All Comments on 'Project Phoenix Ch. 02'

by yaoi_lover_21

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great work

I like it. Nice going :)

CassieJoCassieJoalmost 13 years ago
:):):):):)

Very good. I honestly don't see too many similarities between this and The Harvest. Don't take it to heart. There are only so many topics in the world. It's how we choose to write them that makes them unique.

Keep up the good work.

<3 Cas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The Harvest wasn't the first to do it either so keep up the good work....

The comparision to the Harvest will be there initially but then I initially compared The Harvest(which I loved) to another story(The Last Pure Human) by an author whose name is Twisted Hilarity. I gave NMT a chance even though I felt she was borrowing some characteristics from Twisted's story. The point is all genre stories do that but each author still has the responsibility to make their story unique. I've also read other sci-fi erotica stories where the males get pregnant so The Harvest wasn't the first one to go there and it won't be the last.

It's like saying female authors shouldn't write M/M erotica because male authors wrote them first. We all know that isn't the case in the booming M/M erotica industry. Essentially keep creating your vision and just write. I for one look forward to the future chapters. Thank you for sharing.

Aftermath82Aftermath82almost 13 years ago
I like it

..and just like I usually comment to my other fav stories: too short :p

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I also compared The Harvest to another story that I love Pelaam's Silver

both are in space and have male pregnancy but that's it, I gave it a shot and I liked it :) so please keep on writing and don't let comparisons bother you.

SadieRoseSadieRosealmost 13 years ago
Building nicely :)

Your sex scenes are excellent, very hot, and the tension between Mitch and Dex is also rising. I look forward to chapter three.

xxx.S

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Ah...

Well now, that explains *so* much! Dex is carrying some heavy duty baggage around there, and surgery is right around the corner, too.

LOL, can I thump Sten upside the head??? But Dex's reaction to what Sten was doing was very telling. Can't wait for ch3!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I love it

oh this is so good I can't wait for ch 3 !

also NMT wasn't the first to write about mpreg and definitely shouldn't be the last, I like mpreg :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
:)

This was good. -smiles- Really short and not as good as the first, but still really good. :) There were a little more grammar mistakes, but it happens to everyone, yeah? I can't wait until the next chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
just beautiful!

love how the story's going! really like how you're building everything up! keep going....! hehehe! I've got a really big thing for male pregnancy! XDDDD

can't wait for the other chapters! =D

yaoi_lover_21yaoi_lover_21over 12 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3!

Thanks for all the sweet feedback. I submitted chapter 3 yesterday so it should be up soon. I just finished chapter 4 and will submit it it right after. I apologize for late delay but life doesn't stop for recreational authors ;)

Hope you all continue to enjoy the series and let me know what you think and leave any suggestions you might have.

xxxYaoiLover21

YaoiIsMyAntiDrugYaoiIsMyAntiDrugover 12 years ago
You're wonderful

Your stories are so great! I cant stop reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Question

I love the series so far but my question is I used to read the harvest and it was a favorite story of mine but I can no longer find it. Did the pull it?

littlewebbylittlewebbyover 10 years ago
i love this

i really love this chapter but i hate the fact that Kay is in it, it's like all of Dex rotates around her. i read gay stories because i can't stand girls so reading a story that revolves so much around one girl makes me wanna puke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LITTLE ONE

YOU NEED TO READ AND RE-READ WHAT YOU WROTE FOR TYPO'S AND MISSPELLED WORDS. AND THE WRONG WORDS USED IN THE WRONG WAY. ITS GOOD TO A HAVE DICTIONARY AND THESAURUS NEXT TO YOU WHEN YOU WRITE. AS SPELL CHECKER CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH. ALSO CHECK AND SEE IF THE ENDINGS OF YOUR WORDS ARE THE RIGHT USAGE OF THE WORD FOR THAT SENTENCE. IN SOME WORDS YOU LEFT OUT LETTERS ALTOGETHER. DO A REFRESHER COURSE ON YOUR PUNCTUATION USAGE AND WHERE TO PUT COMMA'S, ETC. DON'T WORRY EVERYONE STILL HAS TROUBLE WITH MOST OF THESE THINGS. AND EVERY NEW STORY WE WRITE IS A NEW LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR US TOO. ESPECIALLY IF YOUR TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IF A COMMA OR A PERIOD, ETC. GOES HERE AFTER YOU JUST CREATED A BRAND NEW WORD OF YOUR OWN MAKING FOR THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE OR YOUR NATIONALITY OF WHATEVER LANGUAGE YOU ARE WRITING. OH ! DON'T FORGET THE FUN WORDS YOU HARDLY HEAR ANYMORE LIKE DISCOMBOBULATE, ETC. ANOTHER THING THAT MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA IS TO CHECK FLEA MARKETS, GARAGE SALES, USED BOOKSTORES, ETC. FOR OLD ENCYCLOPEDIAS, MAPS, DICTIONARIES AND NOVELTY ITEMS AS THESE CAN BE USED FOR GOOD REFERENCE MATERIALS FOR FUTURE STORIES. OLD HISTORY BOOKS ARE GOOD TOO. I KNOW YOU CAN GET STUFF ON-LINE AND YOU SHOULD DOUBLE CHECK WHAT YOUR BOOKS SAY TO BE ACCURATE. BUT TO ACTUALLY HAVE A BOOK IN YOUR HANDS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TURN THE PAGE TO FIND THE INFORMATION OUT THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS MOST REWARDING. THERES NOTHING LIKE FEEL AND SOLIDNESS OF A GOOD BOOK. DON'T YOU THINK ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

The plot had me interested, but it seems to be stalled for the sake of sex scenes. I also don't find Dex and Mitch to be particularly likable characters. A cheater and a narcissist aren't the kind of people I enjoy reading about.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Littlewebby,

You sound like those losers that make gay stories without any women in it, grow up.

Illwind, you keep doing you, bus. As in, being a toxic commenter that makes huge assumptions over the character before the story even goes more in-depth about them. Keep being pathetic, bud.

Anon 9 years ago, instead of typing in all caps and being vague, point them out. You just sound like a smartass bringing out these advices yet it shows that you have no idea on what good writing even is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryaoi_lover_21@yaoi_lover_21
I'M BACK!! I'll be finishing the Silent Chronicles this summer 2022. It's been years since I've uploaded anything so I still hope there is some interest in the story, but it's only right to finish it. Next chapter COMING SOON!!! xxxYL21xxx

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories