated me.

Keep the good work. And thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love it!

please keep writing (:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i like it

Cant wait for more keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nnnngh I love this story

Captain Dex has the same build as me so this Story really turns me on! There were a few grammatical mistakes, but the plot of the story makes up for it and then some. Also the characters were described well but you left some to the imagination and that was very smart and I myself like that. So fantastic job, keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awwright! love it

keep going cant wait to read more. didnt really like scifi until i found this sight....haha

yaoi_lover_21yaoi_lover_21almost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks you guys!

Thanks to everyone for their great feedback! It means a lot and I'm very happy you all enjoyed the story. I apologize for the spelling errors and such. I'll be sure to look more closely before submitting. I'll keep your comments and suggestions in mind while I continue writing chapter 2.

Thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
lol

The food stuff? Like in spy kids right? Haha i loved that

afrodita79afrodita79almost 13 years ago
Good start

I like were it´s going but would have like for them to get to know each other before they jump to bed, bud it was hot...

Can wait to read more and se how Dex make Mich fall in love and be lest kaky...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW!

This story sounds really great..I will be looking foward to your next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Holy shi-lala

That was awesooooome~ bI loved every moment of it. I love Mitch! He's so cuuuuute! And Dex is too funny! I bet I know how Dex is feeling right now. -laughs- Please write more!!!

RahtidRahtidalmost 13 years ago

a very good start....can't wait to read the other chapters...

metajinxmetajinxalmost 13 years ago

Your story reminds me a lot of "The Harvest", so I couldn't read it without comparing. I guess that makes my comment very one-sided :D I'm a lot into plot and outlines to make sense of the actions and thoughts of the characters, and I missed that a bit in your story - why does the captain of a ship dedicated to creating progeny act so strange when it comes to, well, doing it?

I also couldn't quite connect with Mitch, the main character, because he was described very arrogant in the beginning, and there seemed to be no weakness in him whatsoever. Try to give your characters a bit more of a "life behind scenes", it would boost the color of your story!

Dr_sneakersDr_sneakersalmost 13 years ago
The Micheal Jordan of all stories.

Please write more. I love Mitchell's tough but sexual attitude and Dex's formal but fragile mood, fragile because of giving into Mitchell's maliciously sexy plan. I love this series I can't for CH.2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

An amazing story. I cant wait to read more about Dex and Mitch. Please write soon.

tmr1995tmr1995almost 13 years ago
Wonderful Story

Great start to a good story. Please write more.

uchenauchenaalmost 13 years ago
Great Job!

This is a really great beginning to this story :-) The only thing for me is that I would have enjoyed more of a lead-in to the sex. maybe more of a relationship development first... However, I have no real problem with how you wrote it and I don't know what you have in mind for the story so it may work better this way in the long run. ;-)

Happy Writing and I would really love if you finished the story!

yaoi_lover_21yaoi_lover_21almost 13 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2!

I've just submitted Chapter 2. It should post in a couple day. I tried to keep Mitch and Dex's personalities in tact. I kept in mind all of you guys' suggestions as well. Hope you all like it!

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Yay! Male pregnancy! LOL...

A fav of mine! Sci fi can be a lot of fun to write, but it can be *very* challenging. Details is what makes or breaks this genre and keeps it interesting! You've got a really good start here :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good start, but...

It's a good start, but I'd love some more character development. Why is Dex so reluctant about sex? How did he sign up for the mission if he's so uncomfortable with sleeping with guys? Why did he have sex with Mitch if Mitch doesn't have his surgery yet?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yay!!!!!

I love this story! Male pregnancy!!!!! Okay so love this concept. Can't wait to find out some more!!!!:)

LonelyImpulseLonelyImpulsealmost 13 years ago
Flattery? I think not

they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but I have to say bullshit. after 11 chapters of "Harvest" over many months, done extremely well by two authors who were obviously dedicated to putting out a well thought out and highly *crafted* piece of work, this is just trash. dude, get an original idea.

yaoi_lover_21yaoi_lover_21almost 13 years agoAuthor
Compared to The Harvest

Just to address some of the comments comparing my story to The Harvest... the two stories may be similar in the fact that they both involve male pregnancy and are set in the future but that is where the similarities end. And as I continue to write more chapters that fact will hopefully become more apparent. The Harvest is EXTREMELY well written and I have great respect for both NMT and WendyDru, but I do think its a bit unfair to say that the subject of male pregnancy is now off limits. I hope that as the story continues for Dex and Mitch readers will see that this series is not intended as a copy and really has a life of its own.

xxxYaoiLover21

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I really liked this story and I can't wait to read more. I disagree with a lot of the other comments and think that you should just ignore them because anyone who actually read the chapter and paid attention to the details would see that it is not at all similar to The Harvest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
this is not immitation

trust me. although, in da beginning i thought it could be so, but now after reading it i have no doubt that it is ORIGINAL. give it some time.

yaoi_lover_21yaoi_lover_21almost 13 years agoAuthor
Re-edit

I really, really, really want to re-submit this chapter without mistakes but I think the comments will be erased. I don't want to loose them so I might just tough it out. I apologize for the errors (im horrified at how I rushed it).

Chapter 2 should be much better.

xxxYaoiLover21

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
limited exposure to any sci-fi is obvious in all these comments

Even if you have never read a book, they made the movie Enemy Mine in 1985 where one male alien became pregnant and his human enemy/companion birthed it and raised the young.

Many works of dystopian fiction deal with themes of all male or all female societies and how they deal with the continuation of future generations. No work can be truly original in that sense because all fiction builds on canons that already exist, even when they dont reference them they do by their difference to them. Take heart yaoi_lover any work you produce is your own original creation and you should be proud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Next one

hurry up i want chap 02

AkshunLoveAkshunLovealmost 13 years ago
Nothing is original and everything is original

Just like artists who emulate other painters, they always add themselves to a painting and interpret it through their own eyes. No one minds emulation if it's done well, so forget the negative comments to that effect; they just want to sound all important and smart and snarky. Yeah, it was a little rushed and there were a few errors but they weren't so bad. If you decide to repost, your fans would help you reacquire the comments you want, I'm sure :) Dex and Mitchell are hot there's definitely good chemistry there and the world you've built is pretty good, brutal and bleak and urgent. Keep going :) for some inspiration, have a read of The Harvest by nomoretears (poss. not the exact spelling). He/she(?) did male reproduction pretty well and I think you will too. It always helps to see how other writers have accomplished something one is attempting. One can learn from their mistakes and analyse their successes to formulate one's own :) good luck, I'm happy to help if you need it and I can't wait for the next chapter :) don't wait too long! Write a couple of chapters so you can keep posting regularly and maintain your new following.

yeomanieyeomaniealmost 13 years ago
fucking hot...

...please post more I'm gagging :P

yaoi_lover_21yaoi_lover_21almost 13 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2

I submitted Chapter 2 a couple days ago. I don't know why it hasn't posted yet but it should by tomorrow. Chapter 3 is finished. Once Chapter 2 posts I will submit 3 right after. Chapter 4 won't be done for awhile.

Thanks for all the positive feedback and suggestions!

xxxYaoiLover21

SadieRoseSadieRosealmost 13 years ago
A pacy and energetic beginning!

First off, I've got to add my two-penn'th to the debate. There is nothing new under the sun, it's all the in the interpretation and what you do really well is to quickly build your characters in the reader's imagination into strong, three dimensional people. There's nothing wrong with this chapter that work with a really good editor wouldn't iron out and that would turn it from a four story into a five, most definitely, in my own mind.

From a personal point of view I'd also have liked a longer build up but since you acknowledged that before I won't dwell on it. I'll add, if I might, that the historical background at the beginning dragged a little and might have worked better coming from the point of view of one, or both of your characters as they boarded the ship. It would also have given a little more background to them as people.

A very readable beginning though, and I look forward to reading the rest.

xxx S

yaoi_lover_21yaoi_lover_21over 12 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3!

I hope you all went on to read chapter 2 which is available now. I submitted chapter 3 yesterday so it should post within the next couple of days. I have just finished chapter 4 and will submit that once ch03 posts.

I hope you all continue to enjoy the series!

xxxYaoiLover21

YaoiIsMyAntiDrugYaoiIsMyAntiDrugover 12 years ago
WOW

Wow this is so well thought out and very sexy! I love that Mitch is sneaky about not telling Dex!

LifoLifoabout 11 years ago

I cant belive gaymen want a women free world.loved it

littlewebbylittlewebbyover 10 years ago
i love this!!!!!!!

this is seriously amazing, i love it, mpreg is amaze-balls. :D awesome writing, great sex scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryaoi_lover_21@yaoi_lover_21
I'M BACK!! I'll be finishing the Silent Chronicles this summer 2022. It's been years since I've uploaded anything so I still hope there is some interest in the story, but it's only right to finish it. Next chapter COMING SOON!!! xxxYL21xxx

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES